3 KingDoms Shenanigans. PILOT...

By Honest_Healer

*.✧ "When you turn into the age 20, our generation staff will be passed on to you, dearie. Mom and Dad soon w... More

∆ DESCRIPTION AND CREDITS ∆
PART 1 : Smiling Faces.
PART : 2 History lesson
PART 3 : Stalking Eyes.
PART 4 : The Dealer
Part 5: Take a look at me!
Part 7: Lovely Chat And a New Friend
PART 8 : A bumpy ride, flashbacks n' more!
PART 9: A long talk
Don't worry I'm not dead yet! :(
NEW BOOK COVER
REDRAW THE LATEST BOOK COVER
PART : 10 | Danger Alert.| Epilogue
PAST [ FRISK AND AUGUST ]

Part 6: Where have YOU been?

18 2 26
By Honest_Healer

2WEI - Toxic (Slowed+Demonic Remixed)
Emy Nic
YouTube.

[ I I ]

...3 days ago...

Scene 1: The Office

"Glad your early." And elderly man spoke up, adjusting his glasses which hung on his face loosely. His white sliver hair was styled and combed neatly through his head, he was dressed up in a dark grey suit and red tie which was made neatly on him. His one gloved hand was pushing the heavy wooden door open, which was seemingly impossible since he was..well...old...but he still managed to all by himself. His other hand was holding a book up straight to his face, his blue diamond eyes not leaving the book as he nodded at the person infront of him. "I'm surprised you actually came 10 minutes early. Master would be proud."

"Indeed he will!" Chris was standing infront of the elderly man as he beamed at him, excitement radiating from him as he adjusted his green bowtie and peered down at the shorter elder. "From a scale from 1 to 10, how is Mi Lord's mood today, Mr Alfred?"

"5, I'm afraid." The man hummed as his piercing blue eyes shoot up to meet the yellow static eyes of Chris, his monotone voice unchanging as he raised an eyebrow.
"I'm not sure what made Master angry today. But whatever it was, im sure you could only calm him down. I've tried, trust me, he hasn't budge out of his seat at all."

"Sounds concerning." Chris commented as Alfred moved away, him inviting himself into the cozy living room as he let the door fall shut behind him. The room was indeed, really cozy. A fireplace was on the left side of the room, the ceiling was tall and carved into small details which seemed ancient. Angels and demons were carved onto the ceiling, all coloured in their own colour. White and grey for the Angel, black and red for the demons who flew with their wither wings. The sky which was painted on the ceiling was a pale blue colour and some white fluffy clouds circled said Angel's and Demons. It looked majestic, real old and asthetic.

Enough for the ceiling. Now, the furniture's in the room mostly was coloured brown or black. There was a coffee table infront of the fireplace and two cozy brown couches sat between the coffee table. A red fluffy rug was underneath said coffee table and couches, covering up half of the room. The other side of the room, on the right side, had a grandfather clock and a wooden door beside it. The door was labeled with a golden label, some handwritings carved into it formally.
Beside the grandfather clock there was a modern looking cabinet, all black and mostly made out from glass which contains old and ancient looking books in it, so as picture frames which contains some pictures in it.

Infront of them were bookshelves which was made out of wood, also looking like it was old and ancient. Loads of stacks of books were neatly arranged on it, some of the books looking really old and some looking new. Everything, about the place looked old and the vibe it gave off was asthetic.

Chris strode into the room and stood near the fireplace, admiring the fire as it cracked silently, the smell of smoke hitting his nose as his thin grey lips twitched into a calm gentle smile. He's eyes seemed lost into his own world as he stared at the fire silently. Alfred walked and sat onto one of the couches and began flipping a book, adjusting his glasses as he spoke.
"Master might be waiting for you."

"I see." Chris cleared his throat, his jippery happy voice escaping his throat as he turned to stare at Alfred from his position. "Well, I suppose I must get going!"

"Before you go, how's your work Chris?" The old man, Alfred, asked as he continued flipping through the page's, his one leg resting ontop of the other one. Chris beamed at Alfred and spoke with a chipper voice. "Why, everything's been going great, Mr Alfred! I recently planned on making a deal with some sweetheart and I'm sure she'll accept it!"

"And why, Is that so?"

"Because I just know she needs help." Chris hummed as he continue to stare at the crackling flames of fire appearing and disappearing. "Her mentor is ill and she dearly needs someone to help her in wielding her staff-"

"Wait." Alfred cut him off before he can continue more, Chris blinking owlishly in surprise as he cracked his neck 180° behind to stare at the man in curiousity. "..You're talking about the dimension YOU made with your own hands..right?" Alfred said while looking up to meet Chris stare.

"Yes, indeedy!" Chris beamed, his body spinning back to untangle itself from it's neck as he turned to face the man, beaming.
"I can't wait to help the darling! Oh, I hope we could be friends. Boredom is my number one enemy in my life time."

"I can already see that." Alfred mumbled and jabbed his finger at the nother wooden door which was on the right side of the room, muttering out loud enough for Chris to hear. "Also, you might want to go now. I have a high suspicion that Master might be agitated to see you already."

Chris blinked and adjusted again his dark green bowtie,  his smile growing into a thin smile as it remained stretched across his face. "Ofcrouse. I dare not to keep Mi Lord waiting." Without another word, Chris strode his way to the wooden door across the room, it having a golden label hammered on the door which seemed pure gold as it shone by the reflection of the fireplace. Even though it was half dark in the room, Chris could make out his Master's name carved into the golden sheet elegantly. He again, adjusted his bowtie and collar, lifted his right hand and knocked his signature knock.

Knock - knock - knock.

He leaned against the door, putting his weight on it as he strained to listen for his Master's calm and gentle voice. He barely heard his Master gave him permission for him to enter, his master's voice being slightly muffled by the thick wooden door. Chris leaned away from the door, placing one hand on his chest and another one to slowly push the heavy wooden door open, cracking it open slightly as he invited himself into the cozy and lonely office behind the door.

He closed the door shut slowly as possible and turned to face the office. Without further thinking, he beamed silently at his master as he walked his way to one of the chairs placed for him to sit. The office had a really tall bookshelf which covered up the whole tiny little office wall, all filled up with various types of books from thick to thin. Two tall lamps were placed Infront of the tall bookshelf, which were behind a fancy looking chair, and the chair facing a dark wooden desk. A fancy and expensive looking chandelier hung on the ceiling, it's yellow glow litting up the cozy office. A big window covered up almost the whole space of the wall, a table placed Infront of it which was not to high and not to low. Lamps and all various types of stuff was placed ontop of said table infront of the window, so as books and a teacup.

Chris quickly pulled the chair which was pulled astray, far away from the desk and pulled it closer to the desk as he sat comfortably there. He adjusted himself on the seat as he placed both of his hands on the table, his yellow static eyes staring at the figure infront of him. While staring with a huge smile, he snapped his fingers, causing a cup to appear out of thin air onto the wooden desk and a dark black water to steam out of the cup as it filled itself magically. Chris beamed as he pushed the hot cup once it's done filling up to the figure who sat at the opposite side of the desk with his one finger, him still grinning like a happy kid.

"Mi Lord, your black coffee, as dark as your soul!" Chris said his usual saying, beaming happily as he straighted his back to sit straight. The figure said nothing as he took it with his white gloved hand and brought it up to his lips as he silently sipped on it. Chris stared at his Master with that same grin, instead his eyes were lost as he stared silently at his master.

His master was different, he must say. He was quiet, observant and calm. But if he's angry, then he's the total opposite. His master can maintain his patience for a really long time, but once he's pissed, then he's pissed.

His Master was a dark hair looking man with pale white skin, almost looking like he was dead or something. His figure was the normal height, waist slim and his figure was built to look attractive as ever. His dark jacket hair was combed neatly behind him, looking handsome and elegant. But what was not visible was his master's eyes. There was a reason why always there was a dark shadow cast apon his face, his thin pink lips put on a line as his tight jaw sat there as he silently sipped the coffee. Anyone would had said that he was the most handsome man there, but if they knew the man better, if they recognize his painting which was hung on all over said kingdom, then no one would dare to even get close to him or try to make eye contact.

His master barely showed any emotions at times. He was always blank, monotone and mysterious. His voice can attract anyone, men and woman. Calm and soft. A bit husky at times according to his master emotions. Either he's annoyed, silently fumming in rage or just bored, Chris can tell from the slightest change of his master's tone and voice. He's been almost half of his lifetime with his master, so he knows how to read his Master's emotions by just hearing his voice.

Dark brown vest, a white shirt below it, a pair of white gloves on his hands and a golden watch on his right hand , black jeans which hung on the edge of his feet loosely and a pair of neatly polished shoes. His master always wore those in his personal office . But for important occasions, he would change into his all for known suit - which is hard to describe in words. Either way, he looks elegant and attractive no matter what his master's wears.

Chris would be dead if he's not allowed to be in here. His master's gave Mr Alfred strict permission for him to enter if he calls Chris. That was along time ago, really. But the memory was still fresh in his mind.

He remembered the time when Alfred almost attacked him and knocked him down. Chris was, genuinely surprised and shocked to see someone as old and fragile looking can beat the living daylight out of him, almost knocking him over. When he swung the giant wooden door open he was meet face to face by a upcoming flying book which was flying at his direction at high speed. He made one mistake tho, he should had knocked. But his master's fumed at Alfred because he was greatly damaged, his skin was breaking apart and he had a broken eye. He tried not to punch the old man, but he had no choice and swung a hit at Alfred, causing him to be send flying across the room. Both got hurt, but he was the most. His master didn't like it and he gave Alfred a warning that Chris could enter when he calls him and that both shouldn't have a boxing match in said living room.

Enough of that. Chris stared at his master as he observed him silently. The dark haired man looked..angry and pissed. At the way he clenched his jaw as he held the cup with a tight slightly shaking grip, he knew he did something which might had upset his master greatly.

Oh dear. He was going to get an earful wasn't he?

"Mi Lord!" Chris threw his hands above his head, trying not to sound to nervous about the conversation they were about the have. He grinned at the shorter man as he continued,"Why, I do hope that you are doing well, Mi Lord. I'm here, present infront of you, your great highness. Is there any needs that why I'm called here?"

Chris really did had the guts to ask his master. He knew that his master wouldn't hurt him for many reasons, but there were times that his master actually flung him across the tiny room from anger and annoyance.

He felt his Master's hard stare, he felt the burning sensation that his master was glaring at him. Oh no, oh dear. What did he do wrong?! What could it possibly be?! He was really screwd, really was. His master didn't give out the monotone, calm vibes. Now he radiated the silently fumming and angry once which could kill anyone from the thickness and the dark aura, it radiating strongly from his master.

He grinned nervously at his master as he fidget with his fingers nervously. His eyes glanced around the room instead of at his master. The dark haired man placed the cup on the desk and he spoke, his eyes not leaving away from Chris.

"What kind of question is that, Dealer?"

Oh dear. His voice was sliky soothing and attractive, a little husky as he ended his question. He sounded bitterly calm and gentle, meaning that he was burning with an uncontrollable and a dangerous amount of rage inside of him. The question set Chris off guard, his head snapping to face his master in a blink of an eye, his grin set onto a thin line as his static yellow eyes widen owlishly. His lightbulb gave out a shierk of a buzz as he turned to face his master, indicating that he was surprised and worried.

Again, oh what had he done?!

"You don't know, do you?"

Oh gosh, he cannot open his mouth and speak. Hes to nervous to do so. How can he answer his master's question?! No matter how strong he is, his master will always be 10 times stronger than him. Chris gulped and spoke with a nervous growing grin, trying to calm himself down.

"..No, Mi Lord."

He can't really lie, thought. He's master can detect if he's lying or no. If he lied, then death shall be apon him. If he dosent want death, then he must provide a proper explaination to his master why did he lie in the first place.

The shorter man cleared his throat and leaned forward, placing both of his hands on the desk to stare up at Chris with his unseen eyes. "Where have you been, Dealer? All these months, I want to know what were you doing and what were you messing around with and whom lately." He got straight to the point as he stared up at the taller make infront of him, Chris being uncomfortable and a nervous wreak by his master's bluntness and calmness.

"W-Well.." Chris stuttered, feeling himself growing nervous and nervous even more every second as he felt his Master's emotionless eyes bore holes into his skull, glaring daggers at him. "Well, I've been doing what I was signed up for, My Lord! Collecting souls- eh he - making deals and - well, yes! Destroying evil and taking their wicked souls for you My Lord!"

"With whom have you been with lately?"

"Myself, really." Chris chuckled as he adjusted his bowtie by reflex, feeling himself heating up from the amount of nervousness he was feeling at the moment. The atmosphere didn't help him either as he began to sweat from the heat of the room. "Well, I've had been with Frisk a few days ago. She's the usual, nothing has changed with her and me."

His master was silent. He felt his Master's eyes on him, staring into his damned soul. He chuckled nervously as he fidget with his fingers, his yellow static eyes staring at his master as the beeds of sweats trailed down from his forehead to his cheek. His master leaned away from the desk, causing Chris to let out a quiet sigh of relief.

"I see. I have to remind you that the deadline is on the next week. Whatever your up to, I hope you do now better at what your doing and you have already planned out your daily routine. I can't be here 2 weeks later, so I'm shortening up the deadline."

"If I may ask..My Lord. Where are you going?"

"Nowhere near here ,in particular." The man hummed to himself as he pick up the cup of coffee and brought it up to his lips. "Some damned soul is making a ruckus on the far side of this wreaked lands and it seems to be something really concerning. I am, pissed, not because of you, but because of whoever got the guts to make whatever ruckus they were having to make it so serious until I myself am dragged into the said mess they've created. I will, give them a piece of my mind and I will burn them into a crisp if they don't provide me the proper explaination to me."

"Sounds good to me, My Lord!" Chris beamed, a wicked smile forming on his face as he stared down at the shorter male, relieved that he's master wasn't pissed because of him. But now Chris himself was pissed at whoever dared to mess around and got the guts to drag his master into such and hilarious and pathetic misunderstanding. He threw his hands above the air in happiness. "I understand, My Lord , of why you are angry. You have all the rights to be. I really do thank you, youre Highness, for informing me of the deadline. I will be sure to come here next week to your office at this same time, same hour, same day!" And he slammed his hands onto the desk and barked out a happy laugh.

His master sipped the coffee and placed the empty cup on the desk, slightly groaning at the chipper and excited Chris infront of him. "Yes, don't get to excited. You are dismissed Dealer. " And he pointed an index finger at the wooden door beside him. Chris snapped his neck to face the door, then snapped to face his master with a wide grin. He got up in a swift moment and bow unnecessary low and painfully slow, then got back up and waddled himself to the door. He opened it, saluted for no reasons at his master then shut the door closed slowly and gently.

The man stared at where Chris walked out for a minute. He sigh as he got up and made his way to the other table which was nearby at the window. There was an old telephone, probably from the 19s. He spun the numbers on it and picked up the phone, bringing it up and waiting for the person on the other side of the phone to pick up. It ring for a while until someone picked it up.

"Your great highness! How may I help you today?"

"Sign me up on a train, I'm coming there next Sunday. "

There was a clicking noir as if someone was typing through a keyboard. A shift and a muffled voice was heard until the man on the phone asked the man with a nervous tone. "Sir, we need to fill up your name. What would it be, Your Highness?"

The man stood quiet for a minute until he spoke out, his blunt, monotone voice bringing chills down the man on the other side of the phone.

"Luci. Sign me in as Luci."

[ I I ]

Again, I don't know what am I doing with my life, speedwriting this Pilot-

3623 words. Less, but eh, I did it anyways.

Also, our bud Chris has a...Master.
Oh who could it be? I would love to see the theories of why and who his master could be!

Theories, comments and reactions, I would love to see! Please do spam alot since it makes me smile like an idiot!

Again,thank you so much for reading and staying with me so far!

Before you guys go, I made, well, along time ago a fully coloured pic Of our Bud Chris!

It's lame but uhm..meh nevermind.

Here's two more versions of said pic!

Said colours are based on 3 of his other forms. All of them being wicked and sinister! :D The purple form hasn't been seen him using that form for a long time, for a lot of reasons. The red one, well, if you are there to see him transform into the red form then uh- you're 💯% dead meat.

And oh, Who the heck is Frisk?! Okay, not from the Undertale one, This Frisk is a different Frisk okay Fox_sk ? Ik what you're thinking with that lil head of yours! ^^

Who wants an explanation of Chris past and said mysteries gal who's called Frisk?! Tell me if you so so curious.

Well, Which one did you guys liked? Comment down right now!

Now, that's all from me today. Stay safe and be happy!

Goodnight my dear cherries!

---healer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.5K 70
BOOK 1 Mage Chronicles: The Beginning. New world, New family, New friends... and enemies, Multiple mates? Kidnap, murder. A crown she wasn't ready...
4.5K 70 20
Regina has just been chosen to be Keeper of a unicorn. There's only one problem...She can't see them! Make that two problems. She can't get out of it...
22.6K 1.1K 47
I don't know if I died or not, but the moment I regained my consciousness, I was already standing on a field full of grass and surrounded by trees. "...