his girl a charlie Weasley x...

Galing kay fandom_xreaders

book 2 to y/n black. When charlie and y/n haven't seen the Weasleys in four years and they decided to see ea... Higit pa

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

431 8 12
Galing kay fandom_xreaders

Y/n pov

I finished packing my bag as Hermione walked in. She has tears streaming down her face. My eyes widened.

"Why are you crying," I asked walking over.

"Boys are stupid." She said. I nodded

"Come sit," I said. She sat down in front of me. "This talk is not as a teacher so whatever I say is as Harry's godsister ok?"

"Ok," she said with a small smile.

"What boy has you crying? If it's Viktor I'll kick his ass"

"No no not him. He is sweet and all. I've had a great night with him"

"So why are you crying"

"I went to talk to Ron and Harry. They weren't dancing and Ron gave me so much attitude about who I went with" she said. I laughed a little.

"He's just like Charlie in that sense:

"What?"

"We had a ball in hogwarts. I desperately wanted to go with Charlie but he never asked. I ended up going with my cousin As friends of course. Charlie didn't go with anyone so I went to talk to him. He asked why I went with him of all people and I got pissed at him. I yelled at him in front of the school. I don't know how many heard me but I walked out. I didn't talk to him for months after that. Worst decision ever"

"So it's just a weasly thing." She said with a sniff.

"Basically. Just talk to him soon. You can take time but I know Charlie thought he lost me forever. You can even ask the twins. They know all about it.  I told them and Molly after we graduated."

"Thank you," she said.

"Don't let a stupid git like him make you cry. I can actually beat him up. Or tell the twins. They'd hex him good."

"Ok"

"If you see the boys tell them to be packed and ready for tomorrow morning. And if you need to just tell Harry and he'll most likely tell Ron."

"I will

"Goodnight Hermione:

"Good night y/n"

She walked out now without tears. I took a breath before going back to packing. I finished and put my bag on the floor. I cleaned up my desk before lying down and going to sleep.

.-.-.-

I woke up and got dressed. Then I heard the boys and girl knock on the door. I opened it.

"I should hex the both of you for what happened with Hermione last night," I said looking at Harry and Ron.

"We pranked them this morning. They've got their fill." Fred said.

"Good," I said. "We're going by flu. Come on"

The twins went first. Then ginny. Then Harry and ron. I went last and immediately felt the warmth of the Weasleys' house. I smiled as Molly walked over to me.

"Hello y/n"

"Hi Molly," I said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Charlie hasn't woken up yet. He's in his old room"

"Ok," I said as we pulled away.

"Y/n" I heard Aurther say.

"Aurther," I said with a smile

"Good to see you again"

"Good to see you too," I said as he pulled me into a brief hug

"I'll let you go bother my son now"

"Ok," I said as he let me go up the stairs. I opened the door and saw him lying on his stomach with his face towards the door and hair in his face. His blankets only covered half his back. I put my bag down near the door before shutting it behind me. I sat on the edge of his bed next to him and rubbed his bare back. I traced over his shoulder blades and his spine lightly. He grumbled something before turning his head away. I giggled at him continuing to rub his back. I heard him let out a yawn before he stretched and looked back toward me. His eyes weren't all the way open but he saw me. A lazy grin was on his face.

"Hi my love," I said moving some hair out of his face.

"Hi lovey," he said with his voice rough from sleep. He moved to rub his eyes.

"Merry Christmas," I said rubbing his back again

"Merry Christmas to you too," he said. He sighed before moving to sit against the headboard. He patted the space next to me and I sat next to him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and played with my hair. He kissed my temple.

"Is everyone else up?" He asked.

"Yes," I said. He nodded a little. "Your brother is just like you," I said.

"Which one," he asked.

"Ron"

"What stupid thing did he do"

"He made a girl cry at their ball"

He looked down at me as I smiled at him. He sighed

"Did he go with anyone?:

"Yes but they didn't even dance"

"Sounds like my night"

"I know"

"She yelled at him like you did to me"

"Probably"

"Was her date part of her family:

"No, it was Vik"

"Vik as in Viktor krum?"

"Yeah"

"Did he know"

"Not until the dance."

"Was he made she went with her date"

"Yep"

"Even when he could've asked her"

"Yeah"

"He fucked up bad," he said. "I know from experience" I laughed a little as he kissed my cheek. "Never again" I looked around the room when he moved his arm off me. "I want food. Let's go" he said. I smiled at him as he threw on a sweater and pajama pants. He pulled me off his bed before we went downstairs.

"Morning sleepy head," Fred said

"Shove off," Charlie said pushing him. He looked at Ron.

"Heard you made a girl cry," he said. Ron physically stuttered. I laughed and nudged Charlie

"Give him a break. I already yelled at him." I said.

"She did" Ron muttered

"Come on kids. Presents!" Molly said walking into the kitchen. She basically dragged us into the living room. I sat next to Charlie who immediately wrapped his arm around my waist. I held onto the hand that was on my waist. Molly passed out the Presents to everyone. Charlie had a soft smile on his face as he watched his family open up their gifts. I know he hasn't managed to get up here in a long time to actually see them again.

"Y/n deary your turn," Molly said. I nodded before opening my gifts. Ginny gave me some chocolates and a book she'd think I'd like. Ron gave me some broom stuff. Harry had given me a picture he found of the two of us when we were young. I had given him a similar thing but him with his parents. The twins gave me some pranking candies to prank the team when I get back. Percy had given me some new quills and aurther and Molly had given me some books and chocolates. Charlie had grabbed a box from beside him and handed it to me.

"What's this?"

"Open it"

I shook my head before opening the box and saw different envelopes. I pulled out one and read the envelope.

Read when you're feeling sad.

Then I pulled out another one

Read when you're missing me

I pulled out one more

Read when you have a nightmare

"Did you write all these?"

"Yeah there's a lot"

"Thank you, love"

"You're welcome," he said kissing the top of my head. I had given him a picture frame that looked like a dragon but had a picture of us in it.

"Alright everyone opened all their gifts?" Molly asked. Everyone nodded. "I'm going to make breakfast. I'll call everyone when it's done."

Charlie looked down at me.

"Do you want to go on a walk?" he asked running a hand through my hair softly

"Sure. Let me change into something warmer."

"I should probably do the same." We both got up and went upstairs. My bag was also in charlies room. "Let me pick your outfit"

"Alright," I said with a small laugh. He opened my trunk and pulled out my light brown pants and dark brown long-sleeve shirt along with my brown belt. He handed me the outfit.

"Not a bad pick love," I said before pecking his cheek. I'll go change and meet you downstairs"

"Alright lovey," he said. I changed and stood in the kitchen waiting for Charlie. Molly started chatting with me about me working at the school and such before Charlie walked down with black jeans and a black long-sleeve shirt.

"You ready love," he asked kissing my temple

"Yeah," I said back taking in his outfit. He held out his arm for me and I threaded my arm through his.

"Well be in for breakfast in a moment Mum" Charlie said.

"Alright," She said before getting back to cooking. Me and Charlie walked outside while snow fell lightly on our heads. We talked about all the things we hadn't gotten to talk about when I was working. We made it to the spot that we loved sitting in when we were young.  The middle of the field surrounding his house. We have good and bad memories here. Every time I'm here I always remember the time I was taken by death eaters but it's never a long thought as the happier memories take over.

"We haven't been out here in forever," Charlie said unblinking our arms.

"I know," I said as he stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. He kissed my neck a couple of times before he looked straight ahead of him. I looked over at him. He let go of my waist slowly "What are you looking at?" I asked with a small smile.

"I think there's an animal over there," he said pointing that way.

"Ok," I said following his gaze. I looked for a second not seeing anything. I turned to tell him I didn't see anything before not seeing him next to me. Instead, he was on one knee next to me. My jaw dropped slightly as tears burned behind my eyes. I turned to fully face him

"Wha-" I whispered putting my hands to cover my mouth.

"Y/n Evans black I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you in first year. I've known you through thick and thin and learned very valuable lessons with you by my side. I watched as you grew into the most beautiful and" he paused for a moment as he choked himself up. He took a small breath before regaining composer. "And the most brilliant girl I have ever met. You bring so much light to my life and I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. I don't know what lies ahead for us but all I know is I want you by my side through it all. So y/n black will you make me the happiest wizard and dragon trainer ever and marry me"

I took a shaky breath as tears streamed down my cheeks and nodded my head quickly. I removed my hands from my face.

"Yes," I said quickly holding back tears. His smile grew as he stood up and cupped my cheeks. He pulled me into a passionate kiss. He pulled away and carefully grabbed my hand. He kissed it lightly before grabbing the rings out of the box and sliding them onto my finger. He pulled me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at the ring over his shoulder. The bottom one was vines with leaves that had diamonds in them and the top one had smaller vines with a diamond in the center. I smiled against his shoulder as I buried my head into his neck.

"I love you so much," I said into his neck as I tightly wrapped my arms around him. He picked me up and spun me twice before setting me down. He pulled away slightly and I put my hands to his cheeks. He leaned Into my touch with a goofy smile.

"I love you more," he said before kissing me again. I smiled against his lips before my hands went to his hair. He pulled away after a moment before we heard cheering. I looked over at Charlie with a confused look.

"I had Bill take some pictures." He said.

"Bills here"

"Yeah," he said laughing a little. Bill walked over and Charlie and I pulled away from each other.

"Congratulations you two," Bill said. He pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks, Bill" I said.

Me and Bill pulled apart and he handed a stack of pictures to me and Charlie. I looked at them with a bright smile. Charlie wrapped his arm around me and pressed a kiss to my temple. I looked at the rings on my finger.

"Two Charlie?" I asked.

"Anything for you my love," he said

"You two gotta tell mum," Bill said.

"Let's go," Charlie said. He grabbed my hand and Bill led the pack. He walked through and said hello to his mum before Charlie shut the door behind him. Charlie grabbed one of the pictures. He was on his knee and I was nodding my head. He then walked over to Molly.

"Mum, you want to see a cute picture Bill got of me and y/n," Charlie asked.

"Yeah," She said with a smile. I walked over to Charlie as he handed it to her. She looked at it for a second before her jaw dropped. She looked at us with a bright smile.

"Charlie weasley!" She yelled with a smile. "Why didn't you tell me you were going to do that today?" She said quieter but I had already heard the running steps down the stairs to see why Molly was yelling at her second eldest.

"Coz you would've spoiled it," he said with a laugh. She looked back at the picture.

"I can't believe it" she whispered with a smile and tear in her eyes.

"What did he do?" The twin asked. She ignored them and pulled Charlie into a tight hug. Then she hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you two"

"What happened?" Fred asked. I turned to the boys and showed them my hand. Their jaws dropped before smiles grew.

"She's our sister-in-law?!" George asked.

"Yeah," Charlie said.

"Aurther, Ron, Harry. Ginny, Percy come down here!" Molly yelled. The twins pulled me and Charlie into hugs. Aurther walked in and looked at Molly.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Your sons engaged," she said. He looked over at Charlie and me as the twins let us go. He smiled at us before shaking his head. He pulled me into a hug.

"Congrats you two," he said as I went back over to Charlie. The twins moved out of the stairs when the other walked down.

"What's wrong mum" Ginny said. Molly looked at me and nodded to me. I held my hand out to her and showed her the ring. She squealed as she realized it and pulled me into a tight hug. Ron and Harry had their jaws dropped as Percy just said congrats and walked back upstairs. I hugged Ginny back as Charlie laughed. She pulled away.

"Let me see it," She said. I nodded and held out my hand to her. Molly walked over to look as well. Ron had gone over to Charlie to congratulate him. When the girls pulled back Harry and ron congratulated me.

.-.-.-

Charlie was lying on his stomach next to me. One arm wrapped around my stomach holding me as I laid on my back. I held my hand up in the air and looked at the ring.

"Do you like it?" He asked against my shoulder. I looked over at him and kissed his forehead.

"I love 'em" I said quietly. He smiled at me and kissed my shoulder lightly. I turned to face him and cupped his cheek. Looked at me before moving to lie on his side. He pulled me closer to his chest and kissed the top of my head as my hands landed on his chest. I then wrapped one arm around his torso. He shivered slightly.

"That ring us bloody cold" he mumbled. I giggled. He tightened his hold on me.

"I love you" I whispered

"I love you" he whispered back before both our eyes fluttered shut.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

291K 5.4K 80
Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure mysteries and maybe even romance ? *read...
55.9K 822 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
103K 2.5K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
1.6K 30 22
The fourth eldest child of the Weasley family has had it hard. For one, she wasn't even a proper Weasley. She lacked her family's trademark red hair...