MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

By moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... More

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue
MAFIA BROTHERS

Love And Pain

364 6 0
By moonlight_stars96

After disconnected the call I look my team members seriously.

Y/n: AJ track the mobile I need the location immediately.

He nodded and started track the mobile.

Meanwhile I went to garage and get the bike then drive to find her.

AJ and white trying to find her location and RV following behind me, and our phone's are inter connect.

AJ: black, He taking her somewhere, I think she is in the car with him.

Black: find the location immediately.

AJ: I find that car. go straight. You'll catch up with the car in next signal. And it's black the number is 8141.

Y/n: I saw that car, but it's so fast, I couldn't catch him, AJ there any way you can slow their car down?

AJ: yahhh.., are you kidding me? how can I stop running car immediately?

Y/n: I don't know anything just do want I say.

AJ: aish....I will. I finished my job y/n.

Y/n:  that's my boy...then we'll catch him on the next turn. RV come to ***** street.

RV: okay. I'll meet you there.

The car lost the balance and it crashed. Use that chance jiho get down the car and try to run away but he catched her."

???: Where are you running off to huh?

Jiho: no please leave me.

???: Come with me B*tch. "He started to dragged her with him and slapped her harshly. She fainted on road. He walked towards her to pick her up but y/n reached there currect time and stopped him."

???: Who are you?

Y/n: someone who send you all to hell.

???: Are you cob? Then I warning you, let me go or else you face bad consequences.

Y/n: cops "I laughed." I'm more than them. Today I won't let you go alive in this place. " I said while smirking."

White: black...get out from there. His men's are on their way.

Y/n: never!! I won't go anywhere from here without punishing him.

He and his friends laughed.

Boy1: You're going to punish me. You look more beautiful then her...why don't you come me... I'll let her go. "he tried to approach me, but i kick his stomach and fell on the ground and split some blood."

boy2: you b**ch. "he tried punch me but i hold his hand and push him in to the car and started to punch is face mercilessly, his whole face f*cked up because of hard punches, his nose, lips started to bleed. he lose his consciousness so i throw him on the floor and look at another guy, who holding his stomach and lying down on the floor. he look at with his weak eyes.

y/n: Now you are going to face bad consequences for treating my friend. "i said grabbed his hair and dragged him towards the car and then smashed his face in the car windshield forcefully, because of my force the car glass shattered and he grows in pain. i was grinning in satisfaction seeing their condition."

Y/n: Jerks like you don't deserve to be an alive. "I said and pull out gun from my back and I shoot at his head and then his lifeless body fell on my feet."

After that RV come to that place and look at me shocked.

RV: yahh...you already finished him, why don't you wait for me? I'm also want to have fun with him.

Y/n: we don't have time for that. Just clean this mess before his men's come here, and don't leave any proof. "I ordered him."

RV: you know I do my job clean. "He said proudly."

Y/n: That is why I have entrusted this work to you.

We both smirk look at eachother.

RV: take your friend to her home. I'll handle this. "He said and threw his car key in my hand."

Then I look at jiho who lying on the floor unconsciously. I walk towards her and pick her in my arms and went to his car and drive to blackpink unnie's house because I don’t want make chan oppa worried.

When I reach blackpink unnie's house, I pick jiho and  get down the car and then walk towards the main door. rings the bell few times. after a min Lisa unnie open the door and look at me with her sleepy eyes.

Lisa: y/n!! What are you doing here? and what happened to jiho "She ask worriedly."

Y/n: I'll tell you everything, but first let me in.

She aside and I enter their house with jiho and then laid her on the couch.

I took deep breath and stretched my boby.

Lisa: now can you please tell me what happened to her? "I look at me with a straight face."

I was about spoke but other unnie's come to living room, and look at me with shock.

Jisoo: what's going on here? "She ask sleepy tone."

Jennie: y/n!!! When did you come here? and why jiho is here?

Rose: y/n answer us.

Y/n:. Yahh...why you guys are always hyper? Chill. "I said calm tone."

Then jiho started to mumbled herself in dream. Her body is shivering.

Jiho: please... don't touch me let me go. Please. "She scream loudly."

Y/n: jiho wake up, no one hurt you here. It's just a dream wake-up. "I tried to wake her up  then she wake up from her dream and then hug me tightly."

Jiho: y/n!! Please save me from him, he'll take me with him. "Her body is shivering and shaking due to sobbing. she just crying my embrace."

Y/n: shhh... it's okay, I'm here, no one harm you. I never let anyone touch you. "I patted her back and tried to console her others look at her worriedly."

After 15 min she finally stopped crying, but her body is still shaking because of the fear, so I made her look at me, she look at my eyes with her sllowen eyes. I really pity on her. my heart is paining to see her like this, It's all happened because of me. I never leave that bastard.

Y/n: jiho just calm down, you're safe now, don't be scared.

She took deep breath and let out relief sigh and spoke.

Lisa: can any anyone explain me what's really going on here?

Jiho: I'll explain everything unnie.

FLASHBACK

JIHO POV

Chan oppa went jeju Island for doctor conference meeting, so I alone in my house. I'm so bored so I decided go out for shopping. I took my purse and phone and then went out from my house.

It's just 8pm but Street gets pretty quiet at this hour, only some cars are running on the road. after a min I reach near by grocery shop and buy favourite snacks then walk out from the shop with plastic bag in my hand.

I was about to return my home but two guys are walk towards me, they were wearing black mask. no one else was here. I feel unsafe so I run away from there. The guys also run behind me.

After while running I stopped small alley and then I look at back, no one was there anymore. I got relief but I turn my head some of them standing infront me. I started to shiver in fear. I walk backward until hit my back the wall. I try to scream for help but they covered my mouth with clothes. I struggled lot to get of from them but no use. I blank out.

When I opened my eyes I saw lot of girls crying their soul out and begging to leave them, suddenly one guy open the door and take us to the auditorium, then he made us all kneel in the middle of the auditorium.

First I didn't have any clue what happening with us, then I realised he trying to sold us in black market. When I realised that i try to escape from there but he drugged me again and sold me to some random guy.

After a min I get back my consciousness and immediately called y/n for help.

After explaining everything jisoo Unnie come and hug her, she started cry while hugging unnie.

Jenn: but...y/n!!! How did you find her?

Y/n: I tracked her mobile and find her location.

Rose: what happened that guy?

Y/n: don't worry about him. I sent him to where he was supposed to be. "I while smirking."

Jennie: what you mean? "She look at me questioning face."

Y/n: unnie... please stop questioning me, and I didn't do anything to him. trust me. "I look at her innocently."

Jennie: you better not lie to me y/n. "She said seriously."

I just nodded my head.

Y/n: unnie!!! take care of jiho. I need to go back home before my brothers figure it out, I'm not in home.

Jisoo: be careful y/n. I don't want you got into trouble. "She said concern tone."

Y/n: okay...bye unnie's, see you at school.
"I said walk out their house and went to my car and drive to home."

TIME SKIP AT HOME

When I reach my house I went inside my room though the window without knowing anyone and close the window behind me. then change comfortable clothes.

After change my clothes, i sat down the bed and looking at the floor blankly, without knowing tears screaming down my eyes.

Y/n:  Was he really using me to avenge my brothers for his parents death? I stil remember how we used to love eachother, and how he takes care of me. I couldn't believe everything he said to me that's all fake. It's killing me inside. "I cried more while thinking of him."

FLASHBACK

Y/n: mom!!! I'm going to jiho house for sleepover.

Mom ( mrs.han): okay!!! take care, and be safe sweet heart. 

Y/n: yes mom. "I said and kiss her cheeks and went out my house then I saw jiho standing outside waiting for me."

Jiho: are you ready? "She ask excitedly."

I nodded my head happily and we both started to walk to her house.

Jiho: y/n...I forgot to tell you something.

Y/n: what?

Jiho: TXT also joining with us. Are you okay with that?

Y/n: I don't have any problem with that, They are our friends too.

Jiho: fine than... let's go to the house.

TIME SKIP

We arrived home and wait for TXT come few min later they enter the house and look at us with their smiling face, and then they walk towards us and sat on the couch with us.

Beomgyu: sorry guys, we're late.

Y/n: it's okay beomgyu. Now tell me what is today plan?

Jiho: watching movie and have fun.

Kai: sounds great.

Yeonjun: What kind of picture can we watch?

Everyone expect me: horror.

Y/n: I'm not going to watch horror movie.

Taehyun: why? are you scared?

Y/n: nooo!!!

Soobin: your not good at acting y/n, I know your scared of ghosts. "He said mocking tone."

Y/n: yahh..Why should I scared of this stupid things? and I know ghosts never exist in the world, that's all only imagination.

Y/n; and I don't want waste my time argue with you. I feel sleepy so I'm going to sleep. "I said and stood up from my place but yeonjun held my wrist and made me to sit again."

Yeonjun: you're not going anywhere, you'll watch movie with us. "He said while holding my hand."

Y/n: but--

Soobin: no buts y/n, you're going to watch movie with us, that's final.

I sighed and we all went to movie theatre.

Then jiho put on some DVD and come and with her place. I set beside yeonjun.

I looking at the  screen and movie start to play.

At first few min everything is okay, I think this movie isn't that scary I thought but suddenly the ghost appeared on screen, that makes me shiver. I tried to control me not to scream.

My heart beat raised too fast, yeonjun hand caressing my shoulder softly. I shivering while resting on my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes whenever the ghost appeared, and he chuckled and hug me tightly.

YEONJUN POV

Today I'm so blessed, finally my y/n touch me, yes I love her, but I didn't confess my feeling to her, because I'm scared. What if she reject me and leave me after confess my feelings to her. I don't want to lose her.
I was in my thoughts until. She suddenly screamed loudly and hug me tightly in fear. I hug her back and nuzzel in her hair.

Yeonjun: hey... it's just a movie. Don't be scared, I'm here for you. "I said softly while caressing her hair."

The whole movie he was hugging her and she felt warm in his embrace. He sniff her hair and keep patted her back, she feel love and protection.

Y/N POV

After movie end we all went to our room and sleep but mid of night I wake up from my sleep because I feel thirsty, so I went out from my room and started to walk towards  kitchen to drink some water, but when I enter living room I saw yeonjun go out some where.

Y/n: where is he going in this time? "I said follow him behind."

After while walking he stopped nearby park and set on the bench and started to cry.

I'm worried so walk towards him and called him.

Y/n: yeonjun... "He wipe his tears and turned his head and look at me with shocked."

Yeonjun: y/n!! What are you doing here?

Y/n: I'm the one supposed to ask you this. "I said while crossed my arm."

Yeonjun: oh!! I'm just come here to take some fresh air.

Y/n: oh!! Really!! Then why your eyes are filled with tears.

Yeonjun: nothing, just leave me alone. "He said and looked away from me."

Y/n: never!! I won't leave you.

Yeonjun: why?

Y/n: because I care about you.

He didn't say anything instead of he come and hug me, I finiched his sudden action but I hug him back. He started to cry harder.

Y/n: what happened yeonjun? Why are you crying?.... please tell me.

yeonjun: I missed my parents y/n, I really miss them. "His tears screaming down  from his eyes on my shoulder."

Y/n: if you really miss them then Why don't you go and meet them once?

Yeonjun: I can't y/n.

Y/n: why? "I ask confuse tone."

Yeonjun: because they're no more in this world, they died. "I patted his back, my tears escaped from my eyes to understand his pain."

Y/n: calm down yeonjun... everything will be fine. "I tried to console him but he keep on crying while hugging me."

Yeonjun: they killed my parents y/n, they destroyed my happy family. " I'm shocked after hear him, He sob and my tears escaped from my eyes rapidly."

Yeonjun:  We went to our grandparents house for vacation, when we come back home, we saw our parents lifeless body laying on the floor, their body covered with full of blood. our every happiness end there.You know what my mom was pregnant when they killed her. Me and my brothers was so happy to have another sibling but they destroyed everything.

It was so pain full and scary, I can feel his pain because I'm also lost my biological mother like him.I hug him tightly and hide him my embrace, he still crying in my neck. I don't know why his pain killing me inside.

Y/n: W...who k..killed your parents?

Yeonjun: I can't tell you now, but one day I'll tell you everything.

I don't want to force him, so I let him be. After while he stop crying and break the hug and then he look at in my eyes deeply. My heart beat become fast. His eyes filled with lot of love and pain.

Yeonjun: y/n!!! Can I ask you something.

I just nodded my head.

Yeonjun: Will you be my girlfriend? "He said while holding my hand" I fell in love with you y/n. I don't know how, and why, but I just did. I'll never get a chance to tell you this, but you have no idea how much you cross my mind. Just the thought of you gives me warm feelings  I always thinking about you every time, everyday, every night, every minute. You brighten up my days when I seem to be down, you provide me comfort with your presence. You're the only person I want to keep in my life.

I look at him windly, I don't know what should I answer him.

Yeonjun: after my parents death I lost my all happiness, but  when I meet you I started smiled again, I want you in my whole life. Please give me one chance y/n. I promise I never let you cry. "He said look at my hopeful eyes."

I can feel his love in his words so I accept him as my boyfriend.

Y/n: if you break my heart then I won't let you live in peace. "I said playfully."

He smiled in his tears and hug me.

Yeonjun: thank you so much for accepting me y/n, I'll never break your heart. You mean everything to me, I never let you go. "He said and kissed my forehead."

1 YEAR LATER.

Y/N POV

It’s been a year since we both started dating. He always caring me and support me. I was so happy with him. His presence always give me fluttering butterflies in my stomach. I have completely fallen with him.

today our first year anniversary, so he takes me to somewhere. I don't know where. I ask him but he said that was surprise. I trust him,  so I don’t ask him any more questions. After min arrived our destination and he help me to get down the car.

When we get down the car he close my eyes using white colour clothe.

Y/n: yeonjun!! What are you doing? and Why are you blindfolding me?

Yeonjun: because I want to give you surprise, and don't worry baby I'll lead you that place. "He said held my hand and started to take me that place."

As soon as we reach that place he took of the cloth from my eyes and I look the place with widened eyes.

Y/n: you did this all for me. "I ask him tears eyes."

Yeonjun: yes baby, only for you. He said and holds my hand tightly and walk up to the chair. I walk beside him with smile and shock. When we reach table he made me sit first and he sit infront me. Then waiters come and serve our food. Once they finished their work they bowed and left us alone.

Yeonjun: baby..can we take pictures?

I nodded my head and then he started to take our pictures.

We're happily enjoying our moments, my heart beat in peace. then suddenly the music started play, he stood up from his place and kneeled infront me and ask my hand for dance. I smiled brightly and give him my hand and then we both went to dance.

He pull me closer and hold my waist with his both hands. we both staring at eachother eyes deeply. i place my hands on his shoulders, and then we started dance.

Yeonjun: Thank you baby for giving your heart to me and trusting me with yours. and for always staying on my side.." He said with his all the warm emotions and stare straight into my eyes, and my heart started to beat fast."

Y/n: you don't need to thank for me baby because you're my everything and I love you today and always. My whole life only for you. "He smiled and kissed my cheeks and I closed my eyes and smiled  broader."

We began to dance along with music. my arms around his neck and he smiled and hold my waist tight and pull me closer and rested his forehead with mine and I close my eyes and feel his heart beat.

Yeonjun: I love you y/n, You're there for me when no one else is. You make me complete. You accept me for who I am. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't want to lose you baby because you're the only person I have in my life. He said while caressing my hair softly."

Y/n:  Why do you love me this much? "He slide my hairs from my face and cup my  cheeks and stare in my eyes deeply."

Yeonjun: I love you because nobody has ever given me the love that you have given me and you are the only one that could ever love me this way. You always make me feel that I'm worth something.  

Yeonjun: when I'm with you I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. "my heart is beating so fast in his every words I tried to control my tears but I couldn't. Tears started to screaming down my cheeks continuously."

Y/n: I'm so happy to have you in my life. Please don't ever leave me. "I said tears eyes."

He wipe my tears while caressing my cheeks.

Yeonjun: I never leave you baby. even death can't separate you from me. "He said and kissed my forehead."

We finish our dance and decided to walk along the beach. After walking for a while I got tired so I sat on cold sand of beach, he sat beside me. He still holding my hand. We're looking at the sky and enjoying the cold environment. then suddenly we both saw a shooting star in the sky, so we started to make a wish.

Y/n: What wish did you ask for god?

He smirked and answer my question.

Yeonjun: I asked God to let you sleep with me.

Y/n: WHAT!!! You pervert, how dare you. "I started to beat him, then I hold my hand and pull me closer with him, my body hit his chest.

Yeonjun: I mean sleep together. Under my blankets In my bed. With my hand on your chest and your arm around me, and we have to cuddle closer. No talking, just sleepy, blissfully happy, silence. "I staring his eyes and my cheeks turn in red."

Yeonjun: stop blushing like this baby, I couldn't control myself.

I push him and get off from his grip, and tried to walk away from there, but hold my wrist and stopped.

Yeonjun: where are you going baby I have another surprise for you.

Y/n: what is it? "I said with confusion."

He pointed his finger into the sea .my gaze followed his finger and my ear heared the sound of Fire works. The sky is filled with the different kinds and colors of fire works and my eyes tear up because of happiness. i sniff my tears and look up to the sky with smile.

Yeonjun: in this moment....I promise you baby. I never hurt you and I always be your side, and never leave you alone. I always be there whenever you need me. I'll keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours, because you are my everything. "I smiled broader."

Yeonjun: I never let you separate from me, I  love you every single day and forever baby. "He whisper into my ears and his arm holds me closer."

Y/n: sometimes i look at you and i wonder how i got to be so damn lucky have you in my life. I wish I spend my whole life with you and we never separate from eachother
I wish we always keep loving like this. "I said caressing his cheeks."

Yeonjun: don't worry baby your wish come true. We always loving like this, and no one can separate us. "His words every words dive deep in my heart."

We both look at sky again the fireworks still going us. We look those beautiful fireworks and smiled.

Yeonjun: Happy anniversary baby. "He whisper,  i giggie at his love."

Y/n : Happy annivarsary. "he smile broader."

PRESENT

I cried thinking his every words,  My heart become heavy, I couldn't bear this much of pain.

I was cry harder while hugging my knees then I feel someone patted my back with care, I stopped crying and look at person with my red puffy eyes.

Y/n: eomma!!! I said hug her tightly. "she hug me back and patted my head softly." why it's all happening to me mom? What I done deserve this much of pain? "She break the hug and cupped my cheeks."

Mom(mrs.kim): sweetie, Truth is always bitter. That's why it is difficult to digest, but you can't deny it, so accept the truth and forgive them. It'll reduce your pain.  "Her hand is still with my cheeks, my tears rolled down my cheeks."

Y/n:  I know truth is always bitter but better than a lie. They all lie to me in these freaking years, now you're telling me to forgive them, how can you tell me this eomma? do you even know how much pain I felt in my heart, when I know the truth. They're not only break my heart, they break my trust too, and I never forgive anyone.

She sighed and look at me.

Mom: I can understand your pain sweetie, I'm telling you this because I can't see you in suffer, and everyone deserve a chance to correct their mistakes, so think before you take any decision.

Y/n: eomma...I am already tired of all the things that happened today, and I don't want discuss this more. "I said and slowly laid down and placed my hand on her lab, she smiled and caressing hair softly, her fingers move in my hairs. I close my eyes and feel her fingers in my hairs. I felt comfort in her lab. her every touch reduce my pain. after sometime I asleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 1.9K 31
Y/N is the one and only daughter of the Lee's and heir to the throne of the Mafia kingdom. But she has to either marry or kill the Mafia King, They a...
293K 8.9K 56
Y/n just found out her mom has been dating a man for six months and never told her even worse he is a mafia and has 7 adopted sons how will Y/n deal...
174K 5K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
5.6K 679 13
This is a Jinkook family story (Jinkook/BTS are older and the story revolves around their children) Nicholas Jeon is a misunderstood kid, being the o...