CHAINED UP || J.JK Ɨ Reader

By jikookie17

"You beg me to end it, but the voices in my head are screaming at me to keep going." Ā©š‰šˆšŠšŽšŽšŠšˆš„šŸšŸ• No... More

4273
Chapter 1 | With you
Chapter 2 | Bad influence
Chapter 3 | Antagonist
Chapter 4 | Chocolate
Chapter 5 | Bickering
Chapter 6 | Messed up
Chapter 7 | Drunk thoughts
Chapter 8 | All of you
Chapter 9 | Hold me
Chapter 10 | Baby
Chapter 12 | Unconscious
Chapter 13 | My girl
Chapter 14 | Jealousy
Chapter 15 | Sensitive
Chapter 16 | Love
Chapter 17 | Just a friend
Chapter 18 | Babygirl
Chapter 19 | Flirty
Chapter 20 | Vulnerable
Chapter 21 | Ruin me
Chapter 22 | Missing you
Chapter 23 | Like a drug
Chapter 24 | Sweet time
Chapter 25 | Hot water
Chapter 26 | Kitten
Chapter 27 | Mating press
Chapter 28 | Little Game
Chapter 29 | Protective
chapter 30 | Praise

Chapter 11 | Physical contact

5.7K 348 109
By jikookie17

Perceiving all the excitement in her eyes, I open the gift in front of her to see what it contains, and when I set eyes on a thin ring, and a small heart plush toy with a happy face, I melt.

"I'm sorry if it's ugly, but it was my first time sewing," she points her finger at the plush toy, and I place the box inside the top to hold it in one hand. "You're the one who made this?" I grab the heart with astonishment, and she nods, looking at me with sparkling and loving eyes.

She is so sweet.

"This is so cute, it's not ugly at all. I love it so much," I smile but hide my emotions behind this, feeling truly overwhelmed by the feelings she caused inside me. She must not have any idea how deeply touched I am.

"Isn't this ring from a famous brand though? I've seen that design somewhere," I take a closer look at the silver jewelry with two different repeated symbols around it. "It's a Gucci one."

I rush my eyes up to hers as soon as I hear her words. "Are you kidding me, y/n? There's no way you bought something so expensive just for me."

"I did," she affirms, and no matter how much this means. I cannot be alright with this. "How much did you pay for this? You know that a cheap one would be more than enough to me."

"Why would I tell you the price of your gift? It doesn't matter," she refuses to say it, but I assert myself. "Y/n. This brand is expensive for no good reason at all, they just scam people. Tell me how much you paid."

She crosses her arms, and the look into her eyes turns bleak with disappointment. "I just wanted to make you happy and spoil you. Why do you have to react like that and ruin it?"

I sigh and regret my actions. "Spending time with you would make me just as much happy...I love this, it means a lot to me, and I didn't mean to react like that, but I just don't want you to waste money on me. You could've spent that on you."

"I wanted to spend it on you and no one else," she does not speak the same way anymore as I can tell from her tone of voice, and her eyes that I took the joy away from her.

I put the ring back in the box and hold the side of her face to press a kiss on her forehead. "Thank you. It really makes me happy, I mean it."

"It didn't seem like it a minute ago," she pouts and cannot shrug it off, so I try to make it up and take her in my arms while carefully holding the box in my hand. "I'm sorry. You know how I am with stuff like that."

"Hm," she hugs me back, nonetheless, and I pull away to grab the ring and put it on the ring finger of my right hand. "Finally," she puts her hand on mine and holds it. "You didn't know, but this ring is actually like a contract you agreed to by putting it on, so now, I gave you my heart, and you're all mine. Okay?"

I bring my eyes down to her lips and lick mine, and I scoff. "Don't even think about it," I move forth to force her to step back, but she does not. She raises her chin up to keep staring, not letting go of my hand. "It's too late, you're stuck with me now," she stands on her tiptoes and leaves a soft kiss on my jawline, and I smile but go back inside the car with her this time.

30 minutes later...

I drop my car keys on the kitchen counter and place the gift down, and I take my hoodie off, the weather getting much better these days, which means it is getting hotter.

"Can I hug you all day long?" y/n comes right behind me and touches my waist, and I open the gift box again to take the heart plush toy out. "No, I'm gonna get used to it if you do, so it's not good," I turn around and walk up to my TV, look for a good spot on the cabinet underneath it, and put the heart there so that I can always see it every day.

"And what about kisses?" she wraps her arms around my body, and no matter how clingy she could seem, I love it. I would never admit it, but I love it so much. "No. Exact same answer," I do not agree, despite how tempting this is. "Don't you have to study?"

"I'll study when I'm home," she slides her arms away from my waist and lifts them up. "Pick me up, I need to tell you something."

"Well, you can tell me in this position," I hide my hands in the pockets of my trousers and lean forward to tease her, but she encircles my neck. "No, I have to say it in your ear without touching the floor."

I give in to her, disregarding what I know she could try to do, and I get my arms under her butt to pick her up into my arms.

"Wow, is that what it feels like to be so tall?" she looks around as if she had never seen the world the same way until now. "I'm not that tall."

"Are you kidding me? Six foot three is gigantic," she clenches her legs against my waist to feel safer, and I chuckle but look into her eyes. "What did you want to tell me?"

She moves her lips close to my ear, and I wait for her to speak, impatiently. However, she kisses the spot right below my ear and never says a single word, then she repeats this same action on my jawline, my cheek, and never stops.

"You're a fucking brat," I laugh and make my way to the sofa to drop her on it, but taking my arms away from her does not do the job at all, she remains stuck to me like glue, gently showering me with kisses. "I love you, my pretty and amazing Jungkook," she says a word between each peck, those words having a deeper meaning than what she would want me to believe.

I uncontrollably smile but grab her throat to simmer her down and push my head back. "Stop, or I'll tackle you down with force. Alright?"

Her features laying her happiness bare, she grips my wrist with one hand. "I'm just showing you affection, but it's fine, I'll stop."

"Get down," I tell her to do and take my hand off, and she obeys and ends on the sofa. "Good girl," I play a game I should not even start with her but leave right away to avoid any reaction from her.

"And you fight me when I call you daddy," she mutters under her breath as if I would not be able to hear, so I throw a glance at her but see that she did it on purpose.

"Don't even dare," I attempt to shut her up to not have to hear this word come from her again, and she stands up to walk up to me, following me like a puppy. "Or else what?" she crosses her arms and bends over the counter to check what I am doing, and I lay my hands down on the marbled surface. "Or else I take back from you the key to my house."

She does not blink but forces herself not to grin. "Who's gonna hug and kiss you if you ever do that? Hm?"

"No one, but I'm fine. I don't need it," I feign indifference as if I did not already need her all the time. "Oh, really?" she rests her chin on her hand, and I tell another lie but sit down on a stool and get my phone out. "Yeah. What do you wanna eat for dinner?"

"Where are you ordering?" she inches closer to look over my shoulder, and I open the application to give it to her. "Here. Order what you want," I turn my stool in her direction and gaze up at her. As she is focusing on the food they have, I drag my eyes to her hands but notice what looks like a stain on a sleeve of her cardigan, so I call attention to it and touch it. "What's that?"

She takes one hand off my phone to check what is the problem, but diresguards it pretty quick. "Matt. We fought in class when he had a white-out in his hands."

I stare at her, finding it hard to believe it, but at the same time, knowing for sure she would not lie so casually about something like that. "A white-out?"

She raises her eyes up from the screen to look into mine, and a smile grows on her face. "It's not what you think, okay?"

"What do you think I'm thinking?" I grin and stay still when I see her step forward to climb onto my lap. "Look at this pizza," she shows me what she picked, but I keep my focus on her and grab her waist to make sure she does not fall. "You didn't answer my question."

She giggles, avoiding any eye contact, which is something unusual from her, unless she is really affected by my words or behavior. "Stop annoying me," she drops one hand on my thigh and gives a squeeze. "Look," she shoves the phone in my face to force me to take a peek, so I drop it and check what she wants to get for dinner.

"Hm, take it if you want," I tighten my grip on her body, feeling her fidget on my thigh a lot. "No, it's for us both. It's a large one."

"I like it, so order that if you want to," I let her pick, and she adds some cheese sticks. "You got everything to bake a cake here, right?"

"Yes, I bought everything you asked for yesterday," I reassure her about it. "We can just buy dessert so that you don't have to waste your time doing—"

"I'm baking your birthday cake," she does not let me end my sentence, so I understand and smile without saying anything more.

I look over the counter and reach out for a cream bun, and while she is ordering, I put my arms around her to open my snack and fill my stomach up a little.

"I've never seen you wear that dress," I mention what has been on my mind since I saw her earlier. "Well...I received it two weeks ago and waited until today to wear it."

"You bought it just for today?" I take another bite, and she admits to it, shyly. "Yeah."

"So you bought it just for me?" I ask, expecting an answer that will stroke my ego. "Maybe."

"Maybe," I make fun of her dishonesty and drop the wrapping on the counter to bring the rest of the bun to her mouth, and she takes it inside. "It looks pretty on you."

"Finally," she puts my phone down and looks up into my eyes. "I put this on just for you, and I thought Matthew would be the only one to compliment it."

I uncontrollably laugh but feel some jealousy run through my blood. "What did this guy even say?"

"He usually likes to annoy me and call me a rat, but this time, he said I looked really cute," she says, with a bright smile on her face. "And were you the one to ask for his opinion, or did he do it without you mentioning your dress?"

"He did without me mentioning it," she gives the true meaning behind his intention. "I never ask what people think of my clothes because I don't want to know."

"Listen, he's just flirting with you," I make her aware of the truth in case she did not know yet. "No, he's not."

"Yes, he is, and he better stop," I glance down at the sight of her fixing the bottom of her dress. "Oh, and why? Hm? Does it bother you?"

"Because. No one touches you. Now, get off my lap," I glide my hand down to her lower back, and she goes on the floor. "Why do you not want anyone to touch me?" she grins and stands before me to not let me escape what I brought upon myself. "Because. That's why," I avoid it as much as I can and head to the fridge to get a drink. "That's not an answer."

"But that's the only thing you'll get," I pour some orange juice in a glass, and she gives up, knowing she will not hear me say the words she wants from me.

•••

8:30 pm.

"Happy birthday," she claps her hands after I had to blow the lonely candle on my birthday cake, and she wraps her arms around me to kiss my cheek. "Did you make a wish?"

"Yeah, I did," I nod and grab the knife to cut a piece for her. "And without telling me what it is exactly...what is it about?"

I chuckle but cannot hold back from taking the opportunity she just gave me. "Well, since I want it to happen, I'm only gonna tell you that I wished for y/n to leave me alone this year," I serve her a big part and set my eyes on her to check her reaction, but she retreats and glares at me.

"You wished for that?" she crosses her arms and fakes a smile, and I worsen it by nodding. In less than a second, she leaves the sofa and grabs her piece of cake to walk up to the dining table on the right and sits there.

I laugh but put an end to this bad joke. "You know I'm not serious, come back here," I try the cake she spent a lot of time baking just for me and keep my eyes on her, waiting for her to change her mind. "No, I'm making your wish come true right away."

"Am I gonna have to come and bring you back here myself?" I threaten to do, despite knowing she would like it. She does not answer anymore but eats dessert with her back turned to me.

I smile and put my fork down to head towards her, and I grip the back of her chair. "Get your ass up, I won't repeat myself."

"My ass will stay on this chair until I'm done eating this wonderful cake I should never have baked for the awful person behind me," she keeps sulking, not knuckling under like she usually does. "Really? Even if I'll let you do whatever you want once you left it?"

She does not speak but muses on this offer for sure. "I don't believe you. You're a liar."

"Well, don't believe me then," I do not beg for her but go back on the sofa to enjoy the sweet and soft cake too. "Why would I come anyway? You want me to leave you alone," she turns around to throw me an unfriendly look, her eyes telling me she is not totally serious but still in doubt.

I slide a part of the piece of cake inside my mouth to bite into it, without being able to prevent the corners of my mouth from going up. "You're a little dumb, sweetheart. You know that?"

"Yeah, I know that. No need to remind me," she acknowledges something that is not even true, forgetting all the times I told her the total opposite. "Good. Come on my lap and stop being a baby now."

We both gaze deep into one another's eyes, and she slowly starts to reconsider her earlier statement. "What did you say?" she asks for me to repeat so that she can hear it for the second time, and I give her more than what she must expect. "I want you here, y/n. So come."

She struggles to conceal what it did to her, and she eventually stands up. "Fine, but only because it's your birthday," she finds the perfect way to not seem obvious, and I glance down at her thighs once she goes before me to sit down, and she gets on my lap,  but in an abrupt manner.

"You fucking—" I bite my lips to not let anything more escape my mouth and pass my hand between her thigh and my crotch to try to alleviate some of the pain she just caused. "Hope it hurts," she chews right in front of me, proud of what she did.

"Hope you choke on that nasty cake," I pull my hand away and hold back from grabbing her. "So nasty that you almost ate the whole piece in one go."

"It's just to swallow it without having too much of the taste in my mouth," I slide one hand in a pocket of my sweatpants as the other is staying behind her back, and she holds her dish down on her thighs to speak. "I should have poisoned you."

"Yeah, I agree," I drop my head on the back of the sofa to relax, my heart beating harder than a few seconds ago.

I hope for my alcohol and nicotine cravings to not kick in right now.

"What does it feel like to be twenty-one?" she moves onto me and grasps all my attention, and she leaves her dish on the coffee table to sit astride my lap. "It feels like shit," I scoff but rest my head back where it was to stare at the ceiling, knowing what is happening inside of me because of the position we are in together. "Don't say that. You can't feel like shit when I'm here. Right?" she spurs me to agree with her but pushes her hips forth to put her face within my sight, making me laugh and lower my chin.

"Stay still, dammit," I heave my hands up to my hair and run my fingers through it to keep them intertwine on the back of my head, managing my urges the best way I can in order to not succumb. She smiles at me, knowing why I am telling her this, but she still slightly tilts her body from side to side. "What's gonna happen if I don't?"

I do not break eye contact but dive right into her beautiful ones, grabbing my hair and feeling my heart pound. "If I tell you to stop, you do it."

She ceases the movement and cuts the sharp connection there was between us as I licked my lips and brought her attention to them. The tension still remaining through the silent room, I feel her subtly toy with the strings of my sweatpants, but not subtly enough not to turn me on even more.

For a moment, I ignore what screams at me to stop her, and I take pleasure in the touches and put my arms down.

"Can I celebrate my birthday here?" she drifts her hands to her thighs, and I nod. "Unless your parents want you to—"

"I don't care," she does not even think twice. "And they don't either, so I'd rather celebrate it with you."

"Good, I'd rather have you here too so that's perfect for me," my disgusting desire taking the upper hand on me, I move my fingers up her thighs to end my way at her hips and push them against me, making her come even closer and give some rubbing to my hard-on. "You should go home now."

"I cannot sleep here tonight?" she wraps her hand around my forearm, and my shallow breath turns even more unsteady. "No, not tonight."

I have been feeling so horny since last night, and this is not helping at all. This is so difficult not to let it happen and satisfy us both.

"So, you want to spend your birthday night all alone?" she does not help me temper the intimacy, and I can barely find enough strength to stop her. "Some alone time sounds better sometimes," I slightly close my hands to run the tip of my fingers over her thighs and go back and forth. "How can it though? You could get a massage. You always complain about how painful your back is, old man," she keeps her hands over my crotch without moving them, but still manages to excite me.

I sneak a part of my fingers under her dress and squeeze her skin. "Stop calling me old, little shit," I bite my lips and land eyes on hers. "And why are you overestimating yourself? You think you're good at giving massages?"

"Well, the only person I've given one to is me, and it felt good, so I don't know, but I can learn," she lifts her hands up to my torso and clenches them against my abdomen as if she was about to punch me. "And you better not call me little shit either."

"I call you what I want," I knead the top of her thighs but seem to trigger something inside her. She becomes fidgety and wraps her arms around my neck to bring her lips to my ear. "You're lucky you're cute, otherwise, I'd have punched your pretty face."

"What an adorable menace you are," I take my hands out of her dress to not totally lose control and hold her hips, but right when I slide my fingers over her sides, she arches her back and causes some more pressure to be applied on my growing erection, and I guiltily take pleasure in it.

"Does it tickle you when I do that?" I play with her body to feel it press against mine and aim at her waist to hit the weak spots. "Yes, stop," her back arches even more and gets her to almost twitch, and she grabs my wrist to push them down, so I becone aware and stop.

"Fine..." I breathe out and pass my fingers back under her dress to feel her up but lean forth to pretend to fix my posture. "Serve me another piece of cake, please," I force myself to get my hands off of her body, and as she must have felt my erection, this time, she does not try to tease or joke, she moves away from my lap.

I feel so uncomfortable in this state. I went way too far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
84.8K 3K 51
"š“š«š®š­š”, šššš«šž, š¬š©š¢š§ š›šØš­š­š„šžš¬ š˜šØš® š¤š§šØš° š”šØš° š­šØ š›ššš„š„, šˆ š¤š§šØš° š€š«š¢š¬š­šØš­š„šž" šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
437K 10.9K 60
š‹šššš² š…š„šØš«šžš§šœšž š‡š®š§š­š¢š§š ššØš§, šššš®š š”š­šžš« šØšŸ š­š”šž š°šžš„š„-š¤š§šØš°š§ ššš§š, š¦šØš«šž š¢š¦š©šØš«š­ššš§š­š„š², š°šžš„š„-š«...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC