The doomsday hoarding gourmet

By pttcch

末世囤货美食家 / The doomsday hoarding gourmet 作者:晨梨梨 https://www.69shuba.com/book/47321.htm In the last days, do we... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450

Chapter 281 - 290

198 4 0
By pttcch

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
Chapter 281

  I don’t know if someone brought contraband. There was a small problem with the convoy. It took about half an hour before they started to let people in.

  After Pan Zhaoli solved the problem, he came directly to Chen Yuanyuan's RV.

  "Sister, I'm sorry I forgot just now. Please take this walkie-talkie and we can use this to communicate." Pan Zhaoli said.

  "Okay, I'll just follow the team at the end." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  "Okay, my brother will be at a resting point five kilometers outside the pass. After meeting, I will follow the car at the end of the group." Pan Zhaoli said.

  "Thank you for your hard work." Chen Yuanyuan nodded.

  Originally, Chen Yuanyuan was afraid of Liu Feiyang's hard work and planned to switch to her to drive. However, everyone was afraid that Chen Yuanyuan would use up too much physical energy and would have to rely on her space to fetch things after arriving.

  He Yuehua and Zhang Linlin also patted their chests. Although they did not have driver's licenses in mainland China, they had driven in Xiangcheng for several years, so they would have no problem following the group.

  Chen Yuanyuan was also willing to let them take care of themselves, so she and Grandma He played chess leisurely at the dining table.

  "General!" Grandma He said happily.

  "No, I can't beat you!" Chen Yuanyuan surrendered.

  "How about playing Landlords? I'm so bored." Zhang Linlin saw that He Yuehua had also fallen asleep, leaving her alone with nothing to do.

  Although Grandma He didn’t know how to play, she started to become familiar with the gameplay after playing a few games, and soon got started.

  The road to the Guangdong base was relatively smooth. It was probably during this time that the convoy of brothers Pan Zhaofa and Pan Zhaoli had completed the route. After about two hours of driving, the intercom came with the news of a break.

  "Are you hungry?" Chen Yuanyuan asked when she saw that it was time for dinner.

  "I'm afraid it won't be convenient to eat when I go out. I ate a few extra buns in the morning and couldn't eat anymore." Liu Feiyang said awkwardly.

  "It's okay. I'm a little dizzy after not riding in a car for so long. I just want to get out of the car and enjoy the breeze." He Yuehua said.

  After Liu Feiyang parked the car in a corner, Chen Yuanyuan got out of the car and took a look. There was an indoor basketball court at the resting spot. There was a second-hand welcome sign with red letters on a white background standing at the door. It looked like it had been dismantled from a supermarket.

  Although the location is a bit far from residential areas, there are still many ragged people walking over to take a look.

  "It's quite safe here. If there are beggars, just ignore them, otherwise you will be entangled and it will be difficult to get rid of them." Pan Zhaoli said when he saw Chen Yuanyuan and his group getting out of the car.

  "Okay, how long does it take to arrive?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  "It will be around nine o'clock tonight. Then I will sleep in the car for one night before registering at the base tomorrow morning." Pan Zhaoli said.

  Chen Yuanyuan saw many people getting off their cars and going to the gymnasium, so she happened to take a walk in to have a look.

  "There are some selling souvenirs and some cooked food inside. It is similar to the service area of ​​the former expressway, but the sanitary condition is not very good. Let's take a look. The official will send some dry food later." Pan Zhaoli said.

  "Well, let's go for a walk. We also prepared dry food." After Chen Yuanyuan said that, she took Zhang Linlin and He Yuehua in for a walk, while Grandma He and Liu Feiyang just stayed there to look at the car.

  Liu Feiyang took the opportunity to climb onto the bed above the cab to catch up on some sleep.

  After the three of them entered the market, they were completely different from what they had imagined. Although the market that Chen Yuanyuan went to on Cheung Chau Island was full of seafood, the fishy smell here was stronger than that on Cheung Chau Island.

  As soon as they entered the market, a man with rotten teeth came up and asked several people if they wanted to introduce special products to them.

  "Beauty, if you don't know anyone in this market, you will be short-changed. Let me introduce you to some good stores!" Brother Lanya said.

  "No need." He Yuehua quickly refused.

  "Don't be afraid, I'm from here." Brother Lanya was about to step forward and hold He Yuehua's hand, but was stopped by someone.

  "Don't mess with the people in our motorcade." Pan Zhaofa suddenly appeared in front of several people.

  "Ah? Brother Fafa, I have to go and get busy first!" Brother Lanya rolled away as soon as he saw Pan Zhaofa.

  "Thank you." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  "Do you have anything to buy? The things here are not very good." Pan Zhaofa said.

  "No, I just want to come in and take a walk, but there is no need to leave after taking a look." Chen Yuanyuan looked at the dirty environment and the eager eyes of the vendors, and probably couldn't buy anything good.

  "Let's go. Although it's safe here, don't wander around if you have nothing to do." Pan Zhaofa said and took the three of them away.

  As soon as I went out, I saw a group of begging refugees surrounding several people on the bus begging for supplies.

  Pan Zhaoli, who was nearby, saw the situation and immediately came to see the enemy, but to no avail.

  "Should we go over and take a look?" Zhang Linlin asked Pan Zhaofa.

  "It's okay. Do you mind letting Ah Li learn how to deal with these things?" Pan Zhaofa looked at the crowd and was about to light a cigarette when he turned around and asked the three of them politely.

  "It's okay." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  Although a few people didn't mind, Pan Zhaofa still took two steps away to smoke while observing the group of people.

  "It seems a bit chaotic?" Zhang Linlin asked.

  "It's not a chaos. Although the law enforcement here is tough, the population base is large and many places can't allocate manpower to take care of it. The boss here has some friendship with me, so the team came here to rest." Pan Zhaofa took a deep breath of smoke. .

  "I've been living in the greenhouse for a long time, so it's a good thing to come out and face it as soon as possible." Chen Yuanyuan said while looking at the commotion over there.

  Although Xiangcheng is still a bit troublesome in various communities, there are still relatively few cases of robberies and killings on the streets. They are usually petty thefts.

  But it is also because the population is small, the ratio of police to civilians is high, and Xiangcheng has official assistance, and the coastal cities have abundant seafood, so there is not too much shortage of supplies.

  If Xiangcheng had not faced a disaster in the future, Chen Yuanyuan would not have wanted to leave the city where she had lived for more than 20 years.

  "That's enough!" Pan Zhaofa flicked the cigarette butt onto the snow and extinguished it, then shouted to the crowd.

  Everyone immediately fell silent. When they turned around and saw Pan Zhaofa, their faces immediately turned frightened. After someone shouted "Brother Fa", the group of people dispersed.

  After Pan Zhaoli saw that the matter was resolved, he slowly walked near the four people.

  "Brother, it's better for you to take action." Pan Zhaoli said with a smile.

  "Don't laugh all day long. In the future, when the fleet expands, we will have to work separately." Pan Zhaofa said.

  "Oh, if I were as cold-faced as you every day, how stressful would it be for brothers to drive cars?" Pan Zhaoli said with a smile.

  Although the two of them have the same face, and there is no difference except for a scar at the corner of the eye, their overall temperament is exactly the same.

  Pan Zhaofa had an aura that kept strangers away from him, and there was a feeling of freezing coldness when standing aside, while Pan Zhaoli was like the boy next door that people couldn't help but want to get close to.

  But it is the diametrically opposite personalities of the two brothers that not only unites the team, but also manages the conduct of the personnel.

  You must know that although the people in the team are not highly educated professionals, they must have a few tricks to do well in the apocalypse. If their thoughts are biased, they can easily become part of the evil.

  Chen Yuanyuan looked at the two brothers Pan Zhaofa and Pan Zhaoli. They were indeed capable. No wonder they became famous in the south in their last life.

  I'm so stupid. I skipped this chapter and posted it. I can't delete the VIP chapter.

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  After the three returned to the car, they saw that Liu Feiyang was still resting, so they finished lunch first.

  I didn’t dare to eat food that was too spicy when I was out. I happened to have some fresh shrimp and wonton noodles that I had stocked up on before, so I ate each bowl of them.

  "I don't know what happened to the owner of Wonton Noodles now. It's a pity that this skill has been cut off." Zhang Linlin had eaten at this restaurant several times when she went to see Chen Yuanyuan. Thinking of it, she would eat one bowl less and even the soup in the future. clean.

  "Well, although the space can preserve the fresh taste of the food, you still have to sit in the old shop and watch the boss lady make the buns to get that taste." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  When everyone had finished eating, Liu Feiyang also woke up from his sleep smelling the aroma.

  When Chen Yuanyuan was about to ask Liu Feiyang what kind of pasta he wanted to eat, the intercom came over with the news that he would be leaving in five minutes.

  "Just bring me a bun." Liu Feiyang said.

  "It's okay, I'll drive it later." Zhang Linlin used to work in car sales and is an experienced driver when driving.

  "That's alright. When you get tired, I'll drive instead." Liu Feiyang said.

  Chen Yuanyuan saw that it was almost time to drive, so she brought Liu Feiyang a portion of shrimp roe noodles with beef offal to prevent the soup from spilling and burning him.

  After leaving the midway station, the convoy began to move away from the urban area. Although the road along the way was not as smooth as the urban area, there were occasional bumps. Several people noticed that Grandma He looked pale.

  "Grandma, are you okay?" He Yuehua asked.

  "I'm fine, just rest for a while." Grandma He was worried that it would affect everyone's schedule, so she kept patiently.

  "Grandma He, are you motion sick? I have medicine here." Chen Yuanyuan took out a bottle of spiritual spring water and a box of motion sickness medicine and handed them to Grandma He.

  Upon seeing this, Grandma He took the medicine. It had been so long since she had been on a long-distance bus and she still couldn't stand the bumpy road.

  Soon after taking the motion sickness medicine, Grandma He fell asleep on the big bed. After Liu Feiyang had lunch, he, Chen Yuanyuan and He Yuehua studied the base information documents presented by the immigration personnel.

  "I just took a look and found that the land allocated to Xiangcheng residents is in the second phase, but it is still under construction. It is estimated that we will be allocated to the transit housing first." Liu Feiyang said.

  "Then do we plan to go to the Xiangcheng residential area or live in the first phase?" He Yuehua asked.

  "Let's take a look when we arrive, but I think it will be easier to get in and out after the first phase." Chen Yuanyuan looked at the map and said.

  "I think so too. After all, the military and headquarters are in the first phase. Even if the second phase is completed, it will probably not be as convenient as the first phase." Liu Feiyang said.

  The three of them looked at the map. Although most of the facilities were marked under construction, the entire base was well planned.

  In addition to some basic residences, there are also police stations, fire stations, hospitals and other livelihood facilities.

  In the south, there are greenhouses, livestock farms, aquaculture farms, etc., as well as processing plants, power plants, and water purification plants. It is a fairly complete supply system.

  Although they haven't been to the site to see it yet, just based on this plan, several people are starting to look forward to it.

  Then several people were looking at some house types. Although each house only had one floor plan, there was also some data on the dimensions of the house.

  Looking at the data, we can see that the houses are basically less than 50 square meters, but in Xiangcheng, we have long been accustomed to the high housing prices for every inch of land, which is enough for Chen Yuanyuan.

  All the houses are not divided into rooms like commercial houses. Except for the simply decorated bathrooms, they are all rough houses.

  The size of the low-rent housing is the smallest, only nine square meters per unit, but what comforts Chen Yuanyuan is that each unit also has its own bathroom.

  I remember that in my previous life, in order to save space, four households had one toilet. The sanitary environment at that time was very poor, and there were several infectious diseases.

  Chen Yuanyuan would not consider the low-rent apartment. Although it is close to the entrance and the material center, it is better to buy one if you plan to settle in the Guangdong base.

  Apartments and lake-view rooms each have their own advantages. A lake-view room has 30 square meters per room. Although it is not large, it is much more luxurious than an apartment with only 15 square meters.

  However, geographically, the apartment is close to the center of the base and is close to the police station, so it is safer.

  But what attracted Chen Yuanyuan the most was the villa area. Although there was no floor plan, the information also provided some general information.

  A villa covers an area of ​​40 to 80 square meters, and the buildings are all three-story. In this way, a stacked villa has at least 120 square meters, and living in layers also provides greater privacy.

  Chen Yuanyuan also has some ideas in mind, and will see if she can buy a house and settle down there.

  In the last life, Chen Yuanyuan stayed in Guangdong City for seven years. Although she was dragged down by Lin Hai and Wang Jiayi, she had to share a low-rent house with others. In the end, she was framed and died tragically in the wilderness.

  But after eliminating human factors, the Guangdong base is still a suitable place to settle.

  Remembering her last life, Chen Yuanyuan also learned through He Yuehua, who lived near the base, that many bases were quite xenophobic, and there were even a lot of evil forces involved.

  Chen Yuanyuan also understands that wherever there are people there are problems, but the leaders of Guangdong City have vigorously promoted the talent plan. In addition to giving equality and respect to outsiders, there are also many rewards for those who have made contributions.

  Among the few disadvantages, apart from the high medical expenses, the taxes at the Guangdong base are quite high, which is one of the highest among many bases.

  However, most residents don't have much objection. After all, those who can afford to stay in Guangdong City also understand that the tax money is used on the base and does not fall into anyone's pocket.

  Others with ordinary abilities can only live outside Guangdong City and occasionally enter designated places in the city to do small business.

  Despite this, the Guangdong base has attracted many technical personnel to join and is far ahead in scientific and technological research.

  Looking out the car window, the sky is getting darker and darker. Although the speed of the convoy has slowed down slightly, it basically will not stop.

  While passing through the wilderness, Chen Yuanyuan saw a group of people secretly observing in the grass.

  Taking advantage of a short break, Chen Yuanyuan went to ask Pan Zhaoli at the back of the car what was going on.

  "This is the territory of a group of people. They were almost intercepted by the barrier just now, but they probably recognized the logo on our car and knew it was our convoy and retreated." Pan Zhaoli said.

  "Your team is quite impressive." Chen Yuanyuan praised.

  "Thanks to cooperating with the official, I have been in and out of Guangdong City a lot these days, and I have gained some fame. But outside of Guangdong City, I am just Karami." Pan Zhaoli said with a smile.

  "With your ability, you will definitely be able to do bigger and bigger things in the future." Chen Yuanyuan encouraged.

  "Well, so we are very nervous this time. After we deliver you all safely, the person in charge of Xiangcheng said that he will recommend us to the Guangdong headquarters. It depends on this opportunity whether we can become bigger and stronger by then." Pan Zhaoli was determined. His eyes looked full of energy.

  Chen Yuanyuan also admires the courage of the two brothers. After all, the two brothers are different from other aristocratic families. It is rare for ordinary people without background to seize the opportunity to make a fortune in the apocalypse.

  After a short rest, Liu Feiyang drove the RV again. After entering the dark, the convoy did not stop and went straight to the base.

  The floor plan of the Guangdong base has been released, so you don’t have to worry about it haha

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  At around nine o'clock in the evening, everyone finally arrived at their destination. They saw a stone wall more than ten meters high surrounding the base, covered with dense undercuts and glass, which shimmered under the light of the motorcade's car lights.

  Looking at the map in the plan, you can only feel the vastness of the base when you get closer. In the dark night, you can't even see the ends of the city wall at a glance.

  After Liu Feiyang parked the car, Chen Yuanyuan saw several people coming out of the base to talk to the Pan Zhaofa brothers and representatives of the research institute.

  Although Chen Yuanyuan could not see their expressions, they shook hands and hugged each other. From their body movements, it was not difficult to guess that the base personnel warmly welcomed their arrival.

  After a long day of boating and driving, everyone felt physically and mentally exhausted. Although Grandma He took a nap and her symptoms of motion sickness were slightly relieved, she didn't look too good.

  Chen Yuanyuan took out a few large meat buns from the space and asked everyone to heal their stomachs first. While they were eating, Pan Zhaoli's voice came from the intercom.

  "I have good news for everyone. We have been arranged to stay in a hotel at the base for one night tonight instead of sleeping in the car. We will wait for the office hours tomorrow to go through the settlement procedures for us one by one. However, since we have not settled in yet, For the time being, you can only enter as a visitor. Except for some valuable belongings, other luggage must be left in the car for security inspection tomorrow. Please pack it as soon as possible and wait for arrangements." After hearing this, Chen Yuanyuan also breathed a sigh of relief. Although the RV can have three beds in total

  , It is enough for five people to rest, but there is always a certain degree of danger in the outdoors. It is also a good arrangement to be able to advance to the base.

  After waiting for about fifteen minutes, Locke came over and knocked on the window of the RV.

  "Sister-in-law, you've been waiting for a long time, thank you for your hard work!" Locke said with a smile.

  "Eh? Are you here too?" Chen Yuanyuan never noticed Locke's figure along the way, thinking he was still in Xiangcheng.

  "I came here last week, have you packed up?" Locke said.

  "It's all ready. Have we registered?" Chen Yuanyuan saw two teams lining up in the distance, and it seemed that they were starting to make arrangements to get in.

  "Hey, I found a staff member to register for you first." Pan Zhaoli said with a wink.

  "Not bad, not bad. I'll cook a meal for you after you move in." Chen Yuanyuan said with a smile.

  Under Locke's arrangement, Chen Yuanyuan and his party quickly entered with their visitor cards.

  The bright yellow visitor card is as big as an ID card. There is a QR code and a series of numbers printed on the card, and a small chip is embedded on the left side of the other side.

  After crossing the city wall, you still have to swipe your card to enter the visitor area, which also has a five-meter-high low wall.

  After arriving at the hotel, although it is not a magnificent decoration, it still looks clean and tidy. It may be a new building, which has improved a lot compared to the previous life.

  Although the base specially arranged free accommodation for those who just arrived today, they still upgraded their rooms at Locke's insistence.

  After Locke picked up the visitor cards of several people, he walked to the front desk.

  "Mr. Luo, after deducting several base allowances, you can upgrade to three business rooms for a total of 60 points." The waiter at the front desk said.

  "Okay." Locke slapped his ID card on the cash register and paid the points after a beep.

  Chen Yuanyuan looked at this operation and felt it was quite similar to a bus card.

  After Locke arranged rooms for several people in the hotel, they sat on the stools in the lobby and talked.

  "Your card can only be used in the visitor area now. After you log in tomorrow and get the resident card, I will take you in for a walk." Locke said after distributing the card back to them.

  "Okay, I'll call you when it's ready." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  "There is no need for a satellite phone. There is Internet access within the base. Remember to apply for a phone card after you apply for the resident card tomorrow. Just add me as a friend then." Locke asked them to take a photo of the QR code on their resident card.

  The design of the resident card is similar to that of the visitor card, except that the color is light green and the name and ID number are printed on the card.

  "Wow, there is an Internet? That's great!" Zhang Linlin said happily.

  "It's just a regional network. You can't receive it if you leave about five hundred meters away from the base. Then install an application on your mobile phone. In addition to daily contact, base announcements and some daily affairs will also be convenient to handle." Locke said.

  "It all feels perfect, much better than expected." He Yuehua sighed.

  I originally thought it would be like the Kowloon Walled City in Hong Kong, with a dense cluster of houses. I didn’t expect that in addition to the complete planning of the entire city, even the system infrastructure was also very securely arranged.

  "As early as the beginning of the apocalypse, the military and military families, plus some management personnel, began to move in last year. Although the base has not yet been announced to the public, nearly ten thousand people now live in the base." Locke explained.

  Although Chen Yuanyuan also knew that the base in the previous life also covered the Internet, she did not expect that it would be arranged as soon as she came to this life.

  Everything was going so smoothly that I didn't even feel like I was in the last days.

  "How many people can the base accommodate?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  "If we only count one period, 300,000 people is the ideal situation, but the upper limit is estimated to be able to accommodate 450,000 people." Locke said.

  Chen Yuanyuan remembered that the second phase of the map was still being expanded and the planned third phase. If added, it might be able to accommodate nearly 600,000 to 700,000 people.

  After Locke left, several people checked in directly with their visitor cards.

  After Chen Yuanyuan entered the room, the visitor card was inserted into the power slot, and the entire room was powered on.

  Although it is a business room, the room is only fifteen square meters in size and contains a large bed and desk.

  After Chen Yuanyuan turned on the heater, she entered the bathroom to wash up.

  Unexpectedly, the hotel also had hot water supply, so Chen Yuanyuan took out a bathtub and prepared to fill it with water and take a bath.

  Although there is hot water in the space, the wool does not turn white or turn white.

  Unexpectedly, the hot water stopped after about seven or eight minutes. It seemed that there was a limit.

  Chen Yuanyuan looked at the not-full bathtub and sighed, then she entered the space with the bucket.

  By the time Chen Yuanyuan finished washing and lay down on the bed, it was almost ten o'clock. Although the hotel bed was not as soft and comfortable as the one at home, Chen Yuanyuan felt sleepy when she lay down after a long journey.

  When he was about to fall asleep, he suddenly remembered that Shen Yichen had not been informed that they had moved to the Guangdong base. Chen Yuanyuan took out the satellite phone from the space and made a call to Shen Yichen's new number.

  After a busy sound, the call was transferred to the voicemail.

  The message briefly stated that it had been transferred to the Guangdong base, and then hung up the phone.

  Chen Yuanyuan couldn't help but feel a little surprised. Although she hadn't called many times, this was the first time she couldn't get through to Shen Yichen, and she also felt a little worried.

  Originally, I wanted to call Gu Zhiming, but after thinking about it for fear of affecting their work, I took back the call, closed my eyes and prepared to rest.

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Early the next morning, after Chen Yuanyuan woke up, she met the others. After having breakfast in He Yuehua and Grandma He's room, they packed their luggage and went to the lobby to check out together.

  After checking out, I saw a stall in the lobby with the words "Welcome to Xiangcheng compatriots" written on it.

  Unexpectedly, Guangdong City still took good care of people from Xiangcheng, so a few people walked to the stall.

  "Good morning, sir, madam, may I ask if you are new residents in Xiangcheng?" one of the female receptionists asked.

  "Yes, where can I go through the registration procedures?" Liu Feiyang asked.

  "The whole process is very simple. Just go to the reception desk to submit documents and go through some procedures. These are welcome gifts for you." The female staff took five reusable bags and handed them to several people.

  "Thank you, do we need to pay the settlement fee?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  Remember in the last life, everyone who joined the base had to pay supplies worth 500 points first, and also had to pay a certain amount of taxes every month.

  "Each resident who joins also has to pay a settlement fee, but because you are an invitee of the Talent Program, you are not exempt. However, in the future, taxes will also be collected every month based on factors such as your occupation, income, and community level. Details There will be documents for your reference then," the female staff member said.

  "Okay, thank you. Where is the reception desk?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  "Leave the hotel and walk to the right for about seven minutes. I'll ask volunteers to take you to the reception desk." After the female staff member said this, she called the boy on the side to come over.

  The boy was wearing a thick jacket and looked very young, about sixteen or seventeen years old.

  "Hello, my name is Zhang Xukang, just call me Akang." Zhang Xukang greeted several people.

  Zhang Xukang led a few people outside. The weather today was not very good. The cold wind and snow made his face hurt. Chen Yuanyuan immediately pulled up the windshield on his face.

  "Come here, I'll drive you there." Zhang Xukang led everyone to the sightseeing car nearby. He inserted his resident card into the card slot in front of the driver's seat, and the sightseeing car turned on its lights.

  Although the sightseeing car only has a roof and does not block the wind, you don't have to walk in the cold wind, and the 8 seats are quite spacious.

  When we arrived at the reception desk, there were about a dozen new residents of Xiangcheng registering and waiting in line. There were also faces in the crowd that we had seen yesterday, but no one we knew.

  Zhang Xukang guided everyone to submit the settlement documents they received at the pass.

  Locke had already submitted the application form for them when they were in Xiangcheng. After checking their personal information, he entered fingerprints, took photos and signed under the guidance of the staff.

  While waiting for the resident card to be produced, Chen Yuanyuan chatted with Zhang Xukang.

  It turns out that Zhang Xukang's father is a soldier stationed at the base, and his mother works in a hospital. He usually works as a volunteer to earn some pocket money.

  "There is a subsidy of 10 points per hour. Although it is not much, it is too boring to stay at home." Zhang Xukang said.

  The points in the base are similar to the currency before the apocalypse, and most jobs pay 30 to 50 points per hour.

  However, due to the shortage of supplies, prices will adjust slightly every day, but under official control, you can basically have enough to eat and clothing to wear.

  Chen Yuanyuan asked for some details, and Zhang Xukang showed them the Yuechengtong application on his mobile phone.

  Yue Cheng Tong can not only be used for daily contact, but also to check the point balance and details.

  In addition to some daily expenses, water, electricity, car rental, etc. are also deducted immediately. Chen Yuanyuan noticed that renting a sightseeing car just cost him two points, so she secretly wrote it down.

  There are also different mini programs in Guangdong City Tong, including daily prices, appointment services, medical records, official announcements, laws and regulations, application tasks, etc.

  It feels a bit like a simplified version of a certain Paypay. Guangdong City is indeed a city of science and technology, and it has come up with such a complete system in the end of the world.

  "If you want to transfer points to others, can you just use Yue Cheng Tong?" Chen Yuanyuan remembered that the materials sold to the research institute in Xiangcheng were all recorded in her name, and the points would be given to others.

  "To avoid gambling problems, the daily limit for each person is 100 points. If the transaction is less than 1,000, you can take the card face to face with a mobile phone with NFC function. If it is more than 1,000 but less than 10,000, you have to operate it at the machine." Zhang Xukang He pointed to the recharge machine that looked like a subway station.

  "What if the amount is larger?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  "No matter how large the amount is, we have to do it manually, but there are very few large-value transactions because we don't want to make the gap between the rich and the poor in the base too serious. The handling fees for large-value transactions are very high." Zhang Xukang said.

  Zhang Xukang clicked on the handling fee introduction. There is no fee for daily transfers of less than 1,000, but when the total amount exceeds 10,000, a 5% handling fee will be charged, and for transactions above 100,000, it will be as high as 20%.

  "Then you can't smoke a lot when buying a house?" Zhang Linlin asked.

  "This is for personal payment. If it is an official payment, it will only collect stamp tax, and for store transactions, the tax will be deducted from the merchant." Zhang Xukang said.

  "Will the house price be expensive?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  "I don't know either. My family lives in a military dormitory. It seems that you can live in a transit room rent-free for three months, but" Zhang Xukang hesitated.

  "Isn't it good in the transit room?" Although Chen Yuanyuan didn't plan to live in the transit room, she was also curious about Zhang Xukang's reaction.

  "The transit house is close to the second phase housing. It will be very convenient to move there after the second phase Xiangcheng District is built. However, it is next to the incineration area and sewage treatment area. It's okay if there are less people now. There may be some odor when there are more people in the future. ." Zhang Xukang said.

  Zhang Xukang didn't know much about buying a house. He only knew that he had to go to the office building to buy it.

  He Yuehua borrowed Zhang Xukang's mobile phone to look at various taxes.

  "It's quite complicated." He Yuehua said after looking at the tax list.

  Income tax, business tax, consumption tax, stamp duty, etc. are all dazzling.

  "Fortunately, each person still has a certain monthly tax exemption, so that ordinary people can live a good life." Zhang Xukang said.

  Chen Yuanyuan recalled that in her last life, the Guangdong base had not been so detailed, and taxes were basically uniform. She did not expect that in this life it would still be arranged in a decent manner.

  A few people looked at the prices in Yue Cheng Tong again. Each item also had a buying and selling price, with a slight difference in between.

  Moreover, the supplies are all limited to purchase, which avoids the problem of monopoly. However, there are still only a few supplies on the shelves, probably because the new residents have not officially been allowed to move in yet.

  "Chen Yuanyuan, He Yuehua, and Xu Zhaodi, please come to window number three." Seeing the machine calling out several people's names, they got up and went over together.

  "So you are Grandma Xu, and we have been calling you Grandma He." Zhang Linlin said.

  "Hey, my mother-in-law's family was too patriarchal in the past. They didn't take care of me after I got married. Just call me Grandma He." When Grandma He heard Zhao Di's name, she frowned so much that she almost pinched a fly.

  Grandma He’s original family still consists of four golden flowers: Zhaodi, Pandi, Laidi, and Niandi, so for her, her original family basically doesn’t want to go back.

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 285: Get Rich.
  Several people walked to counter No. 3 and returned the temporary visitor cards, and then received the light green resident cards.

  "Since the mainland does not have your medical records, there is no way to record your health status. It may be difficult to find a job in Guangdong City in the future. It is recommended that you go to the First Hospital for a self-paid physical examination after you have settled in," the staff reminded.

  When the staff saw that several people were new residents, they asked if they wanted to apply for a phone card together.

  "It costs 100 points to open a phone card. There is also a rental fee of 10 points per month, and 5 points will be deducted for every GB of data used. How many cards do I need to open?" the staff member asked.

  "One for each person," said Chen Yuanyuan.

  "No, no, no, it's too expensive. I can use it without it." Grandma He was not familiar with the functions of smartphones and didn't want to waste points.

  "It's okay. You can earn points again. If you don't consume, there will be no motivation to make money." After Chen Yuanyuan said this, she asked the staff to apply for five phone cards.

  "Does the card opening fee need to be deducted from Ms. Chen's card?" the staff asked.

  "Okay, how many points do I still have on my card?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  "After deducting the 500-point card opening fee, there are still 13,320 points left." The staff member said and handed the phone card to Chen Yuanyuan.

  After Chen Yuanyuan and others changed to new phone cards, they all installed the Yue Cheng Tong application under Zhang Xukang's guidance. After logging in, Chen Yuanyuan added Zhang Xukang's friends.

  "What don't you understand? Sister, you don't need to send me red envelopes." Zhang Xukang saw Chen Yuanyuan sending him 20 points on his phone.

  "Thank you for helping us solve our problems." Chen Yuanyuan smiled.

  After seeing that several people had also processed their ID cards and Guangdong Expressway, Zhang Xukang prepared to say goodbye.

  "Where are you going next? I'll send you there and then go back to the hotel to work." Zhang Xukang said.

  "Our car is still outside the city, let's go get it first. Can we drive inside the base?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  Zhang Xukang explained to Chen Yuanyuan the rules for using cars at the base.

  In the base, only the main road leading from the main entrance to other doors can be driven, while electric vehicles and bicycles are required on other sections of the road.

  There is no charge for parking your vehicle outside the base, but no one will be guarding it. You have to park at the vehicle storage and rental center.

  Parking fees can only be calculated on a daily basis, with 40 points per day. You can also entrust the car to the vehicle management office to rent it out.

  "The parking fee is quite expensive. It costs more than a thousand a month." Zhang Linlin complained.

  "Yes, because we want to encourage more people to go out to search for supplies. If they all stay in the base, supplies will soon be beyond their means." Zhang Xukang said.

  There are more expenses, more taxes, and more people making money.

  Although the Guangdong base has many charging systems, the charges are within a reasonable range. After all, for the long-term development of the base, we don’t want a bunch of lazy people.

  Zhang Xukang also introduced other means of transportation. The base also distributes shared cars in various places, but the fare generally costs three to five point one kilometer.

  Long-term rental or purchase of electric vehicles is more economical, as you only need to pay the charging fee.

  "Can you go outside and search for one and bring it back?" Chen Yuanyuan remembered that there were several battery cars stored in the space.

  "Yes, but it needs to be inspected. After passing the test, you only need to pay the license fee and you can open it." Zhang Xukang said.

  "Hey, although life is stable at the base, points have to be used everywhere. It's too difficult." He Yuehua said.

  Zhang Xukang suggested that they first go to the supply center to see if there is anything they want to buy and exchange for points, and then go to the Housing Authority in the office building to solve the housing problem.

  Chen Yuanyuan thought for a while and decided to split up, asking Liu Feiyang and Zhang Linlin to pick up the car, while the others went to the material center next to the reception desk.

  After everyone added each other as friends, Chen Yuanyuan was about to start a group of five people. Unexpectedly, it would cost ten points to open a group. Although it was equipped with an AI group assistant, it was still a bit shady.

  Zhang Xukang said goodbye to the three of them and sent Liu Feiyang and Zhang Linlin to the base gate. Chen Yuanyuan, He Yuehua, and Grandma He followed the sign and passed through a corridor to the material center.

  There are many unfamiliar faces in the material center, but maybe because the base has not officially opened yet, two-thirds of the counters are not open.

  There was a list of confiscated materials posted on one wall. Chen Yuanyuan took a look at it and found that he had not stocked the wrong goods. In addition to the high value of medicines, the price of second-hand mobile phones was also good.

  However, Chen Yuanyuan knew that the value of mobile phones would increase even more when the base was officially opened, so she was not in a hurry to buy it.

  The three of them walked to a counter, and Chen Yuanyuan took out ten boxes of antipyretics, ten boxes of enteritisin, and five boxes of loratadine from her backpack.

  The clerk at the counter immediately widened his eyes when he saw a pile of medicines, which were the most commonly consumed medicines.

  "Miss, do you need to exchange points for all these medicines?" asked the staff of the material center.

  "Yeah, we bought a pharmacy before, and there are a lot of medicines in the car." Chen Yuanyuan said, and took out a box of more than a dozen medicines from the space in Zhang Linlin's bag.

  Upon seeing this, the employee immediately called the manager over. After all, large quantities could give Chen Yuanyuan a better price, but his authority was difficult to handle.

  There are so many common drugs in Chen Yuanyuan's space that a chain pharmacy can be opened. In addition, after the research institute starts operating in the future, some common drugs can also be produced or substitutes can be found.

  Therefore, while drug prices are high, some of the first batch of drugs should be sold first.

  After the manager came over, he checked the name of the medicine on the tablet, checked the production date and outer packaging of the medicine, and then gave Chen Yuanyuan quotes for various medicines.

  One pill costs between 20 and 40 points. If everything on the table is converted into points, the nearly 400 pills will cost about 11,000 points.

  "I heard from my colleagues that you still have a lot of medicines on the car. If you can provide more than 3,000 pills, we can give you an additional 10% points." The material center manager said.

  "What if we can get tens of thousands of pills? We searched the warehouse of a pharmacy." After Chen Yuanyuan said that, she called He Yuehua and Liu Feiyang to drive the car to a temporary parking space outside the material center.

  Chen Yuanyuan did not expect that 40 boxes of medicines would have tens of thousands of points. In the past, when purchasing medicines from pharmaceutical factories, they would buy dozens of boxes of each type. Even if you did not count the medicines purchased in bulk, there would be at least 50,000 boxes of medicines in the space.

  "I have to ask about this first." After making a phone call, the manager of the material center said that he could increase their point income by an additional 15%.

  Seeing that the price was ideal, Chen Yuanyuan borrowed a trolley from them, then moved about fifty boxes of medicines to the RV and asked them to push them in in batches.

  Looking at the carts of drugs, the manager's jaw almost dropped, and he immediately sent extra people to help count them.

  The staff's careful movements were like holding fragile jade, and they carefully checked the medicine. This trip will definitely make you rich!

   It may take too much space to describe the base setting. I don’t want to spend money and fight to solve things after setting up a base. A perfect system can better pave the way for future plots. Thank you for your understanding (end of this chapter

  )

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 286 Office Building
  After calculating the number, the forty-eight boxes of medicines totaled 12,500 medicines, worth nearly 340,000. After adding an additional 15% commission, a total of 395,000 points were received.

  "Because the amount involved is large, after we transfer the points to your account, we will first freeze the 200,000 points. After the professionals have finished sampling the drugs, we will unblock the balance as soon as possible. Is it convenient for you?" The manager of the material center cautiously said asked.

  After all, Chen Yuanyuan and his team are also new faces. In addition, the drugs are all imported from Xiangcheng, and their translation names are slightly different from those produced in the mainland. To be cautious, drug experts are still needed to conduct random inspections.

  "How long will it take?" Although Chen Yuanyuan also wanted to get the money immediately, she still understood his worries and asked the manager.

  "About five days, three days, three days will be enough." Seeing Chen Yuanyuan's expression showing dissatisfaction, the manager was afraid that she would take the medicine back, so he immediately reduced the time to three days.

  "Okay then, first put 40,000 into their cards, and the rest into my card." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  "We haven't bought a house yet, otherwise." He Yuehua just looked at the prices. Ten thousand is enough to live here for about four months.

  "It's okay. You should spend more. The monthly tax exemption will not be used in vain. When we don't have enough money, we can just search for supplies." Chen Yuanyuan said with a wink.

  After a few people finished handling the supplies, the manager of the supplies center offered to add Chen Yuanyuan as a friend, so that in the future, manpower could be arranged in advance for large items and large quantities of goods.

  "Is this Manager Fan? Let me make a note." Chen Yuanyuan looked at the name tag on the manager's left chest and asked.

  "Ah, I'm sorry. I was so excited to see so many medicines just now that I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Fan Tong, Tong Yi, just call me Xiao Fan." Manager Fan said.

  When Chen Yuanyuan heard that his name was Fan Tong, which sounded like a loser, she thought about the sad things ten thousand times in her heart before forcing down her smile.

  After scanning the manager's QR code, Chen Yuanyuan remembered that there was Locke's QR code on her phone, so she added Locke's friend. Less than ten minutes after the contact, Locke came to the material center.

  "Have you exchanged all your supplies for coupons? You haven't been cheated, have you?" Locke knew that the supply center would pick on some flaws and deduct points.

  Fan Tong, who was stared at by Locke, awkwardly scratched the few remaining hairs on his bald head.

  "No, Manager Fan also gave us an additional 15% points increase." Chen Yuanyuan said with a smile.

  Locke didn't ask how many points he exchanged, so he felt relieved knowing that Chen Yuanyuan and his party didn't lower the price.

  Several people went to the temporary parking lot outside the material center. Locke's eyes lit up when he saw Chen Yuanyuan's RV.

  "The imported Spenter RV has very good performance and is difficult to find in mainland China." Locke said.

  "If you want to use it, just ask us to borrow it. We still have the car in Xiangcheng, and our friends will drive over to return it to us later." When Chen Yuanyuan lent the car to Mo Zicheng's family, she had already thought about how to bring out other cars in the future. Xiangcheng's car.

  "Haha, then I'm not polite. I'll ask you to borrow it if you need it." Locke said.

  Locke drove the RV and took everyone to the vehicle management office across the street to store the RV first. Before entering the inner city, several people had to get out of the car and go to a gate.

  Although there are not as many soldiers guarding the gate as there are, in addition to swiping your card, you also need to go through fingerprint authentication, so it feels quite safe.

  At Locke's suggestion, he used Grandma He's card to rent a four-wheel electric vehicle. After giving a deposit of 2,000 points, he rented it 200 points per month.

  I originally wanted to get the full price, but it was easier to search for supplies outside the car, and there were quite a lot of them in the space, so I didn’t waste points on purchasing them.

  Although the four-wheel electric vehicle can only carry three people, it is suitable for Grandma He who does not have a driver's license. It also has a shed to protect it from wind and rain, and it is convenient to carry the supplies on the RV first.

  "Let's go, I'll take you to dinner." Locke said.

  After Chen Yuanyuan got on the back seat of Locke's battery, Liu Feiyang also scanned a battery on the roadside, and Zhang Linlin followed in a four-wheeler.

  Locke took several people to the canteen of the office building, where many people were eating.

  "It has just opened and there are not many shops. Although this canteen is ordinary, the taste is very good. After eating, I can go up to look at the properties." Locke said.

  After a few people looked at the set meals on the menu, they lined up in front of the cashier to place their orders.

  When they were about to arrive in line, Chen Yuanyuan saw a sign in front of the cash register offering a 20% discount for civil servants and military personnel, so Locke rushed to pay the bill.

  "Don't be polite to me. You just came here and you don't have any points. I'll just treat you." Locke said.

  Chen Yuanyuan wanted to say that now she was also a little rich woman, but Locke quickly took out his resident card and slapped it on the cash register. Chen Yuanyuan said nothing and went to pick up the meal together with the number plate.

  The dishes are all very ordinary home-cooked dishes, such as braised bacon with potatoes, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, stir-fried zucchini with shredded bacon, and served with a bowl of rice and a bowl of seaweed soup. It is already an incredible dish in the future. .

  When Chen Yuanyuan saw vegetables and meat, she couldn't help but be shocked that the base had such a variety of raw materials.

  Moreover, the portion for six people is only 135 points after discounting, so the average per person is less than 30 points.

  Several people were chatting while having lunch, and Locke asked them about their housing plans.

  Chen Yuanyuan mentioned that she was worried about the air pollution problem in the transit housing, so she planned to live in other communities.

  "Winter is actually pretty boring now. If you don't consider transit housing, you can look at the civil servant dormitories." Locke said.

  "Don't civil servant dormitories need to be staffed?" Zhang Linlin asked.

  "Your husband is not eligible to apply, and in the future Ah Hua can apply for a job in a hospital. You can consider the rent of a low-rent house and the enjoyment of a river-view room," Locke said.

  "Do you know what it's like over there in the villa area?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  "You can't rent there, you have to buy everything, and you can only buy ten-year property rights. The points you pay for monthly management fees are enough to rent an apartment. And if you want to move in the future, you can only sell it to the official at 30% off the original price. ." Locke said.

  "Do you want to buy it again at the original price in ten years?" Zhang Linlin asked in surprise.

  "That's not true. It should be adjusted according to the actual situation. The policy has not been introduced yet. Who knows what the world will be like in a few years." Locke said.

  "However, it is a good thing to have regulations. Otherwise, if real estate hegemony emerges, ordinary people will have no hope of buying better houses." Liu Feiyang said.

  "How many points do you plan to spend on the house?" Locke asked.

  "I don't know the price yet. I just want to live more comfortably. I just sold some supplies and I still have plenty on hand." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  "Then let's take a look then, but it's true that the villa will be more spacious and comfortable." Locke said.

  Several people were talking about housing while eating all the food without wasting any food.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  After finishing the meal, several people were not in a hurry, so they sat in the dining hall and chatted.

  "I feel like this place is quite complete. It should have been built for a while, right?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  "This was originally a half-built science and technology park. Most of the buildings and offices were renovated. Although it was converted into a base before, the power problem has not been solved and it can only supply electricity for tens of thousands of people." Locke said.

  Chen Yuanyuan remembered that the base in her last life was rebuilt in a scenic spot, but she didn't expect that it would be a different place in this life. No wonder the scenery was slightly different when she came here, but it was probably near the scenic spot.

  "I think the power supply is also very stable." He Yuehua said.

  "Then we have to mention the contribution of Xiangcheng. In the middle of last year, we still relied on the hydropower of the canal. At that time, the electricity was only enough to supply one-tenth of the park. Later, Xiangcheng Research Institute developed an electrostatic generator and solved the problem of power supply. Question." Locke laughed.

  "I also had a hand in making this." Liu Feiyang said proudly.

  "Hey, my husband is the best!" Zhang Linlin said.

  "Thanks to professionals like you, Xiangcheng people can have a stable foothold in Guangdong City, and a piece of land was approved for us in the second phase. Now we have moved five electrostatic generators, which is enough to power most of the base. , after everyone in Xiangcheng has been relocated, we can move the remaining generators, and there will be no problem for the second, third and fourth phases." Locke praised.

  "Then why don't we use nuclear power to generate electricity? Isn't the technology more mature?" He Yuehua asked.

  "Natural disasters are unstable. If there is an earthquake or something, it will become a disaster." Now that the end of the world is no longer a secret, Locke also said bluntly.

  Chen Yuanyuan recalled that the nuclear power plant exploded after the earthquake in Little Japan in the previous world. More than 80% of the country's land was contaminated, and the seafood was even inedible. This was harmful to both ourselves and others.

  "Oh, it would be terrible if there was an earthquake. How many people would die." Grandma He also experienced earthquakes when she was young, and she is still very afraid of earthquakes.

  "Don't worry, our place is not an earthquake zone. The site selection was reviewed by experts from various fields before." Locke said.

  "That's good, that's good!" Grandma He said with a sigh of relief.

  After a few people left the canteen, they picked up their bags and took the elevator to the Housing Authority on the third floor.

  Through the introduction of the staff, we also learned about some conditions for renting and buying a house.

  Each resident who has settled down has a certain limit for both renting and buying. Taking the family as a unit, renting and buying can only be one apartment, and the upper limit for each person is only fifteen square meters. That is, if a self-employed person can only live in low-rent housing Or an apartment.

  For families of up to two people, you can choose the smallest apartment with a river view of 30 square meters, while a larger unit with a river view requires a family of three or more.

  "Oh, then it's hopeless for us to live in a villa." Zhang Linlin sighed.

  "That's not true. We have policies that may increase the basic limit." The real estate consultant said when they saw that their target was a villa.

  "Oh? What can I do?" He Yuehua said.

  In addition to increasing the basic limit by combining households, the base will increase the square footage based on residents’ contributions.

  Including civil servants, military personnel, widows and some major contributions.

  In addition, each person can also increase the purchase limit of 5 square meters, but the extra square footage will have to pay double the rent or house price, and the tax will also increase proportionally.

  Although all policies are designed to prevent a small number of people from occupying large amounts of residential land and suppress the gap between the rich and the poor, Chen Yuanyuan felt a twitch in her heart when she heard that double points would be awarded.

  "Then can you help me see if there are river view rooms with three rooms on the same floor." Chen Yuanyuan thought that she had to use points everywhere when she first arrived in Guangdong City, so she decided to settle for a river view room.

  "Sorry, we can't specify which house you want, but we can choose a river view room for you and use a computer to randomly allocate units. If it doesn't suit you, you can draw again. Each person has three free chances." Real estate consultant explained.

  Because there will be a large influx of people into the base after the opening, officials are worried that choosing between left and right will reduce work efficiency.

  In addition, unlimited housing selection will prevent some houses in poor locations from being rented out, and it can also avoid some problems of forming parties for personal gain. Although it is inconvenient for the people, it also serves multiple purposes.

  At this time, the good-tempered Chen Yuanyuan also began to curse secretly in her heart, not just to live in a room, but there are so many rules.

  But it is true that it is a great blessing to be able to enter the base in the last days, and it makes me unhappy to find faults everywhere.

  "Then please calculate for us how many square meters of house we can buy?" Seeing that they couldn't stay together, Chen Yuanyuan once again thought of the villa.

  "Okay, just provide a resident card for each household registration and let me check it." The real estate consultant said.

  After taking over the resident cards of Chen Yuanyuan, Zhang Linlin and He Yuehua, the real estate consultant took turns inserting them into the card slot and connecting them to the computer, and then used a printer to print out the basic limit document recording the number of people.

  Chen Yuanyuan only has one person's household registration. After the original fifteen square meters and the widow's additional five square meters, the purchase limit is twenty square meters.

  The families of Zhang Linlin and Liu Feiyang can basically purchase 30 square meters. Liu Feiyang is an employee of the research institute and has a bonus of 5 square meters. In addition, he participated in the research of electrostatic generators and has a bonus of 10 square meters. The two of them have a total of 45 square meters.

  In the end, He Yuehua's household unexpectedly had an area of ​​180 square meters.

  Although He Yuehua and Grandma He only had a basic 30 square meters in total, they registered Gu Zhiming's household registration in order to enter the base together.

  Gu Zhiming's bonus points fill a whole page of A4 paper, including the core members of the institute, research on various pharmaceuticals, oral antibiotic treatment methods, and infectious disease management. In other words, Gu Zhiming alone can afford to buy a small villa
  . .

  It seems that the policy of the Guangdong base only targets the rich and gives preferential treatment to professionals.

  "Ah? He has also settled down?" He Yuehua also knew that Gu Zhiming and Shen Yichen had gone to Heicheng early and should not have settled down in Guangdong City yet.

  "I've done the card processing for them before. Special staff have special things to do, hehe." Locke knew that the earlier he settled in, the more favorable policies he would benefit from, so he found a channel to help them settle in first.

  "There are three types of villas that can be drawn by lot under your quota. Do I want to show you some information?" the real estate consultant asked.

  "Can you help me check how many quotas Shen Yichen has?" Chen Yuanyuan looked at He Yuehua and said.

  He Yuehua and Grandma He were the first to join the base by being registered under Gu Zhiming's household registration. It would not be good if his quota was misappropriated.

  "Sorry, because it involves personal privacy, I cannot give details, but Mr. Shen has a quota of 45 square meters." The real estate consultant said.

  "Ah? There are so few of him." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  Although I was only 20 square meters, after seeing that Gu Zhiming was 150 square meters, forty-five square meters suddenly seemed not that great.

  "Hey, sister-in-law, what Brother Chen did can't be recorded. I only have 35 square meters." Locke said with a smile.

  Chen Yuanyuan did not expect that it would be difficult to buy a house before the apocalypse, and it would be even harder to buy a house after the apocalypse.

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Seeing that several math idiots were confused, Liu Feiyang, who was proficient in cloud computing, picked up the computer and did some calculations.

  If Gu Zhiming, He Yuehua and Grandma He were removed, they and Chen Yuanyuan would have a total of 65 square meters.

  Including Shen Yichen's 45 square meters, after spending some points to increase the basic limit by ten points, he could still buy a small villa with just 120 square meters.

  Seeing that Chen Yuanyuan's method was good, she decided not to affect Gu Zhiming's right to buy a house.

  "If you want to add Mr. Shen, he needs to apply for the merger consent form." The house purchase manager explained that this is to prevent others from misappropriating his quota.

  "What if we split up with Gu Zhiming?" He Yuehua asked.

  If the purchase limit for five people adds up to 95 square meters, and each person applies to increase the basic limit, they can still collect 120 square meters.

  "Yes, but you need to go to the household registration department on the fifth floor to apply for household division documents." said the real estate consultant.

  "Just go ahead and do it. It's not good to delay the young man." Grandma He said.

  "I remember that I need Mr. Gu to handle it himself." The real estate consultant reminded several people who wanted to leave to handle it, but was afraid that their trip would be in vain.

  "Ah! What should we do? Both of them are not here. It's too troublesome." Zhang Linlin said with a bitter face.

  Seeing several people worried about purchase restrictions, Locke called Gu Zhiming.

  "Hey, don't bother him." He Yuehua knew that Gu Zhiming was interested in him and didn't want to take advantage of Gu Zhiming.

  "Hey, Brother Ming, are you busy? I have something to ask you." Before He Yuehua could stop him, Gu Zhiming had already made the call.

  Gu Zhiming also readily agreed to buy a house and asked them to buy it freely. If they don't have enough points, they can use the ones on his card first.

  "Isn't this good?" He Yuehua thought that she would just take up his limit and spend his money.

  "It's okay. He doesn't spend much money to stay in the institute every day. When he wants to sleep, he can just come and squeeze into the dormitory with me. Besides, he, the Frankenstein, often sleeps in the institute." Locke said directly before hanging up the phone. Tucao Zhiming Gu.

  Seeing that He Yuehua was still hesitant, Locke directly handed the phone to He Yuehua without knowing what Gu Zhiming said. He Yuehua agreed after a few minutes.

  After seeing that the matter was settled, Locke was about to hang up the phone. Chen Yuanyuan quickly asked Locke to ask if Shen Yichen was together.

  Locke asked Gu Zhiming. Chen Yuanyuan didn't know what Gu Zhiming replied. She listened for five minutes before hanging up the phone.

  "Brother Chen has been transferred away for a period of time. Don't worry, he is safe." Locke said.

  "Well, thank you." Chen Yuanyuan smiled.

  Hearing Locke's reply, Chen Yuanyuan knew that something must be wrong with Shen Yichen.

  After getting along with Locke for the past six months, Chen Yuanyuan has gradually understood Locke's temperament. If Shen Yichen had no problem, he would definitely have said with a playful smile that he would not die, and would still be hanging on for a breath.

  Chen Yuanyuan knew that Locke also had his own difficulties, so she hid it from him. She didn't want others to worry about her, so she had to pretend as if nothing had happened and continue to deal with the real estate.

  There are three types of villas, namely 120 square meters, 180 square meters and 240 square meters.

  After a few people looked at the distribution locations of various types of villas, they tended to want a medium-sized villa with an area of ​​180 square meters, and then asked the real estate consultant to inquire about the price.

  "House prices in villa areas are flat at 15,000 points per square meter. If you rent a medium-sized villa, the monthly rent is 10,000 points. If you rent or buy, you will also have to pay a monthly management fee of 8 points per square meter." said the real estate consultant.

  Chen Yuanyuan calculated that based on the ten-year property rights, the monthly purchase price would only be 7,500 points. The price was comparable to renting, but it would be a full 900,000 points. Even if the drug points were unfrozen, the total would only be 400,000 points.

  "Can I get a loan?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  "Yes, but you need to pay 30% down payment first. Do I need to calculate the interest for you?" the real estate consultant said.

  "Hey, hey, what's the loan? If you pay Brother Chen's, if it's not enough, just move Xiao Ming's." After Locke said that, he handed over their identity cards.

  "How much does Shen Yichen have in his account?" Chen Yuanyuan did not resist spending Shen Yichen's money first, after all, he would also live together in the future.

  "It should be about the same as me, around 100,000 yuan. Let him check." Locke said.

  "If you use other people's points, you need a notarized power of attorney." The real estate consultant also wanted to complete the transaction, but it must also comply with the regulations.

  "Well, it's all ready." Gu Zhiming handed over two letters of authorization with official seals. Shen Yichen's points were entrusted to Chen Yuanyuan, while Gu Zhiming's was entrusted to Locke.

  After checking their accounts, Shen Yichen had more than 183,000 on his card, while Gu Zhiming had 830,000.

  "There's no need to carry any baggage, just use Xiao Ming's. It's not like I won't pay it back." Locke said.

  "Is it okay?" Chen Yuanyuan looked at He Yuehua and asked.

  After seeing He Yuehua's approval, Chen Yuanyuan first put together the 200,000 on the cards of several of her own, then wiped out all of Shen Yichen's, leaving the remaining 517,000 on Gu Zhiming's card.

  After paying off the medium-sized villa, Chen Yuanyuan's account was only over 6,000 points and there were still 200,000 frozen.

  The points I just got were spent before I even started to warm them up. It was really like spending money like water.

  "Since you are sharing a household, you need to fill in the property rights distribution. It is recommended that you have a main owner who is responsible for the name, and at least two deputy owners. But there should not be too many other owners, otherwise it will be more complicated if you want to sell in the future. ." said the real estate consultant.

  The owners will also be contacted for the payment of some levies and subsidies at the base, so if it is a merger of households, a main owner needs to be represented.

  "Just fill in Yuanyuan and you will be fine. It will be convenient if you need to change rooms." He Yuehua said.

  "What's the difference between filling in just one property and filling in more?" Chen Yuanyuan doesn't mind the property matter either, but since there must be a reason for the distinction between primary and secondary owners, it's better to ask a professional.

  "Of course there is a separation. If you have any questions, you should contact the main owner first, but I still recommend that you split it up." A consultant who is familiar with real estate regulations briefly explained to several people.

  There are ten levels of taxation in the base, ranging from tax-free to an increase of 3% at each level, with the highest tax reaching 30%.

  In addition to income, part of fixed assets will also be included in the calculation. If it is spread out, you will not be afraid of a sudden tax spike.

  In addition, in order to avoid illegal occupation of idle houses, if all owners leave the base for one month, a countdown will start. If they have not returned to the base after three months, even if there is someone living in the house, they will be forcibly taken back by the base.

  "No, I still want to go back to your city to spend time with my parents when I'm stable." Zhang Linlin said.

  "If you die outside the base, the house will be empty and wasted." He Yuehua also understood the reason behind the regulations and explained to Zhang Linlin in a layman's terms.

  After several people discussed it, Zhang Linlin, who was relatively free, was named as the owner, while Chen Yuanyuan, He Yuehua and Zhang Linlin each held 30% of the ownership, and the remaining 10% was divided equally between Grandma He and Liu Feiyang.

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  After the Housing Authority completed all the documents, the real estate consultant took them to a machine to draw lots.

  "It's a bit like the machine that used to draw license plate numbers." He Yuehua said.

  "Yes, this machine is a modified number lottery machine." The real estate consultant smiled.

  After inserting the main owner Zhang Linlin's ID card into the machine, after some operations, she came to the room number page.

  Zhang Linlin clicked and No. 17 appeared. Several people immediately opened it and took a look. It was located closer to the market and the main road, a little to the left of the gate.

  "What do you think?" Zhang Linlin asked.

  "I think the location is very convenient. The community also has exterior walls, so I don't have to worry about safety issues." He Yuehua said.

  "I think although it is convenient, it will be too noisy if it is close to the market and the road. There are few people now, but if there are more people in the future, I am afraid it will affect my rest." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  "Well, I think so too. It's too middle-of-the-road. I usually have to close the curtains, otherwise the privacy will not be high." Liu Feiyang said.

  After discussion, they decided to do the second draw and let Chen Yuanyuan do it.

  The second time I drew, the screen showed that I had drawn No. 38, which was in the third row on the far left of the villa area, which was considered to be at the back, and the building also faced the military barracks area.

  "This is good. Although it is a bit far from the gate, it will be nice to drive an electric car instead." Zhang Linlin said.

  "Grandma He, what do you think?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  After all, it doesn't matter if they young people take a few extra steps, and they often go out. Grandma He is the one who always stays at home.

  "Okay, I think the garden next to it will be wider. When the weather is nice, we can plant vegetables." Grandma He is also very satisfied with No. 38.

  "Then it's settled!" Chen Yuanyuan said.

  Although there was still a free lottery opportunity, since everyone liked it very much, we decided on the house.

  After completing the final procedures, the real estate consultant handed them the keys to the two houses.

  "Are you going to the new house now? I'll have someone take you there?" the real estate consultant asked.

  "Okay, but we still have things in the car, so we need to go to the Vehicle Administration Office first." "

  I'll let the volunteers take you there, please wait." After the real estate consultant sent a few messages on the phone, Then let them go outside the office building.

  "Eh? Is it you again?" Chen Yuanyuan went downstairs and saw Zhang Xukang again.

  "I just saw the message after sending people over. Are you going to get something? Are there many things?" Zhang Xukang asked while sitting in the sightseeing car.

  "There are quite a lot of Feiyang. Come and carry them with me. Locke, please take them to the villa first." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  Firstly, it is not convenient to carry things in the car all the time when Locke is here. Secondly, the sightseeing car only has 8 seats, so it would be good to leave some space for supplies.

  "Okay, let's go first." After saying that, Locke asked Zhang Linlin to sit behind him, while He Yuehua drove Grandma He off in a four-wheeler.

  After Zhang Xukang took Chen Yuanyuan and Liu Feiyang to the Vehicle Management Office, they drove directly to the indoor parking lot.

  The entire DMV building is eight stories high and has three underground floors. In addition to offices and car repair shops on the first and second floors, it is estimated that it can accommodate thousands of vehicles.

  Chen Yuanyuan's car was parked on the fifth floor. When passing by the third and fourth floors, in addition to some private cars, she also saw several military vehicles.

  "Wow, Tiger Armored Vehicle 2975!" Liu Feiyang recognized the model after just one glance.

  "Yes, but most of the military vehicles are parked over there in the military barracks, as well as tanks and helicopters. If you are interested, I will tell you in advance next time my dad and his friends conduct exercises. You can go to the barracks and have a look." Zhang Xukang said.

  "We live near the military camp area. I don't know if we can see the military camp from home." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  "Eh? Are you living in a villa?" Zhang Xukang said in surprise.

  "Yes, there are many people, so it's okay to sub-let it." Chen Yuanyuan didn't say she bought it.

  "Hmm, the one in the villa area is very popular. One-third of it has been sold before it is officially opened. I guess I won't be able to buy it if I have money in the future." Zhang Xukang said.

  When we arrived at the garage on the fifth floor, the cars inside were already 80% full.

  "With such a large population in the future, there won't be enough parking space." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  "Yes, so the base promotes renting out idle cars. If they are not driven for more than three months, they will be moved to outdoor parking lots." Zhang Xukang said.

  In addition to the outdoor parking lot outside the DMV, construction is also underway along the river to reclaim some wasteland as temporary parking spaces.

  After several people found the RV, Chen Yuanyuan got into the car and moved her things. As soon as she opened the door, Suisui jumped on Chen Yuanyuan, as if accusing her of dropping it again.

  "Sui Sui, be good, I'm taking you to your new home." After Chen Yuanyuan touched him, she put Sui Sui into the cat bag, and then handed over the rabbit in the cage and the cat bag.

  Afraid that it would be too cold on the road, Chen Yuanyuan found a quilt and asked Zhang Xukang to help cover the animals first, and then took a handful of hay for him to feed the rabbits.

  While Zhang Xukang was feeding the rabbits, Liu Feiyang and Chen Yuanyuan took the time to move the supplies to the car.

  Buying a house today took up a lot of time. I guess I can't go shopping. I'll take some cooking utensils and daily necessities first to avoid arousing suspicion.

  In addition to not having many points on hand, Chen Yuanyuan didn't plan to buy too many things at the base. She might as well wait until tomorrow to pretend to go out to search for supplies.

  After filling up the sightseeing car, we set off back to the villa area.

  The villa area also covers a lot of area. When I was choosing a house just now, I saw that there were 80 households.

  There is a security booth at the entrance, a small card-swiping door for pedestrians and small electric vehicles to pass through, and a locked iron gate next to it.

  "Master, please help open the iron fence!" Zhang Xukang said.

  "Please swipe your resident card for me first. Which household do you belong to?" The security guard was talking to a woman wearing a mink coat. When Zhang Xukang called him, he walked to the sightseeing car and asked.

  The woman on the side looked straight at Chen Yuanyuan and Liu Feiyang.

  "Hello, we are the new residents who have just rented No. 38." Chen Yuanyuan handed over the resident card.

  "Oh, the four people who just came in front are together," the security guard said, accepting the ID card.

  "Yes, please." Chen Yuanyuan smiled.

  After the security guard took away the resident card, he took it back to the security booth and swiped the card to register.

  "Tsk, you're a poor guy who has to rent a villa together." Upon hearing that Chen Yuanyuan and Liu Feiyang were tenants, the mink-haired woman immediately whispered with disdain and turned away.

  Although the wind and snow outside were quite loud, Chen Yuanyuan's hearing was particularly good and she heard every word.

  But that's how it is in the circle of rich people. Some people always think that they are superior to others, and Chen Yuanyuan doesn't care too much.

  "Mrs. Liu! Mrs. Liu, I can't handle your matter!" The security guard who finished swiping his card rushed out and shouted when he saw the woman leaving.

  Mrs. Liu left without looking back, leaving the security guard anxiously there.

  The security guard returned the resident cards to the two of them and opened the gate for Zhang Xukang to enter the villa area.

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  After entering the villa area, all villas are the same three-story building height, and they are all simple Chinese-style flat floors.

  Most of the villas were still vacant. Chen Yuanyuan saw that several households had been decorated and moved in. Most of them had installed glass sheds or pavilions on the rooftops. Two of the outdoor walls were paved with bricks, which made them feel quite luxurious.

  There are still several buildings under construction, and construction teams can be hired before the base is opened. It seems that the people who live in them are either rich or expensive.

  Although there are different sizes of apartments, the small garden in each building is about the same size as two parking spaces.

  The villa that has not yet been renovated does not have much decoration. The exterior wall is only painted with a layer of white paint, and red bricks are used to surround the house and courtyard. The distance between each house is also close to each other.

  After arriving at No. 38, Chen Yuanyuan took out the key, opened the gate and door and entered the villa.

  I saw that there was already a card slot next to the door, and the resident card was plugged in. There was nothing in the house except a light bulb for lighting.

  Chen Yuanyuan saw no one else, leaving only Grandma He and Locke sitting on the stairs to rest.

  "Where are they? Where did they go?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  "They said they wanted to take a look at the rooftop. What are you going to do tonight? Do you want to arrange to have another night's rest in the hotel? Or stay in the transit room first and come back after the decoration is completed." Locke said.

  It seems that although water and electricity are provided, there are no furniture or appliances. Living in such weather makes it easy to catch the cold.

  "Are there household appliances in the transit room?" Chen Yuanyuan asked.

  "There are not many electrical appliances, just a kettle, but the mattress and floor are all ready, so it's not a big problem to move in directly," Locke said.

  "It's okay. We have insulated sleeping bags in our luggage. We'll just buy some charcoal fire later." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  Chen Yuanyuan looked at the hall and roughly divided the kitchen and a bathroom, but none of the interior doors were installed.

  In terms of facilities, except for squat toilets and stoves, nothing else was installed.

  As for other hardware, only the stairs and handrails are installed, the window openings are sealed with boards, and other places are only painted with putty and white paint.

  The floor is self-leveling, and it seems that the most basic hard decoration has been done.

  After several people worked together to move the supplies into the house, Zhang Xukang said goodbye to everyone.

  "Sister, don't, don't, don't, don't, this is my responsibility!" Zhang Xukang stopped him quickly when he saw Chen Yuanyuan picking up her phone and preparing to send him another red envelope.

  But he was still not as fast as Chen Yuanyuan, and Chen Yuanyuan sent him a 50-yuan red envelope in one go.

  "The sightseeing bus also costs money just now, and I will ask you a lot of things in the future." Chen Yuanyuan said with a smile.

  After getting along with him for a while, I felt that this boy was very familiar with the base. What was more valuable was that he had a frank personality and had no evil intentions. This may be because he had been living in the base and had not faced much of the sinister human nature of the apocalypse.

  "Thank you then. If you have any questions, just ask me. I'm the know-it-all in the base!" Zhang Xukang smiled and left happily.

  Although Zhang Xukang is young, he does not have to go to work or go to school. He walks around every day and has friends with people from all walks of life. He can indeed be called a jack-of-all-trades.

  Seeing that they were basically settled, Locke was ready to go back to work and said goodbye to everyone.

  "Hey, it turns out you have to go to work even when you're not on a mission?" Chen Yuanyuan said in surprise.

  After Shen Yichen arrived in Black City, Locke also walked around the Fairview Garden from time to time. Chen Yuanyuan told him that he would be quite free from now on.

  "Please, people with all-round talents like me are rushing to ask for my help, okay?" Locke said.

  After Locke left, Chen Yuanyuan walked upstairs again.

  The villa has three floors, each floor is 60 square meters, and the stairs are on the right side of the villa, covering an area of ​​about 8 square meters.

  There are bathrooms on the second and third floors, and they are simply divided into a large room with a balcony and two small rooms, but other than that there are no other decorations.

  When Chen Yuanyuan walked to the third floor, she heard Zhang Linlin calling her to go to the rooftop to take a look.

  "It's so cold outside, what's there to see?" Although Chen Yuanyuan complained, she still went to the rooftop to take a look.

  "Look at the military camp, it's so cool!" Zhang Linlin said.

  "Wow, that's kind of cool." Chen Yuanyuan looked in Zhang Linlin's direction and said.

  As dusk approached, a group of soldiers were seen walking neatly from the training ground back to the barracks area. There were basically no troops in the city of Xiangcheng. The scene was quite spectacular for them.

  "Do you think we will see them practicing if the weather gets hotter in the future?" He Yuehua said.

  After hearing this, Zhang Linlin and Chen Yuanyuan couldn't help laughing.

  Chen Yuanyuan felt that it was a bit far away and could not see clearly enough, so she took out the telescope from the space and gave it to them.

  "It's your strength." Zhang Linlin said impatiently after taking the telescope.

  "If we take a peek as soon as we arrive, will we be thought of as a spy?" He Yuehua asked.

  "What are you afraid of? We are looking at it openly and aboveboard." Chen Yuanyuan said with a smile.

  Although it faces the military camp and training ground, there are walls and barbed wire on the outside. In addition, the military camps converted from buildings have long blocked military secrets tightly, so there is no need to worry about ordinary people looking outside.

  The three of them looked at it with binoculars for a while, and then a notification came from the Yue Cheng Tong group on their mobile phones.

  [Liu Feiyang: Have you come down yet? It's cold outside! ]

  "Hey! Look at Brother Bing, your husband is waiting for you." He Yuehua said with a smile.

  "Keep it a secret, sisters, my jealous king will be angry." Zhang Linlin said with a smile.

  After the three of them returned to the first floor, Chen Yuanyuan moved the supplies out of the living room and organized them together so that they could have a place to sit and eat.

  Although we had a sumptuous meal at noon, the meal time was a bit early, and several of us were already hungry after settling down.

  "Today we celebrate our becoming owners. You can order whatever you want!" Chen Yuanyuan said proudly.

  "As a believer in Maimen, I want the fish fillet in Hanpot and Mai spicy chicken wings!" Zhang Linlin said.

  "Hey, I remember you asked for Grandpa Ken's before." He Yuehua remembered that the last time Chen Yuanyuan asked them what they wanted to eat, Zhang Linlin asked for fried chicken.

  "No, you must have remembered it wrong." Zhang Linlin said hurriedly.

  "Okay, okay, fortunately, I bought a lot of set meals from fast food restaurants at that time, including all kinds of restaurants." Chen Yuanyuan handed the fast food to Zhang Linlin.

  He Yuehua smelled the smell of Mak Kee and couldn't help but order a double-layered custard clay pot set meal, Liu Feiyang ordered a curry Gillette pork chop rice, and Grandma He ordered a Chaoshan Tingzi porridge.

  Chen Yuanyuan took a Japanese dish herself, the Xijing grilled cod set meal.

  After taking out a can of tuna and cat strips to prepare a good dinner for Suisui, Chen Yuanyuan was the first to pick up the matcha in her hand.

  "Thank you for your hard work this year. If nothing unexpected happens, we will settle here in the future. We will work together to live a wonderful life in the last days!" Chen Yuanyuan said.

  "Okay!" Several people laughed.

  A few people took a sip of the drinks and water in their hands and started eating the first dinner in their new home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
1K 107 1
Between the Crystals is coming July 16! Please add this to your library to get notified when I start posting the chapters! Summary: Run. Don't look b...
84.6K 8.4K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
4.3K 145 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...