Beyond Infidelity - An NTR Re...

Autorstwa KrashewNut

#276347 [Maguro Coffee] Tonight, I will service my Husband's Boss [English] [Raknnkarscans] X #225482(C93) [S... Więcej

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
quick question
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 4

2.3K 35 18
Autorstwa KrashewNut

The board of directors meeting was over. The only ones who remained in that room were the CEO, President, Yuuta, and his guards. Oh and an unconscious bastard.

Norihito: Hey Yuuta, he's not dead right?

Yuuta: *sigh* Wake him up.

The guards approached Michio, shaking him and slapping him, attempting to wake him as he lay unconscious.

Michio was slowly coming into his sense

Michio's P.O.V

*ears ringing*

guard: wak....

ugh..what..

guard: wake...wake up...

..what is happening...

guard:......wake up you bastard.......wake up *SLAP*

NO P.O.V

Michio wakes up screaming like he's in hell, which he'll soon be but not for now.

Yuuta: hahahaa look at her scream!!!

Norihito: awww she gonna piss her pants now...

Michio looks at them like he's scanning them like he had the T-800 Vision from terminator.

Michio: *looks at Yuuta* It's you!! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!! THESE SERVANTS ARE IN MY SEAT BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!! YOU BAS-----

Tsutomu:  You still don't get it, Michio. *menacing smile* you--ARE--the--servant--now.

Michio: *enraged* *SCREAMING* 

NOOOOOO!!! I AM NOT A SERVANT OR A SLAVE TO ANYONE!!!! I'M A KING!!! YOU'RE ALL MY SLAVES!!!! YOU ARE MEANT TO BE TRAMPLED UPON!!..... I'll never work under you idiots!! I QUIT!! I QUITTT!!!! 

Norihito: He'll never learn.

Michio: SHUT UP!!   your wife still craves for my dick!! 

Norihito: Oh yeah? Then why don't you call her here? Let's see if she comes or not.

Michio: *heavy breathing* huh? You're challenging me. I get it, I'll fuck her in front of you again like last time!! *picks up his phone and calls her*.

moshi moshi

COME TO THE OFFICE!! I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU!!

on my way honey~~

Michio: See? Your wife is now my sex toy!! HAHAHA---

Norihito: Good, I need her to witness what's coming.

Michio: huh..?

Yuuta: hah, You arrogant asshole ; don't you want to know what made your father to give up his seat and appoint them as his successor instead of you?

Michio: *sense kicking in* 

Projector turns on.

Tsutomu: Enjoy the show.

CCTV footages, Wire transfers, Illegally forged Documents, letters, e-mails, call history etc. Proof of every dirty work done by Michio and his father.

-timeskip 10min-

Norihito: oh oh oh she's gonna cry now.....

Tsutomu: don't tease the weak Nori...

both look at each other

Yuuta: This feels good.

Michio: *sweating hard af* where...did you...get this??

Tsutomu: It doesn't matter now, does it? But you do know what'll happen if this gets out right?

Michio: what...do you want?

Norihito: you still haven't figured that out?? Woah and you call us idiots?? 

*change in tone* You'll work as our slave from now on. You quit when we say you can quit. Oh, and you'll also be working under all the employees you harassed.

Tsutomu: Is that clear?

*silence*

Michio: you---

Norihito: SIR!! JUST SIR!!!

Tsutomu: Now I'll just ask this one more time..... 

Is...that...clear??

Michio: *hesitation* yes...sir

Michio became an empty shell.

Tsutomu: Good boy.

-door opens-

honey I'm here!! how did your promoti----

Azumi:*sees norihito* WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!!

Norihito: Ah, What a timing!! I've got something to show you.

Azumi: *looks at Michio* Honey, what is this loser talking about?

silence

With confident strides, Norihito strolls over and gracefully takes a seat in the president's chair, with style, of course.

Azumi: why are you sitting on the president's chair?

Michio:*dead eyes* because he is the president.

Norihito: Hmm, there's dirt on my shoe. *snaps fingers* come clean it. 

Azumi: what are you----

Yuuta: Shut up woman!

Michio stands up and goes to Norihito. Sits on the floor and starts wiping the shoe with his sleeve.

Norihito: Nah uh, not like that. Lick it clean.

Tsutomu and Yuuta: Ouch!!

Azumi: HONEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOIN---

Guard#1: Shout again and you'll regret it.

Michio starts licking his shoes.

The three of them remembered what Michio made Norihito do last time.

*flashback* you see that used piece of condom over there? pick it up with your mouth and throw it into the dustbin while crawling on your knees.

Norihito just stared at Azumi.

*flashback* AHAHAHAHA SUCH A LOSER!!! NO WONDER I CHEATED ON YOU BAKA NORIHITO!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA

Azumi was on the verge of tears. Guilt, fear, remorse etc. all came flooding into her mind.

Norihito: *looks at Michio* That's enough. Now take off those shoes and throw them into the bin.

Yuuta: *snaps his fingers*

Guard#2 came in with a brand new pair of Louis Vuitton Varenne Richelie shoes for Norihito.

Norihito: Ain't no way I'm gonna wear shoes that were licked by your disgusting tongue. I did that just to return the favor. 

Tsutomu: You really are cold, Nori. Good job!!

Norihito: hehe thank you!! 

Azumi: *looks at Norihito* darling.....listen to me.....I'm sorry, okay?? I'm sorry!!! I shouldn't have done all that. I shouldn't have cheated on you. I'll change I SWEAR!!! Please take me back!!! 

Norihito:*disgusted look*Ewww...... just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower.... Stay away from me bitch!! 

Azumi: Please darlin---

Tsutomu: Who the fuck is your darling, you whore???Didn't you hear him the first time?? STAY--THE--FUCK--AWAY--FROM--HIM--BITCH!!

Azumi:*Shows the middle finger* ALRIGHT FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU ALL!! FUCK------- slash

Azumi: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH MY FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!

Guard#1: sshhhhhhh. Scream again and you'll lose more than just a finger.

Yuuta: Just get the fuck out!!

*Azumi runs out of the board room screaming*

Tsutomu, Norihito and Yuuta rn:

Tsutomu: *walks over to Michio* 

How does it feel to be on the receiving side for once, Michio?

Michio:......it's now your turn to torture me, isn't it? What are you waiting for then?

Tsutomu: Oh come on now!! I'm not gonna do anything to you here. I need you to do something for me.

Michio: what should I do .......sir? 

Tsutomu: Call my wife and ask her to meet you at the same place where you fucked her last time.

to be continued.....

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

HAPPY NEW YEAR HOMIES!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 58.1K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 38.5K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
161K 4.8K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...