๏ผก๏ฝ†๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…

By novelemia0

,,๐—œ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

327 8 10
By novelemia0

Annellyse

__________
"Do I really have to do this?"

My alarm goes off. I wake up and spend some time on my phone. I guess Im not a morning person.

I head to my bathroom and take a look in the mirror. I look ridiculous. My hair is messy, my mascara is smudged, I need to take a shower.

Deciding I can't present myself like this in the first day of college Im gonna do an everything shower.
The hot water hits my skin and I dont't even flinch.I love hot showers. I don't get people that take cold showers.

Anyway, I get out of my bathroom and wrap a towel around my body starting my morning routine.
>
I finally feel like a normal person after my skincare,so I decide I should grab some clothes.

In our college we have this stupid rule where we need to wear black and white on our first day.

I choose a pair of leather black shorts that imitate a skirt and wear them with a simple thin and white shirt.

I put on my jewelry. Some gold hoops,my rings, a cute swan necklace and my usual pandora bracelets.

>>
I think that my kinda curly hair does not go with my outfit so I decide to straighten it.

It took me sometime to finish but after seeing my pin straight hair , I consider this was the best decision.

Putting on some lipbalm I think that is time for makeup. I don't usually wear a lot,but it depends on my mood.

I apply mascara and make my eyelashes look super long ,then I move to my lip products. Im gonna use a lip tint and some gloss.

I grab my favourite arab perfume and spray half of the bottle. I have an obsession.

I look one more time in the mirror attached to my vanity then run to the kitchen.

By the counter I see a grumpy Cierra.

-Morning sunshine! I greet sarcastically
-Fuck college. She responds and I start laughing.
-Oh, shut up. It's gonna be fun. I say trying to lift her mood.

Ci has been my best friend since I was born. She's like my soulmate. Im sure that if I won't get married by 30 I will definitely marry her.

We moved together when we were 18. Our parents knew eacother so they agreed.

My mama is latina and so is my papa. Cierra's parents are also from Spain so that made us very close.

-Give me some coffe, pleaseeee. I think I will die on this counter before I even start college. Ci tells me so I pour her some coffe. She has an addiction.
I can't judge her though Im no better.

We drink our coffe then I wait for her in the kitchen.
She had to finish her make up.

>>
Cierra leaving her room is what interrupts my instagram scrooling.

I look up at her and see that we are kinda matching. She's beautiful. She had always been.

No wonder why everyone tells us we are living proof that two pretty best friends do exist.

-Ready? I ask her and she nods.
-Of course. Im hoping we are going to find some hot guys on campus.

She's so dumb.

-Stop Ci. Told you Im not gonna let any guy near me this year. They're all stupid. I tell her and she gives me a disappointed look.

-You're no fun. Im sure there are lots of tall dudes that are gonna drool over you. She winks.

Im tired of her little jokes .

-You are so dumb. Let's go already.
-Okayy, your problem if you wanna end up living with hundreds of cats in a ugly and small apartment. She laughs.

Did she really said that? I think im gonna fight her today.

-You bitch! Let's go before I punch you.

-Shut up, you love me.    She's right. I love her even if she acts like a dumb bitch.

>>
We are now walking to Cierra's parking spot.
I enter the passenger seat while she starts the car. We drive off and put some music on for the road.

>
We stop in front of our college and get out off the car.
Heading to our lockers cause we wanna leave our bags ,we already see almost everyone staring at me and Ci.

Maybe they've missed us.

We then run to class considering that we are a bit late.
Fortunately we have Marketing Research first course which is Ms. Leyi class.
One of the best professors.

We enter the room where we see a lot of students already in their seats so we take our place somewhere in the back.

Right after us Ms. Leyi comes in and greets us.She then starts asking some simple questions about the lessons from last year and we do some practice.
>

I could see in the corner of my eye that Ci stopped writing and she gasped. At first I didn't pay attention to her cause I was listening to what the professor was saying, but then I felt her fist on my arm.

-Ouch, what? I ask clueless and she just points to the door.

-I think I just fell in love. She says whispering ,looking at the guy that just came in the class with his friend beside him.

-Ah,look who it is! My favorites! How come you attend my course this year gentlemen?
Says the teacher clearly not talking seriously.

-Thank you Ms. Leyi. It's such a pleasure to see you! You are also our favourite professor.

Says the kinda curly haired one while walking towards the two seats near us with his friend.

-Sit down Alessandro. There are 15 minutes left of my lesson, I would love if you two would keep quiet. The teacher ends their conversation.

They both sit down behind us laughing. I didn't took a good glance of the friend but I could tell that this Alessandro was Ci's new crush.

She grabs her phone and texts me.

🤍Ci

Did you see that?
                                  08:48

Me

What? This Alessandro guy?
                                  08:49

🤍Ci

Yess
Should I ask for his number?
                                 08:49

I don't finish my text cause this Alessandro taps Cierra's shoulder.

-Hey gorgeous. Want my number ?
I guess he saw our conversation.

-Sure. Says Ci confidently.

The bell rings, Ms. Leyi's lesson ending ..

-I'll text you. Maybe we can met after courses
He says smiling .

-Okay. My friend responds before grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the classroom.

Oh my god.

-NO WAY HE JUST DID THAT ANNE!
Cierra screams loud enough for others to hear her.

-What? He just gave you his number. You are pretty no wonder he wanted it. I smile knowing that maybe they could end up together . He's actually okay.

>>>>

We are now heading to our last course. Alessandro kept his promise and texted Cierra. It was cute you know I'm starting to like him.

They talked to meet after coures somewhere near college. It was a mini caffe i think.

The only problem was that my stupid friend that I plan on chocking right now , insisted I come too. And obviously, Alessandro suggested for him to bring his "bro".

Wtf.

I hate this girl sometimes.

>>
After finally getting out of the college doors we walk to the location Ale sent us.

When we arrive we recognize them immediately. They are very noticeable you know.

I get a look of both of them.

The one I guess it's Alessandro is definitely Cierra's type. He has curly brown hair. A large smile on his face. He's tall, a bit more muscular than he seemed in class and he had strong hands. Cierra loved a strong man.

His friend on the other hand was hot. Beautiful in a werid way. He had some tattoos that were covering his big muscles. His hair was darker and messy.

The one thing that captured my attention was his grey eyes. I have never seen this beautiful eyes in my life.

He had an expression that I could hardly read. I can't tell if he wanted to be here.

Anyway ,we sit in the seats ,facing them.

-Hey girls. Alessandro says.

-Hello. Cierra responds.

-Hi. I mutter short so that they can barely hear it. I feel so uncomfortable. I don't even know these boys.

-What are your names?

-Im Cierra, call me Ci I don't mind. She was clearly flirting. That made me laugh.

-And yours? Asks the hot friend while looking deeply into my eyes.

-Annellyse.

_________________________________

This is my first chapter guyssss. I hope you enjoyed reading. I will try my best to post the other chapter tommorow. Thank you for appreciating my work.

I wanna excuse my grammar again. As I said, English isn't my first language.

Tell me your opinion about the characters.

Don't forget to follow my tiktok

See youuuu❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604 40 14
๐๐‡๐˜๐’๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐’ a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...
31.1K 2.2K 58
โ™คVOL 1: Book III in the FORBIDDEN seriesโ™ค โ™ โ™ค "Have you ever been in love?" I didn't know what to say to that. My skin heated with an embarrassed, u...
1.6M 47.4K 50
"Listen Astrid Marรญa Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...
110K 797 9
Bea had a deep crush on Thyago since fifth grade but he happens to be her cousin's boyfriend- Elena. Thyago was not only the good Mayor's son and the...