Ennead and Y/N female reader

Oleh Natalieramirez416

I don't own any of the art that is this story and I'm only doing this for fun I feel like that the manga ENN... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
chapter one death is only the beginning
chapter 2 a new world
chapter 3 oh my gods
chapter 4 the trial part 1
Chapter 5 part two of the trial
Chapter 6 the forbidden Gardens
chapter 7 keeping an eye on your enemy
Chapter 8 why did this happen to me
Chapter 9 mercy on me
Chapter 10 the deal with the devil
Chapter 11 work until your bones drop
Chapter 12 love is a foolish
Chapter 13 Pain pain go away
chapter 14 night time ninja
Chapter 15 good night child
Chapter 16 the end is near
Chapter 17 the evil b****
Chapter 18 punishment
Chapter 19 death a friend
chapter 20 why god
chapter 21 Osiris's way
an announcement
chapter 22 the blood is thicker then water
Chapter 23 down with the bloody big head
Chapter 24 stay with me please
Chapter 25 part two of stay with me please
happy thanksgiving
chapter 26 the traitor is dead
chapter 27 what about me ?
Chapter 28 you are mine
Chapter 29 grow my lovely flower y/n
Chapter 30 May you live forever with me for eternity
Year 2023
hello my readers
chapter 31 I will only love you my king part 1
chapter 31 part I will only love you my king part 2
chapter 31 I will love you my king part 3
chapter 32 life changes all the time
Chapter 33 the meeting
chapter 34 I don't want you leave
chapter 35 things happened for a reason
an announcement
chapter 36 pain in the body, mind and soul
chapter 37 Poison love
chapter 38 I'm monster
chapter 39 fight for what you believe in
feeling sick

Chapter 40 fear and regret

917 37 3
Oleh Natalieramirez416

Letter from Osiris to you:

Y/n I hope you're doing well from being away from me and I also hope the others are treating you well.
However I'm miss you very often while I do my duties you are always on my mind as I still can't believe Ra send you away.
Missing you is a pain like no other it makes me think of the time I had to endure when Seth chose to marry Nephthys because he loved her so much.
Then Seth decided he wanted a family of his own it nearly killed me as I saw how overjoyed he became when Anubis was born.
The pain became unbearable for me then you came along and I felt I could finally breath again until you had to leave because I didn't keep an eye on you, my flower.

The pain is never stop hurting for I wake up at night hoping you were still here with us.
Isis is drowning in her duties after you left here she's been doing more work, not as spending more time with me as usual but I believe she's only doing this because she misses you as well.
Every day she'll think about you or how are you doing if you are being taken care of.
I would see her most often cry to herself while she would be alone in our bedroom as I walked in to comfort her in calming her down.
She wants you back as do I.
Ra has been very cruel to us both as she see Isis is suffering from being apart from you.
Ra would laugh how I had failed you and how she send you away from as well.
As I would to do my duties as always but she never fails to remind me of she's very pleased of you are working yourself very hard and well. Also she would loved to mentions of she knows where you are and loves to point that to me very well.
I write this letter to you so you could hold to this to yourself Y/n.

My heart is yours as I know your love will fade away for eternity will soon be ours to rule for we will never be apart.
Seth, me and you Y/n will soon be together again against the world
I will come for you, to hold you in arms once again and I will never let you get away from me forever.
You're mine.
All Mine.
No One Will Ever Take You Away From Me.

I Love You Y/n.

My lovely flower.

Surprise what a creepy crazy ass love letter I had just received.

Very much yandere character vibe I'm getting from this letter and let me tell you it is simply nothing flattering for me right now.

Imagine of Osiris telling me all this phony baloney madness in front of me I would have laughed in front of him.
It's simply pathetic of how he's telling me of how much he miss me and loving me when he should be more concerned about his wife.

I'm very disappointed of he's acting like a spoiled child it very disgusting.
I'm more concerned of Isis though I did not think that I would approve of huge impact on her after I left.
She's very powerful mysterious and caring goddess I have ever come to know in my life.
I would have never guessed she would have been this sad after me leaving her.
I wonder how if Seth is doing as well considering his wife's here with me teaching me.
"Meow!" As the cat shout out for my attention back to him while I was laying down in my bed for the night he was beside the bed on the floor in front of me.
"Oh I'm sorry Milo I wasn't ignoring you my beautiful cat.
I'm only read this piece of garbage of a letter he had send for me."
"Meow meow meow"
Milo made to me after I told him about the letter it so cute of he answered me back it feels as if he can understand what I'm talking about.
Milo is the name I decided to give him since he was a gift from Anubis
I miss him very much his cute sweet smile and the cuteness of his eyes.
Anubis is so sweet and Milo reminds me of him.
"Meow" Milo made very sleepy like he was telling me it was time for bed and he want me to sleep too with him.
"Alright give a minute to get ready then we'll head to bed soon okay my sweet potatoes."
I gave him a small smooch on his head as I got up from the bed walking towards my table where the candle was still lit then I had carefully place the letter over the flame.
I held on for awhile as I saw the letter slowly burning I laughed when it became ashes.
I'm sorry Osiris but your love means nothing to me except for the end of your death when the day comes I'll glad you're gone forever.
I walked back to bed as I cuddled with Milo near me so he wouldn't get cold during the night and he's so cute when he's sleeping.
I'm going to charge his future along with everyone else as well but it's going to be hard I'm sure of it
I'll be alright though.

(The next day currently in the morning)

I ran in the halls as I had to temple duties here just about the same from before.
Sweet the temple floor, dust off statues, give them them new offering, feed the animals, and check in with the old priestess here who runs the temple.
Apparently the priestess only allowed me to train here in exchange for my services such as doing the cleaning feeding the animals and making sure not to get in trouble with the others humans here.
Ra had once spoken to Aya that I wouldn't mind the cleaning thing and she gave her word I wouldn't make trouble in anyway.
Aya is the name of old priestess who was very generous for letting me stay here however she was very strict when it comes to the temple duties.
I remember my first here at the temple.
waking up in the morning as she burst into my room called me lazy and threw me out of bed by pulling my hair.
She said that everyone here at the temple would wake up early have breakfast and then move on to their duties.
There are mostly about a few ladies and children here Murphy around the age of seven and 10 years old.
The children would play with the animals after one of us would feed them.
Since it was a small area away from town it was safe for them playing around in the front of the temple.
Some of the ladies would do harvesting such as vegetables fruit or even simple picking out flowers as offerings.
About one or two ladies would it be the ones cooking while the rest would do the cleaning I was one of the ladies who would do the cleaning.
She told me it was not anything else but to have a responsibility in exchange for while I was staying here.

Aya's very hard working old lady but I know she means well her love for Isis is very generous and heartfelt love she had in her heart.
I could have easily known moment I saw her as she would be kneeling down in front of the Statue of Iris she thanked her for everything.
Such as giving her blessings, giving  her guidance along her wisdom and all things Iris had provided for her in all her life.
I would also see her playing with Milo with a feather in her hand it was a very cute.
I had finally finished giving water to the sheep and goats before I had to go back to the well to retrieve more water for the others.
Aya made her way to me as she whack me on my head with cane she didn't hit me hard but it still hurts.

"Ow! What did I do?" I asked her while looking hurt but she didn't fell for it not one bit.
"I don't believe you. You left a mess on your table in room and didn't even bother to clean up this morning.
Didn't you Y/n!?"
She yelled at me with a mad look in her eyes I didn't try to lie to her so I had nodded my head yes then she pulled me by my ear very hard towards her and she's making sure I wouldn't go anywhere.
"Now you listen here young one I don't care what you were doing last night nor is it any of my business but you are women who is cleaner then men so keep your room clean don't make me tell you again."
She said to me as she pulled my ear very hard so I would get the message through to my head so I answered her back.
"Yes my priestess I won't do it again You have my word."
She looks at me one more time before she let go of my ear alone I had rubbed my ear from the pain I felt.
"Come with me Y/n" she said while she continued walking around the temple I managed to catch up to her as I walked along her side.
We didn't say much to each other only for a few remarks of how she came here as a child after her family died from a young age.
Her two sons went on living their lives giving her grandchildren which she was very thankful for since she had no family.
Her husband died at a very young age as he fought in battle and although her heart was full with grief it also came with a blessing.
A few weeks her husband died she had came to find out that she was pregnant with twin boys.
She did everything in her power and making sure her children would have everything then she managed to come to the temple of Isis.
Where the goddess gave her sanctuary a home where the her sons grow up in peace nowhere near slave traffickers and other criminals who would even think of taking her children away from her.
Hearing her story about her life made me realize it wasn't all bed here in Egypt there's so much life here like me I don't think it would this beautiful here.
She finished her story of she came to meet me here back in there present as she thought I was an average airhead girl who won the favors of the gods.
Her cutthroat honesty was very  brutal when she gave an opinion about me but she didn't care about it.
To be honest I loved her honestly it was the truth she could only give me and it was already by me.
She left me alone as she came to realized it was time for me to finish my duties before I had to go with my lessons during the day.
I ran back to fetch more water and food to the animals she yelled out not to be lazy about my lessons either
I swear she's like a grandma who's always making sure I do my best.
It felt great and very warm to me.

Layla would have loved here just like me and I'm sure she would have said the old priestess is much better than the last one at our temple.
Thinking about her made me sad for while but I don't she wanted me to be sad and to live my life to the fullest.
I'm going to do that for her and finally finished this madness as well.

(2 hours later)

I'm so tried from running errands today and with the cleaning too while Aya would be nagging me of how I needed to pick up the pace.
My speed was so slow that Aya once told me  she's very old woman herself but she moves faster then me that even a fly is faster than me as well.
She's so mean all day she would made sure I would be doing everything right or else she would make me do it all over again it's a living hell.

"Y/n! Come here." Aya yelled out for me making me feel a chill crawling down my spine I swear she's here to torture me and she enjoys every minute of it.

"Yes ma'am I'm done with cleaning the stairs lending to the temple room and also made sure there was enough flowers in there as well."
I told her hopefully she will show mercy for me even if it's just a little bit.

Aya laughed a bit of how my behavior towards her to be honest she does scared me a bit but I still like her.
Aya told me to Maat was waiting for me for the lesson today so I walked there so she didn't have to wait any longer.

Maat had explained we were going be going over the balancing over my powers and control.
Meditating is one of the step of helping me focus on controlling of what's happening right now.
Sekhmet told Maat of how our fighting training was going but I had lost control for a moment when I was fighting against her.
Maat wasn't very happy about it so she decided the best way for me have more control and understanding with my powers would be meditating.
Maat started explaining how meditation is a practice of quiet reflection and focusing the mind on a particular object such as saving everyone in the near future from Osiris madness.
Maat being teaching of breathing exercises while we both sat down while cross-legged on the the ground facing each other.
"Breath in and out.
Now then let us begin imagine of how you see your powers  sparring out of control where it's trying to control you instead how do you imagine it?"
I had closed my eyes until I could only see darkness within me and I could hear nothing but her voice.
Quietness filled with the room so well that I could only hear my heart beat.
Okey let's see of how do this.
I have to say of how imagine my powers like how I felt when Osiris tried to have his way with me and I wanted to hurt him so much it the point I wanted to see nothing but his blood everywhere.
Then all sudden I felt something was coming up not like a chill but as a warm feeling you would feel in the desert as you put your feet in the warm sand.
Then I had visualized I was in dark area but I could see a light, so bright not like the sun but just a very bright white light.
I walked towards the light wondering if it meant anything but as I walking straight towards the light I could feel it pulsing like a heartbeat.
The more I walked to the light, the more I thought it was very powerful pull I felt coming from it.

There is.
So much power and dangerous yet so beautiful I had ever seen in my life.
Maat called out to me very loud it left an eco to where I was at.
"Listen to me, you're afraid of what you'll become.
I figured why you were able control your powers.
It's fear and guilt you're feel and that's what is holding you back."
I got taken back for moment from her statement.
Holding me back I don't understand why fear and guilt are holding me back.
Then she explained more of why I needed to forgive myself for my guilt.
"You blame yourself for Layla's death and you fear it will happen again.
You would rather use your own anger as a way to control your powers but my dear it's killing you."
I got scared for while when Maat told me that.
Why would my anger kill me it doesn't make any sense ?
I had become a little confused about what she said.
I'm scared right now.
"When you held Layla as she died in your arms your heart was filled of lost and hated.
You wanted to hurt the high priestess so badly to the point and you blamed yourself for the death of Layla."
Tears started to fall down my cheeks as she told me everything of what happened that day.
She's right I'm blaming myself even though it doesn't matter anymore she's gone and I'm alone here.
I'm facing an evil that will change the cost of history and no one else but I'm so scared I won't able save anyone it hurts me so much.
Maat called out to me once again like if she could hear my thoughts from distance her voice  told me what I had to do.
I'm  finally realized of what I needed to do.
"What you're feeling it's natural for humans you are different yes but your heart is still the same.
You had experience death Y/n once.
A few moments of pain the you were reborn my dearest, your friend Layla had experience this way too and she's resting for eternity waiting for you to meet you again.
You have to forgive yourself because Layla wouldn't want you to suffer anymore.
It's not fair for yourself and it's not fair anyone else who knows you, loves you and cares for you.
Come back to the living and embrace your true self."
So that's why it was very hard for me to control it wasn't trying to escape from me.
My guilt and fear is very difficult to handle and I don't think it's not possible for them to go away but with time I'll get use to feeling better.
I'm scared of him yes, but I also don't want to forget them either because without Layla I would not be here.
I could never forget about how I failed Layla that fear stayed with me it became my weakness.
But no I'm not going to deny this feeling I'm going through I'm going keep living and as I'm living I'll never forget them either.
I'm so sorry Layla it's all fault and I'll never forget you nor the pain I felt when you left this world but please watch over me my sister.
I have a feeling perhaps I'll see you again my friend.
I'm not going anywhere until its all over and Osiris is Dead and gone.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

625 11 12
i do not own any of the characters in this story they belong to there rightful owners and you belong to you. i am not good with description's so i su...
7.1K 131 25
Hi. 🧍 What the title says I need practice writing in general so this is what I'm doing lol I don't own any of the characters
231K 1.3K 18
I do not need to explain this. Plz do not judge. Also, None of the art is owned by me!
111K 2.6K 101
Idk I will try my best to write a good story, my writing skills are very bad and I will try to stay on the main story line of aot, I might mess up so...