Mysteries of a Prime

By Aerialace153

Aerialace is a secretive Autobot but what happens when her secrets slowly pour out facing her demons, while m... More

The energon phantom
New recruit
Darkness rising part 1
Darkness rising part 2
Darkness Rising Part 3
Darkness Rising Part 4
Darkness Rising Part 5
Masters & Sudents
Con job
Convoy
Deus ex machina
Speed metal
Sick mind/Memories
Out of his head
Guardians of Quasar
Shadowzone

Scrapheap

54 1 0
By Aerialace153

(Snowstorm Aerialace for later)

Aerialace P.O.V

It has been a few days since Skyquake and there was a signal in Antarctica. Bulkhead and Bumblebee left to go and see what it was. A few hours later they returned with a metal pod, frozen shut, we left it in a spare hanger to defrost. Bulkhead and Bumblebed were now in the defrosting procedure but Bulkhead protested, "I told you, doc, we're fine." "The only way to be certain you're fine, Bulkhead is to endure standard defrosting procedure. You know prolonged exposure to subzero conditions can cause permanent system damage." Ratchet shove Bulkhead back down.

"Ratchet, have you learned anything more about your arctic find?" Optimus asked, me trailing behind him like a lost puppy, "Not yet. The pod can't be opened while it's frozen solid." Ratchet responded. "Arcee, we shall see if we can find anything more about this pod." Optimus turned to Arcee, "Please, may I come, Bulkhead and Bumblebee have already proven that there are no Decepticons." I pleaded, "Very well, only because it's safe." Optimus responded.

I left to grab Australis as bringing Borealis would certainly destroy it, when I came back Ratchet was explaining the sensors, "Only until your sensors sound, remember, once your core temperature drops into the blue zone—" he flashed the sensors as an example, our insignias flashing blue, "System failures aren't likely, their imminent." Just then the humans, Bulkhead and Bumblebee came back.

"Miss us doc bot?" Miko asked as she exited Bulkhead, "Oh, shouldn't they be in school?" Ratchet sighed, "on Saturday? We have the whole weekend off, to spend with you." Miko said as if it was obvious. "I wasn't expecting to carpool, what gives Arcee?" Jack asked, "Tag team, Jack, it's my turn for exploration duty." Arcee responds, "Aw, too bad, it's a beautiful day for a ride. Would hate for you to feel guilty for leaving me indoors." Jack suggests, "Arctic exploration duty." Arcee clarifies, "Inside where it's warm." Jack quickly changes his mind.

"The Arctic? I've always wanted to see snow." Rafael looked up at us, "I would invite you to join, Rafael, but the conditions are much too extreme, even for we Autobots." Optimus told Rafael, "I understand." Rafael started to leave to talk to Bumblebee. "Wait, and she's joining you?" Miko asked, pointing at me, "Because there are no immediate dangers, Aerialace is allowed to join us." Optimus explained.

But, I will bring you back a snowball." Optimus told Rafael before he left, "That would be awesome!" Rafael looked up at Optimus with stars in his eyes.

As we made it through the Groundbridge Australis immediately began to glow brighter, "What's going on with your sword?" Arcee asked, I took out Australis and explained, "Australis is closer to its own magnetic pole, the Antarctic, and thus has more power. It is also the reason why I left Borealis at the base, it would be destroyed by the lack of power from its magnetic pole."

"Let us split up to cover more area." Optimus suggested. I transformed and took the the skies, the cold winds on my plating felt amazing. "::So... Aerialace, how old are you exactly?::" Arcee asked, "::Nearly twelve vorns, 995 Earth years, exactly.::" I responded.

As I flew around, not finding anything, Optimus commed both me and Arcee, "::Arcee, Aerialace, what's your status?::" Optimus asked, "::My sensor has yet to be activated.::" I said, "::My sensor's going off. Guess we should call for pickup before things get chilly.::" Arcee replied, "::Optimus to base, core temperature readings have reached the blue zone, prepare to activate Groundbridge.::" I heard Optimus say.

"::Let us rendezvous so in case our communications link also dies.::" I suggested. A little later we grouped together and were walking to find shelter. "::Optimus to base, do you read me?::" Optimus tried again only to get static. Suddenly Arcee fell to the ground and I helped her up, "Are you sure a nice long drive wouldn't help? I hear Miami's beautiful this time of year." Arcee asked, "The nearest temperate climate is too distant, Arcee, attempting to reach it would expend too much energy and hasten the freezing process. Until Ratchet sends for us, and he will, our best option would be to seek shelter and insulate ourselves." Optimus explained.

"Say, Aerialace, how did you make your ice base?" Arcee asked, "I dug it out." I explained, bluntly. We finally found some sort of shelter from the snow, the blizzard worsening. "Arcee, wake up." Optimus woke Arcee up, "Just resting my Optics." Arcee reasoned, "The longer we remain alert the longer we remain alive." Optimus countered, "What do you suggest? Wait for Aerialace to make another cave?—" Arcee pointed at me, who was making good progress on the ice, "—Wait, how about a game? Let's play who screwed things up at base?" Arcee suggested.

I heard some whispers coming from the endless void of the snowstorm, "Our predicament could be the result of a simple malfunction." Optimus's voice drawing me from the snowstorm and continue the cave, "Caused by Bulkhead. Let's see, no comm link, maybe even no power, the big lug probably tripped over a cord, he's never been to graceful. Remember when we first arrived on Earth? And Bulkhead walked into those power lines? Who knew he could dance like that." Arcee chuckled.

I heard the whispers again and again, I was about to see what they were until Optimus once again brought me back to the real world, "Bulkhead may be too large for this world but his inner strength is without bounds. One should not be measured by size alone." Optimus responded. The whispers got louder and louder until I couldn't handle it anymore.

I spun around and ran straight where the whispers were coming from, "Aerialace!" Optimus shouted but I was so far already that I barely heard him and continued further into the storm.

"The Prime will return with us." "Come back to the Allspark." "It has been too long." Multiple disembodied voices came from all around, "Who are you!" I yelled into the snow, grabbing Australis from my back and wielding it defensively. I got a punch in the faceplate in return.

"The Prime comes with us!—" A pure white Cybertronian formed in front of me, "—And you will be no more!" It brought its spear from its back and pointed it at me, a few more Cybertronians formed, making the fight five versus one. I slammed Australis into the ground, changing my forms into my snowstorm from, and sending a shockwave, knocking all the Cybertronians back.

Optimus P.O.V

"Aerialace!" I shouting at the shrinking form of Aerialace, "What got into her?" Arcee asked, "I do not know, but you should get into the hole as your body is much smaller than mine." I reasoned, "Okay." Arcee climbed into the hole. I immediately ran towards the direction of where Aerialace left. I felt a large gust knock me back but I continued to where Aerialace ran off to.

As I got closer I saw Aerialace but her colours were gray and white, strange. She seemed to be fighting the snow, I couldn't see well for the snowstorm around me, "Aerialace!" I yelled through the strong winds, they seemed to get stronger the closer I got to Aerialace. I saw her audio fins twitch. Until she dodged something and swung Australis at something.

As I got closer I saw some other white figures surrounding Aerialace but as I got closer I tried again, "Aerialace!" This time she snapped her helm at me, as well as all the figures. Aerialace had her sword locked with one of the figures. The figures seemed to turn to dust and chase after me.

Aerialace, seemingly teleported to me, grabbed my servo and started running as fast as she could. I let her drag me with her as she was much faster than me. In only a few minutes we were back at our temporary shelter. Aerialace dove into the hole, narrowly missing Arcee, and started burrowing to make the cave larger. As the figures got closer Aerialace pulled me into the cave and went back out. I saw her raise her sword above her helm and slam it back down into the ground, knocking both me and Arcee into the back of the wall.

The figures disappeared and Aerialace's colours turned back to normal, "What was that?" Arcee asked, confused, me and her both looked at Aerialace for an answer, "I am unsure." She responded. Arcee started shaking from the cold and Aerialace activated herengines and sat in front of Arcee in order to heat her up, "Why? Aren't you getting colder?" Arcee asked. "No, I get some power from Australis, who gets its power from southern pole." Ace explained.

Aerialace P.O.V

We heard a sound outside and we went outside, I had Australis ready in case it were those Cybertronians again. What we saw was actually a Groundbridge, and coming out of it was Bulkhead. "Down! Down!" He yelled, everyone got down while I got ready for whatever was to come. Thousands of scraplets came out of the portal, Australis starting to get overcharged. I swung Australis at all the scraplets, forming an Aurora wave, destroying every last one of them, "I'd invite you in but the place is a mess." Bulkhead joked.

We all went though the Groundbridge and saw the base absolutely destroyed, but Ratchet and Bumblebee were leaking energon. I ran to our energon rations and grabbed a few cubes, I immediately started helping Ratchet and Optimus, as the children were helping their guardians, Ratchet telling them what to do. "Report biocircuitry status." Ratchet ordered, "Levels are rising." Jack reported, "Excellent. Raphael, keep a close watch on Bumblebee's electro pulse monitor. Miko, check Bulkhead's interface patch." Ratchet reminded, "It's steady." And "Looking good." Came from Rafael and Miko.

"Ratchet, perhaps you should get some rest yourself, old friend, you saved quite a few lives today." Optimus turned to Ratchet, "It wasn't all my doing. We're just fortunate that this infestation happened on a Saturday." Ratchet looked to the children. "Our human friends may be small but they are strong." Optimus reasoned. Just as I was about to nod off to sleep I jolted awake my a high pitched scream and equiped my blaster "Scraplet?" Jack asked, "Spider! Is it on me?" Miko started jumping around.

"Did she just scream like a little girl?" Bulkhead asked. Right as I was about to leave Optimus gently grabbed my forearm and brought me down between his legs. He started lightly stroking my head, my audio fins moving back with is hand and snapping back up when he let go, Ratchet started to check on me as I started to go into recharge. As I was asleep I started snoring again, "Aw..." Everyone whispered and started recording this wholesome moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 86 12
𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐍𝐞𝐯�...
20.9K 446 21
This is the second book and continuation of 'TFP human.' Everything seems fine for the Autobots but Megatron gets mad for them taking the relic and...
16.6K 424 124
you can dare the transformers and humans here and also ask them questions. Every transformers and human is in this book, even Skyquake, Makeshift and...
40.7K 1.5K 39
Second book in my transformers prime fanfiction. If you haven't read my first book, it is called "Amulet of Life." Lora Creed's world has fallen apar...