PokeTrix || Ben 10 Story

By UnmatchedPictures

Kamari Davis is the best friend and big brother figure of Ben Tennyson, he's there when they go on their trip... More

Bio
1x1: And Then There Where 10
1x2: Washington B.C.
1x3: The Krakken
1x4: Permanent Retirement
1x5: Hunted
1x6: Last Laugh
1x7: Kevin 11
1x8: Tourist Trap
1x9: The Alliance
1x10: Lucky Girl
1x11: A Small Problem
1x12: Side Effects

1x13: Secrets/S1 Finale

306 6 2
By UnmatchedPictures

The episode begins with a news-station helicopter following police cars chasing a speeding armored vehicle.

Reporter: We're live on the scene of a high-speed police pursuit of an armored car stolen earlier today from the federal reserve in Denver. It is believed the thieves also have a hostage.

The armored car speeds past the Rust Bucket. Suddenly, a large crystal grows out from the pavement, completely destroying the undercarriage of the car.

The effect made it spin and a bunch of rocks appear to make it completely stop. The police cars surround the vehicle.

One of the criminals gets out of the vehicle with the hostage, and the other holding a rather large rifle.

He aims his rifle at the police car and shoots it and it flies to the air, just after the police inside it went out. Diamondhead and Onix appear behind the thug.

Reporter: Wait, what's this?

The thug aims the rifle at Diamondhead but he fires a shard to his side, scaring him.

Diamondhead smiles. Onix traps the thug by making a large rock emerge from below him.

Reporter: Yes. It looks like we have more alien sightings.

The other thug walks closer to Onix and Diamondhead with the hostage. Diamondhead transforms his hand into a spike. This scares the criminal and he surrenders.

Reporter: We don't know where these strange creatures come from, but they seem to be here to help.

On the Chimerian Hammer, Vilgax watches the broadcast from his rehabilitation chamber.

Vilgax: The Watches... wasted on pointless heroics!

Bioid: Shall I dispatch more drones to retrieve it?

Vilgax: No...

His chamber opens. One of the medical robots crawls out, only to be crushed by a massive metal foot. Vilgax and Giovanni emerge out of it, fully rehabilitated and with a few different features.

Giovanni: We will see to this task ourselves!

In the RV, Ben suddenly wakes up, screaming.

Ben: Aaah!

Kamari: Another nightmare, Ben?

Ben: It was that weird alien from my vision. Only bigger, uglier and scarier.

Gwen: Sure you weren't just looking in a mirror?

Max: It was just a bad dream, son. We can talk about it in the morning.

He Walks away.

Ben: It seemed so real. He looked right at me and said, "I'm coming for you now."

Max is shocked.

Max: Change of plan, we're hitting the road right now.

Kamari, The Pokemon, Ben and Gwen look at each other.

Kamari: Max, it's 3 in the morning.

Max: Best way to beat the traffic.

Max starts the RV and drives.

Later in the morning, they drive past a field.

Ben: Uhh, Grandpa, what's with the lead foot?

Max: I wanna make Mount Rushmore by nightfall.

Ben: I'm so bored. (To Gwen) Let me play a game.

Gwen: (While working on her computer) I would but I think this'll be a good lesson for you to learn how to entertain yourself.

Ben frowns. Then he makes a mischievous face.

On Vilgax's ship, which is flying above Earth, the activation signal of the Omnitrix is detected.

Vilgax: The Omnitrix has been activated. Pinpoint its location. (Looks at the location on the screen) I have you now.

Gwen begins to have trouble with her computer.

Gwen: Hey! What gives?

Upgrade reveals himself on the screen.

Upgrade: Sorry. You are a loser... and always will be.

Upgrade pops out to scare Gwen and goes back in.

Gwen: AAH! Ben, get out of my computer!

Upgrade: What? I'm just "entertaining myself".

Gwen: (Constantly hitting the computer) This is my private property! And you're getting your cooties all over it.

She tries to shake Upgrade out but Upgrade takes control over the whole computer, even sprouting mechanical legs.

Upgrade: Oh, what's this? (Gasps) A diary. (Gwen attempts to catch Upgrade, he dodges) 'Dear diary, my cousin Ben is such a-

Gwen: Doofus! Knock it off!

Max: Ben! Now is not the time to go alien! Do you understand?

Upgrade: (Coming out of the computer) I was just fooling around.

Max: We can't afford to attract attention right now.

Upgrade: What kind of attention could I attract in here?

Kamari: You just had to say it...

The Omnitrix times out and Upgrade changes back into Ben.

Max: Nevermind.

Kamari, Ben, and Gwen look at each other, confused.

On Vilgax's ship, the Omnitrix signal is lost.

Bioid: We have lost the Omnitrix signal.

Giovanni: No matter. I've narrowed down its location.

Giovanni looks at various screens showing images of Kamari and Ben's heroics as various aliens and Pokemon.

Giovanni: I know just how to draw these earthlings out.

Vilgax smashes one of the screens.

Giovanni: Why?

The Chimerian Hammer slowly descends over a bison-filled field. The hanger of the underside of the ship opens, and a swarm of Mechadroids and a red large mace.

The mace doesn't fly, so it just falls to the ground with the Mechadroids following it. It then begins rolling, leading its force on its way to Rapid City, destroying the welcome sign along the way.

Back in the RV, Ben, Kamari, and Gwen notice fire and smoke coming from Rapid City.

Ben: What's going on over there?

Max: (Sees the smoke) I'm sure the local authorities have the situation well in hand.

In Rapid City, the Mechadroids are wreaking havoc and causing mass destruction. People run around in panic.

The large mace destroys buildings while rolling. Two Mechadroids blast a gas station, causing a massive explosion.

Ben notices the huge explosion from the RV.

Ben: Looks like IT'S HERO TIME!

Max: Ben, I don't think that's the best idea-

Ben: Time to turn up the Heatblast on these guys.

Ben selects Heatblast, slams the dial and transforms into Heatblast. Kamari selects Charizard, slams the dial and transforms into Charizard.

The Rust Bucket halts. Heatblast jumps off and propels himself at a high speed towards Rapid City, Charizard in hot pursuit with his wings, Gwen and Max look on.

People continue to run amok while the Mechadroids attack Rapid City. Suddenly, Charizard and Heatblast shoot fire at the Mechadroids and destroy a few of them. They land and creates a circle of fire around themselves.

Heatblast: Hey! Why don't you pick on someone with real firepower?

Several Mechadroids surround them.

Charizard: You had to ask?

Heatblast: Shut up?

Charizard: Why do I get the feeling you were expecting us?

Charizard and Heatblast attack the Mechadroid with a massive fire blast. Heatblast shoots fire disks at a few of the Mechadroids, Charizard shoots fire balls on a few others and a couple of fire blasts to destroy all the Mechadroids.

Heatblast smiles but suddenly, an electrical net is fired at Charizard and Heatblast, pinning them to a nearby building.

Heatblast shakes his head. He notices the large mace rolling towards them. It stops rolling and opens up.

Heatblast: Huh?

The inner compartment opens, Giovanni and Vilgax steps out.

Vilgax's appearance is much more revealing, and he's much taller. His body's also covered with armor, and he has several cylinders attached to his arms and shoulders.

Heatblast: YOU! You're the alien from my visions.

Vilgax: At last, we meet. The beings that have caused us so much trouble.

_________________________________

Heatblast: Who are you?

Vilgax: I am Vilgax.

Giovanni: I Am Giovanni.

Vilgax: And We have come for the Watches.

Heatblast: And, uh, I'm guessing you're not with the good guys.

Charizard amplifies his heat and burns the electrical net. Heatblast propels himself at Vilgax and repeatedly punches Vilgax with his flame-enhanced fists.

But Vilgax is unfazed.

Vilgax picks Heatblast up and throws him. Heatblast accidentally propels himself, making him go hurtling through several building at a high speeds. He lands under a pile of rubble.

Charizard charges a flamethrower and releases it.

Giovanni is revealed to have formed a shield that had blacked the attack.

Charizard: How the-

He outstretched his hand making the shield shrink infront of his fist as the pressure ball is thrown at Charizard sending him through the air.

Heatblast shakes off the pain in a short time and burns through the rubble. Charizard tumbles infront of Heatblast groaning as Heatblast helps him up.

Heatblast: Uh... Okay... These guys are really tough!

Charizard: You think...

With one leap, Vilgax lands close to Heatblast, causing a minor tremor. Giovanni simply teleports next to to Vilgax.

Charizard: We've gotta slow him down.

Charizard and Heatblast amplify their heat and melt the road into a hot, fiery tar. Vilgax and Giovanni trip and fall.

They get temporarily stuck. Heatblast confidently walks towards him. Max and Gwen arrive in the RV. Max looks at Vilgax and is shocked.

Max: No! It can't be.

Vilgax attempts to get up.

Heatblast: (Smugly) Not so tough when you can't move, are you?

Charizard: Can't he teleport?

The RV halts right in front of Heatblast.

Gwen: Guys, Grandpa says to get in, now!

Heatblast: What're you talking about? I'm just about to kick alien butt!

The Watches time out and The Fire Heroes change back into Kamari and Ben.

Max: Benjamin! Kamari! Get in!

Kamari and Ben hop on and they drive away while Vilgax gets up from the tar and watches them drive away. Giovanni teleports next to Vilgax again.

Giovanni: They seem to have a great grasp of the omnitrix and PokeTrix.

Max: Believe me when I say: You do not wanna pick a fight with Giovanni or Vilgax.

Kamari: Uh... How do you know their names?

Gwen: Grandpa, what aren't you telling us?

Max remains silent. Mechadroids attack the Rust Bucket.

Gwen: Two robot goons, closing in fast!

Max: Hold on.

Max speeds and swerves to avoid their attacks.

Gwen: We can't keep this up forever.

Max: Things are gonna get a whole lot worse if we don't get to Mount Rushmore.

Kamari and Ben attempt to use the Omnitrix but falls off-balance as the RV swerves.

Gwen: Why?! What's at Mount Rushmore?

Max: Gwen, this is not the time to explain. You're gonna have to trust me.

Ben: (Activates the Omnitrix) Well, I'm not going down without a fight.

Ben transforms into Stinkfly.
Kamari transforms into Zapdos.

Stinkfly: YES!

Max: Guys, wait!

Now max why would you say that...every time someone says wait something bad happens...

Zapdos and Stinkfly ignore him and head off to fight. When Zapdos and Stinkfly fly out of the RV, they head for the two Mechadroids to stop them.

They dodge their lasers.

Stinkfly lands on top of one as they try to shoot him down. The other attempts to shoot him, but Zapdos uses his lightning blast causing it to explode.

Stinkfly then uses the end of his tail to drive it through the engine of the Mechadroid he's on, destroying it.

Stinkfly: Float like a butterfly, but sting like a Stinkfly!

Vilgax jumps a long distance and tackles Stinkfly, and Stinkfly manages to get back in the air, though Vilgax grips on his tail.

Vilgax: Give me the Omnitrix.

Stinkfly answers him by spitting slime on him to knock him off. Vilgax breaks free, yet he attempts to tackle Stinkfly again. Stinkfly dodges.

Stinkfly: Who is this guy?

Zapdos is engulfed in a psychic ball until he fires a lightning blast to disrupt the shield and breaks out. Giovanni appears and swings at Zapdos who dodges and fires a ball of electricity that Giovanni smacks away.

Zapdos: Who are either of them!

Vilgax lands in front of the Rust Bucket. Max hits the brake and takes a U-turn.

Gwen: Where are we going? We have to help Them!

Max: We will, but first, we'll need to get some special help.

Gwen: Let me guess... At Mount Rushmore? Grandpa, you're really freaking me out.

Vilgax chases Stinkfly across the rooftops of the city. Zapdos flies dodging psychic streams as he ducks and fires a lightning blast.

Giovanni flies toward him tanking the lightning blast head on, Zapdos backs up and charges a powerful stream of electricity and then releases it.

But uhhhhh...doesn't go well...

Yeah...He's getting bitched right now.

Zapdos stops the stream after seeing the blast has done jack shit.

Zapdos: OH COME THE FUCK ON!!!!!!

Vilgax attempts to tackle Stinkfly again, this time into a building, causing a large explosion thereafter that Zapdos is caught in.

Vilgax: I grow tired of this!

Vilgax holds Stinkfly in one hand and he reverts Stinkfly back into Ben manually by touching the Omnitrix symbol. Giovanni does the same for Zapdos, Ben is surprised.

Ben: HEY! How'd you do that?

Vilgax: Children? The Watches are in the hands of mere children?!

Giovanni and Vilgax then attempt to remove the Watches from the boys wrists, but they emit a feedback which pushes Vilgax and Giovanni against a building. They recover instantly.

Giovanni: It appears the Omnitrix has already merged with your own DNA.

The boys attempts to run but the villains grab him.

Ben: I, uh, don't suppose that means you're gonna let me go, does it?

Vilgax: Hardly.

The large red mace rolls up to Vilgax. He tosses Ben inside the red mace and Giovanni does the same, They then get in and drive off, with Kamari and Ben as their captives.

Max and Gwen arrive at Mount Rushmore.

Gwen: I-I don't think tourists are allowed on this road.

Max: We're not tourists. We're tenants.

He then stops in front of a "ROAD CLOSED" sign and he presses a button under the dashboard. Gwen is surprised. The ground beneath them appears to be an elevator, which transports them to a massive underground facility.

Max and Gwen travel the corridors of the facility and it's covered with hundreds of compartments. Max opens several of them, and they contain devices, which don't appear to be human technology. Gwen keeps following him, but soon loses her patience.

Gwen: That's it! I am not taking another step until you tell me what's going on! Why aren't we helping Kamari and Ben? What is this place? And how do you know about those alien guys who are after them?

Max finds what he was looking for. He picks up part of the equipment and wears it on his forehead.

Max: Well, it's kinda complicated. But let's just say... (pulls out a rather large and deadly-looking weapon) I wasn't exactly a normal Plumber before I retired.

Gwen looks on.

Back on Vilgax's ship.

Giovanni: A child. I should have suspected as much. (Analyzing Kamari and Ben on his screen) The Watches are being used as play-toys!

Kamari and Ben are affixed to Vilgax's extraction device. Their right hands and legs are restrained to energy and their left arm is in a cylinder to extract the Watches.

Kamari: Well this sucks.

Ben: Hey! I've saved a lot of people by going hero!

Vilgax: You both hold the key to a power struggle so ancient, so vast, it is beyond your feeble comprehension. Picture an entire army, each in command of an Poketrix or an Omnitrix and all at our command.

It's visually represented as an army of Poketrix and Omnitrix aliens attacking an ice fortress, with Vilgax and Giovanni leading them.. And, one of them reveals the ability to transform from one form in an instant, and without reverting.

Vilgax: We will be invincible. We will rule the Universe! And the only thing standing between us and our destiny... are you two!

An array of tools rises up from the floor around Kamari and Ben.

Kamari: Oh this ain't good.

Back at Mount Rushmore, the RV emerges from the elevator that led to the underground facility.

Max: This weapon is keyed into Giovanni and Vilgax's bio-signature. Hopefully, it'll take them down for good this time.

He Begins to drive.

Gwen: This time?

Max: There's a small red button under that cabinet. Press it.

Gwen presses it and a holographic display shows up.

Gwen: Hey!

Max: GPS-assisted tracking system. It's locked on the watch's signal. You navigate.

On Vilgax's ship, Kamari and Ben struggle to break free.

Vilgax: Prepare for take-off. Once we're in orbit, We will finally have the pleasure of destroying this miserable planet, once and for all!

Kamari and Ben anxiously looks at Giovanni and Vilgax.

Max and Gwen arrive in near the Chimerian Hammer in the Rust Bucket.

Gwen: There's the spaceship.

Max: We have to get aboard.

Gwen: Get aboard? How?

Max smiles, and he presses another button on the console that flips out of the dashboard. The RV's bumper extends and it spreads out.

The RV then accelerates at a significant rate, which then allows them to fly into Vilgax's ship after driving it off the cliff. Gwen screams.

On the ship, Vilgax is holding a rather large energy blade. He walks towards Kamari and Ben.

Giovanni: I'll allow him to do the messy part.

He is interrupted by beeping, which comes from the RV. It crashes through the wall, and runs through two of Vilgax's crew, and slams Vilgax against the wall. The RV goes back a few yards in reverse. Vilgax slowly gets up.

Ship's Computer: Warning! Hull breach! Power surge!

Max walks out of the RV with the weapon ready. He takes aim at Vilgax.

Max: Claws off my Grandsons, Assholes!

Ben: Grandpa?!

Kamari: Grandsons?

Vilgax: Tennyson!

Max fires at Vilgax, and he's sent through the wall. Max drops the weapon and runs towards The Duo.

Ben: Grandpa... You know this guy?

Max: It's a long story.

Max, Kamari, and Ben notice the extraction cylinder that was holding the PokeTrix and Omnitrix begin to crackle with electricity, and a power surge occurs.

Ben transforms into XLR8.
Kamari transforms into Lucario.

XLR8: Hey!

Lucario: Dude?!

Ben then transforms into Diamondhead.
Kamari then transforms into Geodude.

Diamondhead: What's going- Yaaa!

Geodude: Hey!!

Then Ben transforms into Wildmutt and roars.
Kamari transforms into Chimchar and scowls.

Max: Power surge must have affected the watches.

Wildmutt transforms into Four Arms.
Chimchar transforms into Machamp.

They use their immense strength to break free The extraction cylinder that was holding the PokeTrix and Omnitrix begins to crackle with electricity, and a power surge occurs.

The ship has taken off.

Gwen walks out of the RV. Four Arms throws the extraction device away.

Gwen: Look out!

Several Mechadroids attack them. Four Arms covers himself with his arm then tries to attack one of the Mechadroids but before landing the blow, he transforms into Ghostfreak and phases right through the Mechadroid.

Ghostfreak: Oh, man!

Machamp destroys a mechadroid before going for a kick instead becoming Caterpie and missing.

Caterpie: Why?!

Ghostfreak then transforms into Grey Matter and latches onto one of the Mechadroids. He disassembles Mechadroid and hops to another.

Grey Matter: A little alien know-how and the toaster is toast.

Caterpie releases a web and wraps up the other mechadroid around and throwing him into a wall. Another mechadroid comes in and seemingly crushes him, before he slices upwards in the form of Feraligatr.

After Grey Matter hops onto the other Mechadroid, Grey Matter transforms into Upgrade and merges with the Mechadroid.

Feraligatr releases a water gun that slices the mechadroid in half, but then the water becomes leaves that are sharp as hell as Feraligatr is now Venusaur.

Gwen looks around and is alarmed.

Upgrade: Try picking on someone your own size!

Upgrade manipulates the Mechadroid to slash through the remaining Mechadroids. A tiny piece of debris lands on Gwen's head.

Gwen frowns. The Chimerian Hammer continues to lose altitude. Max deals with one of the Mechadroids.

Max: I've got to get this ship under control.

Venusaur: He can fly a spaceship?

He Gets hit by a Mechadroid.

Gwen: At this point, nothing surprises me.

Max tries to control the ship and Vilgax, unexpectedly, walks out of the room he was blasted into and grabs Max.

He tosses him towards the breach in the hull. Max stopped just short of the edge and Vilgax walks over to begin crushing him.

Upgrade & Gwen: Grandpa!

Max struggles to break free.

Vilgax: Your weapon won't help, Tennyson.

Giovanni walks over.

Giovanni: As you can see, We're much stronger than in our last encounter.

Kamari and Ben get rid of the last Mechadroids and runs towards Giovanni and Vilgax.

Venusaur/Upgrade: NOOOOO!

They tackle Vilgax/Giovanni and they fall down towards Mount Rushmore. Gwen and Max are horrified.

Max & Gwen: GUYS!

Upgrade's lightweight and stretchable body allows him to float down safely to Mount Rushmore like a parachute.

Giovanni and Vilgax hit the ground. Suddenly, Upgrade transforms into Ripjaws and falls down, just managing to grab onto Theodore Roosevelt's face with his sharp claws.

Ripjaws: Oh! Sometimes, I hate this watch.

A hand grabs him it's Greninja.

Greninja: I fucked up Thomas Jefferson's face.

Back on Vilgax's ship, Max does something on the ship's control console while the ship continues to lose altitude.

Max: We've gotta get outta here!

Max and Gwen look at the RV. Max smiles but Gwen frowns.

Back on Mount Rushmore, Greninja manages to pull Ripjaws to safety anyway, but unfortunately, he becomes dehydrated.

Ripjaws: (Panting) Can't... breathe. Need... water.

Ripjaws lies limp on the ground. Giovanni and Vilgax jump to the top of Mount Rushmore and walks towards Ripjaws and is about to grab him.

Vilgax: You are a slippery little fish, child! But no longer.

Just as Vilgax is about to grab Ripjaws, he transforms into XLR8 and zips away.

XLR8: I can still give you a run for your money!

He and Greninja speed away.

Vilgax: You can't hide from us forever, boys!

Greninja and XLR8 sprint towards Vilgax and Giovanni from the other side, at a rapid pace.

Greninja: Wasn't planning on it. Peek-a-boo!

Giovanni and Vilgax realize Greninja and XLR8's presence at the last moment as Greninja and XLR8 slams into them.

There is a puff of smoke. After the smoke has cleared, it is revealed that Giovanni and Vilgax have remained in the same spot while XLR8 and Greninja have been weakened and fall down.

Greninja: Ohhh! we're gonna feel that tomorrow.

Vilgax: For you, there is no tomorrow.

The steroid boost cylinders in his arms grow and recede into his arms, increasing his muscle mass substantially.

Giovanni does...well he does this:

Why did he do that?
I don't know man...
It did destroy George Washington's face tho.

Greninja and XLR8 just manages to dodge Vilgax's blow. Vilgax ends up smashing the ground and completely demolishes Theodore Roosevelt's face.

Greninja dodges each of the balls of psychic energy that Giovanni throws, Greninja then runs ahead and dash punches Giovanni's who tanks the attack with no damage.

Greninja: I'm sorry.

He's bitched into the air and through the ground, Incomes Giovanni with a smash attack but Greninja dodged the smash attack and threw a water shuriken at him.

Giovanni forms a shield to block the attacks and then fires a stream of just psychic balls that Greninja dodged with medium difficulty. Vilgax continues to attack XLR8 but he dodges every blow.

Vilgax: You can't escape me!

XLR8 sees an opportunity and tries to attack Vilgax but Vilgax grabs him, spins him around and toses him into a rock. XLR8 then transforms into Diamondhead and projects crystal shards at Vilgax.

Diamondhead: Special delivery!

Vilgax covers himself. He swipes at Diamondhead but he dodges. Diamondhead runs close to Vilgax and punches him a few times but this only results in Diamondhead's hands getting damaged.

Diamondhead: Oh, man! Guess I should have seen that coming.

Greninja skids back becoming Lucario.

Lucario: You think!

Diamondhead's hands regenerate. Vilgax grabs him and smashes him into the ground, which cracks his face.

Lucario skids back and dodges attacks from Giovanni and then uses metal claw to knock back Giovanni.

Giovanni skids back barely able to feel the attack but incomes Lucario who drop kicks him back to get some distance.

Just as Vilgax is about to crush Diamondhead, he transforms into Ghostfreak. Vilgax's arm passes through Ghostfreak while he covers his eye. Then he uncovers it.

Ghostfreak: YES! Sometimes, I love this watch.

Ghostfreak waves at Vilgax and phases into the ground. Lucario backflips away and then is blasted by a psychic ball there is seemingly nothing left.

Lucario then becomes Gengar, he becomes intangible so the attack goes clean through. Gengar cackles and goes through the floor as well flipping off Giovanni.

Vilgax deflates his arms back to normal. He sees his ship pass overhead and crash into the field below.

Inside the ship, Max drives the RV.

Max: Better hang on to something. This may get a little bumpy.

Gwen whimpers and covers herself. Max breaks through several walls and makes it to the ship's stern.

Gwen: AAAAA!

Ghostfreak: (Emerges out of the landscape) Don't switch on me now. Oh, no!

Ghostfreak sees that Vilgax's ship has crashed and flies towards it. Max and Gwen made it out of the ship, but the RV is damaged and they are weakened.

Max: You all right, Gwen?

Gwen: (Whimpers) At times like this, going back to school doesn't seem so bad.

They hear a crash in the back.

Max & Gwen: GUYS?

Vilgax appears in front of the RV. There are sounds of glass shattering. Gengar and Ghostfreak arrive and find the RV to be empty.

Ghostfreak: Grandpa?

Gengar: Gwen?

They fly through the RV and emerge out of the back. They see Vilgax and Giovanni having captured Max and Gwen.

Gengar/Ghostfreak: NO!

Ghostfreak transforms into Wildmutt.
Gengar transforms into Chesnaught.
Wildmutt roars at the villains.

Vilgax: It's your choice... You two or them.

Chesnaught and Wildmutt surrender. Vilgax drops Max and Gwen and walks towards Chesnaught and Wildmutt. Vilgax reverts Wildmutt and Chesnaught back into Ben and Kamari.

Vilgax: How noble.

Vilgax grabs Ben, Giovanni grabs Kamari and walks towards their ship. Max and Gwen regain consciousness.

Max: Vilgax, no! Don't go back in there!

Vilgax hops onto the ship as it begins to take off. He looks down towards Max.

Vilgax: Foolish earthling. Why won't I- (An alarm goes off) The auto-destruct launch sequence has been initiated!

The duo drop the good duo and attempt to stop the sequence but the console crackles with electricity, rendering it inoperable.

Giovanni: TENNYSON! You are a thorn in our sides!

Giovanni and Vilgax are blasted again with the weapon by Ben. The blast causes wreckage to fall on Vilgax and pins him down.

Ben: Guess it runs in the family.

Ship's Computer: Commencing self-destruct launch.

Vilgax: NOOOOOO!

Kamari and Ben run towards the towards the damaged hull and transforms into Charizard and Heatblast.

The Chimerian Hammer explodes and Heatblast and Charizard fly through the huge explosion and out of it, Heatblast on a fire board, Charizard using his wings and both are unharmed.

Gwen and Max find Kamari and Ben in a smoking crater, sitting on a pillar in the middle of it. The duo smile at them and fist bump.

Gwen: Not bad for a doofus.

Ben: Grandpa, we need to talk.

They smile and look up to the sky as pieces of Vilgax's ship fall to the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.