MY HUBBY

By Inimay_1325

what happens when a guy gets married with a girl who is 10 years younger than him . And unknowingly she falls... More

WEDDING 💍
PARDON ME .
MISSED YOU...
✨️MISTAKE....? ✨️
BUSINESS TRIP
LOVE YOU
SHOPPING
✨️LOVED BY YOU ✨️
✨️DINNER NIGHT ✨️
✨️SHOULDN'T HAVE ✨️
RAIN 💦
SORRY HUBBY 🥺
FEVER🤒
✨️I WANT IT ✨️
✨️MAKE LOVE TO U..✨️
✨️HE'S INSANE ✨️
MISS HIM ALREADY .
SICK
HE'S COMING HOME ?
ITS NOT NEW
✨️HIDING FROM ME ....?✨️
✨️PLUSHIE...? [ NO..! OUR SON...].✨️
✨️BRAT✨️
✨️MINE✨️
✨️ HURTING ...? ✨️
GENTLE
INJURY
ENEMIES ?
MY CLOTHES
✨️HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU..? ✨️
✨️DO YOU LIKE IT ? ✨️
ATLEAST THIS TIME
PREGNANT....?
PETER
HOME
PISSED...?
SHOWER💫
✨️THANK YOU ✨️
✨️LEAVING TO MUMBAI ✨️
✨️SAD✨️😔
✨️YOU'RE PRECIOUS.✨️
✨️BEAUTIFUL ✨️
✨️LEON✨️

HUBBY

123 3 0
By Inimay_1325

*After a week *

Morning :-

Days are passing by , but Charlie is missing her husband more than she thought , she literally crying everyday talking with him in phone .

Since she's missing him , leo even doing vc's 3 times a day ,to check up on her also mrs .Joseph complained about her health , as she's skipping breakiee and dinner more often since he left ,which is not at all good for two precious babies .

Leo's worried after seeing her , knowing , she shouldn't be stressed too much ,even if the reason is him informed his mom ,that he will be home soon by sending somebody else to Singapore in his place , dont let charlie know this so soon ,he wanted to suprise her .

"Please mom...enough ....im full believe me...". Charlie whines with a weary face .

"You want ice-cream with chocolate cake dear...?". Mrs .Joseph asks which makes lits up charlie's mood in a second .

"Yes mom..!!! ,i want..". She stands up with a very happy.

Mrs .Joseph sighs giving so done look " your craving darling , you will have enough space for them right ?". She asks as charlie giggles .

"Okay sit and have this fruits i'll be back with that ice-cream i think we are run out of that things ,i dunno who are that ice-cream stealers are stealing literally so many boxes since i bought..." . Saying she walked inside as Charlie's been giggling mischievously cause she's that stealer ,about which mrs .joseph very well sure about .

"Hey....vadina...". Leena approached her with a smiley face .

"Morning babe...". Charlie smile holding her hand making her sit beside on couch .

"Morning, morning , btw i wanted to tell you something..". Leena said as charlie signed to proceed.

"John's going to Singapore , leo called him this morning ...probably he might come home , since john can manage for few days..".

"Really...!!!!?". Did he really coming home...? , when ...!!!? , say leena...!!?". She holds her arms asking curiously shaking her back forth .

"Ah..ah...wait vadina, don't kill me I'm feeling naseous...stop...". She holds her hands sighing .

Charlie chuckles leaving her "he should've called me...why he didn't called ,nor attended mine...". Pouts sadly .

"No vadina, he wanted to suprise you , but since im loose tongued i spilled out ,cant see you sad ". Says melting charlie's heart .

Charlie nods "oh leena , you're such a sweetie ,i love you dear...". She snifs wiping fake tears .

Leena laughs "fine ,fine, im wanted to go out ,wanna joi----

"Im in...!!". ". Shouts before even leena could complete raising her hand cutely .

"Kay... then come will get ready...?".

"No..charlie isn't going anywhere ".

A voice interrupts as both were walking to leena room then stops frowning turning back .

"Mom.. why...?". Leena asks seeing mrs .joseph folding her hands seeing them .

"Cause she's restricted to go out...until unless its for checkup , also leo isnt home he will get pissed if he knew this  ... ".

"But I'm too going with her mom ,i will take care of her .

"Who said that you're going...?".

"Mom..! Please...".

"Okay I'm going with you both then

"Sure ,welcome...!!!!". Leena shouts in exicted voice.

.

.

.

.

.

After shopping with mrs .joseph both girls drifts in car snoring tiredly .

They enjoyed pretty well , where mrs .Joseph buyed ice-creams also clothes ,and since charlie opened her mouth and asked for amusement park , she even took both of them their .

After getting a call from john they got back to home that too tired .

"Good night sweety....". Mrs .joseph smiles as charlie nods then frowns "mom...where my hubby , he supposed to be home by now right ?". asks tiredly .

"Yeah he might be on his way , why don't you call...". She smiles as charlie nods taking her phone outta sling bag walking upstairs.

Pouting sadly she enters the room closes the door behind then realises there's no light and its freaking dark .

The gulping echoes in that room "oh...no what i did...? ". Whispers then takes her phone quickly on's the torch .

She sighs then switch on's the light , but soon her breath hitches seeing view infront of her .

She gulps audibly blinking ,then a whispers escapes from her lips "hu-hubby...?". In a very low shocking tone .

Meanwhile leo standing leaning to the cupboard half naked on towel is the cloth left on his waist looking at her with a small smile .

"Are you seriously here...?". She whispers filling eyes with tears leaving sling bag on floor walking to him .

Leo nods showing his arms open ,with a smile , Charlie takes only 0.05 seconds to jump into his arms and feel his touch and his veiny arms around her tiny body pulling to himself more closer .

"Hubby are you really here, or im i dreaming ?". She whispers cause she literally unable to feel him completely.

She frown when she looks at him dissappearing slowly .

"Hu-hubby...?". She whispers blinking shockingly .then he completely dissappears

"Hubby...!!!!". Charlie shouts

"Charlie....Charlie... are you okay...?"

"Charlie...!!!". This shout brings her out of her dream .

Mo-m hubby...?". She whispers tearing up .

"Oh...my baby , you're  okay ?". She asks worriedely

Charlie instantly tear ups "mo-m my hu-hubby is go-gone...he is not visible to me ". She cries saying this in a low sleepy tone ,whose still fully not woke up .

"What....?". Mrs .Joseph frowns then thinks she must dreamed of something bad about leo ,since she's missing him .

"No ,no baby hubby's perfectly alright ,don't cry , i thought to tell you but you already drifted before i could say it , he's coming tommorrow ,okay ,stop crying sweety ,its just bad dream  ,you can meet hubby tommorrow  morning okay....". Mrs .Joseph assures her wiping tears as Charlie nods laying back on bed .

"Come fast hubby...". she whispers then again drifts into deep slumber this time .

MORNING :-

Feeling so cozy in the bed ,she's smiling as mrs .joseph hands caressing her hair which she loved .

"Hubby's coming home "
She whispers in a morning puppy voice smiling with her gloomy face still closing her eyes ,then quickly gets up from bed rubbing her eyes .

"I should be ready by the time he comes ". Saying she runs inside the bathroom .

After like 20 mins ,walks out wiping her wet hair and with only towel on ,

"Umm...what i should wear...?". Talking to herself she finally chooses a saree which is peach coloured .

"Perfect...". Giggles then quickly wears ,meanwhile mrs .Joseph left before she could get up for breakfast preparations .

"Mom...!!! What are we have for breakiee...? When my hubby's coming ?". Shouting loudly charlie runs down giggling so much happily .

"Aa aa...easy sweetie ,don't jump..like that its not good ". She holds that naughty girl as her eyes looking at the entrance .

"Um...mom..will my hubby comes home today ,or are you just kidding me...?". She asks so innocently showing her doe eyes .

Mrs .Joseph chuckles holding her face "no baby , hubby's really coming home , why even i lie to you ,when all i need is your happiness...". She says making big doe eyes to tear up...

Charlie quickly snifs nodding .

"Aw...sweety ,why are you crying..huh..?". She wipes her tears .

"Mom...i think im lucky , you know anybody can get good husband who loves her , but mother in law like you are rare , i don't know why you loves me so much , but i promise i will never make you sad ". She says sniffing cutely tearing up again .

"Ahh...you're grown up aren't you , don't say that sweetie ,your are my daughter , its normal to be like that with my sweeties daughters , im really happy to have you in Leo's life, you don't know you're so special , especially to leo ". She whispers which turned certain doe eyes to blush .

"Ah...ab mom...stop i-im not that special...". She says blushing .

Mrs .Joseph chuckles "hmm..? Is that so.. ?, okay come ,lets have breakfast first ".

Charlie's. so happy today ,having good breaky with mom in law ,meanwhile eventually john and leena were added on table having breaky .

As they were talking and having breakfast, hears car horn sounds which made charlie's heart to drop to stomach.

"Oh...seems like he's here...". John smiles looking at the entrance .

"Ah excuse me...". He gets up then walks out meanwhile charlie stopped eating ,her heart is pounding ,dont know what effect he's having on her but her heart literally beats same like this second after the distance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 25.8K 65
A Jungkook × reader imagine where Y/n is married to a cold guy named Jeon Jungkook. She had already fallen for him and maybe he had too...? "Princess...
395K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
54.8K 3K 70
"We might be a married couple only on paper but don't think for one second that I won't fuck you." - In the luxurious world of generational wealth, t...
666K 20.3K 30
This story revolves around a normal university student who's pretty good at academics but in practical life, she's a failure. She often gets caught...