Chapter 291 - 300

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
Chapter 291

  After eating and drinking, everyone took out the floor plan from the house purchase contract at the dining table and discussed the allocation of houses.

  "Grandma sprained her foot before. Although she has recovered, I'm afraid she might fall if she walks up the stairs every day. We'll live in the room opposite the kitchen, right?" He Yuehua pointed to the only bedroom on the first floor.

  "But the room is quite small. Will it be too crowded for two people?" Chen Yuanyuan saw that the room was only about nine square meters. There were so many rooms on the second and third floors. He Yuehua could live there.

  "But I'm afraid." He Yuehua looked at Grandma He and said,

  "What are you afraid of? We didn't live in the same room when we were in the old district, and I don't need you to take care of me. Now that there is an Internet connection, let me shout in the group. That'll be fine." Grandma He guessed He Yuehua's worries and reassured her.

  Although Grandma He and He Yuehua have always lived together, in the past, when He Yuehua was still working in the hospital, she often worked night shifts, and the two of them also shared two rooms.

  When he was in Fairview Garden, He Yuehua followed Grandma He's daily routine, but it was difficult to adjust to the point of insomnia, which was quite uncomfortable.

  Grandma He also said that He Yuehua hides in bed and presses her cell phone every day. Although it is set to silent, there are still some rolling sounds, which makes Grandma He often have trouble sleeping.

  After hearing this, He Yuehua agreed to let Grandma He sleep in the room alone.

  The large room on the second floor was allocated to Liu Feiyang and Zhang Linlin, while the remaining two rooms were occupied by He Yuehua on the left, and the one on the right was converted into a guest room.

  The last large room on the third floor was reserved for Chen Yuanyuan and Shen Yichen.

  There are two remaining rooms. The one on the left is used as a storage room, and the one on the right is used as a gym. It is just above the guest room. Even if you exercise regularly, you are not afraid of disturbing other people.

  Chen Yuanyuan saw that the paint on the wall was pretty good, so she stopped painting it. It would still look good if she put a skirting on it in the future.

  First, Chen Yuanyuan took out an electric heater and asked Liu Feiyang to install it on the wall.

  Chen Yuanyuan and Grandma He went to the kitchen and took out the kitchen utensils from Grandma He's house in Jinxiu Garden first and asked Grandma He to tidy them up.

  Then go to Grandma He's room and prepare the bed and warmth first.

  "Aren't we going to lay the floor?" Zhang Linlin asked.

  Although self-leveling floors may feel okay, they will feel dirty after being used for a long time.

  "Let's lay it, but it's too late now. Let's get some rest first. Then we can slowly lay it layer by layer." Chen Yuanyuan said.

  When they were in Jinxiu Garden, He Yuehua and Grandma He slept in bunk beds. Now that they sleep in separate rooms, they can arrange a more comfortable big bed.

  Chen Yuanyuan chose a 1.5-meter bed with soft black gold wood and a set of bedside tables from the furniture she collected in an industrial building.