๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ & ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„ |๐Š๐•

By KamTheGreatt

๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ - ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ยฉ 2023 | ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚...
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™„๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€

๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰

1.3K 59 20
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 didn't come home yesterday." heavyn entered sky's room. "i told you i might not come." she reminded.

"where was you cause i sholl wasn't invited." she frowned. "i was watching summer." sky told.

"and you didn't come back?" heavyn said confused. "i went somewhere afterwards." sky lied.

was she watching summer? yes. did she end up staying the night at vons house? yes. she wouldn't lie and say she wasn't embarrassed at the fact that she let von get in her head once again.

"oh." was all she said. "you know we having a party later on." heavyn told. "who?" sky eyes widened. "me, you and booka." she pointed.

"here?" sky asked. heavyn nodded. sky got up and rushed downstairs with heavyn following behind her.

she went to bookas door and banged on it. booka swung the door open "don't do that."

he peaked his head out the door. "why you telling people we having a party?" sky looked at him like he was crazy.

"um because we are." he looked around as if it wasn't obvious. "no we not." sky argued. "we are." booka added.

"what about gg?" sky wondered. "she left last night." he waved her off. "now if you excuse me i have company." booka slammed the door in her face.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘 15m

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 my little one doing?" sky poked saniyas stomach. "girl bye." saniya laughed.

it was awkward to saniya whenever any of her friends would talk about her pregnancy. she was still in disbelief herself that she was actually pregnant.

she had came to the conclusion that she would be keeping the baby. It wasn't in her to kill her first child. "whatchu want a girl or boy?" sky looked up at her.

"it don't really matter to me." she said truthfully. "what do you mean it don't matter?" sky said her voice laced with confusion.

"i'd be happy with a girl or boy." she explained. "i want a little nephew, oh my goddd i can't wait." sky said excitedly.

"you and von needa work on that." saniya joked. sky held a blank expression. "i don't fuck with that man."

"you sholl was with him last night." saniya stated. "no i wasn't." sky lied. "you'on gotta lie to me boo i seen your location." she laughed.

sky smiled and shook her head.

"so what y'all cool now?" she asked. "unt un." sky dismissed. "so what is it?" saniya said getting more and more interested.

"we just be fucking bruh it ain't nothing more." sky laughed. "i thought von had a girlfriend." saniya scrunched her eyebrows.

"he gotta what??" sky shouted.

"you didn't know?" saniya jaw dropped. "he fuck with kema like real bad." saniya told. "shekema?" sky wondered feeling her heart drop to her toes.

saniya nodded. "what the fuck." sky said angrily. "i'm finna call him." sky went to her call log and pressed vons contact.

the phone rung for a while before her answered. "what?" von said from the other side of the phone. "don't what me the fuck." she snapped.

"sky what do you want?." he said irritably. "you fuck with kema?" she got straight to the point.

"who?" von played dumb. "kema." sky repeated. "nah i don't." he answered. "stop lying to me." sky said loudly.

"i don't fuck with that girl." von told. "bullshit." sky spat. "where you at? i'm finna come get you." he questioned.

"i'm not going nowhere with you. go pick up kema manly ass." sky responded. "man." was all von said before hanging up.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐒𝐎 why people saying you fuck with her if you don't fuck with her??" sky yelled from the passenger seat of vons car.

"i don't know." von dragged his hands down his face. "and she be making post about you." sky told. "what she be saying." he laughed.

"ain't shit funny." she mugged him. "what she be saying folks." von smiled at how mad she was.

"just know she be saying YOU her man." she pointed. "ian her man." he looked her in her eyes as his dreads hung over his face.

"yeah right." sky rolled her eyes. "i wanna be yo man but you play to much." he shuffled in his seat. "I PLAY?" she said loudly.

"take me home." she said plainly. "i love you skyah." he pulled her closer by her arm. "you don't love me." sky looked him in his eyes.

"i do. you know this folks." von assured. "if you loved me you wouldn't treat me the way you do." she expressed.

"i'm sorry." he apologized. "don't be sorry, be better." sky turned away from him. she felt her eyes began to water, she didn't think von deserved to see her cry over him.

"aye" he made her face him. "hmm?" she hummed. "i do love you for real. i love you that's why i'll never leave you." he expressed.

"okay?" he wanted to know if she understood him. "yeah." she nodded wiping her falling tears. "i love you but you keep hurting me." she looked at him with glossy eyes.

"i'm sorry sky that wasn't my intentions." he grabbed her hand. "i forgive you you know i always will but it still hurts." she stated.

"let me heal you." he said shortly before grabbing her face and kissing her.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐎𝐇 y'all was together huh?" muwop said referring to von and sky. "what? no." she lied. "yeah right." saniya walked passed with a red cup in hand.

"the fuck." sky said snatching the cup from her hands. "it's literally juice." saniya snatched the cup back. "juice?" muwop said confused on why she was drunk juice when everyone else had shots.

saniya didn't respond she just walked away. "why you ain't tell me von was fucking with kema?" sky squinted her eyes.

"what?" muwop said loudly not being able to hear her over the loud party music. "why didn't you tell me about von and kema." she repeated.

"i thought you knew." he defended.

"mmm bullshit." she shook her head. "i would've told you bro." muwop stated.

"he was just with her ass earlier." he scratched his head. "when??" sky said loudly. "like a little bit before the party." he told.

"i was ju- you know what never mind." sky went to find von.

she seen him in the living room with a group of people. rondo , booka, boogie , durk , herb , la and many more.

she grabbed him and pulled him into the hallway. "what?" von said softly seeing the distress in her face.

"so you was with kema earlier today?" she asked. "no." he said back.

"stop lying. was it before or after you fucked me in your car ??" she said loudly. "i wasn't with her." he told.

"what happened you fucked her then came and fucked me. you nasty as fuck, so fucking nasty." she shook her head.

"ian fuck dat girl stop it." he repeated. sky nodded her head and walked away from him. next thing you know kema and kayla walked through the door.

"why do she feel like she can come here." heavyn walked over to sky and whispered in her ear.

"then she wanna kick it with kayla." saniya added joining the girls. "i guess they friends now." krissy shrugged.

"fuck her. she can have that dirty dick ass nigga." sky waved them off. she seen kema look over at her but chose to ignore it.

von walked back out from the hallway. he seen kema and walked right passed her and out the door. "he a bitch soon as his two girls get in the same room he leave." rondo spoke.

"who the fuck asked you to say anything ?" sky jerked her head back at his comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 808 28
๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’, ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’Ž, ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’๐’™... ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’ ๐’…๐’–๐’“๐’Œ, ๐’…๐’… ๐‘ถ๏ฟฝ...
399K 13.6K 52
๐™€๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ.
28.5K 439 20
๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ื‚โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ ( ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ณ ) โœงห–ยฐ โ€Žโ€งโ‚Šหšโœง[๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฒ... ๐‘๐€๏ฟฝ...
66.9K 1.9K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜