Part 3!

Dam I update this shit more than my first book 😭 prob bc my idea here is ✨fresh✨ ALSO I'M ON MY THANKSGIVING BREAK HEHEHEHEH

Hyunjin's POV
After I saw Felix and his family I headed back home and took a shower. My phone started ringing,so I picked it up "Hello? Who is this?" I asked "It's your mom!" She told me. "Oh yeah wassup?" I asked her "You and Felix are going to move in the same house alr?" She told me. "Fine we will get our own rooms though!" I told her "Yeah he's just going to live with you because it's near Ms.lee and me also its near your friends house!" She told me "do I have to pick him up?" I asked. "Nope! His driver will drive him and also treat him right or else I'll chop you into pieces" she informed me. "Oh ok 😰" I responded.

"Great talk to you soon!" I told her I was actually in a good mood today for some random reason,even though I'm pissed that gayass has to live with me.
2 hours later...
I heard a ring from the front door and saw Felix and his luggages he had fairy lights in his hand and a bunch of pink items ew. I led him up to his bedroom "This is your room" I told him coldly "Oh ok!" He quickly started unpacking.

Felix's POV
I finished my room and this is what it looks lik

I DON'T CARE IF ITS NOT PINKKKKK (I CHANGED IT BC I THOUGHT THE OTHER ONE WAS A BIT UGLY)

Credits to someone on Pinterest btw
Soon enough Hyunjin came in "eww what is this?" He asked in a disgusted tone. "My room? Why?" I asked him innocently "Anyways,I have rules in this house! So rule 1:if your or my parents come act like a cute couple,2:don't talk to me at school or here unless it's urgent,3:you can't leave the house without permission!" He told me strictly. "Oh ok" I gulped and heard a text message come from my phone.

💅🏻slay-Jisung,THE REAL BBG-Felix, I'm an adult-Jeongin,Normal-Seungmin
The baby girls
THE REAL BBG-Why are we here?
Normal-yeah! Why?
💅🏻slay-bc! My pookie alpha 🥺 is hosting a party
I'm an adult-pookie alpha?
Normal-Yeah wtf.
💅🏻slay-you guys have to go! It starts at 7:30
THE REAL BBG-I have to ask to go
💅🏻slay-your parents always let you go!
THE REAL BBG-I got a husband and he won't let me go unless I ask him sadly
💅🏻slay-k seung can you and Jeongin come tho
Normal-yeah
I'm an adult-on my way
💅🏻slay-but it's 6:30?
Normal-we don't care we're coming
End of chat

Bro I have to ask that guy if I can go omg! Ok it's fine Felix! Your just asking! It's fine! You need to go to that party tho! I soon arrived at Hyunjin's office I knocked on the door. "Come in!" He told me "What do you want?" He asked "Umm C-Can I-I go t-to a pa-party?" I stuttered. "No! Your not going anywhere!" He yelled.  Time for plan b:sneak out good thing I have the keys to his house! I never thought I would do this! Dang!

After I sneaked out my driver saw me and drove me to the party. "Hey! Never thought you would come!" Jisung told me. "Sungie! Where's Minnie and innie?" I asked "I think they're drinking join us!" He responded "No thank you!" I replied and ran to the dance floor to party.

5 hours later (it's like 2:00 am)
That party was so fun! Anyways I found my friend Yeonjun to drive me back him and once I arrived I heard Hyunjin... "WHERE WERE YOU?" He yelled "And that's my cue to leave.." yeonjun quickly ran away. "WHERE WERE YOU??" Hyunjin yelled again "I-I was at Jisung's place" I responded back. "YOU DIDN'T ASK!!" Hyunjin yelled again "I-I'm sor-sorry" I started crying.
To be continued...

Wassup 😰 words:672