Encountered Fate

By FlexcityX3_ffs

[ Currently sitting on a stool at the bar being drunk Tae was blabbering, Jungkook's eyes were fixed on him s... More

~Characters
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
Important notice
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~The End~

~Chapter 11~

1.7K 45 4
By FlexcityX3_ffs

Jungkook was beyond shock that he never expected and played the video again...and again playing the video continuously the person that turned didn't changed....."" Mr. Shin "" .....

Jungkook's POV :

Oh my fuckin' god .. what did I just saw .... I couldn't believe it, my heart just stopped beating and my mind was running with full rage at just the thought of Mr. Shin who was betraying me all this time .... He is one of the most trusted employee in our company since dad's time . He is an employee in Jeon's since last 15 years.... Still he has the audacity to betray me....
No worries Jeon Jungkook behaves exactly the same way people behave with him.....
Now the backward counting begins for My dear Mr. Shin....

Author's POV :

So finally the traitor is now known to Jungkook. He was noticing something was off with that shin in the mean time . Now he was blinded by the rage to make Mr. Shin pay for his deeds. In between jungkook was thinking about how to get taehyung's forgiveness. He is ready to do everything he can to make tae's all of attention to be on him . But before that he has to make Mr. Shin know the fact that he knows about him being the traitor.
Without wasting time he called Jimin and told him to take Mr. Shin in his dungeon.
He will do his business with Mr. Shin there and will confront him that what was the reason he did all that and betrayed him when he was loyal to Jeon's since a long time.

On the call :

Jk : Hello Jimin hyung!!
Jimin : Yes Jungkook.
Jk : Hyung....I want you to do a work for me..
Jimin : Yes jk tell me ..... I'll do it right away...
Jk : So please take Mr. Shin to Jeon's heaven .... You know right!!!
Jimin : Ohk .... Your work will be done in 2 hours... Then you can do whatever you want...
Jk : Thank you so much Hyung......
Jimin : Aish!!!! It's alright afterall you're like my own brother.... Ohk now bye .....
Jk : Bye Hyung.....

And like this the call ended and Jk was now reading some files that were present on his desk even tho he couldn't concentrate on his work because of so many things going on his mind . So he decided to complete his pending work after dealing with Mr. Shin . But before that he decided to call Taehyung for inviting him to his house for lunch and in the meantime he will make up with him . Without any further do he dialled taehyung's number with his heartbeats raising.
After a minute or two tae picked up and he spoke in his deep voice ......

Tae : Who's this ??
( Taehyung was not known to the fact it's Jungkook's number as Jungkook got his number in his own ways...)

Jk : Uhmm..... Hello tae .... It's me... Jungkook... ( God knows why jungkook was getting this nervous)

Tae : Ohhh.....Why'd you called me ??
( Tae spoke a bit coldly but inside he was dieing to stuff his face in the pillow)

Jk : Actually.... I wanted you to come to my house for lunch.... So will you .....

Tae : Ohk..... I'll be there in 1 hour.... ( Tae answered cutting off jungkook in the middle.. he was so excited that he didn't even wait for jk to finish )

Jk : Ohk... So see you soon.... Bye ... ( Jungkook became super happy after hearing taehyung's answer)

Tae : Bye-Bye ... (Tae said while becoming as red as tomato)

And the call ended . He then decided to go to his house. He wore his coat and took his car keys and exited his office with a straight face . He came to his company's parking lot and took his car and rode back to his house . In his way he he stopped his car infront of a flower shop . He wanted to purchase a nice flower bouquet for his Love. He entered the flower shop but he had no idea what kind of flowers does tae like and by seeing so many flowers infront of him he became more confused . By seeing a confused jungkook the florist approached him .

"What kind of flowers would you like sir?"
The florist asked him..

"I have to gift it to someone and I have no idea what kind of flowers does he likes .... So I'm kinda confused..." Jungkook answered honestly.

"No worries sir just tell me for whom are you buying?"

"For my lover.." Jungkook answered proudly...

"Take this sir.... Roses and orchids are best for lovers.."

"Okay.... Then pack them in a very beautiful bouquet and there is no limit in the expense... Make it as much expensive and elegant as you can..."

"Ohk sir... Just 5 mins.."

The flower bouquets were ready by the time. Jungkook took them and paid. He then reached his house and parked his car in the parking lot by his own . He came out and went inside his house and kept the bouquet on the table present in the hall. He then went to his dungeon as he knew that jimin would have done his work by now . And he was right when he reached his dungeon he switched on the only bulb present over there right above Mr. Shin . It was the only source of light there .

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️

He went inside and found Mr. Shin unconscious with blood dripping from his head down his face and lips completely crushed with heavy punches thrown over them . He went near him and grabbed his hair and made Mr. Shin face him. Shin shivered and chills ran down his spine by seeing Jungkook's rage filled eyes . He wanted to know the reason. He was paying him enough to let his 7 generation to just sit and eat without any struggle.

A man is sitting in a chair, his hands tied behind his back and duct tape covers his mouth. He's unconscious with his head down. Jungkook is wearing a all black suit. He rips off the duct tape, which awakens Mr. Shin.

Jungkook: Did that hurt?

Jungkook walks off and grabs a chair. He sits it in front of Mr. Shin. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pack of cigarettes. Jungkook then sits down on the chair and offers a cigarette to Mr. Shin.

Listen Mr.Shin I don't particularly want to hurt you, but if you don't do as I say...well then we're going to have some problems.

Mr. Shin : What? I don't understand?

Jungkook : Well, it seems you have pissed
off the wrong type of people. Which is why your in this current situation.

Jungkook gets up from his chair and walks towards a black bag that is off to the corner of the room. Jungkook picks it up and brings it over to Mr. Shin . Jungkook drops it beside Mr. Shin and walks back to grab a table.

Mr. Shin : Listen, I think you got the wrong person here . I did nothing.

Jungkook : Do you see this bag, it's my little bag of tricks. Well, technically it's not really mine, it's my cousin's. Although, he lets me borrow it from time to time.

Mr. Shin : What the hell are you going to do?

Jungkook pulls out a timer and sets it for fifteen minutes.
Fifteen Minutes is seen in the corner of the screen and it begins to count down.

Jungkook: If I don't get the answers
that I need when this timer hits zero, Someone will die.

Mr. Shin tried to wrench his arms free and felt narrow straps dig into his flesh. He cried out in pain and kept battering at the straps with his forearms. They sawed in deeper and drew blood, but he was too far gone to notice it .
He snapped his head back, the impact dizzying him for a moment. He hit the metallic table again and again with the back of his head, pounding away at his restraints. He yelled out, a shout mingled with fury and panic. The stuffy air invaded his mouth, causing him to gag. How hadn't he noticed before? The metallic scent of blood mixed with the stench of excretion, like fingers of decay forcing their way down his throat and lodging in his heart.

"No! No, no, no, no! Why? What have I done? Let me free..... " Mr. Shin cried out ........

"Why?"
Jungkook asked in his deep and hoarse voice filled with venom.

".........."

"WHY"?
Jungkook shouted on which Mr. Shin flinched.

"JUST TELL ME FOR HOW LONG YOU WE'RE DOING THIS ???? AND I WANT TO KNOW THE FUCKIN' REASON. AND I WANT TRUTH........ DO YOU HEAR ME??"
Jungkook was now seeing red and only red.

"Tr....ust Me Si...r. I did......n't did it on pur......pose" Mr. Shin answered stuttering..

" Then what was the reason? "

" My family was on gunpoint and that made me do all this"
Mr. Shin cried out...

" And who motherfucker did that? "

"..........."

"FUCKIN' ANSWER ME MR. SHIN"
Jungkook shouted on which Mr. Shin shivered badly.

"It was the CEO of Park Industries..... Mr. Park Taecyeon "

Author's POV :

So now the truth was revealed by Mr. Shin and Jungkook was not surprised to know this he already knew but wanted to hear it from his mouth about this . But something unexpected happened when he was dealing with Mr. Shin .
Taehyung came to Jk's mansion as he was invited for having lunch there . But seems like jungkook was too involved in his rage that he forgot about his lunch plan with tae and making up with him.
When Taehyung entered his house there was nobody other than maids but they were not uttering a single word out of their mouths . They just offered him a glass of water which he took and drank it down in a single gulp .
He was surprised that Jungkook was not present there to welcome but he shrugged it off thinking that maybe he is busy that's why he is late .
He went to the drawing room and sat in the sofa. He noticed a beautiful flower bouquet kept over there. He thought his Jungkook must have bought it for him. Taehyung blushed at the thought of Jungkook giving him the bouquet. While he was daydreaming something caught him off guard. He heard someone screaming. He glanced at the maids who were standing like an idol there. So his curiosity took the best of him and he went towards the direction of coming noise.
He reached the dungeon which was by chance unlocked ..... Tae peeked inside and what he saw made his eye sockets come out of his eyes....... He saw his jungkook was standing there in a full black suit towering a man with blood all over his face and much more ........

Tae couldn't think straight. Without giving a second thought he just kept running and running until he came out of the mansion.
He hurriedly ran out of the mansion gates which was witnessed by Jimin who was coming there to meet jungkook.

~The End~

To be continued...........

Word count - 1877
That's all for this chapter.
Do vote and comment and tell me about the chapter 💖
Hope you guys will love it 💜
Show us some love and support 🥺
Lots of love 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
5.6K 419 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
93K 6.6K 21
"You better don't come in front of me when my hands are free or i will beat the shit out of your ass." Jimin said and Jungkook laughed. "What i can s...
11.7M 438K 34
"Kiss me." He choked on his drink, gawking over at you instantly, "HUH?!" "You know, mouth to mouth action, maybe a little tongue if you're lucky,"...