THE BHANUSHALI HOUSEHOLD.

By fictionaltale

Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eld... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
šŸ¦‹
PART šŸ¦‹ I
PART šŸ¦‹ II
PART šŸ¦‹ III
PART šŸ¦‹ IV
PART šŸ¦‹ VI
PART šŸ¦‹ VII
PART šŸ¦‹ VIII
PART šŸ¦‹ IX
PART šŸ¦‹ X
PART šŸ¦‹ XI
Q/A
PART šŸ¦‹ XII
PART šŸ¦‹ XIII
PART šŸ¦‹ XIV
PART šŸ¦‹ XV
PART šŸ¦‹ XVI
PART šŸ¦‹ XVII
PART šŸ¦‹ XVIII
PART šŸ¦‹ XIX
PART šŸ¦‹ XX
PART šŸ¦‹ XXI
PART šŸ¦‹ XXII
PART šŸ¦‹ XXIII
PART šŸ¦‹ 00
PART šŸ¦‹ XXIV
PART šŸ¦‹ XXV
PART šŸ¦‹ 001
PART šŸ¦‹ XXVI
PART šŸ¦‹ XXVII
PART šŸ¦‹ XXVIII
PART šŸ¦‹ XXIX
PART šŸ¦‹ XXX
PART šŸ¦‹ 002
PART šŸ¦‹ XXXI

PART šŸ¦‹ V

12K 739 114
By fictionaltale

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 5

Siya reached near the mandap which had four wooden stools placed. Soon the Rathore family enters the garden along with a beautiful lady whose eyes were searching for someone and once her eyes find a hold of her Soon to be husband she winked at him.

Avyansh clears his throat looking away while Sunansh tries to control his laugh looking at his brother's red face. 

Myra Rathore, greets the elder joining her hands and stands beside Avyansh nudging his elbow. While he walks away from her standing beside Siya. Myra follows him holding his bicep firmly.

"Stop running away from me Avy baby" she whispers leaning onto his ears making his ears turn red due to shyness or embarrassment don't know.

"Lo aa gayi meri devrani" Myra states looking ahead seeing the Rajput family enter the venue.

"Iska muh hamesha teda q rehta hai?'' Myra comments, titling her face, looking at Sunansh.

"Nazar lag jayegi usko" Siya says observing sunansh's gaze stuck at his soon to be wife, Sania.

Still Sunansh didn't faze and kept looking at Sania. Siya nudged him, breaking his stare.

" bhabhi" he whines rubbing his stomach making Siya and Myra laugh.

"Yahan aao sab" Gayatri says looking at the bride and groom.

Four of them walk towards the mandap and sit in their respective places. Both groom in the centre and bride on the side. Soon, the Haldi ceremony starts and everyone applies Haldi on their body.

"Bhabhi" Sunansh calls her. Siya walks towards the mandap dipping her fingers in the Haldi paste she applies it on his cheek then on his palms and feet, repeating her actions with the rest three of them.

"Bhai, aaj ke din to kaam chod do. Aapke cute se bhai ki haldi hai" Sunansh says looking at Reyansh who is coming towards them while wearing his Rolex watch.

Everyone laughs hearing Sunansh except the two people. His brother, Reyansh and his soon to be wife Sania.

'Dramebaaz'  Sania thought.

Sania rolls her eyes gazing straight at her father with the eyes 'Is this your choice' while her father clears his throat and looks away.

Reyansh comes forward to apply the Haldi on the couple. Sunansh and Myra winked at each other giving a mischievous smile, taking the Haldi bowl they threw the fluid at their partner before making a run.

Sania froze on her spot finding herself drenched in yellow liquid, she glares at the culprit who hid behind Siya sticking his tongue out.

'Iski Maa ki aankh' 

Mumbling this Sania picks up her lehanga and March towards sunansh who was running away to save himself from the devil.

While Avyansh clicked his tongue in annoyance, cleaning himself with the tissue, not bothering to chase Myra.

"Avy baby" Myra screams and shows her fingers which were holding the keys while smirking.

"You did not" Avyansh grits his teeth finding the similar looking Keychain throwing draggers at myra with his eyes.

"Catch me if you can, Avy baby" She giggles, winking at him and running away. Avyansh throws the tissue and runs towards Myra.

"Bhabhi help" Myra and Sunansh comes behind Siya hiding from the two devils who are chasing them.

"Give me the damn keys Myra" Avyansh forwards his hand asking for the keys of his favourite bike.

"How dare you throw Haldi at me and run away,you fucking coward"  Sania mumbles keeping her voice low not wanting to hear her mother lecture again.

Myra runs away to the right, towards the other side of the garden and sunansh runs towards the left near the pool with their partner following them behind.

"Stop right there Miss Rathore, if you love your life" Avyansh says, stopping in a mid way to catch his breath. Listening to his voice Myra stops and looks behind.

She breathes heavily tired from the marathon race, she smirks locking her gaze with him and tucks the key inside the waistband of her lehenga keeping the Keychain hanging out.

"I gave up avy baby. Come and take your keys" she says sliding her pallu away from her waist giving the perfect view of her well maintained body.

Avyansh closes his eyes, frustrated with the stunts Myra is pulling. He takes a few deep breaths not wanting to lash out on her.

"Fuck…stop making me crazy avy baby" she whispers finding the man infront of her too hot.

"Myra , stop with this bullshit and fucking give me back my keys" he growls.

"I'm not stopping you, take it from here" she says pointing towards her waist.

"I'm asking you for the last time, give me back my keys. Otherwise you are gonna regret it" he says, taking a few steps towards her.

"Or what" she challenges him, smirking at him.

He chuckles looking amused by her actions. Once he reaches near her he traces his finger on her forehead down her nose, lips then to her neck.

Her breath hitched finding his finger on her chest then his finger moved down her naked stomach, he stopped his finger above her navel. She closes her eyes moving her chest up and down due to heavy breathing.

"Ahh" she moans when he pinches her skin above her navel a little harshly.

"Open your eyes Myra baby" he imitates the way she calls him 'avy baby'.

Opening her eyes she finds him walking away while twirling his bike keys on his forefinger.

"Nazar Hati durghatna ghati" he shouts not looking back at her while she rubs her stomach where he just pinched her. Surely he pinched a little too hard. Again who we are talking about, Avyansh Bhanushali, the man who is never gentle with anyone.

While on the other side with sunansh and Sania.

"Aaja kamine, holi khelne ka bahut shauk hai na" she says, pulling his arms towards the swimming pool.

"Bhabhi" sunansh whines finding his bhabhi walking towards him.

"Please help me bhabhi, this woman is going to kill me" sunansh again screams in horror when Sania shoots him a glare. Siya giggles, finding them too cute right now.

"Aaj tujhe bhagwan bhi nai bacha sakte, how dare you throw Haldi at me that too on my dress" she shouts at him pulling his arm.

"Happy journey" she says pushing him inside the pool.

"Haha" Siya laughs, finding the scene too much to handle.

"Help me" sunansh says wiggling his arms and legs while Sania gasps thinking he is drowning in the water. Without thinking much she jumps Into the water but sunansh grabs her body pulling her closer to him.

"I'm never leaving you behind darling" he winks at her while Sania scoofs kicking his legs moving away from him.

"Bhabhi help me" Sania says, extending her arms out. Siya grabs her hand pulling her upwards but to her surprise she is pulled inside the pool.

And the best part is Siya doesn't know how to swim.

Before she could drown inside the water a pair of muscular hands grabs her body pulling her upwards. She clings onto his body gasping for the air.

He shoots his deep grey eyes towards the other two people making them shudder under his gaze. His gaze can make the mighty Sania hitch her breath, she unknowingly grabs the arm of sunansh being afraid of the Reyansh.

He didn't speak a word but his eyes spoke millions of words. He is angry with the stunt Sania just pulled, it is clearly written on his face.

The calm Reyansh only loses his cool when the topic is related to his Siya.

"It's ok siya" he whispers slowly patting her head.

"See you can stand on your feet here, it's not much deep" he again whispers gently making the other two people hang their jaws on the ground.

The man who was ready to lash out on them a few seconds back is talking so gently with his wife.

"Bhai ke andar aatma aa gayi hai" sunansh whisper to Sania who just rolls her eyes listening to him.

Sunansh has never seen his brother talk so gently with anyone, not even him. He either chooses to keep quiet or his deep voice never sounds so gentle for anyone.

"Trust me, even I thought the same at first" sunansh hears the voice behind him making him scream in horror.

"Ahh" his voice shifts the attention of people towards him.

"Bhai" he again screams, patting his heart.

Avyansh laughs at the sunansh but his laugh dies down when his body is dropped into the pool and the culprit is Myra.

Now Myra and Sunansh laugh at Avyansh. Reyansh puts Siya down making her stand on her feet but he still didn't leave her body. He knew she was scared of water.

"Ahh" Myra screams and falls inside the pool when her leg slipped while laughing.

"Kar bura to ho bura" Avyansh smirks looking at her.

Amidst the chaos they heard the voice of someone.

"Say cheese"  All looked at Naina who was holding her phone ready to click the picture.

"Cheese" Everyone stays quiet except the two people and we know who. Myra and sunansh.

"One" Reyansh pulls Siya Infront of him, hugging her from behind.

"Two" Myra climbs onto the back of Avyansh while he catches her not wanting to fall in the pool.

"Three" sunansh tries to put his hands on her shoulder but sania shoots him a glare folding her hands on her chest and he surrenders his arms in the air looking at her.

"Click"  naina clicks the first picture of the brothers with their wives.

The first picture of Bhanushali Household

Now the real journey of Bhanushali household starts.

10 comments for next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 42.8K 38
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her š’Œš’‚š’Žš’‚š’“š’ƒš’‚š’š’… to ope...
2.4M 91.9K 52
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
127K 7.3K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
4M 190K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...