Fragile

By SubhankiIndia

"A broken heart Captures every shattered Piece of emotion." It was never about being sad, but rather underst... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

Dear Readers

13 3 0
By SubhankiIndia

This journey of emotions,

Ends here with my earnest devotion.

As my train of thoughts has arrived,

To its eighth and last junction.

-----------------

My deepest gratitude to all of you.
Thank you for reading my poems and taking your time to understand them.
I hope you enjoyed them!

Reading poetry is a unique experience. Poems are rollercoasters, which can reach the highest and most subtle points of human emotions. At the same time, it can dive as low as the trench of our soul. A peak of happiness and a trench of misery! "Fragile" was a collection of all those poems one can feel when they are in pain.
But life is not only about pain, is it? With pain comes joy, love, adoration and so many other delightful feelings.

And so, this can't be the only collection of poems I write :)
Make sure you check my next collection of poems - DELIGHT!
Till then, happy reading and have a good day ~

-----------------

Subhanki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926 127 23
These are just stories I come up with at random hours. The stories within are a range of different genres for you to choose from. Enjoy! •completed•
282K 20.9K 64
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ Excerpt. *** "I won't bite. . .yet. . .I promise" He said with a teasing smirk. Walking in the rain didn't sound like a bad idea. Na...
85.8K 4K 34
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
3.6M 218K 56
Jenna Yousuf has everything all girls envy. A mansion, fancy cars, diamonds and jewels, closets filled with clothes, shoes and purses. A hot husband...