Chapter 5

Y/n pov

The week with the Weasleys was wonderful. The children were running around all over the place and filling me in on things I had missed in the last week. today is my last day here before I have to leave for hogwarts myself. i was sitting on the Weasley's couch when harry sat in a chair near me.

"hi harry," I said looking up at him from the book I had in my hand.

"hi. uh I had a question"

"yeah?"

"you said you knew my parents"

"yeah they were very close to my father and therefore me"

"what-what were they like"

I smiled before answering "they were great. of course, I only knew them as my aunt and uncle but they spoiled me rotten which always caused my dad to be upset with him but it was always good for me. they cared for you a lot. when I say a lot I mean that they had a huge party for you and you weren't even one. it was a pretty awesome party though."I laughed "why are you asking?"

"I guess I just wanted to know more"

"I completely understand. i still ask Remus about my mom. ill probably start asking my dad more stories once I'm able to connect with him"

"was he a good dad"

"yeah he was. he also spoiled me. i had a lot of fun with him before...well you know. he really cared for your dad. he saw us before he went after peter although I was out. he thought I died." I shrugged. "I mean I got hit by the killing curse who wouldn't think I died"

"so what would've our dads called us"

I chuckled softly

"every time I went over to yours it was always 'let's go see your cousin harry and aunt and uncle' and every time your dad saw me and was holding you he'd make you wave before saying something like 'harry say hi to your cousin y/n' it always seemed to make me laugh. your dad was funny. your parents both loved you so much. they were amazing parents. i know you would've loved them"

"hm"

"well to change the subject to a more not death-related one, are you excited to go back to hogwarts?"

"yeah. i love going back every year"

i laughed a little before i felt arms wrap around my neck and a head on mine

"i have to head back to Romania to help at work for the thing, letter me when you are settled" he said kissing my cheek.

"will do charlie"

"bye love"

"bye bye"

he grabbed his bag and went through the fireplace.

"how long have you two been dating," harry asked

"Since the sixth year I think...yeah because he went to the quidditch ball with me and we started dating that year"

"so you got on a team before you were out of school"

"yeah, I've met some pretty cool people."

"sounds like fun"

"Definitely. what were you thinking for when you leave hogwarts."

"I haven't fully decided yet"

"you've got some time. make the most of it. it really flies by in hogwarts. i know mine did"

"harry are you coming upstairs!" I heard ron yell

"one-second ron!" harry yelled back

"best not keep him waiting. i did that once and he was so pissed at me. i thought I was going to die to a nine-year-old" I chuckled.