My Princess (2nd Book in My Q...

By AudreyPaudreyPudding

Esme had her turn. Now it was her daughters turn. Bella is 18, still guarded by her parents and her bodyguard... More

About/Authors Note
1. Bella
2. Alex
3. Bella
4. Alex
5. Bella
6. Alex
7. Bella
9. Bella
10. Alex 🌶️
11. Bella
12. Alex
13. Bella
14. Alex
15. Bella
16. Alex
17. Bella
18. Alex 🌶️
19. Bella
Author's Note
20. Alex
21. Bella
22. Alex
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
Author's Note

8. Alex

7 1 0
By AudreyPaudreyPudding

I watched Bella retreat into the house and smiled. I didn't know what came over me before, but I did know that I wanted to kiss her. In that moment. I don't anymore.

I followed her inside and got us some towels. She thanked me and fished around in kitchen.

"Why are you ransacking my kitchen?" I sat on a stool at the bench top.

"Do you have any ice cream?" I nodded and pulled some out of the freezer.

"Thank you." We sat there munching on them quietly, much like last night. I was beginning to like having to spend so much time around Bella, however much she hated me. We laughed, we had fun. We could actually talk.

"I think I'm done swimming for today, can we watch a movie once I change?" I nodded and watched her go down to my room. I guess I should get dressed too.

When Bella was done, she curled up on my lounge and pulled a blanket over her. We chose Jurassic Park because it's a classic, and settled in.

We were about halfway through when I noticed that Bella head was dropping and her eyes were closing. She fell asleep and landed on my chest.

I pulled her up further so it was more comfy for the both of us, and in the end she was completely laying on me. I stroked her hair gently and wondered how she got it so soft.

I found myself dozing off too.

...

I woke up to the sound of keys jingling. I realised quickly what it was and sat up, forgetting that Bella had been asleep on my chest. I shook her gently.

"Bella?" She didn't budge, so I crawled out from underneath her. Mum and Mason entered.

"Oh, Alex, what are you doing here?" I hugged mum.

"Just thought I'd visit. I missed you guys," Mum beamed at me, placing her bags on the countertop. Mason entered after and plopped down his bags.

"Why are you here?" He sneered.

"Am I not allowed to visit my family?" Mason shook his head and moved to the lounge. I helped Mum unpack the shopping. Then there was a clatter a yell and a groggy 'fuck off'. I knew that fuck off.

"Jesus Bella! You scared the shit out of me!" Bella's annoyed head poked over the lounge.

"You don't think you didn't scare me? Imagine sleeping peacefully and this giant ass just wakes you up causing you to fall off the couch!" Mason laughed and Bella whacked him across the head.

"Alex we gotta go," She reminded me. I kissed Mum's head and left. Bella followed me out to the car and we drove back to hers.

When we returned, we were met with Bella's mother waiting angrily. Bella gulped and I parked the car nervously.

"Uh, hi Mum?" Bella greeted her. Mrs Gonzales looked furious.

"Don't you dare 'hi mum' me. Where have you been?" She demanded.

"Oh uh, Alex took me to his house. We went swimming and watched a movie," Bella told her mother.

"And you told no one?! He could've killed you! So sorry Alex, I know you would not, but still Bella!" Mrs Gonzalez frowned and crossed her arms. "I'm so disappointed in you!"

"If it's any consolation, Mrs Gonzales, it isn't her fault. I took her out, and I should've made sure someone knew where we were."

"Thank you Alex, but it's not your fault. Bella, I am sick and tired of your reckless behaviour! I didn't raise you to be a wild party animal ready to throw it all away!" On instinct I stepped between them and made sure Bella was safe behind me. Mrs Gonzales paused, a thought crossing her mind.

"Go inside. We'll talk about this later," Bella's head dropped and she walked inside, with me trailing behind.

"Bella? Bella are you ok?" I placed a hand on her shoulder, but she shrugged it off.

"Come on sweetheart, it's me." She scoffed.

"I'm going to train. Don't bother me." I didn't.

...

I walked into the gym, looking for Bella. I found her pretty easily, I just followed the grunting noise. She punched over and over at the bag, throwing in a few kicks.

I stood and watched for a minute. She was certainly strong, and she knew what she was doing. Her hair was swept up and she was in a sports bra and shorts.

I hadn't realised this before, but she had tattoos. She had three butterflies on her arm, writing on her lower back and a small, barely noticeable crescent moon on her hip. She had a rose on her hand and a dragon on her stomach.

It was hot. I was confident she had more, but something told me it wasn't going to be revealed to me anytime soon.

Then I noticed the writing on her forearm.

Still breathing;

I stopped. A semicolon tattoo meant mental health issues or even suicide. And judging by the still breathing, Bella had been through some shit.

"Bella." She stopped and looked over at me, panting.

"What?" She grabbed her bottle and took a sip.

"I'm sorry about getting you into trouble," She shrugged.

"It doesn't matter," I decided to ask about her tattoo later. She didn't trust me enough quite yet.

"Ok, just wanted to check. I'll be in my room," She nodded.

"Hang on. You wanna spar?" I shrugged.

"Why not." I stripped off my jacket and entered the ring, taking my stance.

Bella did the same, matching my position and holding her fists up. I smirked, this would be easy.

"Don't hold back," She said smugly.

"Oh sweetheart, I would never," She came at me, throwing a punch which I dodged. In being distracted by her right fist, her left swung and knocked me in the stomach.

I stumbled slightly from the force of the blow, but regained my position quickly, kicking out and making her fall. She hit that floor on her back and I took that as my opportunity to stand over her.

"Sorry princess. Maybe next time," I held out my hand for her to stand up. She grabbed it, but pulled me down to the ground instead. She flipped over and straddled my hips.

"Sorry princess, maybe next time," She got off me laughing.

"I'll get you back!" I vowed. She exited the ring.

"You wish!" I chuckled to myself and left the gym.

We didn't go to school on Monday. We didn't need to. Summer break had started last Friday. Instead, Bella babysat her many cousins, and I helped. Of course, I had no choice.

Bella had 4 cousins in total, and not one of them was over 6. They were a hassle, but they loved Bella, so it was easier.

We had finally got them all settled with a movie in front of them and dinner served. Bella and I sat on the other end of the couch, scrolling through our phones. I noticed that all the kids were starting to droop off to sleep, so we put them to bed. When we came back, we continued scrolling through our phones, and then Bella started squirming around.

"You alright?" She crossed her legs over and nodded, one lip caught between her teeth.

"Yeah," She glued her eyes to her phone and held her legs tightly together. I pretended to get up to grab water, but I looked at what she was watching.

She was reading, and by the looks of it, it was a spicy scene. She was reaching the height of it, and it was BDSM. I smirked.

"Enjoying your book princess?" I whispered in her ear. She screamed and threw her phone down. In her fear she had jumped up and had her hands over her mouth.

"Alex!" She whisper yells. I doubled over laughing silently. She crossed her arms. I noticed that she looked really cute in her messy bun and this outfit:

I was still laughing when she picked up a pillow and started to beat me with it. I held up my arms in defence and ran away. When she finally gave up I took my chance.

I grabbed her waist and threw her onto the couch. She giggled and squealed as I tickled her. I held her waist as she kicked and laughed.

"Stop!" She snickered. "Stop Alex!"

"Alright, alright," I stepped back, hands up. In response she kicks out and I flip onto the floor.

"Ha!" She stood up and pointed at me. I groaned. Then I came up with an ideas standing up real close to her. Her grin fades.

I duck and grab her hips, throwing her over my shoulder. Her head hit my back and her arms flopped down my ass and legs.

"Hey! Put me down! Alex, put me down!" She hit my back repeatedly and thrashed around.

"Sorry princess, no can do." She gave up and slumped weakly onto my back. I carried her up to her room as she giggled and swung with each step.

She was half asleep by the time I placed her in her bed. She rolled onto her side and pulled the covers over.

"Good night Alex," She smiled softly.

"Good night princess," I kissed her forehead and left. I paused at the door to look back at her. She slept so peacefully, curled up with her little bear.

I closed the door gently and walked to my room. I fell asleep with the image of her on my mind.

The next few days were full of Bella and I hanging out and doing random shit. I could see she was starting to trust me, and I loved it.

We spent time at my house, laying on the dock sunbathing, spending time with our families. Mum really likes Bella, and I think Mason has a crush on her.

It was now the weekend, and we had a ball to go to. I was getting dressed currently, struggling to tie my tie.

I gave up quickly, sighing. I walked out and into Bella's room. I knocked gently on the door.

"Bella?" I called. I opened the door and Bella was standing in her room, in front of her mirror. She was smoothing down her dress with her hands, and saw the door open. She turned to look at me and she was stunning.

It took everything I had not to gasp at her beautifulness. I wanted to sweep her up into my arms and kiss her pretty little red lips. But I couldn't, so I didn't.

"Yes?" She walked over to me gently.

"I am a man of very many talents, however, apparently tying a tie is not one," She laughed.

"Lucky I'm here, huh?" I nodded.

"Yes," She came close and grabbed the tie, tying it together easily. "How do you know how to tie one?"

"I have had to tie many a tie in a speed rush to get dressed, if you know what I mean," She winked. I gaped at her.

"Wow, player," She grinned, tapped my cheek and went to grab her purse.

"You betcha," She sighed and held her purse in two hands.

"Ready?" I asked. She bobbed her head, and I stuck out an elbow. She took it and held onto my bicep. I flexed slightly.

"I know you're flexing, macho man," I smiled at her. She beamed back.

We walked down the stairs, arm in arm where her family was waiting. Her mother gasped as we walked down and her aunties surrounded her immediately. I let her go.

Her father looked at me suspiciously. I squared up and kept my composure. Her little brother, Emilio, approached me.

"So you're Alex? How have I not met you yet?" I shrugged, placing sunglasses on.

"I'm your sister's bodyguard, I'm not exactly her best friend."

"Well, you've certainly been spending a lot of time together this past week," Emilio said suspiciously.

"I don't know what to say. We have to, like I said, I'm her bodyguard. It's my job to be near her," Emilio shrugged.

"I guess."

"Alright crew let's go!" Mr Gonzales called. Everyone filed into their different limousines. It was just me and Bella in one, as Emilio went in with his parents.

She was tired, I could tell. We sat next to each other as she touched up her makeup.

"Stop," She looked at me confused. "You're already gorgeous enough, princess."

"I really wish you wouldn't call me that," She sighed, putting away her mirror.

"Oh, I'm sorry, would you prefer baby? Or sweetheart?" She rolled her eyes.

"You're so annoying," The car pulled up.

"Too bad you love it," I got out first, reaching back in to help her out.

"Thank you."

"Anytime," I leaned in close and whispered, "princess."

Her outfit:

His outfit:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 449 21
Alexandra Rossi is the only daughter of the Rossi family.the Rossi's own one of the most powerful mafia in the world.the Italian mafia.Alexandra's mo...
28.7K 585 51
𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐒, daughter of a cruel Spanish mafia, finds herself in a tough situation. Being the daughter of the heartless, meanest mafia...
12.4M 372K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 39.1K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...