Megatron x Starscream

By FidgetGod

Megatron starts to gain a weird feeling towards Starscream and he doesn't know what it is so he goes to a few... More

What is this feeling? (Chapter 1)
Getting help (Chapter 2)
The run away (chapter 3)
My Star (Chapter 4)
I'm sorry (Chapter 5)
I forgive you (chapter 6)

Lost in the Antarctic (chapter 7)

342 12 3
By FidgetGod

Me: Hey everyone sorry this took so long I've been busy with school and other books.
Megatron: Hurry up and start.
Starscream: Please.
Me: Fine.

Starscreams pov

Soundwave opened the ground bridge. "Lord Megatron where am I going again?" I asked. "Antarctica there's a relic." He replied. I nodded "I won't come back empty handed my Lord." Megatron smiled "Good." He said. I entered the portal.

I stepped into Antarctica. Luckly, the autobots weren't there yet. I started looking around in the snow when I heard "Starscream stand down." I turned around to find Optimus and Bumblebee. I pointed my missiles at them and fired. One hit Bee but the other was knocked into the ground. Optimus started firing shots at me. I dodged with ease, perks of having a smaller frame. Suddenly, he charged at me and was able to cut a large gash into my arm and a few cuts to my wings. That meant no flying out of here. He kept on landing hits and threw me to the side of a big chunk of ice. Optimus then shot the ice and a big chunk of it fell on me. Optimus went back to look for the relic and I blacked out.

A few hours later, I woke up but I knew I would black out any minute. I was able to get an arm free and turn on my comm but all I heard was static. My comm must of gotten damaged by the ice falling on me. One question kept flooding my mind why hasn't any come to safe me. I then saw a green swirl and I blacked out again.

Megatrons pov

"Soundwave have you fixed the bridge?" I asked worry filling my vocie. "Nearly." He whispered. A vehicon was accidentally thrown on it and broke it. I tried my comm again to reach Starscream but still static. Soundwave tapped me on the shoulder then pointed at the now fixed ground bridge. I quickly praised Soundwave and ran through.

I stepped out of the portal and saw Starscream crushed under a blouder of ice. I ran over to him and started shooting the boulder. Soon enough of it was broken into individual pieces that I could easily move and that's what I did, very quickly. I commed Soundwave for a ground bridge and picked up Starscream, who was slightly shivering. The green swirl opened and I went through.

I arrived back on the ship and ran to the medbay, as I did I noticed that Starscream was covered in a thin layer of ice that was quickly melting away.

In the medbay, I gently set Starscream on the medical berth and commed Knockout. Knockout soon arrived. "My Leige what do you need help with?" He asked. I pointed to Starscream. "That mech can't stop hurting himself." Knockout mumbled as he went over to Starscream but I knew the truth everytime he came here injured was because of me, the coma, the beatings and even now all because of me.

I quickly walked out to let Knockout work and headed to my berthroom. I went to my personal washrack, I turned it on and I felt the solvent hit my frame. I sat down on the floor and I felt either solvent or a tear run down my face. "I'm sorry my Star so sorry."

Me: Soo?
Megatron: Hope it's Christmas tomorrow and you're writing a book
Me: HEY! This book took a long time to write.
Starscream: I'm tired.
Me: Then sleep. Anyways see you next chapter byeeeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
74.5K 3.4K 78
โค๏ธ
220K 11K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
29.6K 2.1K 51
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...