Forced marriage <3

Od Skzisfreetherapy

"Do I really have to marry Hyunjin?" "That's not how you talk to your future husband Lixie" Top:Hyunjin Botto... Více

Part 1!
Part 2!
Part 3!
Part 5!
Part 6!
Part 7
Part 8!

Part 4

101 6 0
Od Skzisfreetherapy

👹 Is sana gay? (The only question that matters!)

Hyunjin's POV
I haven't seen Felix in a while... Ugh why do I care about that gayass anyways! As I continue to work on some documents and I saw Felix posted something he probably forgot about it! Ugh let's see what he's doing!

LixthePix______________________

LixthePix: seungie did my hair 🤧🤧🤧
💙14,563 comments:Skzisfreetherapy,Jypapi💅🏻,Jisungthebbg
Thesavage:I did amazing as always! 😎👍✨
Jypapi: we're flopping please join the cult
Jisungthebbg:slay babygirl
Babybreadofficial:why I got those glasses tho?😰
View more...

What? He went out to that stupid party of his! That gayass! Ugh! I continued stalking him on insta until I realized that I had to finish my work.

5 hours later
I started getting ready for bed until I see Felix with a guy... I felt anger and jealousy stirring around in my stomach. "WHERE WERE YOU?" I yelled at him he didn't respond but his friend did. "And that's my cue to leave..." he quickly ran away. "WHERE WERE YOU!" I yelled at him again he started crying. Tch crybaby "I-I wa-s at a par-party" he told me and ran away. I kinda felt bad for making him cry now... what! Your not supposed to feel bad for that gayass hyunjin! Ugggghhhh!  I started showering and I heard Felix and his friend talking.

"I swear I'm going to beat the living shit outta that Hyunjin guy!" The voice yelled through the screen
"I'll join you ___!" Another voice agreed
I couldn't hear anything or the names except mine! That gayass is talking shit about me! I will beat the living shit outta him!

Dhcbehcgechehc

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

156K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
267K 6.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 34.2K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
701K 15.7K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.