His Muslim Maid

By Writing_Is_My_Bae

|• H i g h e s t R a n k i n g #1 in Spiritual •| They didn't agree on much. In fact, they didn't agree on an... More

♥iNterdiction♥
Ch1♥iMeet The Boss♥
Ch2 ♥iCould Go♥
Ch3♥iHate Selfies♥
Ch4♥iForget Chace♥
Ch5♥iHate Jasmine♥
Chapter 6 ☀Death Anniversary(PT 1)☀
Chapter 7 ☀Death Anniversary(PT2)☀
Chapter 8 ☀Realzing My Happiness☀
Chapter 9 ☀Worst Night Ever☀
Chapter 10☀Forgiveness☀
Chapter 11☀Never Be Ashamed Of Your feelings☀
Chapter 12☀Where Is Jasmine?☀
Chapter 13☀The ¡ce cream ¡s f¡n¡shed, K¡d☀
Chapter 14☀Thanks For The Compl¡ment☀
Chapter 15☀That ¡s Your Pun¡shment☀
Chapter 16☀¡t Was Beacuse Of YOu☀
Chapter 17☀Musl¡m Ma¡d Not g¡rlfr¡end☀
Chapter 18☀Per¡ods Are Not That Bad☀
Chapter 19☀Sambusa & Problems☀
Chapter 20 |• Car R¡de W¡th Them •|
Chapter 21♥Apolog¡z¡ing♥
Chapter 22♥Do ¡ L¡ke Him?♥
Chapter 23♥¡'m Not Yours♥
Chapter 24 ♥iAsk Him♥
Chapter 26♥iHate Cancer♥
Chapter 27♥iM a Dead Meat♥
Chapter 28 iHate Kilala
Chapter 29 ♥iHate Unknown♥
Chapter 30♥iHate The Monster♥
Chapter 31♥iLoveKilala♥
Chapter 32♥iLike Mr.James♥
Chapter 33♥iCan Have Your Pics♥
Ch.34iM Locked
Chapter 35 /\ iDidn't Still
Ch.36: iM Gonna Be A Model
CH.37 /: iM Not A stealer :\
Ch.38 iGot a New Job
c h a p t e r / 3 9 iM Not Going To Ruin It
PLEASE READ / IMPORTANT

Chapter 25♥iSaw Him♥

36.1K 1.5K 478
By Writing_Is_My_Bae

♥ | • Jasmine's P • O • V • | ♥

I regret asking that, in fact that was inappropriate thing to ask, since he's my boss. Everything others said or think was wrong and I'm glad for that, because now, I'm the finding truth. Even, if he says, he doesn't like me. It's not the end of the world, plus I never I had feelings for him.

I never like him like that. Thanks to Lord, that never happen.

"Why do you ask that?" He finally spoke.

"I don't do why's."

I actually, do, but in this case, I don't.

"What if I don't?" he inquired.

"That's perfectly fine," I smiled at him.

"And what if I do?"

"Then, I think there is something wrong with you," I told him, strolling towards the kitchen.

I mean, seriously, how can a guy like him like his maid? A Muslim Maid? Me? Of all humans.

"Mine--"

"I told you, don't call me that."

"It's normal for me to call you that," he said, sitting down to one of the chairs.

I sighed, "Normal is overrated and I hate the nickname?"

"Why do ask?" He asked, again.

"I told you, I don't do why's."

"Give me one solid reason."

Think of something, empty-headed.

"I was bored...and yeah. That's all." I bit my lip.

"Bored of what?"

"Of everything."

"Am I boring?" He asked, shyly.

I shook my head. "No, you're not boring, Mr. James," I inform him, smiling.

He chuckled. "You shouldn't call me that."

I raised my brows. "Call you what?"

"Mr. James. It sounds weird, when you say it."

"What? Why? I mean, your name is James and you're my boss, so it makes sence, when I call you, Mr. James."

He laughed. "Just don't call me, 'mr. James'."

"What do you want me to call you?"

"James."

"I can't. It fells weird to say it." I admitted.

He was about to speak, but my phone ruined it. The caller was unknown.

"Hello," I said, standing up.

"Hi, I'm calling from, St Thomas hospital to let you that, Tariq have an appointment today at three thirty and that Dr. Grey has passed away yesterday. Please, make sure you don't miss this appointment. Thank you." With that, she hung up.

What?

He died.

Dr. Grey is dead.

"He's dead." I cried, weakly, throwing the phone.

"Who's dead?" Mr. Asked, Shockley

"My favorite doctor. He was so kind to us, me and Tariq. He once took us to valley fair. It was his favorite place. He was there for us, when our parents were gone. He treated us like his own kids.. He loved us so much and... now he's gone, forever." All the sudden silvery tears started running down my cheek like a rain in hurricane.

"It's alright. He's in a better place now--" Mr. James tried to make me fell better, but nothing was getting any better.

Hot tears continued. "When I cry about one thing, I end up crying about everything that's wrong in my life. I end up losing my loved ones. I end up...."

"It's okey to cry the sky does it too." He chuckled, a little, I did too.

"My parents dead, too," he said, sadly. There was guilty was on his face.

"How did they die?" I asked, sniffing.

He didn't answer me, instead he got up and strolled towards the sink.

"I can tell you how mine died," I said, to cought his attention. "My father died before--"

"It's okey, you don't have to tell me. And I'm sorry about your parent."

"I'm sorry, too."

He shook his head. "It's not your fault."

"I'm still sorry," I told him, smiling.

"You're great, Jasmine. You really are."

All the sudden, the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it," I said, walking over to the door.

"No more school and I become the student of the year!" Tariq announced, excitedly, showing me a silver trophy.

"Wow! That's amazing, T. I'm so proud of you." I hugged him then kissed on the cheek. "And you smell good."

"Who's shoes is this? Is it your boss's?" He asked, focusing on Mr. James's shoes.

Ignoring his question, I said, "You have an appointment in thirty minutes. Eat something."

"Yay! I got see Dr. Grey, again," I said, excitingly.

You're not gonna see him, again, T.

We're not going to see him, again.

I wanted to tell him that, but he was too young and it will ruin his mood.

"Alright, there's ice cream and browns," I told him. That was his favorite dessert of all time.

"Hey, buddy," Mr. James greeted T, as he came to the living room. "What's the trophy for?"

"Hi, boss," T greeted him, back. "And trophy is because, I'm become student
of years."

Mr. James walked over to T and hugged him. "That's fantastic, Buddy. I'm so proud of you."

"That's what everyone is saying, anyway, I'm gonna go use the restroom." With that, T went to upstairs.

I went into the kitchen to prepare the desserts for T and Mr. James. As for me, I'm fasting and it wasn't hard at all.

"He's a good kid," Mr. James, commented, as he strolled towards me.

I agreed. "He is."

"And you're good, too."

Good?

I don't think so.

"There's nothing good about me," I told him.

It was true.

I'm not good.

"You're wrong," he disagreed, "Look at you, you're all covered up, you're modest. You don't date, which is marvelous. And you take care of your brother, which makes you an amazing sister---"

That was unexpected.

"Well, thanks," I thanked him, as I laughed.

"You're welcome, by the way, you have a beautiful laugh."

Whatever.

There's no such thing as: beautiful laugh.

Everyone has weird laugh, including moi.

"What about you? What's great thing about you?" I asked, as I pulled the ice cream towards him.

He didn't say anything. He just stared at me, smiling.

"OK, never mind," I said, as I walked over to the stairs.

He followed me. "I'm glad I met you. You remind me someone I loved."

He's glad that he met me?

Okey, I think that's normal...right?

And I remind him, someone he loved?

I wonder who.

"Why are you glad, that you met me and who do I remind you?" I asked, curiously.

"Aren't you going to the hospital?" He said, ignoring my question.

"Yeah....and I need ride..."

"Yeah, of course, I'll give you a ride."

"Thanks, I really appreciate it," I thanked him, smiling.

"And the weekends, I can teach you, how to drive, if you want," he offered, politely.

I nodded, exactingly. "Yes! I'd love to learn how to drive. Thank you for the offer, it means a lot."

He smiled. "It's nothing, really."

"I'm ready!" Tariq, shouted, as he jumped from the stairs.

"Alright, then let's leave," Mr. James, said, walking over to the maim door.

We followed him and get into his car.

♥♥♥

"The doctor will see you in a couple of minutes," the nurse said, and walked away.

"I need water," T, said.

"Ok," I stood up, "Come follow me," I walked over to the drinking  fountain.

"The water is too cold," T, whined.

"I have a normal water," a similar male voice said.

I looked up and I was shooked. Not because of the person, but what happen to his arm.

"Tamir! What happen? What's wrong with your arm?" I asked, shooked and concerned at the same time.

"Here, kiddo," Tamir handed the water bottle to Tariq.

"Why are you wearing an arm cast? Did your hand or arm broke?"

If his arm or hand is broken.

It's my freaking fault.

Why?

Because, Mr. James fought with him, becusee of me.

"Yep, both my hand and arm are damaged." He said, avoiding my gaze.

"How? What caused it?"

"I get into fight and I caused it."

"What fight? The fight with Mr. James?" I asked, worried.

He nodded.

I knew it.

I knew it.

"I am so sorry, Tamir. This is all my fault. I'm really very sorry---"

"Stop apologizing," Tamir snapped, annoyed. "I'm fine, really and it's not any of your fault. But, are you free this weekend?"

"Yeah," I replied, immediately.

"Good," he said, as he  took a something from his pocket and handed to me. "There's my number and I already have yours. I'll call you, soon."

He was about walk away, but I stopped him.

"Why are you here? In the hospital?"

"My friend got a job and I was with him. Why?"

"I was just wondering," I told him, biting my lip.

"Alight, see you soon and Ramdan Mubarak," with that, Tamir disappeared.

"Tariq Jamal. The doctor is ready to see you," the same nurse, announced.

We went into the room, the doctor was there and I couldn't believe who I saw. My jaw dropped, I felt like my eyes would pop right out of my head,  and my heart was like a beating drum, when I saw the familiar face.

♥♥♥♥♥

Cliffhanger!

Who do you amazeballs think?

More drama, secrets and stuff are coming up.

The book hit 302k+ Reads, 11.2k+ Votes & 2.8k+ Comments, also top 5 on the 'hot list'

And it's all because of you, amazeballs.

Thank you so much for your endless support. You guys are my world.

I recently made instagram: @Writing_Is_My_Bae. You guys can follow me and know things.

Also, I always wonder where my readers are from. So, comment Where are from?

I'm from the messed up USA :( not happy BC the other day, they freaking allowed to a freaking marriage to the same damn gender.

I'm out guys and I love y'all♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923K 43K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
545K 16K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...
773K 28.7K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
384 43 7
TROPE-- MISUNDERSTANDING When a Muslim girl is not in her right path she herself don't know anything about her religion doing everything which is ha...