Rosario+Dragon

By ShagaMatrix

What if Ravel Phenex didn't offer Issei the Phoenix Tear at the Young Devil Gathering? Issei Hyoudou, a perve... More

Prologue
The school Vampire meets the Dragon
Kurumu of Black Dreams
Love is a Witch
Question of what to use for this book
Coexistence isn't an option. It's a choice.
Let's meet the deadline!
Wish Upon the Moon

Going Clubbing

1K 35 3
By ShagaMatrix

(Thank you for 108 followers and from this chapter till the end of the book I'll be using the titles from the manga)

The very next day after Yukari Sendo had confessed her love for Issei she had come down with the flu and couldn't make it to school today because of it and Issei, Moka and Kurumu promised to visit the little witch when she got better.

The Morning.

Issei was walking with Moka when she suddenly bit his neck and after she sucked his blood for six and a half minutes and he noticed that it had become difficult for her to jump up to his height resulting him to bend his knees a bit and he had to walk with a bit of a cramp. To him, Moka sucking his blood doesn't bend his sexual desires which means, he doesn't have a"kink"and the two walked to the Academy.

Issei knew that it's already been a whole month since he's been to Yokai Academy and a whole month being the most powerful monster in the Academy.

*BRRING*

Miss. Nekonome arrived and said that she had an announcement to make.

Miss Nekonome: The goal of this academy of this academy is to teach monsters to coexist with human society. It's time to bring that to the next level! Starting today ... You will join a club!

The class was silent and the only sound that came after the announcement was from Issei.

Issei: Huh? Oh yeah clubs...

Issei had a downcast face when the word "club was mentioned.

Ddraig: Boy... You're still thinking about them...?

Issei: (Sigh) Yeah but let's leave them behind... there's no going back now!

Ddraig could see that his host was a bit sad about losing his life to the Mut, Fenrir but what could you do against a God killing dog.

Miss Nekonome looked towards Issei and she knocked him out of his thoughts and class continued.

Miss Nekonome: There's no better way to understand human thinking than by participating in human sports and hobbies. Plus you'll get so much better physical transformation by having to keep your human forms during different activities!

??? male: Um... Sensei...?

Miss Nekonome looked at the student who called her out.

Miss Nekonome: Yes!

The male pointed at Miss Nekonome, laughing.

??? male: Then what club did you learn to keep your human form at?

Miss Nekonome looked and saw that her tail was twitching and the students exclaimed that it was the first time they saw her tail. In response to this Miss Nekonome meowed and hissed and
began to claw the student's face in embarrassment shocking the class and hides her twitching tail with a notepad.

The student walked to his desk while in pain holding his clawed up face.

Miss Nekonome:  Now. Any more questions about club participation?

The class was silent.

Miss Nekonome: Excellent! Then look over the list of clubs available and pick one that suits you!

Later on

The halls of the academy were full of students looking to join a club as banners, pictures and other things that showed what the club does and offers to anyone who joins them

Issei looked at the hall with amazement as this amount of excitement to join a club never happened in Kuoh Academy.

Chatting and Yammering came from the students who discussed in groups or individually about the different clubs that varied.

Issei: This is amazing! I didn't think there'd be so many!

He said excited.

Moka: What club should we join, Issei?

Issei pondered about it.

Issei: Hmmm... There's many things here, so let's look around for a bit

Moka: Yeah!

While walking with Moka hand in hand many males students praised Moka for her cuteness and it has gone on for far too long so Issei just let's his power pulse around to either make the male's sick or knock them out in which he chose the second option making four males fall to the ground unconscious.

Issei and Moka were looking around when a some one called out Moka and they turned around to see a male who was holding a camera and had his face looking like a scary Ghost and actual ghosts flying away from his body making Issei and Moka have a sweat drop on their faces and the male then asked if nudes were okay and he got his camera flicked into the wall by Issei breaking it into pieces leaving the male shocked and looked at Issei's face which was displeased and he ran away to see if he could get members to join his photography club.

Then they went to see a science club and Issei was offered love potions by the girls of the club and Moka was offered the same potion by the males but both declined and moved onto the next club and it was an Acupuncture club and a Mummy club and they walked away since it was Too Weird.

Issei and Moka stepped out of the school building but were stopped by a girl who has has turquoise colored hair along with having fair skin and yellow colored eyes.

???: I'm the club president... Tamao Ichinose. C'mon in.

Male students came running outside when the offer to swim with hot girls in swimsuits made them overjoyed. Issei who had been looking for about two hours for a club didn't have any luck and so the swimming club was the only option left and Moka looked like she didn't like what Issei chose.

Issei: Huh? Club looks normal. I'll take a temporary trail!

Issei stated as he found a club that was available. Issei did seem to notice that Tamao Ichinose held his face with a bit of difficulty due to his height and her hands reached his face and made him face her.

Ichinose: Right now our club's all girls. I guarantee we'd make you feel welcome.

The girls of the club led Issei and the sweating Moka to the pool.

Ichinose then welcomes all of the new members of the Yokai Academy Swim Club! Several male members shouted in joy when they saw all of the girls in their swimwear seeing breasts bounce made them even more overjoyed.

Ichinose: Everybody in the pool! We've got some swimsuits for you!

Ichinose pointed to a vendor that had swimming trunks and male students tumbled over each other to get dressed and jump into the pool.

Everyone was enjoying themselves in the pool playing with Beach balls, hanging and chasing around the hot girls.

Issei: I've got to admit this looks fun as hell!

While Issei was looking excitedly at the pool Moka looked at the water with worry and a sweat drop on her face.

Moka: Um... Issei? I don't really want to swim.

Issei took Moka to a bench and sat down with her and held her head and closed his eyes.

In the Rosary

Issei was then transferred into a world that was coloured the same way it is when Moka transforms into Inner Moka. Issei then took flight and flew for mikes and descended to the ground at fast speeds and landed creating shockwave and a mini crater to form on the ground.

Issei walked to what he saw and a castle that was coloured black with a red outline and a red moon above it and his sights were on Inner Moka.

He flew onto the balcony of a bedroom and he saw Inner Moka in a nicely decorated hot spring with water that was coloured green with the scent of herbs tickling his senses with soothing smell of the water.

Inner Moka was an unsuspected girl who didn't sense Issei's presence in her domain and Issei stripped out to his bare skin and went into the hot spring slowly and his whole body was submerged in the hot water of the spring making him relax.

Inner Moka who then felt ripples touch her skin opened her eyes and saw Issei getting into the water and enjoying himself.

Inner Moka: How's the water?

Issei: Oh so now you take notice of me, huh? Well to answer your question the water is nice on my skin, you should tell me what you use to make it smell so nice, Moka.

Inner Moka: Well glad you like it.

A moment of silence passes by and Moka asks a question.

Inner Moka: What do you want, Issei?

She asked opening her eyes and sees Issei's impressive physique which made her blush a little.

Issei: I came to ask a question regarding your outer self.

Inner Moka: Go on...

She asked sitting upright and putting her arms on the edge of the hot spring that the two were in exposing her whole body making Issei blushing at seeing Inner Moka's bare body.

Issei: Well today we are looking to get into clubs and when we couldn't find any, we were offered to join the swimming club and Moka didn't want to swim, so may you explain?

Inner Moka's eyes widen a bit.

Inner Moka: Well, looks like she, the succubus and the witch didn't tell you did they...?

Issei: Didn't tell me what?

Issei said sitting slouched with his elbows on his thighs.

Inner Moka: That our species, Shinso Vampires, have a weakness and that weakness is Water.

Issei: What does water do to your species?

Inner Moka: Isn't it you know how normal vampires burn from the sunlight? (Issei nods) Well for us water does the same thing but more severe and it's because of it's purifying properties it makes us weak.

Issei: So the reason why you are not burning is because of the herbs I'm smelling?

Inner Moka: You are correct.

Issei: So now I just have to make sure she is as far away from water as possible.

Inner Moka: Yes and if you don't I'll kick your ass, you hear me!

She said releasing her monster energy and even though Issei is a Dragon, he could still feel a bit of sweat run down his face.

Issei: Well, I'll take my leave.

Issei gets out of the hot spring and Moka looked at him for about a second and got out as well and both left in the opposite direction of each other with blushes on their faces.

Inner Moka arrived in a room and covered herself in a crimson blanket and went to sleep with a thought on her mind.

Inner Moka: (blush) W-Why is it so b-big...?

With Issei

Issei: Goodness gracious Me! Moka's got a perfect body!

Issei said dressing up and getting ready to leave the dimension of the Rosary.

Outside of the Rosary dimension

Issei came back to the real world and saw that Moka was still confused about what Issei was doing and he took his hand off her head and stood up and was about to carry Moka but was interrupted by the club president and her members holding onto Issei in their swimsuits.

Ichinose: You're supposed to be in the pool.

Issei: Well... uh...

Issei was about to speak but was pulled down to the ground and the girls began to strip him.

???member: He's so Hot!

???member2: Take it off! Take it off!

Issei: Wait a goddamn minute!

Once they were done the female members of Swim Club looked at Issei's physique which made Moka, girl onlookers and the Swim Club members blush at Issei's built body.

Some girls offered to swim with him but Ichinose volunteered and the girls moved away in defeat since they could not beat their leader who was considered to be more beautiful than themselves.

Moka called out to him and was about to run to him but she was stopped by Ichinose standing infront of her.

Ichinose: So... You're the famous Moka Akashiya. I hear rumors that you're a vampire. True.

Moka: !

Ichinose: In any case... This is the Swim Club. If you're aren't here to swim...

Moka: ...?!

Ten minutes later.

Moka looked at the sight of Issei and Ichinose swimming together and Ichinose complimenting Issei on his form of swimming while Moka looked at this with silence and a face of anger.

Ichinose then took Issei's wrist and put it between her breasts surprising Issei a bit. Ichinose then began touching Issei around his upper part mostly getting a feel of his abs, chest and arms. She would occasionally push her breasts onto his back making male onlookers jealous and the intention to kill but Issei didn't mind them.

Female Members of the Swim Club looked at Issei who was swimming gracefully.

??? member 1: I see why Tamao set her sights on him.

??? member 2: No fooling! He's a REAL catch!

??? member 3: I just wish I'd talked to him first.

Issei wanted to take dry in the sun for a bit but was pulled in by Ichinose and she clinged to him and put her breasts on top of his head.

Ichinose took a glance to Moka who glanced back.

Somewhere on campus

Kurumu is seen walking in the hall with a basket of cheesecakes.

??? student 1: Somebody saw her going to the pool.

??? student 2: Man, I gotta see her in a swimsuit!

Kurumu almost chocked on the dessert.

Kurumu: Moka's in the Swim Club...? Does it mean that mean Issei's in it too? *Munch* She never does anything unless he does it.

Kurumu stopped and looked at the sky with a smirk.

Kurumu: You're not winning that easily. Moka Akashiya! I can wear a swimsuit too!

And then Kurumu begins to think while munching on cheesecakes that it's odd... Vampires and Water...

At the pool

Moka had a cross vein appearing on her head while growling and muttering words as she looked at Issei in the pool and on his face he also began to have a cross vein appear on his head because of how clingy and snuggly Ichinose is becoming and it's getting on his nerves.

At one point after a few seconds Issei was about to snap but Moka beat him to it by hitting with both hands breaking the bench into splinters.

*FSSSSHHH*

Moka: Enough Already! Issei, did you join the Swim Club just so you can flirt with girls?! I can't keep watching this! I'm Leaving!

Issei jumped out of the water and used his flames to dry himself and landed behind Moka.

Issei: I only said I would temporarily join not actually join their club.

Moka had her bangs covering her eyes and she turned to Issei angrily.

Moka: You don't understand! I can't swim because.

Issei had a feeling something was going to happen and he saw it as Ichinose used her hand to splash water onto Moka.

Issei: Flame!

Issei's hand shot out flames and it turned the water targeting Moka into Steam. Moka looked at Ichinose in surprise and then looked towards Issei.

Issei: Ichinose! You will not do that to her!

Ichinose: Aww... but why it's just a little water. You know it's either take or be taken.

What Issei expected was for her members to splash water as well and he was right he saw all of them do the same but Issei lifted Moka and blitz away from where they were aiming and went outside the boundary of the pool area and junked back in.

Ichinose: What did you mean when you said you wouldn't join our club, Issei?

She asked in a confused tone.

Issei: I said that! With Honour and Ambition!

Ichinose: Don't be ridiculous, Issei! Right after we tried to get rid of that annoying little Moka? The fun's just starting.

Ichinose began to cackle and she looked at Issei while her body transformed with her beauty fading and her skin turned into scales and her legs turned into one big tail.

Issei looked around the pool and he saw the other members transform as well and they were targeting the male members and biting them and as soon as they bit a male student his energy began to dissipate as the girl's sucked his energy from his body.

Issei: THE FUCK!

Ichinose was submerged underwater.

Ichinose::Heh... Don't think badly of us. We lure men to water and suck out their life force. It's just the way we're made!

Ichinose jumped out and her full form was revealed.

Issei: Mermaids!

The other members began to swim in a clockwise direction and a whirlpool was formed in the pool.

*SSSSSSSS* *SSHHH*

Issei then jumped in to help the male students and kicked all of them out of the pool. Once all of them were out Issei was in the grip of Ichinose, The Mermaid.

Ichinose: You're special, Issei. I've had my eyes on you since our Opening Day Ceremony!

....

I've been so hungry to meet you... Because...

*CHK... CHK*

You smell so nice... Just like a Human!

Ichinose smiled as the sides of her mouth cracked and her jaw widened enough to fit a bowling ball.

Ichinose: And now, finally, I get to eat you!!

Ichinose was about to eat Issei but saw Moka and Ichinose told Moka to jump into the water but Issei did let that happen and Issei was in the air and saw Kurumu running to the pool and he blitz straight towards her and told her to take Moka away from here.

Kurumu: Why?!

Issei: This fight is gonna be... Explosive!

Kurumu ran away with Moka in her arms and Issei flew back to the pool and confronted the Mermaids with his aura at full blast.

Issei: Ddraig! You ready!

Ddraig: Ready as I'll ever be, partner!

"BOOST!"  "BOOST!" " BOOST!"  "BOOST!" "BOOST!" "BOOST!" "BOOST!" "BOOST!" "BOOST!"

"BOOOOOOST!"

Ddraig & Issei: EXPLOSION!!!

The gigantic build up of power was a tremendous amount and it forced all of the Mermaids to transform into their human forms and run away as to not get annihilated.

Issei transformed all of those boosts into one singular sphere the size of a golfball, throws it in the air, stands above it and shouts.

Issei: Dragon Shot!!!!

As soon as the orb hit the ground it completely levelled the pool to a flat land and the shockwave slightly made a few people fall to the ground but all was alright.

A few days later

Issei was sitting in detention and was getting bored.

Issei: I think I went overboard a bit...

Ddraig: No you didn't. Plus it must've felt good to completely dominate another monster species, doesn't it?

Issei: Yeah! But I got detention for destroying the pool!

Issei heard a knock and Miss Nekonome entered the class.

Miss Nekonome: Oh! Issei! Just the person I was looking for. Have you decided what club to join yet? You and Moka are the only ones who haven't made their choices.

Issei: *Sigh* No I'm afraid I have not...

Issei said while his head was on the desk facing out the the window.

Miss Nekonome (happy): Oh I'm so glad! Then you can both join My Club... The Newspaper Club! No one's joined yet and it's on the brink of collapsing.

Issei: Well...

Miss Nekonome began to beg for him to accept and he hasn't seen Moka ever since. Then he heard a familiar voice.

Moka: We'd love to join. Sensei!

Issei: Huh...? Wha...?

Moka: Morning, Issei!

Issei: Moka!!! I thought you were going to be absent today...

Moka: I had to recuperate from the trauma I went through but thanks to you it was over.

In other words, She OVERSLEPT!

Issei: Oh thank goodness!

Moka smiled at Issei's reaction and her smile made Issei more motivated to protect her at all costs to keep that smile.

Miss Nekonome pulled out a paper that said "WELCOME".

Miss Nekonome: All right then! We have a club!

Kurumu and Yukari popped out of nowhere which surprised them.

Kurumu & Yukari: I'll join the club too!

Issei and Moka smiled at each other and we're happy that they finally joined a club.
____________________________________

Chapter 4 done!

See ya then

Shagamatrix signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 339 7
A twist was all that was needed to throw the lives of two individuals into a catastrophic lead into events that will test the bond that they share. ...
39.2K 122 99
A collection of links to some Jenlisa Social Media AU's on Twitter
173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
83.2K 1.1K 31
Issei gets neglected by the orc and finds out they've been cheating on him with vali, his sworn rival