Reincarnated as Horror Sans

By Lavender_moonlight1

this story was inspired by a story that was discontinued the author of the story said that it was ok to remak... More

info and 1st chapter
New outfit Part 2
talking with the Star sanses
P.O.V
chapter 5
getting along and a new person
announcement
Chaotic meeting
Book reading
gw
Announcement

Calm hang out day

463 26 93
By Lavender_moonlight1

Belated merry Xmas and happy new year

"Pfft-" "stop laughing you you ****!!!!" Fell yelled angry which made Red lough at him. "Ignore him sweetheart. He just doesn't know how to treat a gorgeous looking person like you~"

"**** you to Red!!" "LANGUAGE YOU DUMN ****!!" The person yelled at Fell which made him eve more angry "**** you and your ******* ****head who is such a ****, who does nothing but suck nothing but suck on **** and being a ****" Red was stunned and tries to pull the person away from Red. "Dude..." Red paused, he looks at the person "Hey uhhh Ignore him" he hugs the person to comfort them "his just a ***** jerk"

The person gently moves Red away "Hold on for a minute" they said,they grab their slider and throws it at Fell, hitting hard on the face which made him stumble and fell on the floor.

"LANGUAGE!!" The person screamed which made Red snickered at the sight of Fell. The person hugs Red and he pats their back to comfort them.

"SANS! WHY ARE HUGGING THAT THING!?" Edge points at the person "Hey! I'm not a thing. I'm Kevin!" The person who calls themselves Kevin yelled at edge "OH, SO A TRASH THEN" edge smirks at Kevin.

They rolled their eyes at edge "shut up edge" this irritated edge "YOU SHUT UP!" Kevin teases edge "Nuh-uh" they gave edge a childish smirk.

"YOUR ACTING LIKE A CHILD" edge blankly said which Kevin replied by pulling out a uno reverse "Uno reverse" edge was to flabagastered and feed up with all of this

OK so let me explain how this all happened and how this person got here.

Lavender walks in the room with someone following them behind "Hey guys meet my friend Kevin" Kevin waves hello "hi...Kev....in..." hellion greated Kevin with a wave which earned a smiled from Kevin "hello hellion! it's nice to finally meet you!" Kevin said as he hugs hellion. Hellion hugs back and pats his back.

Rust watch the interaction "sup kid"
"Sup to you too Rust" this surprise Rust since he didn't tell Kevin his name "how dya know my name kid?" Rust asked kevin "oh? Lav told me. He talks a lot about you guys" Rust raises a boney brow at lavender. Lavender blushes and looks away from Rust.

"Right" Rust grabs a cigarette and smokes "Hey didn't pink told ya to quit smoking" Fell commented which hellion nodded.

"It's fine. Hellion is far away from me and this is a candy cigarette" he takes a sip of the cigarette "it won't hurt anyone like what you did" Fell flinched and looks down guilty.

"Rust stop making Fell guilty AND STOP SMOKING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" Rust puffs the cigarette and blows it out making a rings smoke.

"Wouldn't ya be mad if someone hurts ya friend?" Rust asked and takes a sip from cigarette "and over my died body" "That's it you little-" Rust was about to take a sip from his cigarette when Kevin casually snatches his cigarette. "NO more smoking, its bad fir your non-existent lungs" they said

Rust shrugged "oh welp" he takes another cigarette but was snatched again "N O" Kevin firmly said. Rust sighed and gives up "victory is mine" Kevin said giggling like a mischievous child.

"I gouse you win" Rust said, laying down on the couch and falling asleep. Red and edge arrive at the seen. Red waves hello to hellion, he looks at Fell "would you look at that. The poor excuse of a version of me is here" this earned a sniker from Kevin and that's how the chaos started.

Hellions pov:

I watch the chaos play. Red and Fell where doing a swearing contest, edge throws Rust off the couch calling him lazy, Kevin is vibrating in excitement, lavender was on the floor and for some reason blue and Pap was here holding a tray of food.

Paps walk up to me and gave me soup which I happily accept "DONT WORRY BROTHER, THE SOUP IS WARM ENOUGH TO NOT BURN YOU" I nodded and purred the soup in the hole in my head.

"Yum..." I smiled at Pap and asked for more. I notice blue looking at me with a weirded out face "uhhh m-mwehehe? SO HELLION.... WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY OUT MY MAGNIFICENT TACOS?" He reluctantly gave me his taco....

This time his taco look normal and ok. I don't see any glitter or any weird dark goopy substance on the taco so I'm sure it will be fine. "S-sure" I took one of the taco. I was bout to take a bite from it when Fell jump out of no where and eat the taco.

"FELL!!?!?! THAT WAS HELLIONS TACO!!" yelled blue who was mad. Rust, red, edge, Pap, and Rust look at Fell with respect and concern. Fell munched on the taco and gulp it down.

"Oh... that wasn't so b-" Fell, Fell on the floor, he is convulsing and shaking. "OH MY TORIEL!!! CALL SCI!!" Rust yelled and went to Fells side. He shakes Fell and panics.

The reast panic aswell. Red was about to go get Sci when fell loughed "BAHAHAHAH y-you guys Aaaaaahahhaha you s-should have seen your faces" fell said between his laughter.

"N..not funny" I mumbled out. Edge pick Fell up and throw him out of the window, I could her that Fell broke a bone "HE DESERVED IT" the rest agreed to edge "MY TACOS AREN'T DEADLY" Blue grumbled and walk to the kitchen.

Ink and dream walk in the room, both confused "ummmm, ok? So hellion and Sugar do you guys want to come with us and explore the aus!" Ink excitedly said and gave us a puppy eyes.

"AS LONG AS THE AU IS SAFE THEN YES! ME AND MY BROTHER WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOU!"

"Where is he?" The figure sitting in his throne asked his subordinate. The subordinate walks infront of him and kneels down "he is currently at the star sanses base my lord and it seems that the papyruses aswell as the sanses are quit protective of him my lord, but unfortunately I do not know as to why they are for it was too loud and chaotic in the mansion my lord" the subordinate said and slowly stood up, there head bowing low to his king.

The king hum's in acknowledgment, rubbing his chin "I see... Gertrude! Give me the files and information that we currently have on this monster" A made rushes in and bows at the king "Here it is sire, all the information and files about the monster you are currently trying to..to catch?" The king takes the files using his appendages, seemingly flipping through it until one file catches his attention.

"Gertrude and Edwina get the boys! Tell them we have a glitch to catch" he grinns which sent shivers down the maids spine. The maides quickly scurrying away.

"Oh my dear.... let the game begin"

"So this au right her is called sugartale! Which is made completely out of candy and desserts!! This one is helptale... ummm this one is flowerfell, buttercups au the Frisk died in this story which is sad and the fact that buttercup saw Frisk as there child is even sader like imagine losing your child. Oh and this one is complicatedtale which is very hard to explain since the aus plot is everywhere!!!" Ink ranted another au to another au telling me his favorite and the most least favorite.

"Ink I think that is enough, let Hellion take a break since he looks like he is about to faint" Dream tried to calm ink down by using his ability to spread calm positive emotions on him which worked "now that you are calm why don't we go to Ccino it has been long since we last went there ink" Ink beamed when Dream suggested it and immediately draged all of us to the au.

"Oh my! Hello Dream and ink" The skeleton who I supposed is Ccino greated them. He looks at me and outstretche his hand for a shake "I'm Ccino Hellion, it is really nice to meet you in person. Dream hasn't stopped talking about you hehe" Dream blushes and smacks Ccinos back "Rhe only reason I do that is because I'm worried for him Ccino!" Ccino chuckles and shook his head.

"I know Dream, I was only teasing you and I doubt you would cheat on your dear gloomlight" Dream smiles and patted Ccinos back "Dream you have a lover?" Ink asked dream who chuckled. Fell steps up and asked Dream"Yah Dream do you?" Dream nods "Yah I call her gloomlight because she's sometimes gloomy in a calm way which is a new change unlike Ink and Blue"

"Hey what is wrong with my persona?" Ink made a pouting face which earned a feed up look from Dream "HOW ABOUT ME DREAM, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PERSONALITY?" asked blue who looks hurt "nothing is wrong Blue I just... you and ink are way to chaotic and energetic which sometimes tire me out and and I don't I mean it's not bad it's just that it can get annoying" Dream stutters and fidgeted. Blue looks at Dream giving him a small smile "its ok dream.... I know I can get annoying and all.. BUT I THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE CAN GIX IT MWEHEHE" Blue runs off yo who knows where.

"WAIT BLUE! THAT IS NOT... what.... I meant..." Dream sighs and sits on a chair. Fell went over to him and pated his back "this always happens..." Ink sits beside Dream "It is not your fault Dream blue is just trying to fit in"

"BUT HE ALREADY FITS IN. WHY DOES HE DO THIS?" Sugar asked them expecting an answer "Don't worry bout it Sugar blue is just like that since the very beginning" Fell said indifferent from this situation like this has happened many many times.

"Ummmm do you guys want to try my new recipe? It's really good" Ccino squeaks out "WOWIE! ME AND MY BROTHER WOULD LOVE TO TRY SOME DEAR FRIEND CCINO!" Papyrus exclaimed which earned a smile from Ccino "great!" Ccino happily went to the back and prepared his new recipe, while he was doing that Fell, Ink, Dream, Sugar, and hellion went to a table and sat down.

"So... since we're here I forgot to give you this Hellion" Dream handed hellion a small box that they happily take. Hellion thank Dream and opened the box, in the box are 4 bracelet. "I made it myself so I hope you like it" Dream smiled warmly at Hellion waiting for his reaction. Hellion smiles brightly and inspects the bracelet "angk you" Dream smiles "your welcome Hellion! Oh this bracelet actually is enchanted with my magic so when ever they are in danger or upset I can track them down and help them" Dream excitedly explains "track them down? Wow Dream I didn't know your a stacker" ink teased Dream and lough "what?! No that wasn't! I uggghh Shut up ink!" Ink loughed lauder which irritated Dream more.

Ccino arrived with a plate of foods and set it down on the table where the five was chating on "Here you go! Bone appetite! Hehe" Sugar moaned in irritation at the pun while the others lough. "Wow chin chin this looks good" Fell said, he grabs a spoon and scoops up a pudding inspecting it a little then eating it "damn! This **** is good!" The others all grab a spoon and tried aswell, they all moaned in joy and praised Ccino for his amazing food.

Ccino blush from all the praises "Awww guys it's thank you I just hope that my customer will have the same reaction like you guys have right now" Sugar smiled then patted Ccinos back "DONT WORRY CCINO IM VERY SURE THAT YOUR CUSTOMER WILL LOVE IT! BECAUSE I THE GREAT SUGAR SAID SO" Ccino chuckles and nodded at Sugar "Hey I may be a ******* jerk but this **** awesome and I bet it this will nock your costumers socks off" every agreed and had a few laughs untill some costumers come in and Ccino had to go and serve them.

"Soooo dips on being the god-father!" Ink excitedly announced "what?! No way, you would be the worst god-father ever!" Fell teased which made the others lough and ink pouting "Hey! I have you know will be the most amazing god-father ever!"

"Yah Yah keep dreaming buddy" ell snickered "ILL BE THE UNCLE AND I WILL SPOIL THE LITTLE SOULING ROTTEN!" Sugar squealed excitedly and tells all the ways of spoiling the babies "I also want to be a god-father for the little soulings if it's ok for Hellion" Dream shyly said to Hellion. Hellion nodded and smiled brightly as they nibbled on a crosant. "YES! Hah! In your face Ink!"

"What?! Hellion your so unfair" ink wained and pouted like a child "not... good wit..... children" hellion shakely says to Ink "what? I am great with kids!" Ink said which earned a glare from all of them "what?" Fell was the first to reply why "remember that time with buttercups kid was alive? Well you let the kid drink "some" of your emotional paint which acted like a drug to the kid and made them have health problems" Hellion flinches and protectively held there belly while sugar glared at Ink "oh don't forget that time Ink made "food" for the kid" Dream reminded Fell "how could I forget that? The kid puked and sharted everywhere! Atlist Blues cooking was good enough to eat" both Dream and Fell nodded which made both Hellion and Sugar banned from ever going near the children.

"Hellion don't look at me like that! I swear I'm not like that! Well... not anymore, I've been having lessons on how to raise a kid that a sertain person forced me to attend" ink frantically said and begged to atlist to see the kids under many conditions like atlist two person must be with him, no emotional paint allowed near the children, no cooking for the children, he must be in a room full of pillow and blankets aswell as ink wearing nothing but a dress and he cannot bring anything even a toys.

"Thank you! Thank you! Yes!! I promise that I will do my best to be a great protector for them!" Ink squealed and was about to aproch Hellion but was stopped by Sugar "I DONT TRUST YOU YET SO DO T GO NEAR MY BROTHER" Sugar firmly says to in which ink nodded and steps back.

"Fine" Ink sadly sighs "ok that drama aside. You guys gotta try this ******* cake! I think Ccino called it Puff Puff cake and this **** taste ****** amazing!" Fell gives the cake to hellion so they could try it first. Hellion takes the cake and haves a taste, they humm happily at the delicious dessert. "LET ME TRY!" Sugar takes a spoon and scoops some Puff Puff cake, he eats the cake and is amazed by how delicious it is. "WOWIE THIS CAKE IS AMAZING!" Suagr exclaimed which made the two gaurdian want to try some aswell.

"I know right! How the **** do Ccino get this **** taste so ******* good!" They all agreed and ate happily while chating with each other about the soulings or their job.

[Few hours later]

"**** I'm stuffed!" Fell says in a satisfied voice "me too, the is amzing!" They all made positive comments about Ccinos food and left after paying their food.

"So where to now?" Ink asked "OH! I KNOW LETS GO TO THE HUMAN PARK! I HEAR THAT THEY HAVE FUN GAMES THERE!" Sugar excitedly suggested. Ink thought about it then agreed"that doesn't sound so bad"

"Let's go then!" Dream excitedly exclaimed then opend a portal to undertale no. 88

Dream grabs Ink and Fell into the portal while the two brothers calmly walk excitedly walk through. They saw the park and immediately went there, ink went to the mountain climber, Fell went to trip the annoying kid, Dream plays on the slide, Hellion sits on the swing while sugar pushes them gently.

"He...heh...Dream....500+ years...old...still acts...l-like a kid" hellion chuckled "DREAMS 500+ YEARS OLD?!" Sugar asks in a surprised tone "Yah...I think ink... is also...a..cen...t-tury old..." they say which flabagastered Sugar "HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS BROTHER?" Sugar asks his brother again. Hellion froze and tries to find a good excuse as to why he knows that kind of information "uhh...f-from...c...clas...sic... from classic" They stuttered but Sugar doesn't seem to notice that it was a lie brushing it off as them having a difficult time saying the words again.

"OH, OK BROTHER MAYBE WE SHOULD ASK MORE THINGS ABOUT THE AU'S FROM CLASSIC CONSIDERING THAT THE STARS ARE SOMETIMES ARE TOO BUSY SOING THEIR JOBS" hellion breath a sigh of relief and nodded to their brother.

Hellion watch as Ink scare the kid away and is acting like a horror movie ghost that crawls on there back, a lot of kids cried for their parents, some trip and fell scraping thier knees. One kid tried to shoo ink away with a bagley and somehow it worked soon after the other kids start to throw their lunches at ink, some kids throw their juice box at ink and I notice that he secretly takes it and hides it in his scarf. When ink got bored he crawled away the kids still throwing their lunches at him. Hellion understood why ink isn't allowed to be with a child. He doesn't notice the judgemental look of the children's and adults that look at them and their brother.

Now turning our attention to Dream, dream is playing tea party with five little girls, one of the girls is the 'queen' who owns the toy tea party and was the one who started the game, the other four are the princesses and dream is the Prince. Dream politely sips on his imaginary tea and acted like a royal or is it at act? I mean his like the gaurdian of positivity and the Prince of Dreams.

Anyways. Dream summons a few cookies to accompany with the tea which the girls where very happy for, they chat about fancy fake royal scenarios. One of the little girl said that once she grows up she will marry Dream which took Dream by surprise and almost chocks on his cookie, the other girls wasn't happy about that they also say the same thing which Dream replied with "I already have my princess so sorry, maybe try finding another Prince charming" the girls pouted and complained but eventually settled down and went back to eating and sipping imaginary tea.

It was peaceful untill ink crawled to their table and ate all the cookies. The girls shrieked in fear, some of them cried and run to their parents while the others hide behind Dream. Dream sighs and looks at Ink in a disappointed look which ink chuckles.

Hellion loughs at the chaotic event that is going on the park, they swing happily on their swing sometimes trying to make a conversation with Sugar to fasten his recovery on his throat. While doing that Sugar noticed Fell trying his beast not to punch a braty kid who keeps demanding phim to summon his bone attack so that the kid could use it to stab someone

"Kid for Asgores sake! NO! I ain't giving you my ******* bone attack to ******* stab someone! Who the **** does this **** kid belong to?!" Fell yelled in irritation and looks around the place to find the parents of the child "SHOULD WE HELP HIM BROTHER?" Sugar asks hellion while looking a bit concerned for the kid and Fell "Yah...that..would be... a good idea" Hellion gets off of the swing and went over to Fell "HELLO FELL! IT LOOKS LIKE HAVE A SMALL PROBLEM HERE, DO YOU NEED HELP?" Sugar asks Fell which fell answered with a nod.

"Yah, if I'm left with this kid for a bit more longer I would have beat the **** out of him" Fell grumbled and went over to Hellion seeking comfort and control over his emotions. Sugar scolded the kid in the most gentle way that you might think he is just talking to the child. The child did not give a **** bite Sugar and made huge tantrum.

Sugar rubbed his arm and frowned at the child but tries his best to calm it down. The dad came and punched Sugar "what the **** did you do to my son you ****** monster?!" The man yelled In rage and glared. Sugar held his face and winched in pain, he was about to try and calmly talk to the father of the child when Fell went betweenthe man and him.

"The **** is wrong with ya pal? Sugar was just trying to reason with your son when all of a sudden the mother****** peice of **** bite him! And also asked me to summon my bone attack to ******* stab people with it!!" Fell yelled at the man "my son is an angel and would never hurt anyone! Dont you dare call him a peice of **** and look at your friend" je points at sugar "freeks like him disrived to be in hell" the man grins at the sulking form of sugar which made Hellion and fell boil with rage"if he wants you bone attack just give it to him you ungrateful monsters" the man yelled back and comforted his child.

"The one who is supposed to be in hell is you and your son!! That mother****** bite him you son of a ****! " Fell grab Sugar's arm and showed the bite mark on his arm letting him go afterwards "is he still an angel after that?! And you have any idea what the **** a bone attack does!?" Fell asks the man in a angry voice "he probably deserved to be bitten thats why my son bite him and a bone attack is a toy for monster like you" Fells eye twitched in irritation "YOU DUM PEICE OF ****! IT LITERALLY SAYS BONE! ATTACK!!! BONE ATTACK!!! YOU PEICE OF ****!!! IF I GIVE YOUR SON! MY BONE ATTACK, HE COULD HURT SOMEONE!! LET ALONE KILL THEM!!!!" Fell yelled in rage and frustration as thos dumn *** was not using his non-existent brain of his.

Before anything bad happened Dream went between the two and block their view of each other "ok eheh I'm so sorry about that sir" Dream grabs five hundre dollars in his pocket and gives it to the man which he accepts witha grin "don't you dare say anything Fell" Dream commanded him with a glare and went back to the man smiling innocently "do we still have a problem sir?" He asks the man in a sweet tone of voice...too sweet... "no no not at all you can leave now" the man says counting the money greedily without looking at Dream. Dream rolled his eyes.

"Let's go before the others change their minds and demand more money" Dream says and went and drag Fell and ink into newly made portal. Before hellion entered the portal they punched the man hard on the face and was sent tumbling down on the ground.they were back to the mansion in the livingroom. Some waves of hello and welcome back where thrown here and there. "OH MY ASGORE! SUGAR ARE YOU OK?" Blue asks concern imitating in his voice and went to sugar "DOWN" Blue demanded "W-WHAT?" Sugar is confused and was trying to understand what blue is trying to do "GET DOWN SO THAT I COULD HEAL YOU!" Blue grabs Sugar's scarf and forces him to sit down, blue checks his cheek bone and tries his healing magice on it first then applied some healing cream on it and patched it up.

Blue also saw the bite mark on his arm and frowned, he did the same thing with the bruse and patched it up "THERE WE GO!" Blue happily says "ummm how did you get that injury sugar?" Outer asks sugar they all have the same thought as sugar, beat the **** out of the person who hurt sugar "OH, A CHILD WAS DEMANING FELL TO SUMMON HIS BONE ATTACK AND GIVE IT TO HIM SO THAT HE COULD STAB PEOPLE AND UMM THE KID BITE ME AND CRIED AND UH...THE FATHER COME AND PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE" Sugar rubbed where his injury was and sighs.

The others look at each other and nodded, dreams sighs "black hair, brown eyes, looks about 30-40 years old, lives at [address], undertale no. 88" Dream says in a calm bored tone "THANK YOU DREAM!" Blue smiles and hugs dream.

"Can I join?" Fell asks "Fuck Yah! you can and dips on the ketchup extractor!" Red yelled which was received with complains that he always gets the ketchup extractor. Red chuckles and runs to a hall which some quickly stood up and runs as fast as they can even the lazy once are running which surprise Hellion and Sugar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 164K 36
Lilly Moore has been abused her entire life. Never having learned how to speak, she talks in fractured sentences. No one taught her about life, leavi...
7K 428 6
Money ain't everything💋 [Started 2021.07.13💚] [Ended 2021.07.22 ]
2.1M 94.4K 56
Chance Nightshade, daughter of the Melbourne City Alpha, will avenge her brother's murder at any cost. Even if it means working with a charming vampi...
1.6K 62 4
(Y) and June... Two "siblings" an older alien adopted moth brother, and a younger tomboy sister. Both of them are inseparable... Well, June is too (Y...