Hashira parent scenarios

By ThyAngstyBitxh

The hashira as parents let's find out More

How they got you
First Night
Teething
First words
Walking
What the other hashiras think of Y/n
Getting hurt
Who babysits you
Cute Moments
Father-child moment
Mother-child moment
Papa's Girl/Boy
Mama's girl/boy
How are babies made?
First period
Muichiro catch up
When you have a crush (Boy version)
When you have a crush(Girl verison)
Final Selection
First kiss
Ghosts

When you get sick

1.1K 20 17
By ThyAngstyBitxh

🌊Giyuu Tomioka🌊

Y/n woke up with a very high fever. She/He was sweating like crazy and could barely think. She/He decided to get up and go to her/his father. So she/he got up and walked over to her/his father who was making breakfast. She/He walked over to him and grabbed yukata. Tomioka looked down and saw his daughter/son with a sweaty and red face.

Tomioka: Y/n are you ok?

Y/n: No...I feel too warm...

Tomioka placed the back of his hand on her/his forehead and pulled it back.

Tomioka: You have a fever. Come on let's get you back to bed. I'll get you a cold rag.

Tomioka picked his daughter/son up and carried her/him back to her/his room. He layed his daughter/son on the futon and placed the blanket back over her/him.

Tomioka: Stay here, I'll get you a nice cold rag.

Tomioka got up and left the room. Minutes later he came back with a small bowl with a rag in it. He placed the bowl down and placed the cold rag over his daughter's/son's forehead.

Tomioka: I'm gonna be going on a mission later. I'll make sure to let Shinobu know of your sickness.

Y/n: Thank you father.

Tomioka: Your welcome Y/n. Now get some rest.

🦋Shinobu Kocho🦋

She was in her lab working on poisons when her daughter/son walked in with a blanket wrapped around her/his little body.

Y/n: Mother...

Shinobu: Oh yes my little butterfly?

Y/n: Why does it feel so cold?

Shinobu instantly walked over to her/him and felt her forehead.

Shinobu: Oh my, You have a cold. Coke on let's get it check out really quick.

Shinobu picked her daughter/son up and placed her over on a stool and took her temperature. She/He was below the average temperature level for a normal human.

Shinobu: Well you definitely have a cold. Let's get you into your nice warm bed ok?

Y/n: Ok Mother...

Shinobu picked her/him up and took her/him to her/his room. She placed him in the bed and wrapped her/him up in the blanket.

Shinobu: Now, Don't leave the bed unless you need something. And if you need something go ahead and ask Aoi or Me. Ok My little Butterfly?

Y/n: Ok Mother.

🔥Kyojuro Rengoku🔥

Y/n woke up and ran to the bathroom throwing up her guts which scared the actual soul out of Kyojuro. He picked his daughter/son up and ran to Shinobu's. After awhile Shinobu told Rengoku the problem.

Rengoku: Food poisoning? Oh my gosh is my daughter/son ok? Is she/he dying?!

Shinobu: Rengoku, Your daughter/son is fine. Food poisoning won't kill her/him. The most that will happen is dizziness, headaches, weakness, and lack of appetite.

Rengoku: So my daughter/son isn't dying?

Shinobu: Nope.

Rengoku: Oh thank god. Can I take her/him home now?

Shinobu: Yes but if her/his symptoms get worse then bring her/him back to me.

Rengoku: Ok!

Rengoku walked over to his sick daughter/son and picked her/him up.

Rengoku: Oh my baby girl/boy.

Y/n: Am I ok daddy?

Rengoku: Yes your completely fine. Now let's go home and get you all better!

💖Mitsuri Kanroji💖

She was panicking because she woke up to see her sick daughter/son next to her telling her that she/he was sick.

Mitsuri: Oh no what do I do?! Ok ok umm so I put her/him back in bed and put a cold reg over her/his head and I got some medicine for her/him too but what else should I do?! I'm freaking out!

Iguro: Mitsuri, you did enough. All you need to do now is to just be by her/his side.

Mitsuri: Oh right! Thank you so much for helping me out Obanai!

Iguro: Your welcome.

🐍Obanai Iguro🐍

He was surprisingly good this stuff. The second his daughter/son woke up with a high fever he put her/him right back to bed, put a cold rag over her/his head and got her medicine.

Y/n: Thank you father.

Iguro: Your welcome.

🌪Sanemi Shinuzagawa🌪

Y/n woke up very cold. She/He got up and walked to her/his father's room and saw him asleep. Now wanting to bother him she/he just decided to do things herself/himself.

Y/n: Papa's asleep right now. I don't want to wake him up so I'm gonna take care of myself. I'm only 6 years old but I'm a big girl/boy now!

Y/n walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a small rag placed it in the bucket of water that was warm. But she/he accidentally put scolding hot water instead of warm water so when she tried to pull the towel out she/he burned her hand from the water

Y/n: OW! That hurt....Bad water!

Sanemi: What the fuck is with all the yelling!

Y/n got up and ran to her/his father and hugged his leg

Y/n: The mean water burned me!

Sanemi: Why we're you up in the first place, Y/n.

Y/n: I woke up really really cold and I saw you were asleep so I wanted to take care of myself because I'm a big girl/boy but then water burned me.

Sanemi looked over at the bucket of water and placed his finger in it only to pull it back with a hiss.

Sanemi: No wonder you burned yourself it's scolding hot.

Y/n: Did I do bad?

Sanemi: Oh no no sweetheart you did good. Now let papa take care of you now.

Y/n: Ok Papa.

Sanemi picked his daughter/son up and walked back to her/his room and placed her on the futon and put a warm rag on her forehead. Seconds later she/he was fast asleep. Sanemi got up and went to make her some nice warm food for when she wakes up. He and a few tears in his eyes.

Sanemi: My little girl/boy is growing up so fast.

📿Gyomei Himejima📿

Gyomei had just returned from a mission when he heard some coughing. He walked close to the sounds and could sense that his daughter/son was sick

Gyomei: Y/n? Are you ok?

Y/n: No I think I'm sick.

Gyomei: I see. Do you have a fever?

Y/n: No. I think it's just a cough.

Gyomei: Ok then, Make sure to take some cough drops and drink some water. I'll help you out as much as I can.

Y/n: Ok father...

✨Tengen Uzui✨

Both Y/n and Uzui were sick.

Uzui: I feel like I'm dying...

Y/n: Tell me about it...

Makio: You two have a minor cold.

Hinatsuyu: Yes, and this will go away shortly.

Suma: AHHHH TENGEN-SAMA!!! Y/N!!!!!

Y/n: Ow! Mama that's loud...

Suma: Oh- Sorry...

Hinatsuyu: Do you need us to get you anything?

Y/n: A funeral plan would be nice.

Makio: Y/n.

Uzui: I'm actually on her/him with this.

Y/n: I want to be playing and doing flashy stuff. Not stuck in bed.

Uzui: Same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.2K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹đ—ŧ𝘃𝗲 𝘄đ—ŧđ—ŋ𝗸𝘀 𝗹đ—ļ𝗸𝗲 𝘁đ—ĩ𝗮𝘁. 𝗨đ—ģ𝗸đ—ģđ—ŧ𝘄đ—ļđ—ģ𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆đ—ŧ𝘂 𝗮đ—ŋ𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 đ—Žđ—¯đ—šđ—˛ 𝘁đ—ŧ đ—ŗ𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁đ—ļ𝗰 𝘄đ—ĩ𝗲đ—ģ...
169K 2.7K 103
👌😘✌ī¸đŸ‘âœ¨đŸ’–đŸĨ°
98K 2.7K 15
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡đĸ𝐜𝐡 𝐚đĨđĨ 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐩đĸđĨđĨ𝐚đĢđŦ 𝐟𝐚đĨđĨ đĸ𝐧 đĨđ¨đ¯đž 𝐰đĸ𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞đĸđĢ 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐩đĸđĨđĨ𝐚đĢ ♡◇♡◇♡◇ āš‘Ûžāš‘,¸¸,ø¤Âē°'°āš‘ÛŠ 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.īŋŊ...
7.1K 80 15
Title says it all ***If you have any suggestions, suggest them!***