Injustice (Furina X Male!Read...

By Incurvat

[Takes place after the Fontaine's main quests, so massive spoilers in that story. No spoilers for Furina's pe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Finale

Chapter 4

1.5K 45 3
By Incurvat

Y/N's POV.

Once Furina and I got out of the Palais Mermonia, I couldn't help but to be amazed by the view that was presented to me. 

Since I first awoke, I stayed in the Palais until that day where I needed to search a place to live.

I didn't know that I was near something beautiful all this time. 

"Is it your first time seeing Fontaine ?" Furina asked me, bringing my attention to her. I could only nod as I was stunned by the scene before me.

"Then, take a bit of time to take the scenery in." She said with a kind and calm voice, she put her right elbow on the railing and supported her head with her right hand. 

"Your head is that heavy ?" I decided to crack a little joke, I heard some person inside the Palais saying that jokes can make one's day better. She looked at me and smiled a bit.

Even if I don't remember anything else, I knew what was the meaning of 'beautiful'. And it was right before my eyes.

"Of course it is, I don't want my neck to be damaged by holding my flawless facies." She said. Confidence and smugness could be seen on her face. But, I saw that her face fell into sad one really quick. It was so quick that I surely hallucinated that.

Of course, her flamboyant personality couldn't be drown by sadness.

"A bit of a confident person, aren't you ?" I asked as I did the same as her, looking into her heterochromatic eyes. "Indeed, I am Furina de Fontaine after all." She said, as she stood up and looked at my eyes. "Come on, let's not waste any time. You still need to live somewhere after all." She said as she traveled down the stairs at our right.

"Do you have any idea where you'd want to live ?" Furina asked me while we walked in the Quartier Lyonnais. "Not at all, but preferably somewhere close to the Palais." I said, if I could live near the place I'll work in the future, it will be the best.

"Okay, the furthest point from the Palais is the Passage Vasari, so not in that location." Furina started to list the best place I could start to search. "Ideally, the Quartier Lyonnais or the Quartier Narbonnais would be the best. Since we already are in the Quartier Lyonnais, let's start here." Furina proposed. "That seems like the best thing to do." I agreed with Furina as I didn't know a bit about the places in Fontaine.

"But first, if we need to search, why won't we eat first ?" Furina asked, then I felt my stomach being empty. "I could eat some food as well." I said as I rubbed my stomach. "Let's go, I'll present you to the best Café in Fontaine !" Furina excitedly exclaimed. To be honest, it felt good seeing someone with such a happy personality. "Alright, show that place to me." I said as I wanted to know her favorite spot.

Restaurant

The main place to eat when you're outside and hungry

"Café ... Lutece ?" I said as if it was a question, since I wasn't sure of its pronunciation. "That's right, your pronunciation is correct. I see that Neuvillette taught you well." Furina said, I could decipher a bit of sadness, but it was so small and drawn by her positive tone that, once again, I thought that I hallucinated it. "Yeah, Monsieur Neuvillette taught me so much about this world." I said as I was happy to had such a teacher.

"I think that the best teacher can only be the best with the best student." Furina said to me as she played with her hairs. "I don't think so. To be honest, I think even the worst student can learn something from the best teacher." I said as it was how I viewed our relationship with Neuvillette.

"You're telling me that you aren't the best student ?" Furina said, crossing her arms. "Of course I'm not the best. Perfection cannot exist." I said, yes it wasn't a optimistic way to see the events of life. "Stop saying nonsense. In the span of two weeks you learned enormous information than a classic human can't learn in two months." Furina said, she, then, took her seat on a table who was outside the café.

"That doesn't mean that I'm some sort of genius." I said, I didn't want to ruin the fun, but I also didn't want people to view me as a genius. "I never said you're a genius, Y/N. I just implicitly said that you shall give yourself more credit." Furina said, holding a strict tone, still crossing her arms. 

I signed and nodded. "Then, if you are telling me that, I shall do that, Furina." I said and smiled to her, she lightly smiled back as she called for the waiter.

"D-Dame Furina ?!" The waiter was surprised to see Furina, and surprise was an understatement. "Only Furina now, please." She said with a highly tone, then the waiter blinked and looked at me. "And who are you ?" The waiter asked me, I felt his eyes piercing through me. I started to open my mouth to respond but... 

"This monsieur right here is a friend of mine, he isn't from Fontaine so I personally guide him in the city." Furina said quickly, before I could muster a word. "What can I do for you ?" The waiter asked. "Two Conch Madeleines and Two Iles Flottantes please, thank you." Furina said as she nodded to me. "Of course, your order will be ready shortly." The waiter said, leaving our tables.

Food

You can cook some food for yourself. All you need to do is to have the ingredients.

"So, how was it ?" Furina asked, I just finished the Ile Flottante. So, to not be disrespectful, I properly finished my mouth and wiper my mouth with the napkin.

"A pleasant surprise, I don't know how that thing could melt in your mouth like that." I said, basically drooling mentally. Furina laughed a bit at my words, her laugh was cute, to be honest. "I'm not mocking you, don't worry. The way you are talking about thing are interesting." She said, looking at the waiter. Then, she handed a pile of Moras at the waiter.

"How much was it ?" I asked, bringing out one of the Mora bags that Neuvillette gave to me. "Please, allow me to pay for this repas." Furina said, I wanted to oppose her decision, but she had already paid. 

"I should at least pay for my part." I said as I didn't put the bag away. "No, let me pay for this at least." She said, as if she actively tried to be useful. "I don't want to abuse your kindness." I said as I looked at the bag. "You're not abusing anything, Y/N." Furina quickly said. 

I sighed once again then smiled at her. "That's kind of you, thanks." I said as I got up and stretch a bit. I heard a couple of my bones popped. Sometime Neuvillette did that to mark the end of his day. I looked at Furina to see that she was blushing a bit.

"Furina ?" I called her name. "Hu-Huh ?" She expressed, a bit surprised. "W-What is it ?" She asked back, still a bit surprised. I laughed a bit at her surprise. "I'm paying the next restaurant. I won't take no as an answer." I said, smiling a bit. She nodded and stoop up.

"Let's go actually search for your apartment." Furina said, leaving the ground of the Café.

"Sure. I only said as I began to follow her.

The walk towards the Quartier Lyonnais was quiet, but it felt nice to just walk around and just see the Fontainians living their life.

"Excuse me Furina, do you know where is the closest restroom ?" I asked Furina, she nodded and pointed at a small restaurant. "Thanks, I will be quick." I said as I rushed towards the restaurant.

Once I was done pissing, I washed my hand and took a look at my face more closely than before. I knew that I had a huge diagonal scar on my face, but I didn't know it was that visible. Might be why the Fontainians looked at me with a weird look.

I got out of the restaurant, only to see that Furina was accompanied by two other men. I thought that they must be her friends, or some sort of fan. But the closer I was to them, the better I could see Furina's fear on her face. 

"Excuse me, what are you doing ?" I asked politely as Furina looked at me like I was a crazy person. "Don't interrupt us, kid." The first man talked, his voice seemed a bit off. "Yeah, can't you see that we're talking to that girl ?" The second man said, their accent wasn't the same as the people here.

"Don't you see that she's clearly uncomfortable ?" I said, surprising myself as my voice was a bit darker. "Coming to play the hero huh ?" The first man said, approaching me. 

"I don't like strangers staying up close with my friend." I said, as calm as possible. Then, I saw his fist being thrown at me. At that time, something took control of me and dodged without breaking a sweat.

I caught his fist with my right hand, the arm with the other hand, and did a spin to take him down. I wasn't controlling my strength as I heard a crack from that dude.

"Victor !" The second man yelled, then, he ran at me, I just dodged his strike as I was, once again, next to Furina. She looked at me relieved, but still had a bit of fear. "Now go. Before I do something more cruel." I said, my voice darkening a bit. Soon after they heard my voice, they ran out.

"Are you okay ?" I asked Furina. "Y-Yeah, they didn't touch me." She said, I let out a relieving sigh as she looked at me. "Am I really your friend ?" She asked. "To me, yeah, I see you as a friend." I said, smiling at her.

She blushed a bit but nodded, harboring a smile that I could only consider as cute.

"Hello dear people, would you mind taking a view for that newly constructed house ?" A man in a suit said. I looked at Furina, but she decided to look only at the man. "Yes please monsieur." Furina said, the man smiled and told us to enter the house.

We did visited the entire thing, and gosh was it spacy. "How much a month ?" I asked, good thing I was neatly briefed by Furina as we ate. "75 000 Moras' a month." He said, then Furina tapped my arm, I looked at her and she smiled. "That's a really good price, take it." She said.

"I'm taking it." I said, then the man smiled broadly.

Apartment 

The paper works are so long, it's hypnotizing.

"Finally." After several paper work that I had to sign, I finally had a house at my name. "Good thing I was with you." Furina said as she sat on a chair, at the kitchen. "Yeah, thank you." I said, smiling at her.

"Well, I need to be at my own home, I guess I'll see you next time." Furina said, her voice seemed a bit sad. "Of course, you know where I live." I said as I smiled a bit. "Bye, Y/N." She said as she opened the front door. "Bye, Furina." I said as she closed the door.

Once she was gone, I immediately launched myself into bed, after feeling how tired I already was, I decided to go to sleep early.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 106 10
𝜊𝜊𝜊. ▎ when will my life begin. . . 𓂅 ┆ ↰✔️ ㅤ ❨ ꕀ 𝑠𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑠 ・ | ・ 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ꕀ ❩ ㅤ ⤷ ❛sweep again, and by then it's like...
65.2K 1.8K 24
(She/Her Reader) (DISCONTINUED, OLD AND CRINGE) This story takes place after the demon lord himself was defeated, even though he and the Twelve Moons...
13.7K 563 8
This story features a Gender-Neutral Y/N. A longstanding prophecy threatens the safety of both Fontaine, the nation of justice, and it's peoples and...
95.9K 5K 44
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐌. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 x 𝐅. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐔 w/ 𝐃.𝐈.𝐂.𝐊.𝐀.𝐀.𝐙.) After being burned at the stake u...