Imagine That (Oneshots)

Av HolyTrinity513

This is for the gworls! A bunch of celebrity women x you imagines. If you have any requests or ideas, don't b... Mer

In Bloom (Megan Thee Stallion x You)
In Bloom (Part 2)
Material Girl (Beyoncé x You)
Material Girl (Part 2)
Material Girl (Part 3)
Up in Flames (Beyoncé x You)
The Weekend (SZA x You)
The Weekend (Part 2)
Movie Star (Rihanna x You)
Movie Star (Part 2)
Movie Star (Part 3)
Movie Star (Part 4)
Movie Star (Part 5)
On It (Ari Lennox x You)
Escapism. (Justine Skye x You)
The Preacher's Daughter (Normani x You) Part 1
Just Might (Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion x You) Part 1
Just Might (Part 2)
Loud (Rihanna x You)
Ms.Cookie (Taraji P.Henson x You)
Ms.Cookie (Taraji P. Henson x You) Part 2
Ur Best Friend (Victoria Monét x You)
Mr.Wrong (JT x You)
1+1=2 (Beyoncé x You)
1+1=2 (Part 2)
Child's Play (Megan Thee Stallion x You)
Kiss Counselor (Normani x You)
Kiss Counselor (Normani x You) Part 2
Over (Nicki Minaj x You)
Over (Part 2)
*Clears throat* (and requests)
XO Tour Life (Chlöe Bailey x You)
Birthday Cake (Rihanna x You)
Chicago Boy (Victoria Monét x You)

XO Tour Life (Part 2)

1.4K 68 17
Av HolyTrinity513

Y'all should see the way I be sitting on here reading my own books like I didn't write them 😭 That's what I've been doing my entire absence. Since I went missing, enjoy some free smut that took me two months to get through🤩 Also didn't proofread at all so my condolences to y'all

Your POV

I cringed at the shrill beeping of the coffee machine nearby as I piled fruit onto my plate. It felt like someone was drilling into my brain. If somebody doesn't hurry up and get their coffee out of the damn machine I-

"You look like you had a time last night," Ambré came up beside me with her plate of waffles and laughed.

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?"

Ambré reached for the maple syrup with a chortle. "You look like you got hit by a bus," she explained as she drizzled the syrup over her waffles.

"You look like that every day," I retorted as I stepped away from the fruit platters and walked toward the assortment of juices. I was taking advantage of this free five-star hotel continental breakfast.

"I'll let you have that one since I know you're not in your right mind. How was last night?"

"Not only was that a terrible transition from one topic to another, but I don't think you deserve to know since you're acting like a five year old."

"Hey, don't get mad at me for asking a question," Ambré said as she walked in stride with me.

"You know what the old white people say, curiosity killed the cat," I chastised her as I looked over the juices. Tropical sunrise? Oh most definitely.

"Speaking of killing cats...last night," Ambré cut off the sentence and I turned to look at her as she wiggled her eyebrows like a child.

"Your witty remarks are way too quick this morning," I grumbled as I filled my glass up with my drink of choice.

"Yeah, because I'm not hungover like you. I bet you'll never try any juice from a jungle again. You were just dating one of the City Girls and that didn't go much better. You need to try suburban juice or something," she said with a cackle.

The blank look on my face just made her laugh harder.

"You think you're funny and you're not." I picked up my plate and my cup of juice before I turned and walked away from the beverage station. Ambré was quickly on my heels to follow.

As we passed tables, many of which were occupied by other crew members, Ambré smiled and waved at someone in the distance. I followed her gaze to see Guitar Girl waving back with a smile equally as bright. She was sitting at the end of a table alone with a few open seats around her. Looks like I'll be third-wheeling for breakfast.

"Wait, how did last night go with Guitar Girl after I left?" I inquired as we continued walking closer to her.

"Her name is Payton, and I asked you first."

"Chloe and I hooked up, but you saw that one coming better than I did. Now back to you and Guitar Gir-Payton." In all seriousness, I didn't even wanna talk about what happened between me and Chloe. I only remember snapshots of last night, we probably consecrated every possible surface in that hotel room and then I woke up this morning on the foot of her bed while she was near the top. I don't know what position we had to have finished in to end up like that. I blame the jungle juice.

"Nothing happened between us. We just kissed," she said with a shrug.

"You're lying. There's no way. When Chloe and I left the party last night I saw you with your tongue halfway down that girl's throat. That's not a chaste kiss."

Ambré smiled even wider as her face flushed. I had caught her.

"You're the worst liar I've met in a long time, you know that?" I asked.

"I'm serious Y/N, nothing happened," she insisted, "I'm a hopeless romantic."

I stopped dead in my tracks. "Hopeless romantic my ass. If anything you're worse than me, especially when we go out. So don't lie now."

"Okay, okay. I'm serious when I say nothing happened but...that's only because Halle interrupted us in the kitchen and she wasn't making any sense. Then she sat down at the table and knocked out. We couldn't just leave her there so I went to look for Chloe but she was gone. Now I know she was with you, but I didn't know what room number y'all were in either so I just let her crash in our room. But by the sound of it maybe it's better we didn't find y'all."

So that heap I saw when I went back in the room to shower and change this morning wasn't Ambré or Payton. It was Halle. That story definitely checked out because she was hanging halfway off of the couch with the blanket over her head. And you know what'll do that to you? That jungle juice.

"Good morning Ambré and Y/N," Payton said once we reached the table.

Ambré and I greeted her before sitting down. Ambré sat down next to her while I sat across from the pair. I looked around and didn't see the Bailey sisters anywhere, I just hope they're reunited before Chloe puts out a missing persons report.

Chloe's POV

"I'm telling you a glass of orange juice would do you wonders right now," I told Halle as we walked across the lobby toward the dining area.

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning alone to an empty bed and Halle's room still undisturbed. After my shower, I was doing my makeup when I heard a knock on the door. I dropped everything thinking Y/N may have left something behind or come back to see me but instead, I opened the door to see Halle standing there in the same outfit she had on last night.

"I think that's for colds," Halle said as she pulled her hood over her head. I thought I was hungover but she probably had most of the people at the party beat.

"Well, don't you feel sick?"

"To my stomach, yes. I guess you're right...Why did you let me go that hard last night?"

I shrugged. "You deserve it, you've been working hard." And I was very distracted last night by Y/N.

Halle and I walked into the dining space and I was shocked to see so many people from the crew here, especially after last night. It made me wonder if Y/N was around. But when my eyes landed on the vast display of vegan options, my stomach growled on command. I don't think I've ever seen so many options in one space. My search for Y/N would have to wait.

I immediately went over to the yogurt bar and loaded a bowl with fruit, granola, and coconut yogurt. I got a separate smaller plate and scooped some vegan eggs and sausage onto it.

"I'm gonna go find us a table," I told Halle who was in the middle of making herself some avocado toast. It didn't matter how sick she was, she was gonna eat some avocado toast like it was her last meal.

My eyes quickly swept over the room and I still didn't see Y/N. I moved to look for an open table and saw one close to the serving stations. I pointed to the table and Halle gave me a nod of approval. I sat down and started eating my yogurt. I closed my eyes and quietly moaned at the taste, it was so good to have real food which wasn't always available on a tour bus. But that moan reminded me of something else, Y/N.

A couple of minutes later, Halle joined me at the table with two slices of avocado toast, an assortment of fruit, and that orange juice I had suggested.

"So do you even remember anything from last night?" I asked my younger sister.

"Honestly? Not a thing after I played that stupid drinking game. Why?"

Oh, this is perfect. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went into my camera roll as Halle eyed me suspiciously. I clicked on the most recent video and slid my phone across the table into Halle's waiting hand. She hit play on the video with her eyebrows furrowed.

Her eyes quickly widened. "No. I can't believe this is me!" She quickly turned down the volume on my phone as if the people around us could hear her drunkenly singing a Paramore classic. Most of them saw it in person last night anyway so there was no use being embarrassed.

I chuckled as she watched on in horror and shook her head in disbelief. "Wait," she said out of nowhere and sat the phone on the table. She paused the video and rewinded it. "Is that Y/N?"

I leaned forward to see a freeze-frame image of the back of Y/N's head. I wish my facial expressions weren't so obvious because then I could've swept it under the rug. Unfortunately, when I looked up, Halle had a knowing smirk plastered on her face. The same one Spongebob had when he found out that Squidward liked krabby patties.

"I don't know why you're looking at me like that, I didn't even say anything," I grumbled and averted my gaze.

"You don't have to. It's all over your face. So, give me the details," she said and took a sip of her orange juice.

I scoffed. "I knew you wouldn't remember."

"Remember what?" she asked.

"You walked in on the 'details' last night."

Her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to think back to last night. I could practically hear her brain straining for a memory that doesn't exist, it probably sounds like a broken fax machine. "I did?"

I nodded and took a bite of my eggs. "I was literally about to take Y/N down on the balcony after she pulled my dress up and had my whole ass out. But then you came outside talking about that damn karaoke competition."

"Dang," Halle quipped and slapped the table. "Now I really wish I stuck to water last night. I'm sorry I cockblocked."

I waved her off. "It's fine, I still fucked her. Just not outside."

Halle's mouth fell open in surprise. Honestly, her reaction was more entertaining than what actually happened.

"Where?" she leaned forward expectantly and took another bite out of her toast.

"Well," I leaned back in my chair and looked at the ceiling in thought. "I don't remember every single place but some of the highlights were our couch, the shower, and I'm pretty sure we made a stop at the kitchen counter."

Halle groaned, "I'm so glad we're checking out today. You just tainted that entire hotel room, like did y'all even think about trying the bed?"

"Oh, we ended up in the bed. I told you I was giving you the highlights, that's the most expected place."

Halle closed her eyes and held up her hand, willing me to stop. "I hope you're proud of yourself."

"Honestly? I don't know if I am, I might've just made things awkward for the rest of the tour."

"Why do you say that?"

I shrugged and pushed the remainder of my eggs around on the saucer. "When I woke up this morning she was gone. Like no call, no text, no note. I mean we just really met each other like...two days ago? I'm not saying that she's avoiding me but I don't know her well enough to say that she isn't, you know?"

"Well you could always just ask her," Halle said as if that wasn't the most obvious answer in the world.

"I just said I haven't seen or heard from
her since last night."

"Well, I'm looking at her right now." She nodded her head and she looked over my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Y/N perusing the pastry section of the breakfast display. I quickly ate another spoonful of my yogurt before I wiped the corners of my mouth with a napkin.

"I'll be right back," I told Halle and quickly got up from the table. In hindsight, I never did come back.

Your POV

Cheese danishes, apple fritters, cinnamon rolls...which do I want? Fuck it, I'll just have one of each. We're about to get back on the road soon anyway, check out is in a couple of hours. I need as much as I can get because Ambré is gonna be begging for some later.

I grabbed a little complimentary to-go container and picked up the first pair of tongs.

"Hey." The voice sent me jumping out of my skin and the tongs clattering back into the ceramic dish.

I quickly turned around and came face-to-face with Chloe. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding and put my hand on my chest. "Shit, hey," I greeted her as my heart hammered in my chest.

"Oh, my bad! I didn't mean to scare you."

"No, you're fine-I mean-it's...fine," I insisted.

We sat in silence for a few seconds. I hadn't expected to see her and I don't think that she planned what she wanted to say to me past 'hey.'

"So...uh-do you wanna talk?" She finally squeaked out.

"Yeah, we can do that," I agreed and abandoned my to-go container on the counter.

We stood there staring at each other awkwardly until Chloe cleared her throat. "Um, d-did you wanna go to my room maybe? So we can...have privacy!"

I'd never seen a girl this flustered before, and it was really making me nervous. I don't think I'll survive the drive to the next concert venue if I'm spending the entire time walking on eggshells on our shared tour bus. It's already cramped enough as is. So, without much thought, I agreed.

In hindsight, we probably should've picked a more neutral room. The second we walked in and my eyes landed on the couch in the common area, my brain flashed back to last night. I don't remember much, just a lot of...touching. The feeling of Chloe's soft and slick skin rubbing against my own. I jumped when I heard the door lock behind us.

"You can sit if you want," Chloe gestured toward the couch but quickly grimaced after remembering last night, "Well- okay, maybe not there. Maybe over here?" She pointed to the barstools in the kitchen.

I didn't have any flashbacks to that specific surface so it seemed like neutral ground. I slid onto the barstool next to hers and we turned to face each other.

"So," I trailed off as my eyes darted around the room, looking everywhere but at her.

"So," she cleared her throat and shifted uncomfortably, "I just...want to say that I hope I didn't make things...awkward between us after last night. If I did, I want to apologize because I'm the one who came onto you."

"You don't have to feel bad, it takes two people to tango. And for what it's worth, I don't want things to be awkward between us either."

Chloe nodded as she played with the honey blonde end of the curly loc that was dangling in her face. I could tell that she was deep in thought from the way her eyes seemed to focus on something behind me.

"You can say whatever is on your mind," I assured her, "I won't get mad or anything."

She let out a long breath, swiveled her stool away from me and looked down at the marble countertop. Her eyebrows knitted together as she traced organic shapes in the swirls with her long nails.

"It's just that...it's awkward already. If I didn't come to you we'd probably still be avoiding each other," she pointed out.

I nodded. That much was true, although I probably would've ended up talking to her by the end of the day since we're forced to share a tour bus right now and her night routine is criminally long so I'd have to beg her to let me into the bathroom so I can pee at some point.

"Y/N, I guess what I'm saying is that it's probably best that last night was just a one-time thing for the sake of the tour."
Her words sent my heart plummeting out of my chest.

All I could manage to muster up was a stuttering, "Oh-y-yeah." That wasn't what I had in mind, but I guess I hadn't really given much thought to the consequences of last night.

She laughed under her breath and shook her head. "I'm making this shit sound like a breakup even though you probably never had any intentions of continuing it. And it's not like either one of us was sober last night."

"Yeah, but...I mean, I'm sober now and I don't regret last night."

Her eyebrows knitted together. "You...don't?"

I shook my head. "Nah, it was a mutual decision. And for what it's worth, and from what I remember, it was good. Really good. But I obviously understand and respect your decision, we gotta do what's best for the tour."

"Wait, so you would've liked to keep-," she was cut off by the sound of her phone's ringer. She let out a huff and she pulled it out of her back pocket to check it. There was a look of conflict in her eyes as they darted from her phone and back to me. "It's Halle, I gotta take this."

"No problem, I actually gotta go finish packing anyway," I said after she answered the phone and started talking to her sister. "I'll see you back at the bus in a couple of hours."

I slid off of the barstool and gave her a small wave. She gave me another conflicted look but didn't say anything, telling me that I should just go. I spun on my heel and walked back toward the front door. With each stride, her voice became more hurried and strained as she talked to her younger sister.

The moment my hand landed on the doorknob, I heard her phone clatter down onto the countertop and her chair scrape against the hardwood flooring.

"Y/N- wait!"

I turned around in confusion. "Did you just hang up on her? It's okay if you're busy we can-"

My words escaped me when she grabbed onto the lower hem of my shirt and dragged me into her. Her lips smashed against mine with an unexpected urgency and she let out a sigh through her nose that could only be described as relief. Her warm hands roamed my lower abdomen as she hungrily pressed her soft lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync like they've known each other forever, like a call and response. We pulled away all too soon with heaving chests.

Chloe peered at me through her long eyelashes and said four magic words. "Please. Don't go yet."

Next thing you know, her lips were back on mine. In our desire-filled haze, she somehow managed to spin me around and push me away from the front door.

"Fuck," I gasped as she roughly pushed me up against the counter. The shock and slight pain as the corner of the counter pressed into my back quickly gave way to pleasure.

Her warm fingers left goosebumps erupting along my skin beneath my shirt as she pulled away. "Is this okay?" She asked lowly.

I quickly nodded and helped her pull my shirt over my head. It fell to the floor and she kicked it aside. Soon, we had both abandoned the majority of our clothes. So much for last night being a one-time thing. Chloe threaded her soft fingers through mine and pulled me toward the couch.

"Lay down." Her command was firm and simultaneously soft.

She didn't have to tell me twice. She let out a satisfactory giggle and straddled me. Her hips rocked against me teasingly as she leaned forward to capture my lips again.

"What if Halle comes back?" I inquire between languid kisses.

Chloe shook her head. "She won't, I think she can read the room."

After she brazenly walked out on us on the balcony to tell us about that karaoke contest last night I beg to differ. Chloe must've known I wasn't buying that as she pulled farther back and continued grinding against me slowly. "Even if she does show up, she left her keycard here last night." She nodded her head in the direction of the coffee table and there it was. That was enough for me.

I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her back down into me. She sunk down and spread her hips further so that I could feel the warmth between her inner thighs pressing against my lower abdomen. I brought my hands down and squeezed her ass, making her gasp in pleasure.

As her lips parted, her eyes snapped open and she looked down at me with a newly reignited fire. She wrapped her hands around my wrists and pulled them away from her backside. Before I could ask what she was doing, she had them pinned down to the seat of the couch above my head. She kept a firm grip on my wrists as she leaned down until her lips brushed against mine.

"I thought I told you last night that I like to be in control."

"Well you must not know what it really means to be in control then. It doesn't always mean being on top," I challenged her, my voice barely above a whisper.

She hummed and pressed her lips against mine before quickly pulling back. "Show me."

The second she released my arms, I lightly pushed her back and she slid off of me. Seconds later, I had her pinned beneath me. Her surprise at the position change was marked by the rapid rise and fall of her chest.

"You're letting me lead?" I asked coyly with an eyebrow raised.

She quickly shook her head. "No, but I'll let you think you are."

I playfully rolled my eyes as I let my hands roam her mostly nude body. I could feel her muscles tense and release as I dragged my fingertips across her soft skin. I stopped briefly at her nipples which immediately perked up under my fingertips. She moaned as I lightly rolled them between my fingers and bucked her hips in anticipation. Luckily she couldn't get far with my weight on top of her.

"Y/N, please."

I tilted my head to the side with a pretend frown. "Oh, but you're in control, right?"

She let out a huff, realizing she'd been beat. I placed my index finger beneath her chin and lifted her head to expose her neck. I leaned forward until our chests were pressed together and ran my tongue along the side of her neck before sucking harshly at a pulse point. She stifled a moan as I repeatedly flicked my tongue and bit down. After feeling her squirm beneath me for long enough, I pulled back and admired my handiwork. A deep purple bruise was beginning to form.

"My makeup artist is gonna be pissed," she playfully chastised me.

I shrugged. I couldn't care less, that's what they get paid to fix. I left a trail of kisses from her neck down to her abdomen. I gazed up to see her in the middle of propping herself up on her elbows to watch me.  She spread her legs wider and I could feel the heat radiating off of her as I looked down to see her arousal coating her inner thighs.

"For me?" I inquired, already knowing the answer.

She nodded and bit down on her lip as she bucked her hips toward me. I hooked my fingers around the sides of her thong and looked up at her again.

"I want these off," I told her. Without a second thought she lifted her hips to help me with my mission. It took everything in me not to smirk, knowing I'd finally got the best of the girl and she was showing her submissive side.

I slid the thong down her thick thighs at a painstakingly slow speed. Chloe let out an impatient whine and lifted her hips even higher although that didn't make me speed up. At my own pace, I slid it down to her ankles before I fully pulled it off and discarded it on the floor.

I parted Chloe's legs at the knees until she was spread wide and I was able to see exactly where she wanted me and how badly she wanted me. A moan passed my lips knowing that I was about to eat it until my jaw locked or she stopped me, whichever came first.

Since she had moved closer to the arm of the couch by propping herself up, I had enough room to get comfortable. I laid on my stomach and hooked my arms around her hips for stability.

Her breath picked up as I leaned forward. Much to her dismay, instead of diving straight in, I planted a line of kisses along her left thigh. I licked my lips, allowing myself to savor the taste of her juices before I did the same on the right side.

The second my tongue lapped its way through her folds, she let out an unintelligible string of moans and obscenities. The anticipation had finally gave way to pleasure.

"Yes," she hissed once I really got to work.

I hummed in response, finding pleasure in her pleasure. Every muscle tense, release, and curse word threatened to take me over the edge, but I somehow held on and kept my steady pace...and she hated it.

Chloe whimpered and began to grind her hips against my mouth, rubbing her juices all over the lower half of my face as she tried to set her own rhythm. I unhooked my arms from around her legs and pressed down into her hips, making her let out a huff as she was forced to stop.

I looked up at her to see that she was already looking down at me with a yearning look. It was such a beautiful sight. Her lips slightly parted, a sheen clinging to her supple curves. She reached down and stroked the inside of my wrist with her thumb.

"Faster...please." Her breath had gone ragged as she bucked her hips. I decided to let her take back over, I'd had my fun, but I wanted her to use me.

I moaned against her clit, causing her to groan in response. I pulled my head away and pushed two fingers into her without missing a beat. Her walls fluttered around me, slowly accommodating the new source of pleasure. I curled my fingers up in search for her spot, and knew I found it when I felt her thighs begin to quake.

I thought I was going to send her into sensory overload, but instead, she proved it wasn't enough. She balanced herself on one elbow and threaded her fingers into my hair. With a strong push, my head went right back between her legs and there was nothing I could do but oblige. I continued pumping my fingers as I circled her clit with my tongue.

I looked up to make eye contact with her right before her her eyes rolled back. Her supporting elbow gave out from under her and she flopped back down. Well that was short-lived.

As if she was occupying the recesses of my mind, she began grinding her hips against my face harsher than ever. The hotel room filled with the sounds of our mixed moans and wet noises from my fingers continuing to drive into her unrelentingly.

With great effort, she managed to push herself back up onto her elbows to watch me. As soon as she got situated, my fingers hooked against her spot again, causing her hips to seize up and her jaw to drop.

"Y/N," she gasped.

I gazed up at her again as I rubbed my fingers against it repeatedly. Tears that I hadn't seen welling in her eyes began to spill over and drift down her cheeks. I pulled my mouth away from her swollen bundle of nerves.

"You okay, Chloe?" I asked as my fingers slowed down.

She shook her head no, which made me falter until she drew in a sharp breath and pushed my head back down to her glistening core. Well, I guess that answered that question. I continued my movements and could tell I was driving her toward her peak from the way her walls fluttered around my fingers.

"Fu-please don't stop, baby! I'm so close!"

That declaration was like music to my ears. Each of my movements became more calculated and purposeful as I coaxed her to her impending climax.

"Y/N-," her words were lost as her thick thighs began to tremble.

I finally pulled my mouth away, feeling my jaw muscles begin to tighten, but my fingers continued pumping as I replaced my mouth with my thumb.

"Let go for me," I encouraged her as more tears escaped from her eyes.

She immediately tumbled over the edge. I watched as her arms failed her again. Her back arched off of the couch as her thighs clamped shut around my arm. Her walls pulsed as she cried out in pleasure. I continued my movements as she rode it out, and I was prepared to continue until she grabbed my arm and moved herself back. My fingers slipped out as she pulled her legs up closer to her.

She leaned against the arm of the couch to catch her breath. My eyes flitted down to my hand to see it covered in her arousal before they landed back on hers. She watched as I licked my fingers clean.

"Shit," she finally sputtered, "I...you...wow. I've never been moved to tears over head before." She sniffled with a chuckle and wiped her cheeks with the back of her hand.

"Good tears I hope," I joked as I sat up and plopped down next to her. She immediately placed her legs across my lap.

"Great, happy tears," she confirmed.

I was silently patting myself on the back. It's not the first time a girl has cried while having sex with me but that was JT, and she was crying because we had just fought before and when she gets pissed it translates to waterworks. But the angry sex was still phenomenal.

"So...that wasn't really supposed to happen. I wanna know where your head is at," I told her as I mindlessly traced shapes on her calf.

"Yeah, I just couldn't stand to see you go. I'm not using sex to keep you around by the way. I really like you, I've always had a crush on you honestly but we never talked so I was just always like 'I wonder what she thinks of me.' But I didn't think you'd actually like me back until-"

"I said I didn't really want last night to be a one night thing?"

She nodded her head. "I'm just happy because...I didn't want it to be either."

She leaned forward and kissed me. Despite her tasting herself on my lips, it was no longer lust or drunkenness that was driving our lips together, it was mutual understanding.

"I really wanna get to know you, Chloe," I said after we pulled apart.

"Me too. And we'll have plenty of time to do that while we share a bus. The bus we have to be back on in...an hour," she realized as she squinted at the clock on the TV stand.

"I should probably go pack then, I'm sure Ambré is waiting for me."

Chloe nodded and we both got redressed. She was lucky though because at least she didn't have to do the walk of shame out of here.

"I'll see you soon."

♫ ♫ ♫

Three weeks later

The mechanical issue on my bus ended up being a lot more serious than we thought because I was still bunking with the Bailey sisters, but I definitely wasn't complaining. Chloe and I were practically attached at the hip most of the time...much to the dismay of some people.

"Is it all clear back here?" Halle called out from the now opened door of their bus bedroom. It was a thing she'd picked up since walking in on us in a compromising position last week.

Chloe, who was currently sprawled on top of me after our heated make-out session had been interrupted, pulled the curtain back and we both looked out. Halle was standing in the threshold with her hand cupped tightly over her eyes.

"You're so dramatic," Chloe chastised, but Halle didn't move. Chloe scoffed and rolled her eyes before saying "all clear."

Halle dropped her hand and walked into the room. "I'll be dramatic. You didn't have to experience the horror of what I almost saw."

"The key word there is 'almost.' It could've been worse," Chloe pointed out as she climbed off of me and slipped out of the bunk.

The pair started bickering about something completely unrelated. If there's one thing I won't miss when I get my bus back, it's this. I get enough of it with just me and Ambré and we're not even related. The sisters didn't get far into their dispute before their tour manager popped her head into the room to let us know that we were almost at the venue.

Soon enough, we pulled up. I slipped my shoes on and only grabbed my water bottle for my vocal practice. Luckily my stylist already had my outfit.

"Here you go, baby," Chloe trotted up to me and handed me my phone. "I'll see you inside, I gotta wait for Halle." She pecked my lips and disappeared into the back of the bus.

"You two make me sick," said Ambré.

"Just say you're mad," I retorted as I unlocked my phone to check my notifications. "I have Chloe and you don't have Payton."

"Whatever," she grumbled as she moved to the front of the bus and went down the stairs.

I lagged behind to check the weather and make sure I didn't need to grab a jacket or umbrella when something on the weather app caught my eye.

"Shit."

Ambré spun around on her heel and frowned. "You good?"

"We're in Miami," I realized.

"Yeah...this is the Miami Gardens show. What about it?"

"She's gonna be here."

Ambré's lips parted as the realization hit her too. "Well maybe she won't come even though I know you got her free entry. I mean...she hates you," Ambré said with a snicker.

"She can hate me all she wants, but I'm just the opener. It's Beyoncé. She'll be here."

I had managed to avoid JT for over a month, but my luck had just run out. I was going to have to face the music...literally.

"Do you think you're gonna need extra security or something? I mean, I don't know karate but I do know a couple moves from the New Orleans streets."

I shoved her and chucked. "Don't piss me off."

♫ ♫ ♫

This show was probably my best one yet, and it was largely because of the potential for JT to be lurking in the crowd. I wanted to prove to her that she was wrong about me. I'll be just fine without her. But something about the possibility of her penetrating gaze meeting mine made me completely avoid looking into the VIP section during my set.

After the show, a good portion of the performers and crew decided to go out to celebrate. We bought out a section in the club and have been here for a little over an hour. Honestly, with Chloe looking this good and being all over me I've lost track of time.

"We're gonna go dance for a couple songs and then I'll probably grab a drink from the bar. You want anything?" Chloe inquired as she leaned into me to talk over the music, gripping my thigh for stability.

"Nah, I'm good. Thank you though," I responded and threaded her fingers through mine.

She pulled me into a quick kiss before she pushed herself up from the couch and followed Ambré, Halle, and Payton toward the section exit. She trailed behind and cast a seductive smile over her shoulder as she put a switch in her hips to make sure that I was watching. This girl is gonna be the death of me.

As soon as they disappeared into the crowd, I leaned back and surveyed the room full of people moving to the beat or too drunk to even hear it. My eyes then moved to everyone talking, bobbing their heads, and even dancing in our section. My eyes did another wide sweep and landed on movement at the section entrance. A bouncer unclipped the velvet rope from the stanchion (A/N: yes this is a word y'all I had to look it up😭) and a woman entered with her head down. The second she looked up and we locked eyes, my blood ran cold.

"What's up wit' you?" The woman I had been avoiding for the last few weeks projected over the music as she climbed the stairs into my section. She was wearing a denim corset top that her cleavage was spilling over the top of and a pair of tight denim jeans to match. "You thought you could come to my city and I wasn't gon' pop up on you?"

I sighed and sat my drink down on the table in front of me. She stopped in front of me with her arms crossed and a Birkin bag that I didn't buy for her swinging precariously on her forearm.

"You can't say hello or somethin'?" She questioned at my silence, completely ignoring the fact that she hadn't greeted me either.

"Hello, Jatavia," I said, trying to sound as neutral as possible although I was disinterested in the whole interaction. "How can I help you?"

"Let's talk."

Chloe's POV

As I moved my hips to the beat, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I expected it to be some random man asking me to dance that I would quickly send away, but instead it was Ambré.

"What's wrong?" I asked over the loud bass.

She shook her head as she amicably rested her hand on my shoulder. "Everything's cool, I just wanna talk to you for a minute."

I nodded and glanced to the side to see Halle and Payton goofily dancing. Halle was beyond tipsy yet again, the rest of us were not far behind.

"We'll be right back," Ambré told Payton before linking arms with me and navigating us out of the throng of people toward the bar which was much quieter.

I slipped onto a barstool as Ambré leaned against the counter, watching the bartenders work. She caught the attention of one of them who came over and took her order.

"You brought me over here because you wanted a drink?" I raised an eyebrow jokingly.

"Nah, I pulled you away because I wanted to talk to you...but I guess I did bring you over to this specific spot because I was thirsty."

I shook my head in feigned disappointment. "Well, what did you wanna talk to me about?"

Before she could answer, the bartender slid two glasses across the counter. Ambré raised one of the glass in thanks before taking a sip. She slid the other one over to me and gave me a friendly smile which I reciprocated.

"You do know what it means to buy a girl a drink, right?" I joked as I took a swig.

"Yes but we both know I'm not making a pass at you. You already have some love in your life and so do I."

"Love? You and Payton are really hitting it off, huh?" I teased. It was no surprise, Payton had been crushing on Ambré for the same amount of time that I've been interested in Y/N and you could tell they were really feeling each other.

The LED lights in the club faded to red as if they were blushing right along with Ambré. Instead of answering, she took a large gulp of her drink. In reality, that told me everything I needed to know.

"I got you the drink as a gift, I just wanted to thank you for taking Y/N off my hands," she said.

I laughed, "You make it sound like it's a chore."

"Nah, that's my best friend but she can be a lot sometimes. She needs someone to tell her what to do and keep her in line and you're probably doing way better than I ever did. Honestly, sometimes I'm the reason she gets in trouble in the first place."

I pushed my locs, which were currently in a ponytail, over my shoulder as I thought about the last couple of weeks. I definitely haven't seen Y/N doing anything crazy since we started talking, so maybe she has a point. "I've been keeping Y/N in check," I assured Ambré.

She nodded. "I can tell, she's been extra happy lately. One thing she's never secretive about is her love for dominant fems and she's finally found one that's not controlling in a negative way."

I cocked my head to the side. This was news to me. "What do you mean?"

"Her last situation was not good at all. I'm glad she finally cut that shit off a few weeks ago it was really getting bad, and it only got worse when her ex went public. The way she dogged her you wouldn't even know that they'd been together for a couple years."

My heart sunk. I never expected for Y/N to be some relationship virgin, but to think that she went through that big of a break up after being with someone for that long and didn't show any signs of it? That was terrifying.

"You said it was a public breakup?" I asked before downing the rest of my drink. Honestly I need another one where that came from.

She nodded. "On that crazy girl's side, yeah. But she's famous too and in a whole other public situationship so she just subbed Y/N without outwardly saying that they were together. You be on Twitter?"

I shook my head. "Not as much now that we're on tour."

She held up a finger and pulled her phone out of her back pocket. "I'll show you if she ain't block me."

As Ambré unlocked her phone, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders from behind. I half-expected it to be Y/N but when I saw Payton walk up and lean against Ambré I knew it was just my sister.

"We tried to wait for y'all but Halle wanted a drink and it looks like y'all made yourselves comfortable over here. What are you two up to?" Payton asked as she peered at Ambré's phone.

"We were just talking about Y/N. I thought you were Y/N," I told Halle as she came around to stand next to me.

"Speaking of Y/N, I think I saw her walking with JT from the City Girls but when I waved neither one of them saw me. They were deep in conversation and walking toward the exit," said Halle.

"What?" Ambré's eyes flew up from her phone.

"What's...wrong?" Even though I felt like I should ask, Ambré's reaction told me I probably didn't even want to know.

Ambré flipped her phone around so that I could see. It was pulled up on a thread of tweets on a verified Twitter account. "JT is Y/N's ex that I was telling you about."

I'm baaaack 😏 honestly let me just survive finals week and I'll be all good. I have plenty of oneshots waiting to be finished in the drafts!

7404 words

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

212K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
346K 11K 83
just another imagine about your favorite celebrities... taking requests...
10.9K 316 15
SZA realizes the love her life, isn't who she's intending to spend the rest of her life with.
7.8K 278 10
𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟...