ANHS : Class S

By -Sponge_Bob-

In this story, Kiyotaka along with seven other 4th generation survivors will attend ANHS. Their class will be... More

Characters & Details
First School
Bus Scene
ANHS & S-System
Future Plans
Classes Inspection
Changing Letter
The Unexpected Situation
Class S or Class D
Midterms
Sudo Change & Kushida
Sudo Case & Matsushita
Trial Over & President
Koenji & Secrect
Island Exam
Good Start
Confortation
Other Classes
Results
Explanation of Results
Little Fun 🍋
Zodiac Exam
Note
Poll

Prepation Of The Vacation

666 28 3
By -Sponge_Bob-

A\N : This chapter starts after the pool scene where Ike, Yamauchi & Sudo with Professor tried to peek on girls. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

Our summer vacation marks after the final exams of the first semester. We enjoy our vacation for a bit, go to pool with our or their friends on other classes. Takuya and Touka stop the three idiots on peeping on girls.

I also enjoyed my time with my classmates and Horikita & Chiaki. I also spend quite a time with Hiyori while reading many books in the library. I always enjoys my time with Hiyori the most in this school. The silence which followed us both in the pericular atmosphere in the library is always the best.

I am currently in the classroom with my classmates. You all must be thinking that why are we in our class despite being the summer vacations we are given by the school. Well to tell you all the truth ab-----,

As I was monologing in my mind, Ai, one of my girlfreinds, poked me in the arm to get my attention.

"Kiyotaka. Sensei is calling you for quite sometime now. What were you thinking?" she asked.

I looked at my friend and see all my classmates & even sensei is looking at me with confuse gazes and looks on their faces. I sighed at my habit to monologe at any time, whenever I got curious about something.

"Sorry sensei. I was just roaming around in my mind..." I said.

Its not that I didn't notice or observe any of their speeches or actions. Its just that, I deemed it unnecessary to even bother to compensate it.

"Whatever, As I was saying. You all must know that the school promised you all to take you on a vacation and we are going to take you all to an island for a whole one week to enjoy." said sensei.

"Bruh... Sensei, we all know that its our first Special Exam, that will be held on that island." said Yuki and other nods.

"Its upto you guys, how you interpret this information. My job as you teacher is tell you this. You all should pack your daily necessities which is mailed by the school on your mobile phones. All of your luggage is going to be checked by the school throughly. So, don't even think about taking some illegal or inappropriate things on the vacation. The punishment will be very tuff by misconducting these rules. You all should be ready tomorrow prior the regular school time to go on the buses managed by the school to go to the destination. That's all. You all are free for the rest of the day." said sensei and left the class.

I looked at others and they all just forgot about the Special Exam except Takuya, which we will be attempting at the Island.

"I am so excited to enjoy my time on the island." said Yuki.

"Me too, me too. On the beach with everyone to show my godly body to Nii-san~." said Ichika.

Takuya & Me sighed at her antics of trying to tease me.

"Sigh*, I just want to get this over with and get a relaxing sun bath on the beach. And a quick nap on top of it. Its must fell great." said Shiro.

"Well Sun bath is good but napping is boring. I just want to show my new swimsuit to Kiyo~, that I bought few days ago." said Ai.

"I also want to do that and perhaps do something more Ai-chan with Kiyo~. You get what I mean~?" said Kurumi.

"Totally~. And there will be no one to even disturb us~." said Ai.

"Yeah, Yeah. I just want a proper match with that blonde monkey on the island. I am dying to put him on his place." said Touka with a smirk.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Touka. He is not as easy as you seems. Besides we have to take a proper sight on other classes too. They also might suspect something and do something about it." said Takuya.

"He is right though. Don't get dwell on all the excitement and forget your roles. The time on the way to our destination is also necessary. We can get a lot of information about how others can precieve this and make our moves accordingly." I said.

"We know, we know, Kiyotaka. Don't mess with the fun." said Yuki.

"Lets go guys. I think we are done." said Takuya.

We all stands up from our seats and leave the classroom in our old pairs. Me & Ichika decided to visit the Pallet Cafe, where she wants to eat a cake which is very popular there.

Timeskip Next Morning :

Ayanokoji POV :

I am currently standing with my whole class at the front gate of the school. The other classes are standing with us in the order, S to D. Which means Ichinose Class S to our Class D. There class are into two lines or two columns, each consists of 20 students except Class C.

As they already lost one classmate, which Takuya expelled on the first month. Our class is in single line. Which Yuki at the front, behind her is Takuya and behind him is Shiro. Touka is behind Shiro, Kurumi is after him followed by Ichika. Ai is after her and I am standing at the last one in the line.

1. Sakuroku Yuki

2. Yagami Takuya

3. Nanami Shiro

4. Kazumi Touka

5. Tokisaki Kurumi

6. Ayanokoji Ichika

7. Hoshino Ai

8. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

There are only four buses standing at the gate ready to take us to the island. There are five classes and the buses are only four. I think that they will put our class on these buses with them. Because each bus can carry more than 50 people at at time, to be precise 54 people.

Mashima sensei, who is the homeroom teacher of Class C comes at the front. Of all the homeroom teachers in our year, he is the most responsible and respectable one in my opinion. He cares for each student regardless their grade & class and always wants the best for them. That is the thinking of a proper teacher.

Hoshinomiya-Sensei, homeroom teacher of Class S. Who is a sly and a childish teacher. She is seductive and get free with any student who piqued her interest. But she is a competitive and a supportive teacher. Perhaps I can get a little free with her to get on her good side?

Sakagami-Sensei, homeroom teacher of Class B. He is a very supportive teacher and goes out of his way to help his students. His looks are not that good but the fact that he even gets out of his authorities sometimes to help his students is very accpetable for those, who know how to take advantage of it, just like Ryueen.

There is nothing to talk about our homeroom teacher, Shiba-Sensei. He is just like that, followed orders of my father or Chairman too, I think? He is like a pawn of that man, like I am to him or he is to me.

Lastly Chabashira-Sensei, homeroom teacher of Class A or the Class of Defects. I didn't quite get enough information about her, but appreantly she is rude and cold. I think she is cold on the outside but soft & desperate on the inside. Of all the teachers in our year, she is the most desperate for her students to graduate from Class A or S. Its just my theory on her, but I will clear it before the Island Exam starts.

Mashima-Sensei comes to the front acting as the leader of the teachers and grab the mike and announce to us.

"Hello students, I am Mashima-Sensei, homeroom teacher of Class C. These buses will take you all to the ship which will take you to the island. This is your free time which you all earned by finishing the first semester In ANHS."

"You all can take the bus according to your class order and your homeroom teacher will go with you on the same bus. In other words, according to the Class order. For Class D, as there are only eight students in that class. First four in the line join the line of Class S and the last four join the line of Class A. That's all." he explained.

As listenting to his call, Yuki, Takuya, Shiro & Touka join Class S and get on to the bus. Shiba-Sensei and Hoshinomiya-Sensei, both get on that bus.

Whereas we four, Kurumi, Ai, Ichika & Me get on the bus of Class A with Chabashira Sensei alone. The same goes for the other classes too.

I looked around the place and saw an empty seat besides Horkita, which nobody takes. Perhaps she reserve that seat for me? How nice of her. Without looking at anyone, I take that seat and sat with her. She takes the outside one and I take the window one.

I looked from the corner of my of pouted faces of Ai & Kurumi and they both take seats with eachother at out left side. Ichika sat with Chiaki and started to converse with her.

"Good morning Ayanokoji-kun."

"Good morning to you too, Horikita."

Then silence envelop us and she take her focus back on her book. I looked around the bus and saw that all of Horikita class are chatting about the vacation without a single worry or having a little suspicious about this vacation.

There is only Koenji who is sitting alone in the whole bus, with headphones on his head and looking at him in the mirror. From the look of his face and how he is preceving everything. I can conclude that only he is suspicious about our so-called vacation in their whole class.

Sudo is sitting with Ike and stealing glances at both Kurumi & Horikita from time to time. Well most at Horikita, but she is oblivious to it like everyone else.

I sighed at their irresponsible behaviors. They didn't have any idea about it in anyway and are just too narrow-minded about. Horkita who is sutting beside me, notice my long sigh and looked at me.

"That's quite a heavy sigh, you just release. Why is that Ayanokoji-kun?" she asked.

"I just find it a little strange Horikita." I said.

"Strange?"

"Yeah. Why would the school gives us a vacation even on an island?"

I decided to give her again a little hint to check her.

"Well I also find it strange, but don't you think that the school just gives us relaxing time for us to enjoy before the next semester starts?"

"That's too. But I think that there is more to it than just a simple vacation."

"What do you mean?"

"Sigh*, Forget it. Just be careful Horikita. You might need that." I said.

She has a look of confusion on her face but didn't said or think about anything of it furthur. I just put my ear plugs to listen to some music and look outside the window to admire the beauty of outside.

A\N : And done. Next chapter will be on the explanation of the Island Exam and some little secrets of others. Good Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 888 6
I'll try and make ayanokouji act like he does in LN and will change a bit of the story such as the manabu confrontation and sudo case and all because...
189K 3.5K 200
This is my first time wirte the story!This story begins in its second school year, director Sakayanagi was never removed as his father did not accuse...
15.4K 495 11
"Kiyotaka no longer wanted to be a part of his class due to the hatred he received, so he sought a way to change classes." "This will be my first fan...
53.9K 2.4K 44
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka , Demon of 4th generation arrives at ANHS in search of freedom from his past. He will go to any length to ensure his freedom, even...