The Unexpected Attachment

By Rosee___writezzz

"Marry me. Easy." He said with the most casual tone as if he wasn't asking her to fucking marry him "Alex ar... More

Copyright
chapter 1. Don't get fired
Chapter 3: He needs help .
CHARACTER DEFINITION
CHAPTER 4 : I have you
CHAPTER 5: And?
Chapter 6: Siblings

Chapter 2 : Overthinking is a bad drug

37 5 0
By Rosee___writezzz

SOFIA'S POV:

I could not sleep the whole night thinking about today's meeting , specially after researching about Amexdon company. They are a large company...and  frankly they have a nice reputation.

Though our company is the best in my point of view I couldn't help but agree that they worked very hard .

I read so many articles about Mr. Alex Amexdon and Mr. Tristan Amexdon ...they've known for being professional and also being very good at what they do .

Though I found a lot of dating rumors about Mr.Tristan and about his lifestyle ...I couldn't find anything about Mr.Alex . The reason why I was searching about their personal lives were just to see how they are becouse I don't belive in news always .

I tried searching a lot about Mr.Alex,but I didn't get the answers I wanted...jay did tell me he grew up friends or whatever he refers to Mr. Tristan . Would he know about Mr . Alex?.Maybe I should text him .

                     "Jay is  Gay"                          
Jay?? Are you up?

For God's sake it's 3 am! Why are  
texting?

🙄that doesn't matter , I need to something

Go on

Why is there no information about Mr Alex's personal life in the internet at all?

Oh boy...why are you searching about him at this time?🤨

Just answer the question okay? Don't play with me right now

🤦I mentioned this before as well...Alex is an ass typa private man , so even if you try to search from his dead father you won't be able to say "I know Alex" coz he private af , tho if you wanna knoe about My buddy Tristan-

Stfu since when Tristain Became your buddy???

🙄childhood...

You're gay Jay

I'm gonna block you now you jealous ass

My honest reaction :

You're annoying, go to sleep wierdo.

I'll try .....
     {Seen 3 min ago}

I close my chat and sigh...so Mr. ALEX is Ass typa person ....I know someone else who was like him ...*sigh* where would he be now?? Can't belive I'm missing that jackass...where ever you are mute boy....I do miss you...I guess I should sleep becouse if I don't go early tomorrow Mr.Anderson will forget he's my uncle as well (fathers bestfriend).

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up pretty early today basically means I had no sleep . It happens everytime we have an important meeting *sigh* . I'm just praying I don't get any anxiety attacks during the meeting . Meeting new people even just for business purposes makes me so anxious. I wasn't like this tho...I remember being the heart of the parties in my early teens. Those were nice moments.  But- nothing lasts forever but still in my heart I have hope...I won't ever lose it ...bevouse in bad there's always some good.

..........°♤◇•◇♡○♤♤○♡•◇◇•♧.........

I reached office 2 hours early just to check up on everything . It's 8 am and the meeting is at 11 am. I need to prepare the files but half if it is with Jay! Bro legit be sleeping rn...sometimes I wonder if he's adopted ...Mr Anderson is a man of time and routine and rules and on the other hand his son- Pure Drama queen . Whatever he is , he fills my heart with joy ...we might not admit and cringe about it but we both know we filled the part of having no siblings with each others presence.

I'm thankful to Jay for being my best friend. He handles my moods, always there to listen to me , and Gets me free ice-cream.

Thats some if the reasons I don't want to lose him despite him being a total drama queen, Kyle Jenner obsessed and his questionable gay talks...

Yes I agree I was jealous when he said "my buddy Tristan" like bitch ! I'm the only buddy and bestfriend you'll ever have for life. End of discussion.

I sigh and finally text him

                      *Jay is gay*

Good morning princess...rise and shine
[Sent 20 mins ago]

Morning ....Sophia darling did you really text me at 8 in the morning and expected me to be all sunshine ?

Good! You finally texted!

And you are my little sunshine🥺

Aww I knew you'd fell in love with me but sophie baby..you're not my type😘, sorry for breaking your heart 😔

  Jay Anderson..send me the half files you have and get outta your delusional world.+ you're not my type as well.

Okay ma'am. Yes, I'm better than your type 😎

You're more annoying in texts

Still it's always you who texts me😏

Hey! Don't leave me on seen!!

SOPPHIEEE!!!!

SOFIAAAAAAAA.

I leave him in seen. Bitch even wrote my name wrong. But at least he send the file.

I take out the pdf and assemble everything that is needed and I need to do noe is wait and gather my courage. 

"You'll be fine" "you'll be fine" I keep chanting this is my head .I throw my head on the table waiting for everyone's arrival...gosh I maybe be 2 hours early ? No- Mr.Amexdon always comes early ehats the thing today ?

And without realizing she doses off to sleep.

*AUTHORS POV*

10:30 am

A car stops infront of the building and two men came out of it. One of them wearing a black suit and the other one just pants white shirt and a vest.

"You could've dressed a bit formal Tristan" THE other guy grins "I look like a grandfather who is grumpy in suits ..I'll stick to vests" The 1st guy rolls his eyes . "Did you inform them we're 30 minutes early ?" He asks as they walk towards the building . Tristan bites his tongue "um..inform who exactly brother?" He asks inocentlly . Alex growls "you can't be this unserious Tristan...I asked you to inform them! One job you had" Tristan rolls his eyes "It's not a big deal Alex"

Alex glared at him while Tristan winks at him. "If you weren't my brother you know you'd be fired?" Tristan makes a face "You fire employees for forgetting stuff? Seriously ? You seriously have a heart of stone...even beautiful ladies?" Alex glares at him "Anyone" he says in a *not-interested* tone "Reason you never get laid...*sigh* I feel bad for you big brother" Alex smirks at that "At least I've never begged to cum"

"You're not dragging my private moments!" Tristan makes a face clearly annoyed. "Next time, you don't do it as well." He said as he walked inside the building.

Tristan catches his steps and enters as well and mutters "one day brother you'll beg sometime too...karma is a bitch" he smirked .

.....○○○○○♤♡○♡●♤○♡◇○◇○○○○○○.....

*ALEX'S POV*

I herd what he muttered ...idiot . Id never beg anyone . NOT.A.SINGLE SOUL.

We both entered inside the lift and Tristan started talking his pictures in the lift mirror...honestly it gave me an ick. Specially those poses-

If he wasn't my brother...I'd throw him out of the lift. Lucky bastard .The lift opens on the 10th floor where the meeting is suppose to happen and I walk out of the lift leaving Tristan behind who clearly is drowned in his phone .

"Bro-" I heard him say before the lift closes again...idiot .But that's his punishment for not focusing and talking shit.

I walk inside to the receptionist."Inform your boss The Amexdon company is here" I say putting hands in my pockets .Her eyes widen for a bit then she nodded and asked me to go inside and wait "I want to talk with the manager if Mr. Anderson is not here" I say firmly. "Sure sir ...she's inside you can go I'll call her...I can't accompany you as I have work here" .

I nod and go inside , she told me the biggest desk is managers ....I walk towards it and my eyes fall on the girl ....she was sleeping in the desk.

Is she really a manager ? Is this company even serious about stuff? The far I've seen is they're nor punctual and definitely not serious .

I clear my throat hoping she'll wake up...she didn't. The phone rings then and she jerks her head up due to the sound and I finally see her face...

I've never seen someone like her ...she looks so inoccent I want to ruin her . She looks so magical ...is she a witch?

I seem to be lost I'm her and her eyes but my eyes fall on her bare arms...they look soft and milky but she has marks on them....and something inside me ignites to kill anything that hurt her .

I have no idea why I'm feeling this. This is the most horrible emotion I've ever felt . Her eyes finally meet me. She looks at me from head to toe and her eyes widen

"You're Mr.Alex Amexdon?" She asks softly letting our a gasp...gosh her voice is more addictive I can't help but think how it would sound when she moans  .

No seriously I've lost my mind for thinking about her like this.  I clear my throat . "Yes...and I assume you're the manager?" She nodded " As far as I've been here ...your company seems unserious about everything...I hope I don't regret joining hands" I say firmly.

I see a bit of anxiety and fear in her eyes..."You won't Mr. Amexdon ...maybe you're a bit too serious for coming 40 minutes early" she said confidently.

So she's cute and Fiesty ...hmm . As I was about to say something someone interrupts us "It's my fault Miss....sir said to inform y'all but I forgot...I apologize " Tristan says with a sly grin.

"Who are you ?" She asked curiously ."oh...I'm Tristan Amexdon , his personal maid" . I glare at him and he returns smile . I hear her giggle and the sound of it makes me feel something in my heart .

This feeling is way too uncomfortable. "I heard about you a lot Mr. Tristan" she fakes a smile...so she heard about Tristan . "What can I say my lady...I'm a famous man" He smirks .

I clear my throat "if you both are done wasting my time ...we need to start the meeting or should we leave ?" I say looking at her .

She shakes her head "No ...I'm sorry for wasting your "pRecious" time please Follow me.." so she has sarcasm as well....hmm.

We reach inside a conference room and she motions me and Tristan to take the seats ..." I'll just make a call ... excuse me" and with that she leaves .

"She's cute ...also hot...also-" I cut him "Shut up" he grinns "we should praise the creation of God" I scoff "since when are you religious?" I say .

"I may not pray buy what's bad in worshiping a body like that?" He seriously has a death wish . Yes we've shared girls before but I don't like him talking about this specific one.

"Tristan shut your mouth and don't open it unless your dying or it's about the meeting" I say firmling and I heard him mutter "asshole" . I roll my eyes.

...♤○♡○♡○♡○♡○○◇◇○◇○....

*SOPHIA'S POV*

Fuck!

What else am I suppose to say?? I'm so dumb like I literally slept on the table and that Alex- the "ass of a private" guy our so called boss's partner woke me up!

I'm sure that left him a bad impression! How could I be so careless !! God why me?? Ngl he looks so much better in real life then pictures...but with that attitude on his face...*scoff*

I immediately called Jay and he's not picking up . God he always picks up!! Is it a bad day for me? Seriously TODAY?

I walk back and forth trying Mr Andersons number but it dosnt work. I try calling Jay again ...."please pick upp" I mutter under my breath ...atp I feel like panicking ....this meeting was really important to us .

Firstly they're early and noe these both are not picking up the phone ...I'm literally gonna die.

*•♡♤○◇•◇○◇●◇○◇○◇•♤•◇○*

..........................

Hellaur fellas ....it took me a week to write 2k words ...I need real help with it ....I'm anxious too as I write this ... next chapter soon .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 5
Started: July/02/2022 Completed: August/30/2022 By: GB/GothicCremes ------ During that year of high school, you'd be made fun of for being a b...
111K 1.9K 13
"Derek..." I laughed not hesitating to run up to him, I launched myself into his arms, and we stood there holding each other, my feet barely touching...
279 20 11
"You.. you did all this for your father didn't you?!" I said just above a whisper while holding my mother's dead body "Yes" he replied coldly "I NEV...
3.7K 69 20
What happens when Y/n is mute and has to communicate through writing with her friends? Will she ever talk to her friends? Or even to her childhood cr...