MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

By moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... More

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue
MAFIA BROTHERS

Cousins

352 6 0
By moonlight_stars96

GOT7 POV

After taehyung disconnect the call, y/n started to cry like little kid. even though we're just her cousin brothers but we always treat her our own sister. We're not good relationship with BTS but y/n is everything for us. we always wondered why she couldn’t be our sister? everything is changed in past 10 year but one thing is didn't changed. that is, y/n and our relationship. She is still our baby sister. we can't see her crying like this, it's hurt our feelings so we try to console her.

Jinyoung hug her gently. She cry more , head on his chest. He is stroking her hair and comfort her. After a few minutes, he break the hug. He put his fingers under her chin, making her look at him in his eyes. She look him with tears eyes.

Jinyoung: princess...don't cry. We don't want to see you like this. "he said wiping her tears with his thumb."

Y/n: o.oppa...i think, I need to go back home, before they get more anger.

Youngjae: y/n....you don't need to scared of them, we'll talk to them later.

Y/n: but..op-- "mark oppa cut my words.

Mark: shhh...angel, this is going to be a long drive so relax a bit. we'll handle them.

Without any words, I laid my head on jinyoung oppa shoulder and close my eyes and try to calm myself. He patted my heard softly.

TIME SKIP

After long drive we finally arrived their mansion. On the way they talked to jin oppa and he gave me permission to stay with them tonight. I get of the car and I look at the their mansion jaw dropped. They look at my reaction and started to laugh.

Y/n: oppa... When you shifted this mansion. It's so beautiful.

Jackson: it's nothing princess, let's go inside, mom will be so happy to see you. "He took my hand and led me inside the house."

As soon as we got inside the living room, I saw my aunt sitting on the couch and  reading a magazines. She didn’t realise our presence, so I slowly walk towards her. Her back facing me and then i close her eyes gently using my plam.

Aunty: who is this? "She said and rubbed my hand. after a second, she knew who it was, and then a smile appeared on her face." 

Aunty: Y/N!!! "She opened my hand from her eyes and turn to me with her smiling face."

Y/n: aunty!!  How did you find out it was me? "I ask her surprisely."

Aunty: How can I forget my daughter's touch. "She said and hug me tightly."

Y/n: aunty!! Where is uncle? I really miss him.

She about to say something suddenly we hear uncle voice from outside, so I immediately hide behind jb oppa because I want to surprise him.

Uncle: honey!! I'm back home. "He come closer to her and hug her behind and his chin on her shoulder. They look sweet couple."

Aunty: baby!!! what are you doing? Let me go. Our kids are watching us. "She said shyly."

Uncle: so want, they're our son's, so don't be shy baby "He said kiss her cheeks."

Got7 fake cough made their to look at them.

Bambam: dad...stop being like teenage couples, you already have a 7 son's. "He said teasingly." and Someone is eagerly waiting to meet you.

Uncle: who? "He ask confused tone, then I came out slowly from behind jb oppa."

He look at me and his eyes getting teary. He smile as the tears rolling down on his cheek. i smile back even when my tears also rolling down. He slowly walking toward me. and hug me tightly, I learning my head on his chest.

Y/n: I miss you so much uncle.

Uncle: I miss you too dear. "and then aunty also come and hug me."

Got7: mom!!! Dad!! Did you forget about your son's also here.

We break the hug and look at them.

Y/n: someone is jealous huh? 'I said Sarcastically."

Youngjae: yeah... ofcourse we're jealous. They always forget about us, whenever you're with them.

Bambam: it's unfair dad...Are we your step kids? "He said while pouting."

We giggled.

Uncle: sorry son...she is our precious daughter, and we love her more than anything else. "He said and kissed my forehead."

Y/N POV

I can't control my tears, I'm really grateful I have uncle like him. My dad always busy with his business works, so he don't have time for me, but my uncle not like him, No matter how much work he has, he'll never forget to call me and ask me. how I am doing? Sometimes I really miss my dad. why shouldn’t my dad be like my uncle. I was in my own thoughts until...one maid enter living room and said.

Mind: mrs.lee, dinner is ready. "She said politely."

Aunty: you may go, we're coming. "She said sweet tone."

Then the maid bowed and left the living room. After some chit-chat, we all went to dinning hall to eat our dinner.

Y/n: wow!!! aunty....you prepared my favourite dishes.

Aunty: yes, sweet heart. Mark told me you were coming here today, so I prepared your all favourite dishes.

Y/n: I love you aunty, your my best aunty ever. "I said happily and started to eat my meals, after long time later, I eat delicious food like this."

Mark: Do you like this food princess?

Y/n: I love it oppa. "I said full of food in my mouth."

He chuckled and wiped food from corner of my mouth.

Yugyeom: I think BTS didn’t give you any food.  He said looking at me and I glared at him."

Y/n: yahh...I'm hungry, so don't talk to me. "I said and started to eating like there is no tomorrow."

Bambam: Aish.... can you eat slowly? The food won't run away.

She ignore his words and eat her food happily. Everyone look at her and chuckled her cuteness.

TIME SKIP

I was sitting backyard looking at the sky then my uncle come and sit beside me, so I slowly turn my gaze to him. He look at me with a smiling face.

Uncle: sweet heart!!! what are you doing here in this time?

y/n: I just come here to get some fresh air.

He silent for min then spoke.

Uncle: hmmm y/n, did you hiding something from me?

I smiled and replied.

Y/n: I would like to ask you the same question, are you hiding something from me?

Uncle: y/n... we're ----

Y/n: it's okay uncle...I don't want you to lie to me either, I know everyone hiding something from me. including you, but don't worry I'll find out all of your truth in my own way.

I get up from my place and walk back to the mansion but before I enter the mansion I turn and look at him again and said.

Y/n: And you're right, I'm hiding some secrets from you all. I will reveal it, after I discover the secret of all of you. Now I'm leaving sweet dreams uncle. " I said and went to my room.

JUNGSUK POV

I won't stop you y/n, you have all rights to know the truth, but I am afraid, you'll leave us after knowing our truth. Not only me, but everyone is hiding the truth from you for the same reason. I just hope after you found the truth nothing will go wrong. I already lost my sister because of this mafia business, I won't want lose my niece too.

MORNING

Bambam: y/n... wake up!!!

Y/n: 10 min more. "I said sleepy tone."

Bambam: No... everyone is waiting for you at downstairs, You have to go to BTS mansion today, have you forgotten it? "He said and pulled my body from the bed." 

I got up from the  bed and look at him annoyingly.

Y/n: jeez... your so annoying oppa, Why did you wake me up so early morning.

Bambam: what!!! Early morning!!! It is now 12.30 pm my dear sister.

Y/n: so what? It's early morning for me. "I scoffed."

Bambam: you just like yoongi hyung, total savage and lazy.

Y/n: ofcourse I'm his sister, and I got this attitude from him, what's wrong with that?  "I ask while smirking."

Bambam: aish....just get your lazy ass and come downstairs quickly. Everyone is waiting for you. "He said left me alone with room."

Then I walk to the washroom and do my morning routine and change my clothes and then went to downstairs to meet everyone.

When I reach living room, I saw got7 oppa's doing there own works, so I slowly walk towards them and scream near their ears

Y/n: Yahhhh...

Unfortunately yugyeom oppa fall from the couch, me and others started to laugh.

Yugyeom:  We are near you, then why are you shouting like this? " He yelled."

Y/n: sorry oppa...I just wanted to play with you all. I don't know it'll turn like this. "I tried to control my laugh."

My aunty come out from the kitchen and look at us seriously.

Aunty: what happening here? "I ask serious tone."

Yugyeom: ask this little monster mom. She almost gave me a heart attack  "he said and glared at me."

She turn her gaze towards me.

Y/n: no aunty....he is lying. I didn't do anything. "I look her innocently."

Yugyeom: you liar...I'll teach you good lesson for today my baby sister. He said and get up from the floor."

Y/n: you can't do anything to me oppa. "I  said sarcastically, and ran from there."

He pissed, and run behind me to catch me.

Aunty: okay kids...We will discuss about this later. Now everyone come to the dining room, lunch is ready. "She said commanding tone."

We stopped running and went to dinning room.

TIME SKIP AT BTS MANSION

after finish our lunch GOT7 oppa's dropped me back to my house. I took deep breath and went inside the house and I met hyung line's in the living room. They smiled as soon as they saw me, i went them and sit between yoongi and namjoon oppa.

Namjoon: Were you happy with them yesterday?

Y/n: hmmm...yeah.

Jin: Is Aunty & Uncle are well?

Y/n: they're fine oppa. Aunty ask me about you all, and she wants to see you all too.

They just nodded and the awkward silence between us, so I decided to break it.

Y/n: I'm really sorry oppa, i don't intend to hurt your feelings. Please forgive me.

They look at confused face.

Y/n: I know you would all be angry at me for going to my uncle's house with GOT7 oppa's. "I said looking at my lap."

Yoongi: Why should we be angry at you doll? They're your brothers too.

Jhope: we're not anger at you sunshine, but maknae's are really disappointed on you, so go and convince them.

Y/n: where are they oppa.

Jin: gaming room.

I get up from the couch and went to gaming room.

When I reach gaming room, I slowly open the door and went inside and then saw  they were seriously playing games. They quickly glanced at me but went back to their work while ignoring my presence. I move towards them and called them.

Y/n: oppa..." I said softly."

But they just ignored me again as I'm not there, then I got annoyed so I shout at them.

Y/n: yahhh...are you deaf? "I yelled, then they placed triggers on the table and look at me, with their cold eyes."

Jimin: what you want from us now...huh?

Y/n: I'm just come here to say sorry. "I said normal voice."

Jungkook: okay...now can you leave. " He said cold tone."

Y/n: are you still mad at me oppa? "I ask sad tone."

Jungkook: we're not mad y/n, we're disappointed. "He said calm tone."

Y/n: disappointed!!! For what? "I ask gently."

V: we're disappointed on you, because you always choose them over us. You hurt our feelings y/n. "He eyes filled with sadness and pain."

Y/n: I didn't mean to hurt your feelings oppa.

Jungkook: but, you already did. Do you know how it feels when the person you love, leaves you and has fun with others?

Jimin: and you said you didn’t want to get close to us in school, because you didn’t want to get people’s attention, but what happened yesterday, you were sitting with GOT7, the whole cafeteria was looking at you and them, but you never felt uncomfortable sitting with them. why do you feel that way only when you sit with us?

V: You know this whole thing shows like you are ashamed of us, and you don’t like to be with us.

Jungkook: Are you embarrassed by us?;

I frozen in my place.

Y/n mind: Why is he making this little thing so big?

Y/n: oppa your mistaken me, I like you all more than anything, and why should I embarrassed by you, your my brothers anyway. Infact I really grateful having brothers like you all, who always love me with their whole heart.

They sigh and look me straight in my eyes and ask

Jimin: If you truly love us then why are you closer to them than with us?

Y/n: I close with them because their my brothers too.

V: brothers!! There just your cousin brothers y/n.

Y/n: yeah...but they love me as much as you love me oppa and they never treat me like their cousin sister.

Y/n: I know you don't like them, and don't want me to be with them, but I love them too. I can't deny it. If you think I will leave you for them, then I promise you, I will never leave you for anyone. whatever happens I always stay beside you oppa, please trust me. "I look at them hopeful eyes."

V: think before you promise us y/n, because Once you have promised to us, then we'll never let you leave us, even if you want too.

Y/n mind: ughh...I'm done this kind of threat, I don't know, when are they going to stop threatening me?

Y/n: fine....I promise you. I won't leave you anymore. Are you happy now? "I said with  a shrug."

They nodded their head and smiled.

Y/n: are we cool?

Maknae's line: yes. "Then they come and hug me. We did group hug, after while we break the hug and look at eachother."

Y/n: you know what, the hardest thing in this world is to make convince you all.

They giggled my command.

Y/n: Can we play together? I'm really getting bored.

Jungkook: sure...why not little sis.

Jimin: I look forward to seeing you lose the game.

Y/n: If I win in this game, you'll buy me icecream and stop to stole my chocolate. Deal?

Jimin: what if you lose this game? "He look at me eyebrow raised."

Y/n: I'll do whatever you told.

He look at while smirking.

Jimin: okay then, I accept the challenge.

Y/n: who want to play with me first?

Jungkook: I'll play with you. "He said and we started to play."

Few min later I win the game. We play 5 time and I already win 3 times, it's my 4th time victory.

Y/n: yahhh...I win the game. "I said while jumping like small kid."

I look jimin oppa who sitting on the couch faceplam.

Y/n: When are you going to buy me ice cream oppa?

Jimin: I'll buy you tomorrow. "He said annoyingly."

Then we here knock the door.

Taehyung: yes..come in. "One maid come inside the room and bow to us."

Maid: young master jin want's to see you.

Jimin: where is he now?

Maid: he is in meeting room young master.

Taehyung: okay..we'll go there, you may go.

Jungkook: y/n... You go to your room and take rest. We meet you at dinner. "Then they left, and I went to my room."

MID NIGHT

Y/N POV

I was sleeping peacefully then suddenly I hear gunshots, I immediately open my eyes and went downstairs to see what happening there. As soon as i enter the living room, I saw our bodyguards are lying on the floor lifeless, everywhere is blood, my eyes immediately started searching my brothers, then I saw my brothers fighting with some guys, they all wearing black mask. I was about to go to them but out of sudden someone kick me from behind making me to lost my balance and I fell on the floor, my head hit the floor hardly.

Y/n: ahhhhhhh.... "I scream in pain."

Because of her loud scream BTS are  quickly turn and look at back and their hearts dropped to see y/n laid on the floor unconsciously.

BTS: NO!!! Y/N!!!

they shoot that guy and immediately run to her.

By the time they got close to her, suddenly the living room was surrounded by smoke. They couldn't see anything clearly. someone hit jungkook head from behind . He widen his eyes and kneel down on the ground. The fresh blood streaming down from his head.

He gather his all strength and call his brothers for help.

Jungkook: h.. hyung!! Help me!!!

Jin: jungkook...where are you? "I ask panic tone."

Yoongi: wtf did happened? Where did he gone? "Cough."

After a min everyone fainted because of strong smoke.

Y/N POV

I open my eyes everything was blurry and a strong pain hit my head. i sigh and I adjust my site and I looked around to see what was going on, then I saw my brothers tied and they covered with blood and i so shocked and quickly run to them.

Y/n: oppa!! "I scream and shake all of my brothers but they didnt wake up. I cried my lungs out, then taehyung oppa slowly open his eyes and look at weakly."

Taehyung: b.. blossom!! run...from here.

Y/n: no...I won't leave you here alone. I promised you , I never leave you, and I'll keep my promise oppa.  "I said while crying."

Taehyung: p... please l..listen to me blossom, just get out from here, or else he'll kill you too. please go...and don't forget that we'll always love you. "He said weakly and fainted."

Y/n: oppa!! No!!! wake up please...don't leave me alone. "I cry harder while hugging him."

Then I hear someone voice from my behind so I turn and look at him. He is also wearing black mask so I couldn't see his face.

??: Hello!!! you awake dear.

Y/n: who is the hell are you? "I ask angrily."

???: You didn't recognise me dear.

This voice.... I already heard this voice before, but where?  then I knew who is he.

y/n: Lucifer.... How dare you bastard? "I tried to approach him but his men stopped me."

Lucifer: nice try y/n, but you can't win against me. I already warned you but you didn't listen to me, because your subborness your brothers are suffering now.

He walk towards me, and he bend my level then grabbed my chin harshly. I look at into his eyes coldly.

Lucifer: you love your brothers right? "He said threatening voice."

Y/n: don't you dare to touch my brothers, I'll kill you Lucifer. "I tried to get of from his men's grip but I couldn't."

He smiled creepily and pointed at his gun towards my brothers.

Lucifer: Who do you want to die first?

Y/n: please... Let them go. I beg you. "I said tears eyes."

Lucifer:  I am so happy to see you begging infront me like this, but I want to see you in more pain. Whoever you love, I will kill them all. "He said and shoot the jungkook oppa. The blood come out from his chest."

Y/n: OPPAAAA..... "I screamed and wake up for my dream. I got up and sat on my bed. I was sweating badly because of fear. This is the worst nightmare I have ever had in my life."

Y/n: what if the nightmare comes true? aniya...I can't lose my brothers, and I don't want to put their life in danger. Before the Lucifer do something, I need to find him as soon as possible. "I said with my heavy breaths."

I tried to sleep again but I couldn't, so I went to jin oppa room to sleep.

Once I reach his room, I tried to open his door but luckily his door didn't close, so I open door and went inside and saw jin oppa doing some work on his laptop. When he noticed me, he put the laptop on the bed and look at me worriedly.

Jin: what your doing here princess?

I come inside and sit up on bed and look at him innocently and he look at me confused.

Y/n: Can I still sleep with you today?

Jin: of course princess, but why do you suddenly want to sleep with me?

Y/n: because I miss your cuddle oppa.

Jin: but princess, I have to finish some work first.

Y/n: it's okay, you can do your work. I'll sleep here. "I said sad tone and laid down the bed."

He sigh and started to do his work again. After while he finished his work and turn and look at me, and I was looking at the sky through the window.

Jin: Are you still not asleep princess?

Y/n: no oppa..I just tried to find out our mom in those stars. "I said while looking at the sky."

Jin: mom? "I look at me with a questioning face."

Y/n: yes oppa....When I was a kid Halmoni would show me those stars in the sky and told me, they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven, where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down, upon us to let us know they are happy.

Y/n:  Is she really happy without all of us oppa? but I'm dying here without her. All I want is, mom to know how much I deeply love and miss her. "Tears streaming down my eyes."

He laid beside me and wrapped his around me and his fingers caressing my hair softly with care and love. I cry harder feel his warm hug.

Jin: it's okay princess, everything will be fine, mom won't be happy see you like this.
"He said and slowly patted my head, i raised my head and look at him with my red puffy eyes."

Y/n: I'm sorry oppa because of me mom died. everything is my fault oppa, If I wouldn't be born at the first place, this all wouldn't have happened. Why didn't you allow mom to abort me? If you had allowed her, she would have been alive by now.

Jin: y/n...please stop talking like this.  Everything that happened is fate. It is her destiny to die and that is why, she leaves us soon. This will definitely happen even if you are not born, so stop blaming yourself.
"He kept caressing my hair and tried to console me. He wipe my tears for my eyes and i close my eyes feel his soft touch."

Jin: y/n!! your our princess, now your the only happiness we have in our life, you don't know, how much you important to us. Mom will be happy only if you are happy here, and she will always be watching us from heaven. Her body only left us but her soul is always around us. "He hug me tightly and i hug him back."

Jin: now, let's sleep princess... it's already late. "He said and kissed my forehead."

I nodded and asleep his embrace.

JIN POV

i promise you princess, we'll never let anyone hurt you and we'll protect you till our last breath. If anyone tried to separate you from us, then I'll kill them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...
106K 2.9K 37
A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After many years her mom decided to re-merry...
61.3K 1.6K 32
This is a story about a girl (y/n) she has 4 sisters which has same terrible past as y/n. They lost their father at very early age and lived with the...
145K 3.8K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...