I'm Friends With Sponge

By Mr_idiotic

Spongebob SquarePants is owned by Nickelodeon and created by Stephen Hillenburg. ©VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC. More

Bio + Backstory
Moving Out #0
Tea at the Treedome + Y/N's Arrival (Part 1/2) #2
Help Wanted #1
Tea at the Treedome + Y/N's Arrival (Part 2/2) #3
Bubblestand #4
Ripped Pants #6
That One Show #7
Thank You!
Y/N Meets Plankton! #8
A/N: Health Update

Funtime Hangout #5

970 17 17
By Mr_idiotic

Nimbus

This is Y/N's solo chapter

=====

Narrator: Another day, another peaceful morning at the bikini bottom. Saturdays are a great day for Y/N, speaking of Y/N. Let's see what our favorite protagonist is up to.

Y/N casually lying down on the couch while the magical broom that is sweeping by itself named Nimbus sweeps around the living room. Nimbus bonk Y/N's head with a handle causing him to sit up straight.

Y/N: "Ow! Hey, what's a big idea?"

Nimbus points its bristle making him look around the room seeing sparkling clean.

Y/N: "Oh wow. Look at that. You know, you always never failed to amaze me. Hey since today is Saturday, why don't fly around the Bikini Bottom?"

Nimbus thinks about it and sweeps under Y/N.

Y/N: "Whoa. Haha looks like we're flying. Let's go!"

While Y/N riding Nimbus they went straight through the wall leaving their home.

Y/N: "Hey! Was that necessary?"

He asked but got no response from the broom.

Y/N: "Ugh. Probably you are too excited."

As they fly they are heading to the Krusty Krab.

Y/N: "Krusty Krab? Why we-"

Before he could finish his stomach growls a bit.

Y/N: "Er... I guess I am hungry. Good call Nimbus."

They went inside and saw some customers minding their own business but some had eyes on Y/N and the flying broom, we also see Squidward, Spongebob and Mr. Krab having a small conversation until they saw Y/N flying toward them which caught them surprised.

Y/N: *gets off* "Hey you two, hey boss."

Spongebob: "Y/N!" *hugs Y/N*

Squidward: "Yeah Hi..."

Mr. Krab: "Ah Y/N me boy! I thought you having a day off for setting up or something."

Y/N: "Yea well me and Nimbus decided to take a walk."

Squidward: "More like taking a flight."

Y/N: "Anyways, Nimbus brought me here and I got hungry."

Mr. Krabs: "Well feel free to order! And I don't mean "free" food you got that?"

Y/N: "Understand boss."

Mr. Krabs: "hmph."

Squidward: "What do you want?"

Y/N: "Can I get a deluxe Krabby Patty meal?"

Squidward: "Dine in or Take out?"

Y/N: "We'll dine in."

Squidward: "Uh huh. *to spongebob* One deluxe Krabby Patty for dine in!"

DING!

Spongebob: "I got the food already Squidward."

Squidward scoffs and gives the food tray to Y/N. Before he gets a food tray he pays 2 dollars and gets his food.

Y/N: "Thanks. Say how did Spongebob manage to make that after you put the order in?"

Squidward: "Don't know don't care."

Y/N: "...Alrighty then. Come on Nimbus."

As Y/N and Nimbus sit at a respectable table Y/N munchs the Krabby Patty and drinks his soda.

Y/N: "Man it tastes so good! I wonder what kind of ingredients are in this!"

===

Mr. Idiotic: ...

===

As Y/N was about to take another bite something tapped on his shoulder.

Sandy: "Howdy-"

Y/N: "GAAAH! Sandy! Dear Neptune where did you come from?!"

Sandy: "Why... I came from that door? Anyways, I came here for lunch yall don't mind if I sit here?"

Y/N: "Sure why not. As long as Nimbus doesn't mind of course."

Sandy: "Nimbus?"

He pointed a broom and she saw it waving at her with its bristle causing her shock and awe but then shook her head.

Sandy: "WOW! Never I have seen anything like that! Nice to meet ya!"

She said the broom uses its bristle to shake hands.

Sandy: "I'll be back, I just need to order my food first. Save me a sit will ya?"

Y/N: "Sure no problem." *salutes*

Sandy giggles as she walks to the cashier.

As she left, Y/N dipped his fries in the ketchup and ate a few until his broom friend tapped his shoulders making him stop and look at Nimbus in curiosity.

Y/N: "What's up?"

The broom uses its bristle to point, as he looks where it pointing showing Sandy taking her order while Squidward scribbles down without caring, and then Nimbus points back at Y/N. This made the human click in his head.

Y/N: "Oh. Nah, don't be ridiculous me and Sandy are just friends. Sure I mean we are different species but I don't think it would work. *chuckles*

Sandy walks to the table where Y/N and Nimbus sitting. Nimbus nudged Y/N's side, annoyed but decided to shrug it off.

Sandy: "I'm back ya'll! Sorry for the wait."

She said it with a smile.

Y/N: "Oh no no. Don't worry about it, I am only half finished with my food."

Nimbus tapped Y/N's side but Y/N shot it back with a glare causing the broom back away a bit. Sandy hasn't noticed but starting to eat in her helmet. Y/N hasn't noticed how the burger got inside her suit.

Y/N: "Uh Sandy."

Sandy: "Yes Y/N?"

Y/N: "Not trying to be rude but- How on earth are you gonna eat the Krabby Patty while where your suit on?"

Sandy: "Oh it's a little complicated how it works... Here let me show you how."

She proceeds to unzip her suit showing her bare naked with a bikini causing Y/N's right eyebrow to raise high above his forehead while the broom puts its bristle making an oooh gesture.

*S U S    SFX*

Sandy: "You see, as I-"

Y/N: "Alright Alright Alright! UH- You don't need to show me that!"

He said while his face heats a little.

Sandy: "Why? I'm only showing my bikini, there's nothing to be ashamed about." 

Y/N: "Well I am!"

He said as he looked away.

Sandy: "But y'all saw me naked since you and Spongebob came."

Y/N: "But that's different! Plus it's embarrassing in public! Look!"

He said as Sandy looked around the restaurant, nobody was looking at them except Squidward smiling devilishly while Spongebob peaking from the kitchen window smiling with a wink at them.

Sandy blushes and continues eating Krabby Patty and gulp.

Sandy: "R-Right I can see that...Sorry about that."

Y/N: "It's ok. Let's just finish the food."

=====

It is already night and Krusty Krab closed soon. Y/N and Sandy paid for their food and both headed outside while Nimbus followed behind. There was an awkward silence between them until Y/N decided to break the ice.

Y/N: "Well um... that was fun."

Sandy: "Y-Yea! Well despite 'that' moment. That was stupid of me..."

Y/N: "Hey it's alright look, I may know you kinda new at this especially showing um 'that' but hey at least you have to talk to right?"

Sandy: *giggles* "Yeah your right, again sorry."

Nimbus tapped Y/N's shoulders again made him look at the broom again but then got an idea.

Y/N: "You know I was planning if you want to hang out again. If you have time of course"

Sandy: "I would love to but I have some science project to do back to the dome."

Y/N: "Aw I understand."

Sandy: "But I will text you if I am done."

Y/N: "You have a smartphone?"

Sandy: "Yup! Oh wow, I am surprised you have that too! Mind yall have your number?"

Y/N nods and gives her number to her while Sandy does the same as she gives her number to Y/N.

Sandy: "...Hey Y/N."

Y/N: "Yo."

Sandy: *blushes holding her slider* "W-Would you like to see it again?"

Y/N: "Uh- I I-"

Mr. Krabs: *comes out from the door* "AG AG AG AG! And then I told that little pep squick saying SO LONG SHRIMP!"

Squidward: "Uh huh real funny Mr. Krabs..."

Mr. Krabs: "Oh come on, you gotta admit it was pretty good right Spongebob?"

Spongebob: "DAHAHAHA! You said it! Oh hey, you guys! You wanna hear Mr. Krabs story?"

Sandy: *giggles* "Sorry square dude I got a project to do! I'll see you later! Bye yall!"

Spongebob / Y/N: "Bye Sandy!"

Mr. Krabs: "Welp, gotta head home but not gonna let my daughter mad at me late again."

He left leaving the trios to walk to their home. Meanwhile, Nimbus flies over them.

Squidward: "So... How's your date between you two?"

The human turns red a bit.

Y/N: "That was NOT a date."

Spongebob: "Mhmm. Suuure it is...!"

Spongebob and Squidward laugh continuously as Y/N glares at them.

Y/N: "Man, you guys are the worst."

He said as the trios walked to the sunset that led to their home.

The End

=====

Hope you guys enjoy this first solo chapter of Y/N sorry this chapter is a bit lacking but I am doing my best. 。°('ฅωฅ')°。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 6 1
Sophie is just the typical 10-year-old girl. Except for her family life where she grows up in a foster home with a mom, a dad, 15 older siblings, six...
14.1K 95 12
Mario and friends are at the beach, when suddenly, a portal appeared on the ocean floor and sucked everybody in, and they all made their way to the u...
255 0 15
And here's the third season of the fan made series. It may seem a little rushed, but I just felt that way this year. So I hope you enjoy it and that...
225 2 17
It is a typical night for SpongeBob Squarepants, Maddie, Pippa, and their friend Patrick Star. Patrick leaves for the night and SpongeBob goes to bed...