ā™”š“—š“®š“Ŗš“µ ā™” | Furina x Male!R...

By YourLocalKazuhaMain

After the Hydro Archon is dethroned from her position, she now lives peacefully as a human that goes by the n... More

! PLEASE READ !
į“˜Ź€į“ŹŸį“É¢į“œį“‡
1: į“€į“„į“„į“‡į“˜į“›į“€É“į“„į“‡
2: źœ±į“‡į“›į“›ŹŸÉŖÉ“É¢ ÉŖÉ“
3: į“€ źœ±į“į“€ŹŸŹŸ źœ°į“€į“ į“Ź€
4: į“į“‡į“į“Ź€ÉŖį“‡źœ±
5: į“›Źœį“‡ ŹŸÉŖį“›į“›ŹŸį“‡ į“į“„į“‡į“€É“ÉŖį“…
7: į“ÉŖźœ±źœ±ÉŖÉ“É¢ į“˜ÉŖį“‡į“„į“‡
8: Ź™į“É“į“…ÉŖÉ“É¢
9: Źœį“‡Ź€ į“Ź€ į“į“‡?
10: į“›Źœį“‡ źœ°į“‡į“‡ŹŸÉŖÉ“É¢ į“źœ° Źœį“į“į“‡
11: "į“˜Ź€į“į“ÉŖźœ±į“‡?"
12: "Źį“į“œ'ŹŸŹŸ źœ±į“‡į“‡."
13: É“į“‡į“” źœ°į“€į“„į“‡
14: Źį“į“œ'Ź€į“‡ į“Ź į“į“į“›ÉŖį“ į“€į“›ÉŖį“É“.
15: źœ±É“į“į“” į“€É“į“… į“›į“‡į“€Ź€źœ±
16: į“€į“į“į“œŹ€
17: "...ÉŖį“ źœ±į“„į“€Ź€į“‡į“…."
18: Źœį“‡į“€ŹŸį“‡į“… ā™”
! A/N !
į“„į“œį“˜į“„į“€į“‹į“‡źœ± į“€É“į“… į“‹ÉŖźœ±źœ±į“‡źœ± 1/4
É“į“€į“˜į“›ÉŖį“į“‡ 2/4
É¢į“į“į“… ŹŸį“œį“„į“‹ į“„Źœį“€Ź€į“ 3/4
Ź€į“€ÉŖÉ“Ź™į“į“” źœ°ŹŸį“į“”į“‡Ź€ 4/4
ā™” ŹŸį“‡į“›źœ± į“É“ŹŸŹ į“›ŹœÉŖÉ“į“‹ į“€Ź™į“į“œį“› ŹŸį“į“ į“‡ ā™” (į“”į“‡į“…į“…ÉŖÉ“É¢)
į“€ į“…ÉŖźœ±į“›į“€É“į“› į“į“‡į“į“Ź€Ź.. (į“€É“É¢źœ±į“›)
Future Chapters
źœ±į“›Ź€į“€į“”Ź™į“‡Ź€Ź€Ź į“„į“€į“‹į“‡šŸ“ |į“į“į“…į“‡Ź€É“ į“€į“œ
"ÉŖ Ź€į“‡į“„į“É¢É“ÉŖį“¢į“‡ Źį“į“œ."šŸ“ |į“į“į“…į“‡Ź€É“ į“€į“œ
į“›į“É¢į“‡į“›Źœį“‡Ź€ į“€É¢į“€ÉŖÉ“ (?) šŸ“ |į“į“į“…į“‡Ź€É“ į“€į“œ

6: į“€ Ź™į“‡į“€į“œį“›ÉŖźœ°į“œŹŸ į“˜į“‡Ź€źœ°į“Ź€į“į“€É“į“„į“‡

4K 155 5
By YourLocalKazuhaMain

"An Archon?"

Furina nodded.

"Yes. An Archon is like a God."

Furina looked at the ground.

You both have been talking for about ten minutes during this time.

"I pretended to be a God for 500 years, hoping that the prophecy wouldn't come true. I researched and sent out people to investigate, but to no avail..."

Furina shook her head.

"...The past is in the past, and I am going to move on no matter what."

"..."

"I'm finally free to live my own life again, and even though I have no idea where i'm going right now..."

Furina smiled and looked at you as if finding the cure to the darkness that was currently holding her back.

"At least the choice is in my hands."

-

You, Furina, and everyone else continued to help the troupe set up the play.

Furina even managed to knock some sense into one of them and make him see reality now that their "star" was no longer there.

After investigating Director Aurelie's death, Aether explained the whole "disappearance" case to you, which you made sure to remember.

Finally, after running around Fontaine for what seemed like hours, Furina decided where the performance would take place. The Opera Epielese.

But before the performance, you, Aether, and Furina needed approval from Neuvillette first.

-

"Hey, look at that! Looks like I guessed right!"

Paimon looked at Furina, surprised.

"You were just guessing!?"

All of you walked over to Neuvillette with haste.

"I knew you'd be here."

Neuvillette turned around and was met with all of you.

"I am here merely for a short break. It has been a while, Miss Furina. And you too, Y/n, Traveler, and Paimon. What might I assist you with today?"

"I would like to book the Opera Epiclese for an event. You see..."

-

After explaining the whole plot of "The Little Oceanid," and the backstory of it, Neuvillette agrees and says farewell, but he unfortunately tells you to stay behind.

"...Yes..?"

You looked at Neuvillette, awaiting his request,

He was very demanding of requests, wasn't he?

Instead of looking troubled, Neuvillette had a small smile on his face instead.

"So you see, the Northwest Of The Court Of Fontaine contains..."

-

"Leave this place, O Little Oceanid, and never, ever look back!"

The audience clapped as they awaited for the next scene.

Furina looked worriedly at Dulphy as you walked over and brought her a glass of water.

Dulphy happily accepted the glass of water and gulped it down.

"Everyone's really throwing themselves into their roles. I haven't seen such a fine performance in a long time."

Furina sighed as she turned around and looked at you and Dulphy.

"If only..."

"What should we do? It's almost time for her to take the stage..."

Dulphy muttered under her breath, clearly upset that her illness was affecting her at the worst time.

"Ugh... Why, why does it have to be now..."

Lauwick ran over with a sense of urgency as Aether and Furina walked over to Dulphy to check up on her.

"Hey, what's going on? You're due on stage any second now..."

Seeing Dulphy's state, Lauwick immediately ran over to her, worried.

"Oh no, not again... But why? What about your new meds? Did they stop working?"

"They've... been getting less and less effective over time. I've had to keep increasing my dose."

You walked over to the curtain and pulled it back slightly so you could get a look at the crowd.

They were watching the stage with anticipation, wanting to know what would happen next in the story.

"Please take Dulphy back to her place to rest. I'll sing the finale."

This caught your attention as you turned around and looked at Furina with surprise.

You weren't expecting her to say that.

You just assumed that the play would be canceled and that someone other than Furina would take up on the role.

"Thank you, Miss Furina... I'm so sorry to put you in this position after everything you said..."

Furina smiled at Dulphy, reassuring her that everything was fine.

"Never mind, what's done is done. It's really my own fault for getting in too deep, hehe."

Furina's face softened as she crossed her arms.

"No one likes regrets, myself included. Leave it to me. I've watched you rehearse so many times that I've learned Clio's part by heart."

-

"Is she here yet?"

"When will she get here?"

The Little Oceanid's lover struggled in ropes as he furrowed his eyebrows at his captors.

"She's not coming!"

"You're wrong. She's here."

Furina took a deep breath and confidently walked on stage.

-

After the show ended and everyone erupted in applause, all of the actors, including everyone that helped started walking on stage.

You were astonished to see that during the show, a vision appeared.

Luckily, Aether explained to you what visions were a while ago.

You watched as even Paimon started to fly towards the spotlight, but all you could do was stay still.

You didn't like big crowds.

"Let's go."

Aether grabbed your arm and started to drag you along with him.

You awkwardly stood in between him and Paimon as the people in the audience cheered.

" Is it just me, or... was that Lady Furina on the stage just now?"

"She hasn't been seen for a while now, and she just appears out of nowhere..."

The audience continued to talk amongst themselves about Furina's sudden appearance.

"Gotta say, though, her acting skills are as superb as ever!"

The audience member smiled as he watched Pauleau read off everyone's roles.

"The Little Oceanid, Clio. Played by Aurelie Fumeau."

The audience looked confused as they conversed with each other.

Furina, on the other hand, looked relieved.

She was relieved that Fumeau didn't use her real name. and she was hoping that not too many people recognized her.

"Finally, we would like to give a special thanks to our artistic consultant and event coordinator, Miss Furina!"

Furina looked shocked as the participants behind her cheered.

"Hey! That's not what we agreed on!"

The audience's confusion disappeared as they now all understood what was going on.

"Aaah! Ugh, honestly. What is he doing! He should have run that by me first...

-

You sat on a nearby sofa reading a book labeled, "The World Of Teyvat."

You weren't really listening to the conversation that much, but you knew that they were currently talking about the performance and Furina's new vision.

Then they checked up on Dulphy, who seemed to be doing okay.

But what you were really interested in was the world you were currently in.

Maybe if you read more information about this world, some of your memories would come floating back.

"So, traveler... About our agreement."

Furina whispered at Aether, making sure that Paimon or you couldn't hear.

Aether nodded, remembering the agreement they had made before Furina agreed to play a part in the Little Oceanid.

"Go ahead."

Furina sighed with relief as she nervously walked over to you.

"Y/n."

You looked up from your book and was met by Furina in your vision.

Before you could answer her or even put the book down, Furina grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the building.

"Let's go."

All you could do was stare at her with surprise.

"Where are we going?"

Furina smiled as her face turned a light shade of pink.

"On an outing, of course!~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 499 27
Furina is dealing with the aftermath of the trauma that unfolded in her five hundred years of living as an Archon. The prophecy and the flood have le...
23.6K 634 21
[Takes place after the Fontaine's main quests, so massive spoilers in that story. No spoilers for Furina's personal quest.] After seeing Furina's dem...
38.1K 2.2K 30
š¹š‘¢š‘Ÿš‘–š‘›š‘Ž, š‘š‘’š‘–š‘›š‘” š‘¢š‘›š‘Žš‘š‘™š‘’ š‘”š‘œ š‘Ÿš‘’š‘ š‘–š‘ š‘” š‘”ā„Žš‘’ š‘š‘¢š‘™š‘™ š‘œš‘“ š‘”ā„Žš‘’ š‘¦š‘Žš‘˜š‘ ā„Žš‘Ž'š‘  š‘‘š‘Žš‘Ÿš‘˜ š‘Žš‘›š‘‘ š‘šš‘¦š‘ š‘”š‘’š‘Ÿš‘–š‘œš‘¢š‘  š‘ā„Žš‘Žš‘Ÿš‘–š‘ š‘šš‘Ž...
16.2K 804 9
[ON BREAK] ā”āœ¦š˜šŽš”'š‘š„ š‘š„š€š‹š‹š˜ š’š“š‘š€šš†š„, šš€šš€ In which, the Iudex raises a child who was abandoned right before his eyes. Except, he...