MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

Von moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... Mehr

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue
MAFIA BROTHERS

Secrets Revealed

388 6 0
Von moonlight_stars96

JIN POV

I walk up from my sleep and saw our little monster sleeping peacefully in my arms. She look so cute and adorable, I slowly slide her hair from her face and kissed her forehead. She slowly groan in sleep and turn her face away from me and sleep again. I smiled and get up from the bed and went washroom to take shower. 15min later I come out from the washroom and saw y/n was still sleeping. I walk towards her and I set blanket with her body and cover her and then went out room.

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

I open my sleepy eyes and look at the empty room. Jin opoa is not here so I went out his room, and I tried to find him but he is not in the house, not only him, but none of my brothers are home, then I ask one of our maid about them, she said they had gone to the office, so I decided to go there and surprise them.

Ms.joy: miss y/n, Are you going out somewhere?

Y/n: Yeah....I going to the office to meet my brothers. "I said and call robin oppa, after while he come to me.'

Robin: why did call me miss y/n? "He ask politely."

Y/n: Can you please take me to the office? I want to meet my brothers.

He nodded and we both went out house.

MEANWHILE

BTS POV

we were in a meeting with our business partners, then suddenly our secretary  came to that room.

Jimin: Did you know that we are at an important meeting here?  Then why did you come here to bothering us? "He shout at her."

Secretary (Mia):  sorry sir.... but your cousin brothers came here to meet you and they said they wanted to discuss with you something important.

we're look at eachother confused, Why are they here? then we finish our meeting quickly and went to our cabin to meet them.

As soon as we entered the room we saw GOT7 sitting on the couch waiting for us, then we walk towards them and sit empty couches.

Namjoon: What makes you to lead you in our office "I ask plain tone."

Jackson: We just came here to discuss about y/n.

V: what about her? "He ask cold tone."

Bambam: we know rocky trying kill her, and  we're here to help you get ride of him.

Jungkook: we don't need your help, we can handle him.

Bambam: Do you really think you can handle him alone? He ask mocking tone."

Jungkook: of course, we can. "He replied angrily."

Jinyoung: they're not a small mafia group jungkook. They're also strongest mafia gang like us, so you definitely need some help to get ride of them, and we want to help you just for y/n. we're also her brothers and we have a responsibility to protect her. "He said seriously."

Jimin: we don't need anyone's help to protect our sister.

Mark: she is our sister too jimin. "He said and look at him angrily."

Jimin: just cousin sister.

Suga: enough guys!!! "He shouted."

Everyone calmed down as he shouted.

Suga: GOT7 is right, They're much stronger than us, we can't win them alone, I investigate about that gang and I found someone is behind them and helping them, so we're need their help to win against them.

Jin: okay...do you have any plans to kill that rocky and his gang.

Jb: yeah...I have plan.

Namjoon: what is it?

He sighed and started explain his plan.

BACK TO Y/N.

After long drive we finally reach office entrance, I step out the car and went inside happily. As I entered main office  employees started to wish me and I wish them back, and I directly went to my brother's cabin, 

when I opened the door. I was surprise to see GOT7 oppa's there. They were seriously discussing about something and when they saw me they immediately stopped talking and look at me shocked expression on their face.

Jin: princess!!! when did you come here? " "He ask nervous tone."

Y/n: just now oppa. "I said and walk over to them and sit beside yugyeom oppa. jungkook clench his fist while glaring at me. I ignore him and turn to GOT7 oppa's and ask

Y/n: why are you here?

Youngjae: we come here to meet our brothers.

Y/n: oh!! really!! When did you both start liking each other? "I look them questioning face."

Jb: angle...he is joking around you. We're here to discuss about our project.

Y/n: project?

Jinyoung: yes... princess, our company is doing some projects collaborate with kim group's, so we just come here to discuss about that.

I just nodded my head, even I know that's not true.

Jimin: what are you doing here? and who gives you permission to come here?

Y/n: have you lost your memory my dear brother? I'm also part of Kim's family, and this is my office too, so I have all rights to come here and I don't need anyone's permission to come to my office. "I said annoying tone."

Jhope: okay, my highness...we agree with you. you have all rights to come here, but atleast you can inform us, before you come here.

Y/n: because I want to surprise you oppa, so now tell me how was my surprise?

Jimin: terrible.

Y/n: you just shut up shorty.

Jimin: who short? your the one short here.

Y/n: so what? You always shorty for me.

Then we started to bark eachother. 

Jin: yahhh.....stop it, this office not home,

Jimin & y/n: hyung/oppa Why are you yelling at me?  She/he was the first to start fighting with me. "We said same time."

Jin: If you both don't shut your mouth, I will punish you. "He said serious tone then we stopped fighting."

Jinyoung: When will you both stop fighting eachother?

Jimin & y/n: in this life we'll not stop fighting, because we're siblings and we used to live like this.

Jin: aish....this kid's, I don't know, when  they're going to grow up?

After that fight i start to talk to GOT7 oppa's. Then Yugyeom oppa show me some funny videos in youtube.

Y/n: o..oppa, it's really funny. "I said while laughing."

Yugyeom: yeah.... "We both laughing while watching those videos."

BTS maknae's look at us their jaw clenched.

V: blossom, we need to discuss about our new project, So you go and look around the office. "He said and called their secretary, after while she come inside the cabin, and bow to us"

Jungkook : mia... take her with you, and show around the office. "He commanded."

Y/n: but oppa, I want to watch videos with yugyeom oppa.

V: y/n... don't be stubborn, go with her. "He yelled at me."

Yugyeom: it's okay princess, we'll watch later. "He said console tone."

Y/n: fine. "I pounted  and went out with their secretary."

After I went out my brothers cabin mia started show me around the office, she is really sweet to me. I started to like her. now we're walking through the hallway, then she stopped walking and look me nervous

Mia: miss y/n, please wait here, I'll will be right back.

Y/n: where are you going? and what happened?

Mia: nothing,  I just forgot to handover some important files to mr.jin, so I'll be back after give that file to him.

I nodded and she left me alone there, I wait  for her long but she didn't come so I decided to look around alone.
.
.
.

Y/n: where I should go now? Left or right.
ughh...this office is so big, I think I lost. "I said frustrated tone."

I tried to find my phone to call my brothers but I couldn't, then I realised I forgot my phone in cabin.

Y/n: f*ck!!! What will I do now?

I look around and tried to find a way but suddenly someone bump to me and the coffee in her hand spilled on her dress, and she look at me angrily.

???: Are you blind? Do you even know how expensive this dress is?

Y/n: I'm really sorry, I didn't saw you. 

???: Will your apology bring my dress back? "She shout and everyone there looked at us."

Y/n mind: she is really annoying me.

Y/n: see...I already apologize to you then what do you want from me.

???:  You have to pay me the money for my dress.

Y/n:  What'll you do, if I don't pay? "I ask her eyebrows raised."

She try to slap me, but I grabbed her hand and twist into her behind. she started to scream in plain."

???: You b*tch, leave my hand.

Y/n:  I'll leave you, when I'm satisfied. "I said tight my grip on her hand. She started scream louder."

???: ahhhh....please let me go. "I started to pleading me."

Y/n: I really love to hear your screaming baby, can you scream more for me? "I said while smirking."

She continuously beg me, so I lose grip on her hand and push her into floor, then she get up from the floor and tried to puch me but mia come and stopped her.

Mia: wth are you doing maya, do you even know who is she? "She said while holding her hand tightly."

Maya: I don't care who she is, I want to teach good lesson to her. "I said tried to get of from her."

Mia: are you out of your mind? She is our boss younger sister.

Then maya calm down and immediately apologize to me.

Maya: I'm really sorry miss, please forgive me.

???: No!!! You don't deserve her forgiveness.

We all turn and look at the person. who said this? and it's was jhope oppa. He look at her coldly and walk towards us, others came after him.

Jhope: How dare you misbehave with my sister? "He said angrily and slapped her hardly."

Namjoon: your fired, get your things get out from here.

Maya: sir please don't fired me, I really don't know she is your sister. I will never make a mistake like this again. Please forgive me. "She said while crying."

jungkook: get out from my side before I changed my mind and kill you.

Then jin oppa called guards and told them to get her out of here.

Suga: did she hurt you doll? "I while checking my body."

Y/n: I'm your sister oppa, how can someone hurt me? "I said proudly."

He smiled and hug me and I hug him back. who would think that cold looking and arrogant person was so soft from inside. he always care about his siblings but never shows infront of them, just like dad.

Jin: come on let's go home princess. "He held my hand and bring me to car and drive to home."

NIGHT

I was watching my favourite kdrama then suddenly my private phone started to rings. I close my laptop and pick the call.

White: hello my dear friend, what'spp.

Y/n: I'm good, how about you?

White: same here dear.

White: black, I called you because I want tell you something important.

Y/n: then tell me, what is it?

White: I can't told that on the phone. I'll tell you directly, so meet me at this  ******place.

Y/n: okay... I'll meet you there in 30 min. "I said disconnect the call, then I went out through the window."

TIME SKIP

I came to where she said and tried find her then someone tapped my shoulder from my behind, so I turn my head and saw white standing behind of me while smiling.

Y/n: yahhh..when did you come to korea? and why didn't you inform me before come here?

White: calm down girl, not only me but our whole team is here.

Y/n: WHAT!!! "I ask her surprisingly."

White: yes... I'm come here with our team.

Y/n: but, why? "I ask confused tone."

White: we got mission to find Lucifer....you know what, Lucifer not only your enemy, he killed lot of innocent people's, and US government looking for him long time. If we handover him to government alive or dead, we'll get reward for that.

Y/n:  I don't need any reward and I just want revenge for him killing my mother, and I don't have any plans to handover him to government.

Y/n: where are others?

White: they're at our new base. come on let's go there. "She said and took to our base."

When we reach our base, I meet my other team members.(RV, AJ), we called FTP (four the people) We're the strongest team in our agency, and We have never failed in any of the mission they have given us. because of that, we always hired unsolved cases like serial killing, Mafia business, drug dealing, human trafficking ect. Our job is to find and kill those people, who are causing trouble among innocent people's and doing illegal works.  being a secret agent is not easy for us, because we will always have enemies around us, but we never care about anything. we love our job and we love torture people who torture innocents.

Positions
RV: sniper
AJ: hacker
White: planner and healer.
Black: fighter and killer.

Y/n: hey buddy. "I went to them and hug them."

AJ: wow black, you changed lot since you come back korea.

Y/n: yeah... it's all because of my brothers and my dad.

RV: I really Miss you black.

Y/n: mee too guys.

White: okay guys, let's go to the meeting room, we need to discuss so much of things.

Then we all went meet room.

Y/n: now tell me, what is the important thing you want to tell me?

She sigh and look at me.

White: black, before you know about Lucifer You need to know about your family.

Y/n: family!! What about them? "I asked curiously."

RV: do you know, your family involved in Mafia business.

Y/n: WHAT!!!! What are you saying they're involved in Mafia business.

AJ: so you don't know about that.

I nodded my head as yes.

Y/n: so, this is the thing they have hidden from me, from the beginning.

White: not only them, yeonjun also involved in Mafia.

I eyes are wide after hear that, I felt those who I love had betrayed me. Tears started to forming in my eyes.

RV: they're the most 3 strongest and biggest mafia gang in the asia.

White: The reason your brothers locked you in the house is because you are their weakness and their enemies trying to use you to get rid of them.

Y/n: If they are really mafia then why don't we have any information about them?

RV: because they already destroyed everything, and these 3 gangs are built with this business values and trust that no one can break, and I know, you're wondering why these 3 gangs are never get catch by police or secret agencies, the answer is, they're really powerful and most important everyone scared of them. you know what, most of the asian countries governments are supporting them, because they killed lot of criminals in an illegal ways, which is reduced the crime rate in those countries. Money and power made them stronger, that no one could touch them.

White: and your father is a mafia king, but before he became the Mafia King, your mother was the Mafia Queen, because of that Lucifer killed your mom using mr.choi

Y/n: what you mean?

AJ: Lucifer want your mom's position, so he forced mr.choi by saying that if he didn't helps him to kill your mom, he'll kill his family.

White: mr.choi loves his sons and wife, so without thinking he helped him to kill your mom, when your dad and your brothers found that, they couldn't keep calm either,  they gathered all their men's and attacked mr.choi house and killed everyone including mr.choi and his wife, that time mrs.choi was pregnant 4 week. 

Y/n: what happened to their sons?

White: they're still alive.

Y/n: how? You said everyone is killed by my brothers and dad.

White: because they went to their grandparents house for vacation, and do you want to know who are they?

I nodded my head.

AJ: TXT.

I look at him shock.

White: I know this will be the biggest shock for you, but it's true TXT are mr.choi's sons, and yeonjun just using you to avenge your brothers for the death of his parents, because he knows you are their weakness.  If he takes you with him, your brother will be weak, and then he can easily get rid of them, that is his plan.

I blood started to boiled because of anger, how dare he use me against my brothers, I thought he loves but it's all fake, he broken my heart million pieces.

Y/n: i hate you yeonjun. I swear you'll definitely pay for this. I never forgive you. "I said tears eyes.'

RV: after your father become Mafia king,  He was attacked many times by his enemies but luckily he escaped from it all.

AJ: Lucifer is really clever eva, he is not directly involved in any missions, He used your dad's enemies to attack your family that's why, they didn't know about him.

White: and you brother hired one of their men to find your information, we tried our best to stop him, but we couldn't. he get all your information.

Y/n: it's okay, I'll handle him, you don't need to worried about that.

Then suddenly my phone started to rings, and it's was unknown so I think for min and pick up the call.

Y/n: who is this?

Lucifer: Have you forgotten me dear.

Y/n: you bastard...how dare you call me?

Lucifer: just calm down dear, I called you because I want tell you this, I sold your dearest friend jiho in the mafia back market. "I said and started laugh creepily."

Y/n: LUCIFER.... I'LL KILL YOU.

I slammed the table angrily and get up from the place.

Lucifer: I warned you before but your never listen my words, now see... what happened to your friend. the same goes to everyone who you love, I'll make them all suffer, so give up trying to find me. you can't find me dear, why did you wasting your time?

Y/n:  I'll never stop looking for you, and I'll definitely find you and kill you. Your death written in my hand Lucifer, wait for your death. "I said angrily and hang-up the call."

After I hang-up call I grabbed my hair frustratedly, others staring at me with a worried expression.

White: what happened y/n? Is everything okay?

I didn't answer her questions, I just tried to calm myself, then again my phone started rings, I look at caller ID, it is jiho, so I immediately pick up the call.

Jiho: y/n.... please help me. "She said while crying."

Y/n: I will, but first tell me, where are you?

Jiho: I don't know where i'm, someone kidnapped me and sold me in black market, please save me from them y/n.

Y/n: stay strong jiho, I'm coming.

Jiho: come faster y/n, I'm really scared here.

Y/n: don't be scared, i'll definitely save you. Trust me.

Then I hear someone voice.

???: Come with me babygirl, your mine now.

Jiho: no!! I never come with you, leave my hand. "She push and tried to run away from there, but he catched her again and slapped her hardly and then dragged her somewhere. She crying and screaming for help

Jiho: ahhhhhhh... please some help me.

Y/n: JIHO!!!

I disconnected the call and look at my members seriously.

Y/n: guys... prepare your weapons, we're going to hunting.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

148K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
62K 1.4K 47
well it's kinda like now I am enjoying making stories so this is my another book please like it bae Yn Yn having a happy childhood but their are s...
122K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...
106K 2.9K 37
A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After many years her mom decided to re-merry...