ISHQIYA

Von DEVILKOO

This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this messa... Mehr

Characters
Prologue
01|•
02|•
03|•
04|•
05|•
06|•
07|•
08|•
09|•
10|•
11|•
12|•
13|•
14|•
15|•
16|•
17|•
18|•
19|•
20|•
21|•
22|•
23|•
24|•
25|•
26|•
27|•
28|•
29|•
30|•
31|•
32|•
33|•
34|•
35|•
36|•
37|•
38|•
39|•
40|•
41|•
42|•
43|•
44|•
45|•
46|•
47|•
48|•
49|•
50|•
51|•
52|•
53|•
54|•
55|•
56|•
58|•
59|•
60|•
61|•
62|•
63|•
64|•
65|• [Last Chapter]
EPILOGUE
Some Facts

57|•

80.7K 6.7K 749
Von DEVILKOO

A/N:Many people copied the dialogue "Reyanshhh" "Ji Reyansh ki jaan" while Ik meri jaan is common "character name ki jaan" was not!🙃

but now it is because my love, meri jaan, other Italian, french nicknames are common now🙃You tell me which guy attaches his name with 'Ji name ki jaan' when someone calls him out?

Anyway🙃nothing will change as it is common now.

Let's focus on increasing our followers on Instagram we are 3k away from reaching 10k🫶

"Yes! Yes! Go for it!!" I cheered for Trisha.

She was still nervous to be on the stage infront of so many people so just me and Rudra were hyping her up on the empty stage.

We were allowed to be here early because we were the one's opening the show.

There are not much people just the camera man's and a few light managers who are setting up the stage.

Raj also video called Trisha to give her some virtual support but having never done this Trisha was still super anxious.

"Here drink this you'll get more energy" I forwarded her the fresh orange juice.

Well I have to do her seva because she is my main model off course.
(Seva- service maybe?)

While Aarohi, Rudra and Trisha were on the stage the backstage people were creating a ruckus.

Reyansh who just arrived on the place was welcomed by the managing staff of the fashion show and they were chitchatting for a bit.

He later found out that the trio is on the stage doing some trials so he decided to pay them a visit.

"Are you fine, is your fever okay now?" I asked as I saw Reyansh making his way towards us.

I told him to rest till the show starts but he never listens.

"Yes, I am fine Don't worry" he bent down and kissed my cheek before standing beside me keeping his hand on my shoulder.

We both watched Trisha walking on the runway while Rudra was clicking some photos or videos I don't know.

"Wow!! You did great see!!" I clapped my hands and made my way towards her.

Author's Pov

While Aarohi was busy with Trisha a panicked Rahul made his way near them.

"Aarohi" he shouted but Aarohi couldn't hear it because of the music going on in the background.

Rahul was going near Aarohi when Reyansh held his shoulder looking at his panicked state.

"What happened?" Reyansh  asked.

Rahul who didn't see his boss got more panicked and started stuttering.

"Si-r th-at sir-"

Sensing the situation Reyansh guided him backstage without anyone's notice.

"What happened why are you so scared?" Reyansh asked again.

"Sir, please come with me-" Rahul guided Reyansh towards a room with his shaky legs.

Reyansh opened the door and he was shocked to see the scene infront of him.

Pooja was crying while keeping her palm on her head and a few of the members from Aarohi's team were also looking tense.

Reyansh looked at the pieces of clothes which were shattered across the room as he stepped inside.

The familiar light blue colour immediately reminded him of the main the dress which Aarohi designed for the fashion show.

He looked at his staff who were still unaware about his presence.

"Who did this?" Reyansh asked as his jaw clenched.

The flash backs of Aarohi showing him the Skeches, the dilemma she was in while she was finalizing the colour flashed infront of his eyes.

The staff looked startled by his voice as they all looked at their boss.

"I asked who did this?!" Reyansh shouted.

The beaming face of Aarohi when she was showing him her main and most important dress was making him more mad as he looked at the dress which was now destroyed.

"Sir-sir- we don't know- we just came and-" Pooja started crying more hysterically.

Reyansh thought of Aarohi's reaction if she get's to know about this incident.

She will surely be heartbroken and thinking about her Reyansh's heart broke more.

"Who was here before you?" He asked. His was as calm as it could be but anyone could sense the anger oozing from his tone.

"Sir- we, we don't know- we checked the dress last night it was all fine-" Rahul tried to explain.

"Check the CC TV camera's" Reyansh ordered Rahul and Rahul left the room immediately.

"Sir Aarohi-" Pooja whispered thinking about her friend who was so excited to present this dress

"Nobody will tell this to Aarohi, Is that clear" Reynash ordered.

The room went silent.

"Is that clear?!" Reyansh shouted.

"Tell me what?" They heard someone asking making them all freeze in their place including Reyansh.

"Tell me what?" I asked again when nobody replied.

I stepped inside the room feeling a little weird by their faces.

Why are they looking at me like they have seen some ghost?

"I asked-"

"Aarohi-" Reyansh cut me off holding my waist as he tried to stop me from entering the room.

"It's nothing I will handle it- you go get ready-" Reyansh answered.

"No but what happened? Tell me" I tried to walk past him inside the room.

"Aarohi-"

"Reyansh let me go" I said with seriousness.

Reyansh looked at me with a emotion I couldn't comprehend but it's surely indicates that something is wrong.

His grip on waist loosened and I entered the room only to be froze on the spot.

The familiar blue cloth caught my sight and I felt my throat getting heavy.

"Its- Its not what I think it is, right?" I mumbled mostly to myself.

"Aarohi don't worry, I will manage it you should go and rest" I heard Reyansh saying from behind but all I could see was the dress which was now shattered all across the room.

I picked up the blue peice in my hand and I felt my eyes getting filled with water.

"Is it-" I felt my voice shaking while Reyansh came from behind and hugged me.

I looked back at the dress and my eyes burned with anger.

I know who might have done this.

"We will find some other way-"

"Other way?! Other way what?!" I shouted.

"I should have known that girl will do this!" I felt myself getting angry.

"Its a good thing I knew this would happen" I whispered looking at the destroyed dress.

Reyansh looked at me confused   and the staff was confused also.

"Are the other outfits intact?" I asked.

"Yes- they" Pooja replied getting up from her seat.

Her eyes were red and swollen. She must be crying for long.

"You guys should go and get ready, they are going to start in 10 min" I told them and they started leaving the room one by one still heartbroken by this whole incident.

I hugged Reyansh more tightly when they all left while he caressed my hair.

"Did you knew this would happen?" Reyansh whispered.

I nodded my head on his chest still feeling a little bit overwhelmed by the situation.

I knew Myra would do something like this but I wanted to give her a fair chance.

But now that she has crossed my path I will show her what messing with Aarohi Sharma means!

"It's a good thing that I have adpated atleast one quality from you" I whispered.

"And what's that?" Reyansh asked.

"Taking a backup" I replied looking back at him.

He looked suprised "did you-"

Without letting him complete the sentence I dialed Rudra's number.

"Hello" he answered.

"We were right, she did that" I whispered.

"That bitch! You just wait and watch how I will teach her a lesson!" Rudra replied from the other side.

"Do that later, first bring the main dress the show will start anytime now" I said.

"Okay" he cut the call and looked at me confused.

I sighed "actually I had a idea that this might happen so-"

Flashback

Back in Jaipur

Aarohi and Rudra entered her room and Aarohi placed the suitcase on her bed and started searching through it.

"Huh, here, this is the exact size of her ring" Aarohi removed the ring from the box and handed it to Rudra.

Rudra took out his engagement ring which he got for Trisha and measured it with the ring Aarohi gave him.

"Will you be able to get it resized now?" Aarohi asked sitting on the bed while Rudra examined the rings.

"Yeah I will pull some connections" Rudra replied focusing on his work.

"Perks of being a CEO's assistant huh?" Aarohi smirked  at him.

Rudra handed her the ring back.

"Its the perfect size, I know my wife's measurements correctly" Rudra replied sassily.

Because when he was getting the ring made for Trisha Aarohi insisted on 'her' getting Trisha's size but Rudra was sure that the measurements he has given the jewelery maker are correct.

Aarohi scoffed at Rudra's behavior and started packing the ring back.

Rudra's gaze fell on a brown packet which was quite similar for him.

"Isn't that package I got for you?" Rudra asked.

He remembered Aarohi asking for that brown bag at office to do something related to her fashion show.

"Uhmm" Aarohi looked between the package and Rudra wondering it she should tell him or not.

"Actully-" deciding against herself she kept the package on the bed and opened it revealing a beautiful blue dress.

"Isn't that main dress Trisha is wearing? Why is it here?" Rudra asked.

"I am scared to keep it in the office, I know nobody will harm it and the people there are nice but- I have this feeling that, Something might happen at the fashion show" Aarohi replied looking back at the dress.

"Are you scared because of Myra?" Rudra asked.

"Yeah kind of, you remember how much drama she created when I didn't let anyone see my final clothes" Aarohi asked.

"But why are you carrying it here with you?" Rudra asked.

"I want to keep it with me all the time, to make sure nothing happens,this dress is really important for me" Aarohi whispered.

"Do one thing- give this to me I will handle it" Rudra suggested.

"You?" Aarohi asked suprised.

"Yes, you are the obvious person, what if Myra decides to enter your room and she finds this dress? She can destroy it even now, and we will never know" Rudra continued.

He surely overthinks more than Aarohi.

"I don't think Myra will go this low? This is also important for our company" Aarohi whispered.

"Do you really think she cares about the company?" Rudra asked.

"Then? You will keep it with you?" Aarohi asked.

"Yes, and infact don't take this dress back to the office- if we ship this dress along with the other dresses we don't know what might happen in Newyork" Rudra said.

"I Don't understand what you are saying" Aarohi looked at Rudra with confused expression.

Sighing to himself Rudra explained her everything.

"See, we ship the dresses before a few days we leave for Newyork, there are a lot of cases of misplacing which happens in the fashion shows, what if your dress get's in some else's hand, maybe Myra won't even get a chance to do it because your dress got to some other place" Rudra said.

"Why are you scaring me?" Aarohi whispered.

"I am not scaring you just a observation" Rudra replied with a bored face.

"And we Don't know who all are working for myra in your team" Rudra said.

"I told you nobody will betray me from my team" Aarohi replied firmly.

"You never know" Rudra shrugged his shoulders.

"Anyway what I was saying is I'll keep this dress with me till the day of fashion show" Rudra said.

"And what if somebody doubts not seeing the main dress?" Aarohi questioned.

"Do you have anything similar to this?" Rudra asked.

"There was one I was making before this but it didn't turn out well" Aarohi replied.

"Perfect then, keep that dress in office in place of this dress" Rudra replied.

"Uh okay-" Aarohi agreed even though she was confused a little bit.

Inside the office when they returned to mumbai from Jaipur

Rudra just left Reyansh's cabin after telling Reyansh his schedule and his mind was thinking about doing something which was he was planning from day one since Myra joined.

He smirked when he saw Myra thinking it's a perfect opportunity he fake dialed a number pretending to be on a call.

"Yes! Aarohi's main dress right? Did it arrive?" He asked on the fake call catching Myra's attention.

"Yes it's in the blue colour, please take care of it, it's really important to her" Rudra said.

"Yes yes, make sure the dress is not harmed she has really worked hard for it, she will be heart broken if something happens to it, we are leaving tomorrow for there" Rudra purposely said these words so that Myra could hear it.

He walked away feeling his work was done.

If Myra was really not that evil she will leave the matter as it is.

But if she takes the bet and tries to destroy the 'fake main dress' she will be out of the office soon.

He knows his boss won't tolerate her any more seconds if she does destroy Aarohi's dress.

And it's not my fault if she really thinks about destroying the dress it's her evil mind

Thinking this Rudra went away hoping she actually does something to Aarohi's fake dress so she can be out of their lives for good.

Flashback ends

(A/N: Didn't expect Rudra's this side did you?)

"It's a good thing that I listened to Rudra and gave him my dress, or it would have been the real dress in this place" I sighed seeing the destroyed dress.

Even though it's not the dress we were supposed to showcase it's still a dress I made with a lot efforts.

"It's okay, good thing you kept the main dress safe, but we are still not sure if it is Myra" Reyansh whispered brushing my hair away from face.

"Sir!" We heard Rahul shouting.

He ran towards us panting and placed his hands on his knees taking deep breaths.

"It was Myra" he whispered.

And that's it I am dealing with her my way!

How dare she?! She didn't even think about the company?

"Aarohi, calm down, not now" Reyansh pulled me back towards him.

"No! I will go and show her! Let me go" I struggled getting out from Reyansh's hold.

"Please handle the backstage for me please" I pleaded to Reyansh.

"I just want to have a talk with her I swear!" I assured Reyansh.

"You will back in 5 minutes" Reyansh sighed.

"10 please" I showed him puppy face.

Reyansh left me "10 minutes and you will be back at the backstage. the show has already started, I will deal with Myra myself" Reyansh ordered.

I nodded my head and waiting for him to leave.

"Rahul, please take care of the show, you know the ordee right?" I asked Rahul who was now stable.

"Yeah- but the dress-" he still looked confused.

"The dress is safe, don't worry just take care till I come back" saying this I made my way finding Myra.

*******
Did you all expect Rudra to be like this?👀

If you are confused what happened let me clear it-Rudra purposely told myra where Aarohi's dress was gonna be so if she does something she will be out of the office

If you have account on Instagram follow me🫵

What do you think Aarohi will do now😆

2619 words

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

61.4K 2.7K 27
𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖗 × 𝕴𝖘𝖍𝖖𝖎 • • • 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮, a very big businessman and at the same...
69.6K 5.5K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
155K 9.3K 34
#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who fall in love with a guy who mistreated t...
731K 32.6K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...