the nanny/ Bughead

By that_girly223

Jughead joneshas a hard time looking after his daughter as a single father so his friend Veronica suggests sh... More

Intro
"tell me about yourself:
mo-mmy
I QUIT

meeting

18 0 0
By that_girly223

JUGHEAD POV:

             C-dad J-yes sweetie? C-can you pwease play with me J-sorry honey but I am working C-you never play with me no more J-ik baby: after I am done writing I go and see Claire sleeping on the couch, I pick her up and put her In her bed, I kiss her on the head before going to sit on the couch with a glass of whiskey but the front door burst open reveling my freind Veronica and her husband sweetpea  V-hiiii S-damn drinking at 4 in the afternoon again jug?
J-its been hard V-why what's wrong?
J-its just I feel like I am failing as a father S-bro you are a great dad J-its just I never have time to spend time with her   and I don't want her to feel alone V-you know I have a bestfriend who is a nanny she is very good and she loves kids J-wait really? V-yup J--actually that would be great I Mean I have a spare bedroom so it's perfect V-mhm I'll bring her over tomorrow J-yeah thank you V-ofc S-cmon Ronnie: they leave and I drink some more unitl I go to bed.

          I wake up the next morning and make Claire some breakfast C-hi Dada J-hi baby guess what C-what? J-you might be getting a new nanny today C-really is it a girl? J-yup: she jumps up and down happy J-ok ok time to eat: we eat and then I hear a knock on the door I open it to reveal a Veronica and a beautiful blond girl, her perfect curls bounced perfectly on her shoulders and he emerald green eyes and don't get me started on her body V-heyyy: I let them in and took them to the kitchen where we sat down at the island J-hi I am Jughead jones: I shake her hand B-i am betty cooper nice to meet you: she smiles and damn she is hot C-dad J-oh this si Claire my daughter C-hello you very pretty B-aww thank you little one your very beautiful as well: Claire giggles.

BETTY POV:

       after Veronica leaves Jughead shows me around the house while Claire plays J-ok this is where you will be sleeping: he shows me a beautiful bedroom he smiles and God damn he is good looking wait no betty he is your new boss basically: I walk in and put my bags down J-so what do you think? B-its beautiful thank you sm J-yes ofc,: before we get another word Claire runs in C-betty can you pwease play with me B-yes ofc if it's ok with you Mr jones? J-yeah ofc: Claire tugs at my leg and puts her arms in the air C-up: I giggle and pick her up C-can we play in the backyard? B-ofc little one: I take her out to the backyard.

JUGHEAD POV:

        After about a hour of writing I go out to the backyard and see betty running around wiht Claire, her blonde hair flowed perfectly and her sun dress swayed in the summer breeze C-daddy come play J-eh I don't knwo about that C-aw pwease J-fine only for a minute: I run out and pick her up and swing her through the air while she laughs I look over and see betty smiling and giggling: I stop and put her down and she runs into Betty's arms C-can we watch a movie B-yeah what movie? C-coraline B-great choice let's go: betty picks Claire up and smiles at me and takes her inside.

BETTY POV:

        Claire falls asleep cuddled up in my arms as I sit in the corner of the couch with her in my lap. At this point it gets dark outside and i hear footsteps from behind me J-hey how about I take her to bed B-are you sure? J-yup: he bends down and picks her up and takes her upstairs, I get up shortly after clean up a little and go upstairs and into the bathroom to take a shower. I let the warm water flow down my body. I get out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel and go into the hallway to my room but as I wlak down the dark hallway I bump into a tall figure and my Towel almost falls but I save it J-oh shit i-i uhm I am sorry B-oh it's fine Mr Jones it's my fault I shoudl ahve watched where I was going: I look at him and realize he didn't have a shirt on and fuck his abs are amazing, shit did he catch me looking? B-ok uhm goodnight: I get dressed and go to sleep but not without dreaming about Jugheads abs a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1M 40.4K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
533K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 36.1K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...