Reincarnated As The Strongest...

Από IATensuraFC

This is gonna be my first story, so hope you like it . The story is gonna be about Feldway, not the Feldway... Περισσότερα

Reincarnated
New Body and Colleagues
Training, Cosmology and Evolution
Awakened & Angel battle
Destruction Deity / Twilight Valentine / Expedition to Hell.
True Ancestor's Creation/Underpaid Forced Teacher
Class A-0 and Talent Show
All Hail, FELDWAY!!!
Annoucement
Vice Principal and Noosphere
Teaching a Bunch of Brats
Semester Exams.... And A Lot of STUFF
Laboratory/Who Reincarnated First?
Four Stair

Primordial Devils / A Menace

785 27 8
Από IATensuraFC

??? POV

The individual who has released such a powerful aura, that shook whole of hell, must one of heaven of person.

"You all maybe asking what I am talking about, but the most important question on your guys mind would be who I am.

Well my title is Rouge, and I am part of the 7 Primordial Devils, and currently fighting to became the absolute Overlord of Hell. And for your better information I have fabulous red hair, and striking red eyes.

My main opponent for the throne of hell is one of the other Primordial known as Noir. We gave our title based on our hair color, which later passed on to our descendants. So technically we don't have any names....

I don't know who am I talking, did I got infected with Primordial Bleu disease. And talking of the devil she seems to be coming to my direction with her introvert friend Primordial Vert. They have habit of wearing same clothes.

Mostly their servants clothes for some unknown reason, well let's say my hi to the new person shall I", I ended with a smirk on my face which seems to terrified the demons who was underneath me, as I blitzed towards the area where I sensed the intruder's energy, as I was followed by Primordial Vert, and Bleu, who also want to discover the identity of the intruder.

Rouge's POV End

??? POV

"Well it seems like I sensed an unfamiliar energy coming towards the center of hell, huh. I must go investigate the area, maybe I would find something that would spark my curiosity

You may be asking, who am I ? Well everyone knows me as Primordial Noir, the Primordial known for fighting for title of the overlord, against the Primordial Rouge.

To be fair, I am not that interested on conquering hell, I just joined it for the fun, cause I get to fight other primordials. And for my physical appearances as my title suggests I have black hair, with little bit streak of yellow, and red. I also have fabulous gashing yellow pupil with black iris.

So, you maybe asking what I was doing befor-" "HEY Noir, who are you talking to?!??!? Did you caught Bleu virus, or something?!!?!??" as I looked behind from the voice I saw white haired woman with a glowing red eyes, her name is Blanc, and is also one of the Primordials.

She, and I were fighting before the surge of energy, which stopped us. As I turned around, I answered, "Well you see, me, Rouge, and Bleu have a theory that their are higher level of existence on top of our world, so when ever something certain intriguing event happened, I always tend to introduce myself."

"Obviously the weird trio came up with that idea. Well it doesn't matter, now shall we keep moving toward the area where the energy originated. Hopefully the intruder gives me an elegant fight."
Blanc said in an elegant fashion, as she magically creates tea cup on her hand as she sips the red substance on it, probably a demon child bloods her favorite.

"Well, you are no different from your so called 'Weird Trio' which consists of me, Rouge, and Bleu, as you are part of the infamous 'Demoness Trio' the strongest Primordial demoness, Blanc, or better title would be '2nd place'." I ended with giant smirk on my face, which irritates 2nd place. A primordial demoness anger for some reason fumes my excitement.

And you maybe asking what does I mean by 2nd place well you see, me and Primordial Rouge are fighting for the overlord of hell, and are therefore considered equal which we are, and such that, I like to call the 2nd strongest, Primordial Blanc of the demoness trio, 2nd place.

"And talking of 'Demoness Trio' it seems like your sparing partners, Jaune, and Violet are also interested in the intruder whereabouts." as I ended, me and Blanc looked at direction of where Jaune, and Violet are coming from. Just like me, and a Blanc.

Those two were also having a duel. As their name suggests Jaune have yellow hair, with a blue eyes, whereas Violet have purple hair, and yellow eyes.

"HEY BLANC, & NOIR TELL ME WHERE THE POWERFUL SURGE OF ENERGY CAME FROM!??!? I WANT TO FIGHT THIS MAN SO BADLY !!!." from the loud noice, I could easily tell who it was, the Most Prideful, and Nuclear Magic Lover, Primordial Jaune.

"Jaune-chi can you calm down, for a sec, because I would be the one to interact with the intruder. Don't you agree with me, Noir, and Blanc Chan~~"

this is from the voice, I could tell is the most sadistic primordial, Violet, her outside appearance would be view as a innocent
pure-hearted girl, but her actually self is complete opposite, she is probably the most deceiving of the Primordials.

Me, Blanc, and Jaune looked at her with disgust as she just started to giggle. Her look suddenly changed from a sadistic expression to a full maniac smile, which disgusted me, and others even more.

Well after we have our small bickering which I don't how, I the great primordial Noir gotten myself into, at the end we decided to tack along to the source of energy.

"Kufufufufu, hopefully you entertain me the mysterious intruder" I said as I speed up to the location I sensed energy from.

Noir's POV End

3rd Person POV

The two group was chasing down the location where they sensed the energy from, but during their chasing, the two groups met which cause a little struggle between two groups but at the end, they decided to team up.

The group now consists of all the seven primordial demons:- Rouge, Noir, Blanc, Jaune, Violet, Bleu & Vert

As they approached the source of the energy, they felt the presence of 3 more individual, together with the one that released the surge of energy, it was total of 4 holy individuals which are complete opposite of themselves.

They decided to track the energy source as they reached the center where the energy was released, as they looked down, they found a hilarious sight of man trying to climb onto the back of blond man as he wanted to sleep on his back, and small angel girl the same height as Violet hanging onto the leg of the same person screaming "FEI" while a red haired woman trying to force the lazy guy of the back of the blond individual, who was currently in a state of confusion.

The sight caught all the primordial devils by surprise as they all started to laugh together. The 4 angels stop their bickering as they looked up to see the their shadow counterpart, the Primordial Devils laughing, which caused the environment between them to turn to serious, as they are confronted by their counterparts.

3rd Person POV End

Michael's POV

<Hello, Michael here you maybe thinking what just happened, and what are those 3 other individuals from their vivid descriptions you could tell that they're Dino, Garcia, and Pico. But you maybe thinking what are they doing, to explain properly you guys need to see it first, sooooo.>

'Who are you talking to? Michael', I heard my master trying to thought communicate to me.
<Well you see master, I believe that during those confusing moments, the higher being needs a proper clarification on understanding of what is happening, so I trying to explain those higher beings, by showing them what happened.>

'Are you infected with some sort of Deadpool virus,' asked my master, who seems to know about marvel universe.
<Nope, I just like to do that to get myself out of boredom of being surrounded by your skill's information, so it's rewind time> with a click of my finger, a screen shows up.
<Hope you guys like it :)>

Michael's POV End

"Damn you VELDANAVAAA" I screamed through top of my lungs which could heard through the entire realm, as I was releasing tons of my energy throughout the entire dimension, I heard a warning from Manas Michael.

<Master, you should stop releasing tons of energy, or else you would kill off the entire population of hell, or create a new world ending being>

As I heard the warning, I stopped releasing my energy. As I looked around I saw millions of hell inhabitants lying dead on the ground, saying I wasn't horrified would be a lie.

But I changed my mind as I looked at one of death inhabitants who have eyes of predator, so I came to conclusion that the inhabitants of hell are just some battle, power hungry maniacs, as I looked around, I couldn't find anything so I decided to use thought communication through soul corridors with other angels.

I didn't expect any answer as I was in complete different dimension, and also the only  person who I could contact would be Veldanava as he had the most energy out of any of us, even me who has evolved into a Deity.

But I was proven wrong, when the unexpected happened
'Hello it's Dino, who are you, are you one of Primordial Angel, your energy seems familiar' the person who answered was none other than Dino, he had probably had the third highest amount of energy only being defeated by obviously me, and Zalario.

But he could never thought communicate to a completely different dimension as he doesn't have the sufficient energy to do so.
Wait he could be, I should prove my theory.
'Hey, it's me Y/N, do you by any chance send by Veldanava in a mission to investigate Hell'
I asked Dino already knowing his answer.

'Well, yeah I was send by Veldanava sama to Hell to help me, Pico, and Gracia to better understand his creation, wait are you on the same mission.'
'Yes, I am if you want I could teleport you guys to my location'
' ' ' We would love too ' ' '
'Fine then' as I said that I snap my fingers as the 3 arrived to my location.

"So, how is it been ever since the fight, Dino ?" I said with a little smirk o my face.
<Master trying to act cool>
No I am not. As I looked at Dino who seems to about to fall asleep but he was quickly waken by the Gracia.

"Well I grow a lot from that battle, and after Veldanava sama send you to battle the Titan, me, and rest of the Primordial are gifted with our own Ultimate Skills. I was gifted with Lord of Heaven, Astarte, from what I heard from Veldanava sama, you used the same skill against our battle."

"I was gifted with Lord of Rigor, Jibriel!!!"
said, Pico cheerfully, she acts like a kid, which kind of cute not gonna lie.
"I was gifted with Lord of Glory, Haniel" said, Gracia with a serious tone, she is probably the most serious Primordial Angel.

"Well, now that we are here together, I have question which I had from the time you guys vote me during the leadership position ceremony" I asked them the question which I had long kept for myself.

""" Well you are the strongest of all of us """ they all said at the same time.
"So you only elect me because I am strong, well there is more than being the strongest."
"Well what's those more ?" Dino asked me as he was actually paying attention without falling asleep.

"Like helping your subjects, leading the front, acting as a great role figure, and protecting the juniors." I answered his questions, "And I don't think I could fulfill those tasks." I ended with a smile of relief believing I could finally released myself from acquiring the tasks of being a leader, but the 3 looked at each other as Dino spoke out for the group.

"Who told you that ?!? You are clearly qualified for all the requirements, with your strength that surpasses all of us you could help us anytime when we are disadvantaged, and with your strength you could help, and protect us from time to time, like you could carry me in your back."
Dino ended as he formed a small smile.

"You also act as a great role leader for me, I always look up to you as our hero, as you always prepare yourself to face any challenges like a superhero, Fei, Fei" added Pico as she grab onto my leg, which caught me off guard.

"Feldway-sama is also great at leading the front as he alone fight, and defeated the Destruction Deity, by himself." added Gracia.

I thought I was about to cry seeing the trust my fellow Primordials put on me, and here I was deviously planning to destroyed those expectations.

"You know I was planning to step down from this position but seeing the trust you guys put on me. I would try my best to meet those expectations, as I move forward." I said, as I create a big smirk on my face, which seems to please the trio.

But I didn't notice that my back felt heavy, as I looked behind I saw Dino trying to climb my back.
"What are you doing, Dino" I asked, to which he answered, "You said you gonna met those expectations, like carrying me on your back when I am sleepy, so I am just making sure that your full filling your task." he said as he clutched on my back as he falls asleep.

I just have a dumb face, as Gracia was forcing Dino to came down from my back, as she was yelling at Pico to let go of my leg, which caused her to start yelling,
"Fei, Fei is my friend, I will not let go off him."

The bickering continued like that for a good 10 minutes but it was stop when we all 4 heard a laughing noises up in the sky. As we 4 looked up we saw 7 individuals laughing hysterically, even the quietest of the group was giggling.

Seeing the sight, and from the energy they released we could tell that those 7 are our cousins. The Primordial Devils, Dino finally decided to let go of my back as he took out both of swords Excalibur, & Calibur as Pico also let go of me, and took a fighting position stand, as did Gracia.

The primordials devil now noticing the change, also took their fighting positions. I decided that I would let the 3 fight, to test out the 3 strength as I was already too strong for all of the primordial devils.

"How about you 3 fight, I just wanna see you guys development made, as I was out fighting the Deity." I said as the 3 primordials angels nodded as each of took on the primordial devils.

3rd Person POV

The primordial angel Dino decided to attack first, but he was stopped by Primordial Noir, Rouge, and Jaune, as they viewed Dino the biggest threat out of three.

Afterward the primordial angels Gracia, and Pico attack, but Gracia was stopped by the Primordial Bleu, and Verde as Pico was stopped by Primordial Blanc, and Violet.

In the eyes of the Primordial Devils they viewed the Primordial Angel Y/N as the strongest of the 4, as he boast the highest energy. Even all of their combined energy pales in comparison. So they are trying to break through the 3 Primordial Angels' defenses to fight Y/N.

Despite having the number advantage over the Primordial Angels, the Devils weren't able to defeat a single Primordial Angels, showing the Angels' superiority in skills compared to Devils.

But after the constant of attacks on eachother, the primordial Noir, and Rouge were able to break through Dino's barrage of attacks, as they both aimed their attack on Y/N.

Seeing the incoming attack, Y/N decided to entertain himself, as without them even noticing, he was right infront as he punch both of them in the stomach with what he called Feld Punch.

The punch send both of them flying to the other Primordial Devils, spitting bloods which excite the rest even more.

"Well you guys did a great jobs, now let me handle those devils, and show them the difference in our abilities." Y/N said, as the 3 angels nodded and went behind Y/N as he start cracking his knuckles.

"Hope you guys could handle me," Y/N said in sadistic voice, which cause all the Devils to lick their lips in excitement.
The first to attack was the Primordial, Jaune, as she fired a powerful nuclear magic called Nuclear Flame.

The attack was strong but it left not a single scratch on Y/N's body, as his eyes started to glow as the flames that was created by the impact disappeared, he called those eyes the Magic Eyes of Balance, a intrinsic skill.

The Primordial Jaune was out of breath seeing that one of her stronger attack was negated just like that. Afterward Primordial Blanc attack Y/N with flames which she named White Flames.

But it was too negated afterward, Primordials Bleu, and Verde decided to combined both of their Magicule to create to a powerful ice attack called Cocytus Blast, which was actually 10 miniatures ice meteors aiming at Y/N.

Seeing the meteors incoming, Y/N decided to create a magical circle around his finger tips as he fired 10 light holy magic on each of the meteors, destroying each of the meteors, and shattering it into pieces, it was due to his Ultimate Skill, Virtus Sub-Skill Holy Domination.

Seeing the ineffectiveness of the other Primordial Attacks, Violet, and Noir decided to do a combine attack as Violet uses her dark magic proficiency to create an attack called Nihilistic Banish.

As Noir put him in his attack called Despair of Time, seeing the opportunity Primordial Rouge put on a Anti-Magic Barrier covering Y/N, as Noir activate End of the World, collapsing the entire dimension.

Expecting they had won, the Primordial Noir, Rouge, and Violet started to cheer for themselves, but their celebration halted when they heard a clapping noises, as they looked where the noises originated from.

They found that the Angel didn't even got a single scratch during the entire brawl.
"Well that's was a great combine attack you 7 are truly spectacular opponents, but let's end it shall we, Realm Of The Twilight Balance.

As he said that, the Primordial felt that they were being dragged up to a new realm, but not in the same level, but a higher one, a transcended realm.

The primordial during the transcendence got their entire body destroyed in the process and their soul were also about to be destroyed but they were stored in what seems like a bag.

"Well atleast they aren't completely destroyed, the entire realm spoke, I still don't understand how with all those Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent power in my own higher realm which infinitely transcend the infinite multiverses created by Veldanava himself. I still couldn't beat him" the entire realm spoked but his question was answered.

<Master is extremely strong, but Veldanava is a Creator, who viewed Infinite Multiverse, and even your realm as his toys. As he created all of them, and he has his own even higher realm which infinitely higher than your realm, and it's not taking in the account of his true power which he gave up.>

"Well now that's answered let's go down, shall we, and also revived the Primordial Devils once we came back, and make them gave us food, and shelter."

<Yes master we should>

With that Y/N returned back to hell with the bags filled with the 7 primordial souls, as he used his Ultimate Skill Virtus, to repaired their body, and bring them back to life.

The experience that the Primordial Devils felt was none that they could ever forget off, they experienced in what in future of the Cardinal world, the inhabitants would called Trauma.

3rd Person POV End

"Well than, any of you are interested in fighting me now, if so step ahead I would be willing to take you on" I said to the rest of revived Primordial, to that they only shake their heads in denial.

"Well than Dino, Gracia, and Pico did you guys able to get any information of hell realm, before I was send by Veldanava." I asked the Trio.
"Well, I first learn that Hell is a completely different dimension itself, that is separate of Cardinal World, which is part of material sphere,. And we also learned that the demons are classified into branch based on their progenitors who are our counterparts Primordial Devils, that what I was able to gather." said Gracia, as she closed her notebook.

"I heard a lot emphasis on 'I' so you went solo on the mission, don't you, Gracia" I said as I and Gracia started to giggle embarrassing the other two.
"Well, it doesn't matter does it, I would use my ability to encompass all the secrets Hell has to offered." "I hate to interrupt, but how would you able to do that ?", asked Dino.

"Well that simple actually," I said as I create a book on my hand. "I just had to replace my own Realm to this one so that I could became Omniscient. And use that Omniscient to write all that information like this, Omniscient Exchange." using this ability would permanently shut off me from using my Ultimate, Unique, and Origin Skills.

As I wrote all the needed information in my books about Hell, I decided to turn off my ability, as I had a 10 minutes cooler before I could use my other skills again.

"That's how my abilities works, and with this I will duplicate this books so that each of us could have our own separate reports of our mission." I said as I duplicate my notebooks into 3 more, as I gave them each their own.

"Now than, what's your guys next plan, now that you have access to all the information about hell." I asked them.

"Well we would be leaving, now that we completed our task, so see you later Leader" Dino said as he smiled, and teleported back to the Star Palace, ""Same goes for us, have a great adventure, Leader. "" said both Pico and Gracia, as they both teleported back to the Star Palace.

"Well that's a nice way to put my 'punishment', welp now for you guys I will be staying here for about 150 or more years so don't bother me ok." I told the demons, to that they just nodded, exception being the black, and red hair demons.

"It would be nice if you were to give us all, one of those notebooks so we could further learned, and understand our environment," said the red hair demon.

"And it would be nice if you could graciously tell us about the Star palace, and future of the living, at the another realm." added the black hair demon.

I decided to create 7 of those notebooks and tossed them each their own, "Well, here your each their own notebooks, and for the plan of the Cardinal World, well you guys may in fact know of summoning, as other demon not from your lineage teleport to the world of living, well from what I heard you guys would do the same, as the Cardinal World could support your guys existence, so by the time prepare yourself for some fun." I ended with a smirk, as I created a large castle, where I would be residing.

<Well see you guys at the next Time-Skip>

Time-Skip 160 years later

Well a lot happened during my stay in hell, the battle for the overlord of Hell ended with Noir losing interest in becoming one, leading Rouge to become the Overlord of Hell.

Afterward, Primordial Verde, and Bleu decided to challenge Rouge, but they lose badly to the point I have to stepped in to revive them. Now they are servants of Primordial Rouge.

Thankfully today is my last day in Hell, as all the 7 Primordial Devils appeared before him, saying their farewell to me, "Well that was crazy 160 years of a adventure, hope I could see you guys at the Cardinal World. So from now, goodbye."
""""""" It was great knowing you, see you at Cardinal World """"""" they all said simultaneously, as I was teleport back to Star Palace.

Oh sweet this overgrown lizard's home, suddenly I was hit with thousands of Star Busters, can this stupid lizar— I was hit with even more. "STOP" I yelled. "You should mind your language, Y/N and it's good that you came back. You should meet our younger sister, congratulations you are now an older brother."
as he said that, thousands of rainbows appeared on top of me, and Veldanava.

"Can you stop the overreaction, and let's get back to business. Wait, she hatched already." I asked Veldanava as he stopped dancing around in the sky, and fly down on my level
"Yes she did, and she is the perfect sister you could ask for, she is just like me." he said as he started to dance again.

Well that's good to know that she is perfec- WAIT, "Hey, did you just said she is just like yo-" but I was cut off as I was dragged all across the Star-Palace, as I was in-front of a giant ice looking door.

"You should go say hi to your sister," as he said that, the giant door opened, as he pushes me inside the door, "also say her that big brother loves her.", at that the door closes.

I decided to walk through what seems like a room made of ice, hopefully she isn't like Veldanava, suddenly I step on something as I look down I saw a stuffed demon looking toy, as I picked it up, I looked around and saw a girl who would be around 5 years old with white hair, and blue eyes who was currently playing with her toys.

After she noticed my presence she stands up and started to walk towards me as she asked, "Pwease can I have demo back." Not gonna lie this was probably one of the cutest thing a person could say. I immediately gave her toy back, as she start playing with it.

"What's your name?" I asked her in a soft voice.
She look at me, and replied, "Velzard, what your?" "My name is Y/N, but you could call me Feldway." I answered her.

"Are you my older brother, that Veldanava aniki  always talks about?", she asked me, to that I answered, "Yes, I am also one of your aniki.", to that she started clapping her hand from excitement

She looked around her toys as she looked at me, "Can you play with me?", to that I nodded, afterward she formed a devilish smile as she looked at me, I don't know what is about to happened to me, but I could tell that it's not gonna end well for me.

"Waaaahhhh Waaahhhh" she for some reason starts crying , "why are you cryin—" but suddenly I was punch from the side as I was crash in the nearby wall. "Why are you crying, Velzard did
Y/N hurt you or something!!?!!?", from the tone I could tell that this is Veldanava, that damn lizard, suddenly I was hit with Star Buster.

"*sniff* *sniff* Y/N aniki, try to forced me to take off my clothes, which I don't want to.", she said with those fake tears, "NO VELDANAVA SHE IS LYIN—" but I was grab by my collar, as I was punch in the face.

"I didn't knew that you were that kind of person, Y/N.", he said as his hand started to be covered with Stardust. "Wait, please use your power to detect if it's ever happened.", he decided to calm down and uses his power, afterwards he looks at Velzard who was showing him those puppy's eyes which seem to be enough for Veldanava.

"Well, sorry Y/N, atleast I know that you are not that kind of person, but you see, our sister need some entertainment and you would fulfill her boredom, wouldn't you." "WAIT NOO!!!" I started to scream, as I was beaten to pulp by Veldanava, as my devil of little sister was giggling seeing me getting beaten down by Veldanava, which she later joined as she freeze my leg, and throws her toys made of ice on me.

Afterwards I was hanged upside down in a tree outside the palace, as she was looking at me, with her devious smile, which is comparable to Veldanava's own. Afterward she runs to her room to play with her toys.

"Well, after you recovered come to the meeting room, we have to talk about the future of the Cardinal World, and the Titans.", that damn Lizar— he gave me a glare, I mean Veldanava said in majestic commanding voice. To that he just smiles, and went inside the palace.

After a moment of silence, seeing the opportunity I screamed with top of my lungs, "DAMN YOU VELDANAVA, & THAT DEVIL OF A SISTER."
<R.I.P Master>

Author:- Hope you guys like it, and this would be the end of my Thanksgiving holiday break I would return back to posting 1 chapter per week, probably more during my free day, but for now see ya later guys. And dang it took a lot to write.

Total Words:- 4930

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

615K 26.7K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
35.2K 859 18
****** ****, the right-hand man of the "Star King Dragon" Veldanava, died after battling the "World Destroying Dragon", Ivarage. However, what the ot...
328K 13K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...