SEEN ✱ WATCHING THE MOVIES (H...

By coldapples

what if you were forced to watch your life in a screen with every person you know? More

s e e n
things got worse
act one... PHILOSOPHER'S STONE
{1} MIA POTTER
{2} FIRST SCENE
{3} THE VANISHING GLASS
{4} LETTERS FROM WHO?
{5} FIRST BIRTHDAY CAKE
{6} KEEPER OF THE KEYES
{7} DIAGON ALLEY
{8} GRINGOTTS
{9} OLLIVANDERS
{10} THE GIRL WHO LIVED
{11} PLATFORM WHAT?
{12} FINALLY HOGWARTS
{13} FEAST & COMMON ROOM
{14} POTIONS
{15} YOUNGEST SEEKER
{16} TROLL IN THE DUNGEON
{17} QUIDDITCH MATCH
{18} MIRROR OF ERASED
{19} THE FORBIDDEN FOREST
{20} THREE HEADED DOG
{21} UP TO SOMETHING
{23} NOT REALLY GOING HOME
act two... CHAMBER OF SECRETS
{24} A NEEDED BREAK
{25} MIA IN A CAGE WITH DOBBY
{26} WEASLEY'S BURROW
{27} BACK TO HOGWARTS
{28} LECTURE WITH LOCKHART
{29} MUDBLOODS
{30} FRIENDS BONDING
{31} DID MIA WRITE ON THE WALL?
{32} LET'S TALK ABOUT THE CHAMBER
{33} THE ROGUE BLUDGER ACCIDENT
{34} WE ARE NO LONGER SAFE
{35} DUELING CLUB BY LOCKHART
{36} ACCUSATIONS
{37} POLYJUICE POTION
{38} DRACO TELLS THE TRUTH
{39} INSIDE THE DIARY
{40} HERMIONE IS PETRIFIED
{41} PROVING HAGRID'S INNOCENCE BY FOLLOWING THE SPIDERS
{42} TO THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
{43} HEIR TO SLYTHERIN
{44} MIA FIGHTS THE BASILISK
{45} AM I SLYTHERIN OR GRYFFINDOR
{46} DOBBY'S REWARD FROM MIA
act three... PRISONER OF AZKABAN
{47} LUMOS LUMOS LUMOS
{48} AUNT MARGE'S BIG MISTAKE
{49} RIDING THE KNIGHT BUS
{50} TALKING TO CORNELIUS FUDGE
{51} I PROMISE I WON'T LOOK FOR TROUBLE
{52} REMUS AND MIA VS THE DEMENTOR
{53} PANSY SAYS MIA NEED THERAPY
{54} DUMBLEDORE'S WARNING

{22} FIGHTING HIM

4.9K 184 30
By coldapples

[Mia walks down the stairs slowly. Halfway down, she winces, feeling her scar burning, and sees Professor Quirrell standing before the Mirror of Erised.]
Mia: You? [Quirrell turns to face her]

Silence enveloped the room as everyone's eyes locked onto the screen in absolute astonishment at the unexpected twist. It was the very last thing they had anticipated. Moments later, as the reality sank in, an uproar erupted, and the air was filled with their bewildered exclamations.

"NO WAY!"

"Merlin's beard!"

"I refuse to believe this," Dean said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I thought it was him this whole time!" Fred exclaimed to his brother, referring to snape as he expressed his own shock and surprise.

"You're not alone mate," George agreed, his wide eyes reflecting the disbelief in the room.

"This is beyond crazy. I mean, Quirrell? Seriously? I never saw that coming. Blimey, who would have thought!"

Mia: No, i-it can't be. Snape,h-he was the one—
Quirrell: Yes, he does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to him, who would suspect p-p-p-poor, st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?

"HE WAS FAKING IT?!" Draco exclaimed.

"That was so convincing," Pansy added, clearly taken aback by the revelation.

Mia: But-but that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me.
Quirrell: [smiling evilly] No, dear girl. I tried to kill you! [Mia eyes him in disbelief and confusion] And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his little countercurse.
Mia: Snape was trying to save me?

Mia's eyes met Snape's, and she offered a small, bemused smile. Snape froze in his place, surprise flickering across his features at the unexpected gesture from her.

Sirius's brow furrowed deeply as he struggled to come to terms with the notion of Snape protecting Mia. "I can't believe this," he muttered, his tone a mix of disbelief and frustration.

Remus glanced at Sirius and nodded, a silent acknowledgment of gratitude for Snape's actions in their absence. "At least she's safe for now," he murmured, his voice tinged with relief.

Quirrell: I knew you were a danger to me right from the off. Especially after Halloween.
Mia: Then-then you let the troll in!

"He did everything you thought Professor Snape did," Ginny told her, her voice tinged with a mix of realization and amazement. Her eyes were wide with astonishment as she tried to process the unexpected turn of events.

Ron furrowed his brows. "I still can't believe it. He was protecting you." he mumbled, his gaze fixed on Snape, who was now fidgeting uncomfortably under her scrutiny.

"He did," Mia affirmed, her voice brimming with conviction.

Quirrell: Very good, Potter, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again.

"I never thought I would say this, but I'm thankful for what he did," Mia whispered, her voice filled with disbelief and gratitude. Her eyes held a newfound respect as she looked at Snape, who seemed to have heard her words, but gave no indication of acknowledgment.

[he turns towards the mirror again; Mia winces as her scar burns again]

Remus and Sirius shared a concerned look before turning their attention to Mia.

"You told us that your scar only hurts when you get close to him?" Remus asked, his voice laced with worry.

Mia nodded. "...Yes."

"Oh, Mia," Sirius murmured, his expression reflecting a mix of empathy and concern for her.

Quirrell: He rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone. Never. [staring into the mirror] Now, what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the Stone. But how do I get it?
Unseen Inhuman Voice: Use the girl. [Mia looks around, wondering where the voice is coming from]

"WHAT?!"

"What was that?" Neville's voice held a mix of concern and disbelief.

"Whose voice is this?" Lucius hesitated, recognizing the voice immediately. Staring at the screen, he froze in his place, his usually composed facade fracturing for a moment. Mia Potter has faced their Lord in her first year, he thought to himself. He definitely knew that she had encountered him, but not like this— not face to face. His mind raced, trying to comprehend the implications of this revelation and the dangers it foretold.

Quirrell: [turns to Mia] Come here, Potter! Now [Mia slowly walks down the stairs, towards Quirrell and the mirror]

Many of the watchers were visibly agitated as Quirrell yelled at Mia, their voices rising in protest.

"DON'T GO!"

they yelled at the screen, their concern for Mia palpable. The tension in the room mounted as they awaited Mia's response, hoping she wouldn't heed Quirrell's words.

Quirrell: Tell me, what do you see? [Mia looks into the mirror, and for a few seconds, sees herself standing next to Quirrell, then her reflection reaches into its pocket and pulls out a gleaming red ruby, the Philosopher's Stone; Mia stares in amazement as her reflection smiles and winks, then puts the stone back in its pocket; Mia feels her pocket and realizes the Stone really is in her pocket,

"WHAT?!?" The room erupted in shock and concern. Gasps and murmurs filled the air as the gravity of the situation sank in. If Quirrell found out that Mia had the Stone, it could be disastrous for her and everyone involved.

"How...?" Lucius asked, his usually composed demeanor breaking for a moment as he struggled to process the revelation. His eyes darted between Mia and the screen, searching for some explanation.

"You had the Stone?" Oliver's shock was palpable as his eyes widened in disbelief. His hand instinctively went to his forehead, a gesture of distress and concern.

"I don't like this!" Remus' voice was laced with deep concern for Mia's safety. His furrowed brow and tense posture conveyed his worry for her well-being.

"GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!" Sirius's urgent tone carried a clear sense of urgency as he implored Mia to leave the danger behind. His hands gripped the edge of his seat, his knuckles turning white with tension, as if he could physically pull her to safety through the screen.

Mia: I-I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the House Cup.
Unseen Inhuman Voice: She lies.
Quirrell: [angrily shouting] Tell the truth! What do you see?

"Don't tell him the truth," Draco said, his voice tinged with an air of nonchalance that suggested he didn't care much about the situation.

"She has to," Ron countered, his expression reflecting determination and a sense of urgency.

"No, she doesn't," Draco insisted, a hint of indifference creeping into his tone.

"Yes, she does or else she's doomed," Ron stressed, trying to convey the seriousness of the matter.

Unseen Inhuman Voice: Let me speak to her.
Quirrell: [as Mia backs away] Master, you are not strong enough.

"Who is he talking to?" Charlie asked, his frustration evident in his tone and furrowed brow.

Unseen Inhuman Voice: I have strength enough for this. [Quirrell reaches up and starts unwrapping his turban as he turns so his back is to the mirror. Mia turns toward the staircase into the room]

"Yes, please do walk away," Remus said, his voice carrying a note worry as he addressed Mia on the screen.

[She wondering whether she should try to escape, then turns towards Quirrell again. He is almost finished unwrapping his turban]

"What's going on?" Ginny asked, fear palpable in her voice as she sought answers from the others in the room.

[save for a piece covering the back of his head. Finally, he removes the turban, revealing a scary-looking chalk white face. It was Voldemort. He cranes around and opens his eyes.]
Voldemort: Mia Potter, we meet again.

The shrill screams of the younger students shattered the air, permeating the room with a palpable sense of terror. Their voices rose in a dissonant chorus, a stark contrast to the stunned silence that enveloped the older students. Wide-eyed and pale-faced, the older students looked at the screen with a mixture of shock, fear, and disgust etched onto their expressions, mirroring the gravity of the sinister revelation.

In the midst of the turmoil, the adults, including Fudge and Umbridge, were equally stricken. Fear and disbelief mingled on their faces, their usually composed demeanor unraveling in the face of the unfathomable truth that unfolded before their eyes.

"He's back," Fudge's voice quivered with terror as he uttered the words, and a cold shiver seemed to run through the room at the weight of his fearful revelation. Umbridge stood frozen, her typically sharp tongue rendered speechless in the face of the incomprehensible events. Reluctantly, they both acknowledged the grim reality, recognizing that Mia and Dumbledore had been right all along.

"I've been telling you," Mia's voice held a mixture of frustration, vindication, and palpable unease as she uttered the words. Her eyes flashed with a complex array of emotions, reflecting the impact of the chilling revelation that had unfolded before them.

As the scene unfolded, Lucius and Narcissa stood paralyzed, their steely composure shattered by the overwhelming dread that gripped them. Their wide eyes bore witness to a profound sense of terror and disbelief, the realization of the harrowing events unfolding before them etched deeply into their expressions, sending a chill through the room.

The tense silence was broken by Umbridge's strangled gasp. "It's true," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion. "He's really back."

Draco, seated nearby, looked visibly shaken. "I never thought... I never believed..." His words trailed off, his usually confident facade crumbling in the wake of the distressing revelation.

Amidst the chaos, Severus Snape, usually aloof and composed, seemed unusually tense. His gaze flickered to Mia, a silent acknowledgment of the magnitude of the revelation that had unravelled in the room.

Mia: [realizing his identity] Voldemort.

They flinched the mention of the dark lord's name, a subtle tell of the deep fear that gripped their heart at the renewed threat of Voldemort's return.

Voldemort: Yes. You see what I've become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me, but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something that, conveniently enough, lies in your pocket.

"He wants the philosopher's stone!" Luna exclaimed, her voice carrying a sense of urgency and concern.

"Yes, he does," Mia confirmed, her tone reflecting the gravity of the situation.

"Why?" Neville asked, his expression a mixture of confusion and apprehension.

"It keeps you immortal, remember what we said earlier?" Hermione reminded him.

Neville nodded his head.

[Realizing Voldemort is referring to the Philosopher's Stone, Mia turns and runs back up the stairs.]

"RUN, MIA!!" Dean's urgent cry filled the air, his voice tinged with panic.

"Oh, no," Seamus whispered in fear, his voice barely audible as he processed the severity of the unfolding situation, his expression etched with concern and dread.

Voldemort: Stop her! [Quirrell snaps his fingers, instantly causing fire walls to block all the exits, trapping Mia in the room] Don't be a fool. Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?

"She will never join you!" Fred proclaimed defiantly, his voice infused with unwavering determination as he faced the antagonist.

"Keep dreaming!" George added, echoing Fred's sentiment with a touch of mocking confidence.

The Weasley's, unable to contain their emotions, yelled at the screen. A few people in the room nodded their heads in agreement.

Mia, catching their eye and registering the solidarity in their words, looked at them and giggled appreciatively, finding solace in their unwavering support.

Mia: [shakes his head] Never!

"Exactly!"

Voldemort: Haha. Bravery. Your parents had it too. Tell me, Mia, would you like to see your mother and father again? Together, we can bring them back. [In the mirror, Mia's parents appear in the reflection.]

Mia focused on their faces, feeling a pang of longing for their presence while acknowledging the importance of her decision. Yet, a lingering doubt gnawed at her, teasing her with the possibility of an alternate path, one she had firmly rejected.

What if she had succumbed to the allure of his offer?

Noticing her distant demeanor, Ron and Hermione exchanged a concerned look, recognizing Mia's internal struggle.

"Mia," Hermione called to her gently, her voice laced with compassion.

Mia looked up at her friends and offered a soft, yet wistful smile, conveying a silent reassurance that everything would be alright, even as she battled her inner turmoil.

Voldemort: All I ask for is something in return. [Mia takes the Stone from her pocket.] That's it, Mia. There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it. Together, we'll do extraordinary things. Just give me the Stone!

"Don't give it to him, Mia," Oliver's voice pierced through the anxious silence, filled with urgency.

The room seemed to resonate with the fervent exclamation, "She would never," as the collective realization of Mia's unwavering courage and resilience echoed through the crowd.

[James and Lily Potter fade from the reflection]
Mia: You liar!
Voldemort: Kill her!

"MIA!"

The urgent shouts from several individuals jolted Mia's attention back to the present, and she found herself surrounded by concerned faces.

Tears welled up in her eyes as the realization washed over her—she had a network of supportive allies who genuinely cared for her well-being. The depth of their concern moved her, reinforcing her sense of belonging and reminding her of the precious bonds she held with those around her.

[Under orders, Quirrell soars into the air and grabs hold of Mia with one hand on his throat. They fall to the steps, causing the Stone falls out of Mia's reach as Quirrell chokes him. Mia strains and squeaks. Suddenly, Mia puts her hand on Quirrell's hand in an attempt to get him off. Smoke furls from under his hand as Quirrell winces.]

"What the hell?" Charlie exclaimed at the screen, his voice betraying his disbelief and frustration as he confronted the unfolding events with a mix of shock and incredulity.

Quirrell: Ahh! Ahh! [He backs up away from Mia. His hand is crumbling into ash and dust.] What is this magic? [His hand disintegrates]
Voldemort: Fool, get the Stone! [Quirrell walks forward towards Mia, who then touches his face with her hands, causing Quirrell to scream in pain, and especially Voldemort to wince. Mia looks on horrified as Quirrell backs up with his face horrendously burned. Quirrell crumbles as he walks forward, turning his body completely in ash and dust, and falls to the floor, leaving only his clothing.]

Sighs of relief was heard around the room. thinking the danger is gone now.

"So he is gone?" Neville inquired with a tremor of uncertainty in his voice.

"Professor Quirrell or you-know-who?" Bill sought clarification, his expression mirroring the concern that lingered in the room.

"Both," Mia responded simply.

"Yes?" Bill pressed for further details, seeking confirmation of the unsettling turn of events.

Mia shook her head, her expression grave. "Only one of them is gone."

Her words elicited a collective sense of dread among the group, their anxious gazes fixed on Mia as she stood her ground.

"You need to quit lying, girl. He is gone!" Fudge asserted, his tone conveying a mix of impatience and disbelief.

Mia glared at him, refusing to engage in further debate. "The movie will explain it all, and even more," she stated firmly, reiterating her conviction and leaving the matter open for resolution.

[Mia gasps, as she looks at her own hands and hurries over to the stone. she picks it up and sighs. However, from behind, dust clouds form from Quirrell's corpse, causing Mia to turn around as the dust clouds with Voldemort's face rushes forward screaming and goes through Mia who also screams. Voldemort flies away, as Mia falls to the ground, unconscious. She holds the Stone in an outstretched hand.]

The sense of relief that had washed over the group was abruptly shattered as their attention was drawn to something behind Mia. Younger students joined Mia in a collective scream of terror, their panic palpable.

Sirius and Remus, visibly perturbed for Mia, exchanged a worried glance, their concern mirroring that of the other watchers.

Mia's gaze fell on Fudge, whose pale countenance betrayed his shock and apprehension.

"You see? He will always find a way to come back," Mia declared, her voice tinged with a steely resolve as she confronted the chilling truth, leaving the room engulfed in a sense of foreboding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.6K 34
Ada Potter was struggling to get through her fifth year, the trauma of the past events catching up to her, being named a liar by the public and an un...
19K 742 21
After the devastation of the Battle of Hogwarts many people were left without their loved ones. So the golden trio and the others decide to return to...
38.5K 802 29
Lady Magic, incensed by the state of affairs in the wizarding world, offers one final opportunity. It's a chance for the wizarding community to witne...
10.2K 241 13
Six teenagers, one enemy and one battle. Seeing the destruction and loss Voldemort caused, Elara Malfoy along with he...