Meant For You

By VioletSuns

Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wro... More

Preface
Chapter 1: Somewhere Between a Dance and a Song
Chapter 2: A Name Coming To Light
Interrogation and Dates
Dates, Dancing and Tears
When the Truth Comes Out
Apologies and Revelations
Sister talks and Jams
The Scary Part?
Speculative Pain
@Lesbiantwists
Mall Talk
Silence Is A Virtue
Ginger Jesus
Can't Let You Walk Away
Our July in the Rain
Breaking Down
Can We Make It?
Tattoos and Thankyous
News of a Scoop
Saying Goodbye
She Means Everything
PG guys! PG!
Tell it Like it is.
Birthday Girl
Birthday Girl Take 2
Cheese Balls
To New York
Counting the Days
The Real Goodbye
Don't Feel
No One Tells You
Blind Frustration
Just Help Me
Turning Up In Tokyo
Heart by Heart
Epilogue Part 1: The Whole Shebang

Girlfriend Club

87 1 1
By VioletSuns

Chapter 14: Girlfriend Club

---Hope POV---

IT’S THE H&H COMBO! HAROPE ANYONE?

“What’d we say ladies and gentlemen? It was bound to happen sometime. Those boys are just too hard to resist!

We suspected something romantic going on between Harry Styles (19) and Hope Cameno (18) and on Wednesday when we managed to snap the two of them in what looked to be an intimate moment. I guess what we were supposed to see was a group outing to the mall as Harry’s fellow band mates; Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik were also present. However, from what our source saw, this didn’t have any effect on the two lovebirds as they laughed throughout the day. Well, almost all the day. We saw some hostility between the two later the same day as they refrained from talking to one another.

This came as a shock to our source because only minutes before they reported that the two “literally couldn’t take their eyes off of each other.” I doubt we’ll ever find out what went on that day because who can really tell in young love?

Now, all other rumours can be denied and one in particular confirmed. Yesterday night while they were on the radio Harry spilt the beans singing her praises; “Hope is just amazing” and “She’s basically perfect in every way imaginable” then later, “Words can’t even describe”, while apparently the already multitalented beyond belief ebony girl, can also sing? I think someone is a little awestruck?

In the interview it seemed that Hope’s fame as a designer and model was overlooked by the rest of the boys; Zayn even going as far as being the one to initially spill about Hope and Harry while he shouted out for an explanation. Who knows the inner dynamics of One Direction? The interview also told us that Hope has now met the Ginger King, Ed Sheeran and according to Harry, it was hilarious. Something you need to tell us Hope? Or are you with the wrong singer? We just kidding Hope, you and Harry are truly a golden couple. I can’t wait for the twitter shipping of Harope.

Speaking of twitter, an epic battle was fought on Wednesday too, as One Direction fans expressed their outrage over the boy’s new friend. However, Hope showed that she wouldn’t back down, nor be intimidated by their harsh comments. She even went as far as to start twitter trends of her own such as #LesbianTwists and #SexyDirections while also complimenting the Directioners on their own tag of #HopefulSlut. It seems that the Raven Beauty can hold her own in the online world. Harry, we applaud you on your choice.

We’re all interested, I know, to see where this relationship goes. We’ve heard Harry’s thoughts but, what does Hope say? I think I can speak for all when I demand that she speak out in an interview. 

As mentioned before you’re going to have to look out for One Direction’s interview tonight on the Late Late Show. We could practically hear the love seeping into Harry’s voice in the radio interview, but what will his eyes show? Not only that, but this way we can see how the rest of the boys are doing. Who knows, maybe Liam will have yet another hairstyle?”

I breathe out as I finish the article. Well. I lean back into my chair behind the screen at the boy’s signing and I can’t help but let out a light chuckle. Do they think that I need their approval to date Harry? Now I know that wasn’t the aim of the article, but the fact that they said “Harry, we applaud you on your choice”? I mean come on!  It’s really not their business…

Putting the magazine on the little table in-front of me I let my nerves get the best of me. I’ve been trying to calm myself down pretty much the entire time I’ve been here, hence the magazine. Let me tell you now, I’ve been here for two hours and I still haven’t calmed down.

Today, I will be meeting the girlfriends.

Apparently, after yesterdays… spill… Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle have been basically demanding to meet me. I have a feeling that, that probably isn’t good. I’m seriously freaking out about it. I was weighing the possible outcomes in my head earlier and the repercussions. So far I’ve come up with two probable happenings:

1.       a) I’ll meet them and they’ll hate me resulting in the meltdown between the boys because they can’t all be together with their girlfriends, then leading to the breakup of the band and then the destruction of the world because millions of teenage girls will become weeping messes. This may result in the world exploding or human evolution being set back say two thousand years.

1.       b) I’ll meet the girls and they’ll hate me and then after some extremely tense group outings Harry will finally dump me because he’ll realise that I’m actually a socially awkward turtle.

2.       I’ll meet the girls and we’ll get along just peachy.

It’s safe to say that I’m hoping for option two or even 1. b), because at least then the world won’t self-destruct. I’m probably just over analysing the situation and coming up with completely loopy ideas but I have a reason to fear; girls are notoriously bitchy. If they feel threatened, you’re dead. If they feel uncomfortable, you’re dead. If they feel jealous of you, again you’re dead. Either way, you’re dead and dying isn’t really on my list of things to do.

“Hope?” Harry asks gently, bringing me out of my mental stupor. I look over to see him lingering in the doorway to the little tent thing.

“Hey.” I say with a smile.

“Bored yet babe?” He asks cheekily and I snort.

“No way. This is the most fun I’ve had in a decade.” I retort sarcastically. I curse under my breath as my voice shakes slightly. Why did it shake you ask? BECAUSE I’M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT!

“Hey, sweetheart, listen to me, they’re gonna love you.” Harry says gently as he picks up on my nervousness. I love how he can understand me so well.

“But what if they don’t? It could lead to the destruction of the planet! Well, not at first but just wait and you’ll see. This world only has months to live.” I ramble slightly, probably not making any sense at all. When Harry laughs I shoot him my coldest possible glare.

“What are you talking about?” He chuckles out “You know, it’s funny to think you’re worried about meeting other people, and yet, you’re so fearless to the fans.” He says, shaking his head in wonder. I begin grumbling in my mind for a while before I speak aloud.

“That is because, dear Harry, I’m a keyboard warrior!” I say indignantly, turning my nose to the air and sniffing. I hear his loud laughter from behind me as I turn my back to him. I hear soft footsteps on the marbled floor behind me before I feel Harry’s strong arms encase my waist.

“Hope, you listen to me and you listen well. You are strong, caring, beautiful, funny and just overall amazing. You just have this presence and people can’t help but like you. The sooner you realise that the better.” Harry tells me, caressing my sides gently with his fingertips. The breath from his words brushed against my neck as his cheek brushed mine. I shivered. Letting out a long breath I turn to face him, reaching my arms up to gently twine my fingers through his hair.

I stare into Harry’s eyes and my breath catches at the sincerity in his eyes. I’m trapped in the cage of his stare and arms but I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. I pull one hand from his hair, while my other continues to stoke his neck, and gently run it down his cheek and jaw before brushing it up to cup his cheek again.

“OK. I don’t agree with everything you said by thankyou anyway. It really has calmed me down.” I say and shiver slightly as I lean forwards and brush my lips against his, but a brush is all it takes. Harry makes a small noise in the back of his throat, tightening his arms around my waist and crushing my body flush against his. I moved my hands again to twist further into his hair; revelling in the feeling of the silky strands running between my fingers. His tongue reached out to run along my bottom lip, asking for entry, but before I could respond a cough sounded from behind us. I growled into Harry before reluctantly pulling away from him. He gently laughs, following my mouth away to place a last peck on my lips before he too pulled away and turned towards the mysterious cough.

“Not interrupting are we?” Perrie Edwards stands, in front of Harry and I, with a huge smile plastered across her face. I glance behind her to Danielle and Eleanor with equally smug grins on their faces.

“Not at all.” Harry replies casually, wrapping his arm around me.

“Oh my God. You’re Perrie Edwards.” I whisper scream, embarrassing myself probably but too hyped to care. I look to the other two girls and stare equally wide eyed at them. “And you’re Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder. Holy shit. HI!” I say quickly. My exclamations seemed to bring them into some type of hype too as they turned wide eyed stares my way.

“You know our names!” Eleanor gasps and I stare at her.

“Ummm… Yes?” I can’t help the questioning tone that makes itself evident in my voice. “Why wouldn’t I?” I don’t understand.

“But… you… Oh my god I absolutely love the Lace line that you designed!” Perrie bursts again and I look again to her, this time with a faint blush colouring my cheeks.

“Thanks. That line was a lot of fun to work on actually. Which was your favourite?” I ask conversationally.

“Mmm, I remember this beautiful cream lace one. I don’t really know if I can explain it, but it was corseted to just above the hips and then kind of draped to mid-thigh. I loved that one.” Danielle speaks for the first time. She seems a lot calmer than the other girls and for that I’m extremely grateful. I smile warmly at her. I remember that dress all too well.

“That’s my favourite too. I remember modelling that one too because I loved it so much. It was the most natural of all the designs I find. You know? Not too casual but just a little fancy. I loved just sitting down with a pencil and letting myself imagine. That dress was also the first I ever designed.” I lose myself in my explanation a little and I only wake when Harry places a soft kiss on my cheek. I turn to smile at him, quirking an eyebrow. “What?”

“Oh, nothing.” Harry replies with an equally huge grin on his face and I find myself turning away blushing.

“You’re so weird.” I mumble to him. When I face the girls again they all have small sly grins on their faces. “Anyway, how are you guys?” I ask them. I think it’s probably time for normal conversation.

“Mmm, good. I can’t believe you actually came to this signing though! I mean, I love that Louis does this stuff for the fans and I don’t mind dropping by if they have breaks like today, but staying for the whole thing would be torture!” Eleanor groans.

I just shrug with a vague ‘Eh.’

“It’s not too bad. Plus I’ve never been to anything like this before so I just figured it would be a nice experience. But, I obviously didn’t think that through. I honestly didn’t think it was possible to be this bored. I even resorted to reading that magazine. They have some interesting speculations and stuff. I also can’t help but wonder who their ‘Source’ is.” I ponder. “Oh and Perrie?” I question as an after thought.

“Yer?” She asks cautiously. I’m pretty sure the deathly calm tone of my voice inspired a need to be wry.

“When you see Zayn later tell him to guard his hair. I’m going to shave it off for spilling the beans. Just thought I should give him some warning.” One I finished this the entire room bursts into loud laughter. I grin at them all. This turned out better than I thought. The girls and I are going to get along just swimmingly.

---Harry POV---

It’s been a long day.

The fans were amazing, but it was a long day.

The screaming… I can’t even explain. When you walk away you can barely hear anything over the monotonic ringing in your ears.

They kept screaming for us.

It just amazes me. We’ve been doing this for two years but I don’t think I’m ever going to get over it. It’s a thrilling experience.

Normally, when these things finish, I just want to leave and go home to crash. Not today. Today, I had Hope waiting for me. We also have an interview tonight that I practically begged Hope to come too. She’s going to be waiting side stage to watch the show while we do our interview. I’m a little nervous for it because I know there is going to be questions about her. I know they’ll be joking when they wonder aloud ‘how long is this one going to last?’ Most of all, what I’m worried about, is what I’ll accidently let slip during the interview. I don’t want to tell her for the first time that I’m falling for her, in-front of an audience. Then it means nothing.

In all honesty… I’m just terrified she won’t say it back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
208 0 23
This is the story of how a single birthday surprise can change a girl's life. It was the summer between Junior and Senior year of high school and it...
1.8K 14 26
You think you're life's crazy? Try being Blair Bilher. She's only 18 years old, about to start the summer of a life time. She can't wait to spend day...
3.7K 136 63
Ambition & optimism are the two things, anyone needs to be able to succeed in their lives. Sometimes, in rare occasions, a person must drop the rule...