Eternium. (The eminence in s...

By divinityforeternity

"Eternal life... almost the same as being reborn.. right?" (Y/n) Was a master in all forms of combat thanks t... More

Chapter 1| Every end has a beginning
Chapter 2| Eterniums beginning
Chapter 3| The academy
Chapter 4| fake relationship
Chapter 5| Eterniums reveal
Chapter 6| kaboom.
Chapter 8| powers and delta.
Chapter 9| My organization good name!!

Chapter 7| Chocolate?!

697 21 1
By divinityforeternity

3rd pov.

Someone in a building lies the 7 eternals talking about the latest events...

Beta The cult facility where they held princess alexia was obliterated along with Zenon griffi who left no traces of life behind. That is my report.

Delta Boss lord crimson really is the most powerful! Can't wait for the hunt...

Epsilon The explosion was a magnificent sight to see.

Beta Indeed the entire capital was blessed by the light of his magic. Looking at it you might think it was heaven itself!

Gamma For their own sake I hope they've learned not to mess with lord crimson. Otherwise they'll be eternium's prey to hunt..

Delta Hunt...

Alpha In the near future every single one of our enemies will be forced to evaporate in that light... so shall we continue?

Beta Yes, zeta has confirmed that she's found the target she also said she's going to get closer and investigate!

Alpha Good I'll be expecting good news then.

Beta Also eta has reported that the experiments are going smoothly. So we move on to our final pressing issue..

Alpha Indeed...

Alpha then hold up a poster saying eternium will slaughter all who doubt.

Epsilon Such fools to be using the name lord crimson picked so perfectly. Though they are covering their tracks very good.

Gamma Despite that they'll never be able to escape us let alone lord crimson...

(Y/n) pov

Currently I'm walking through school while covered in blood.

Thalia Well that went well right?

(Y/n) I didn't know she had that much power. If I had lowered my power a bit more I would've died.

Thalia I mean you did reject her.

(Y/n) Yeah cause I'm not trying to do all that with a princess. Brings too much-

Thalia Attention yeah we know..

(Y/n) See I don't even need to-

Death Watch out..

(Y/n) What?

I then crash into a girl who had a ton of books. The books fall along with the girl and she rubs her head as I extend my arm to her. Her eyes open wide at me which reveal pink eyes that match with her hair.

(Y/n) Sorry about that I wasn't looking.

She stares at me for a few moments as I feel something just happened within her...

Thalia Ahh love is beautiful..

3rd pov

As the day turns to night the capital turns more quiet as people roam streets heading home. Despite that the night is never fully quiet... in a dark alleyway a man is pushed into a wall and is panting for his life. Suddenly a sword is pointed at him as the wielder shows his red eye.

Man P-Please don't kill me!!

Red eye man We are eternium...

The red eye man then slices down and kill the other man as he turns to walk away...

Red eye man Eternium...

(Y/n) pov

The next day goes smoothly as I chow down on some food while skel and po question me.

Skel Sooo... how did it go with princess alexia?

(Y/n) It didn't really go... we just went out for some time and broke up. That's that.

Po You didn't even kiss her or make out!?

They then make kissing faces as I focus on my food.

Skel What a waste!! Such a lost cause... but.. if you're feeling like a wimp I know a place that'll cheer you right up..

Po A place that'll cheer him up?! What are you talking about!?

Skel About mitsugoshi!! Not the other kind!

Good thought he was gonna say the other thing. Not like I need it anyways, I'm always surrounded by beautiful women.

Skel Anyways they have a bunch of different things we've never seen before like something called chocolate!!

Po Oh i see! You're saying we us that to get girls-! (Y/n) we have to go come on!!

Skel Yeah come on let's go!!

(Y/n) Sure I've got nothing else to do.

Chocolate in this world? Wonder what it tastes and looks like.

(T/s)

It's now the evening as we arrive at mitsugoshi. The line is long as hell but like I said I don't have anything to do.

Po The crowds are insane around here!

Sign lady Current wait time is 80 minutes!

Po I think we can still have enough time to make it to our dorms before curfew. The only thing that worries me is there's rumors of a butcher going around at night killing people!

(Y/n) Say what now?

Skel Po you're too scared we have three dark knights in this group we're fine.

Two dark knights a the most powerful person on this planet.

Thalia Be humble.

We continue to the line and await the 80 minutes to get inside. While waiting I look at the windows and see clothing that resembles my past lives stores. Huh look at me reminiscing about a life I didn't even complete high school in. Anyways, we continue to wait until the lady from before comes up to me.

Sign lady Excuse me sir, I was hoping if you like to take a survey for us! Just to see how customers enjoy our store.

(Y/n) Oh me?

Yes I know it's for me I can sense the eternium magic off her. Oh yeah forgot to mention that. The magic I put on the eternals necklaces are different then that of ones I put on every member of eternium. Well not me but the eternals put it on them.

Skel Wait i-I'll take a survey too!!

Po Y-Yeah me too!! Let me take one too!

Eternium member sorry but unfortunately we only need one guest.

She leads me to the entrance of the store as we walk through. As we walk by there's multiple items for sale from makeup to candy and clothing. It's like a department store from the second life.  She takes up some stairs until we reach the top. Once on top I see a big house in the middle of the roof. I sense eterniums magic in there along with one eternal necklace magic.

Thalia Wonder who it'll be.

Me too. Wonder who made all this. I walk inside as the doors open revealing members of eternium bowing down facing a red carpet leading to a chair at the end. I walk down the carpet admiring the house as the eternal speaks.

Gamma We have awaited your arrival at our establishment for some time my lord.

(Y/n) Beautiful as ever gamma. So this is your store?

Gamma Y-Yes lord crimson I tried to recreate in any meager way I could of the eternal knowledge you shared with me years ago.

She says blushing

Thalia Quite the flirt aren't you.

I try... but now that I remember I think I did tell her about how to make chocolate once. I used to love chocolate in my first life and it didn't diminish in my second. Obviously I can't tell them that I came from another life so I just call it eternal knowledge.

Gamma It is refreshing to see you again my lord. It's been some time..

Gamma is pretty smart might be one of the smartest of the eternals if not for one thing.... She has no coordination with her feet...

Gamma Ahhh!!

Gamma trips as I dash forward and catch her bridal style.

(Y/n) Careful gamma.. I told you this already.

Gamma Y-Yes my apologies l-lord crimson!

She looks like she's about to explode from heat. Heh. I put her down as I make my way to the throne. Once I reach it I sit down as all the other members of eternium along with gamma kneel. How did gamma even manage to build this in the first place... eh it doesn't matter.. except I feel like I owe them something. Maybe I'll just heal them as a gift.

(Y/n) And as a token of my gratitude...

Balls of magic flow out of my hand and go to each and every member. They stay there healing any wound from major to small.

Gamma I-I'm not worthy of your compliments or this honor my lord!! I will never forget this day for as long as I live.

Funny you'd say that...

Thalia you don't say..

Sush.

(Y/n) So gamma, is this shop gaining a decent amount of money?

Gamma Yes my lord we have franchise in and out of the kingdom along with a Mail order system to expand to remote regions. So the money we have for the organization at our disposal is... one billion Zeni

(Y/n) ONE BILLION?!

Gamma I-it is not enough? We'll try harder-

(Y/n) No! No, it's fine..

One billion fucking zeni?!? How did she use my knowledge to make this much!?

Gamma I believe i know why you've decided to bust us today my lord. It is about the incident correct?

(Y/n) What.... Oh yeah... right on.

Gamma Indeed, the killer appearing in the capital  donning all black claiming to be of eternium. We've been investigating but have yet to capture any  perpetrators. But I assure you my lord, that we will find them!

(Y/n) Good.

Po and Skel mention about a killer so I figure it's that... wait..

Thalia Maybe the rejection you did to alexia pushed her over the edge?

Maybe but I never thought she'd be the insane type... actually never mind she probably is.

(Y/n) there is one person that could be the killer that I'm thinking of right now. But I'll look into it deeper to make sure.

Gamma Y-You already have a suspect- Wait sorry with your eternal knowledge i should know that. My apologies my lord...

(Y/n) It's alright gamma.

I walk down from the throne as towards the door as I see the sign holder member from before.

Gamma Ah yes, this is the most recent member of eternium. Her name is Nu, although she hasn't been with us for some time, lady alpha still recognizes her skill. Use her as you see fit.

Okay that made it sound like she's a slave which is something I do not want...

Nu I am ready to serve whenever you need me to my lord.

(Y/n) Okay, I'll call for you when the time comes for it.

I say walking past them.. oh yeah I came for chocolate.

(Y/n) Gamma.

Gamma Yes my lord?

(Y/n) Give me two of your most expensive chocolate! And two more that are the cheapest!! Stat!

Gamma Yes my lord! I'll give you a hundred percent discount with the highest quality!!

(Y/n) Good.. this will all be for the future of eternium!

(T/s to night)

Skel Pick up the pase we're not gonna make it before curfew!!!

Po Why did you have to flirt that sign lady up so long!!

(Y/n) In my defense she was pretty. Also I got you guys chocolate.

Damn.. I fully believe alexia is the murder. I mean she's a princess who has it all. What's one thing she can't have? Being a peasant killing person. Also cause she tried to kill me.  Hm? I hear clashing of swords from somewhere.. I haven't been crimson in a while.

Death Good...

Creepy.

(Y/n) Skel!! Po!! I-I... I need to shit really bad!! Flirting with that lady made me scared so I need to shit!! If I don't go right this instant it will run down my leg!

Skel Oh god.. that is serious.

Po The choice is hard. Crap with shame or run with bravery but everyone sees the crap.

(Y/n) Please... go now!! Like now!! I can't let anyone see me in this state!!

Po No!! We can't leave a brother out like this-!

Skel We understand brother (y/n). We swear on our lives we'll never tell a soul about how you took a shit outside!!

Po Yes!! I don't give a damn about what anyone else says you made the correct choice tonight. And that is something we won't forget!

Holy shit just leave!!

(Y/n) P-Please leave!!! I can't hold it in!!

Po We won't forget your bravery!! We'll always be friends!! Forever!!

(Y/n) Just go!! Now!!

I say performing my best acting by having tears fall out of my eyes causing the other two to cry while running away..

(Y/n) Finally, even though they pissed me off right now, I kinda like that they're that supportive.

Thalia Couldn't have chosen a better friends group

(Y/n) Yep... now let's find us this battle!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 18.1K 62
20 year old Y/N was just simply living a Common life, he is Average at best, don't stand out and pretty much keep to himself, he was just a simple No...
625 33 6
The last thing you remember was dying. So why are you here?? In a woman's body you don't know of that somehow looks like you but not. In a place you...
14.1K 231 24
Y/N was not a normal child he was trained by his father who was an ex-military platoon leader. he was trained in many styles of fighting and shootin...
48.2K 1.3K 22
I don't want to spoil the story too much so I'll give you a brief description!! The first few chapters are a bit crappy, it gets better as it goes! (...