Male reader one shots

By Shiningblade24

This is a male reader various one shot book I'm sure a lot of people know how this work so yeah We do not ow... More

Request page
Saki Yoshida x Yandere Male reader
Esdeath x Male reader
She Hulk x Toji Male reader
Cheater Akeno x shota male reader
Asuka Kazama x male reader
Request Page 2
Male Nanami Reader x Midnight
Mina x Shanks reader
Camie X Madara reader
Nobara X byakuya reader
Father Reader X Maki and Mai
Cheater Wife X Male reader
Cassandra Cain X Male reader

Brother reader X Daki and Gyutaro

581 8 2
By Shiningblade24

Characters: Daki and Gyutaro

Anime: Demon Slayer

(This is not what you may think at first but I'm sure you'll probably understand it the more you read, also I'm making this because I really do like Daki and Gyutaro a lot and think they deserved better)

3rd POV

The upper moons were some of the most powerful demons to ever exist from upper moon six to upper moon one, all of them were very strong.

But Upper moon six was a very special case because the rank was shared between three siblings which was Gyutaro being the oldest brother  then Daki being the middle child and only sister and then finally Yn the baby of the siblings and the second brother.

They all shared the upper moon six rank together and have for over a hundred years, they may not be the strongest of the Upper moons but thanks to the fact that they all had to be, be headed in order to kill them it made them very much a problem for any demon slayer and even any Hashira.

So they were basically unbeatable for a hundred years and in that time they all feasted on humans and some Demon slayers and rarely even some Hashiras. That was until one night when a two Hashiras appeared with three demon slayers and a demon girl to come and put a end to the siblings, in truth the Hashiras had no problem handling Daki but they were surprised when they saw two more male demons appeared right next to her and even pushed them back.

That's when the Hashiras met the two brothers of upper moon Six Daki, from there they explained that they all need to be be headed in order to actually kill them.

And so the fight began with Gyutaro fighting against the tall sound Hashira while also fighting against the demon slayer named Tanjiro, Daki had to fight against the other two demon slayers named Inosuke and Zenitsu and then there was Yn who had to fight against the last Hashira which was the serpent Hashira.

In this battle lasted longer than the Hashiras expected since they couldn't be head them all at the same time, the results was the whole entertainment district getting destroyed by the explosions from Tengen, the over all destruction from Daki, Gyutaro and Yn.

At one point they thought they had the win since Gyutaro managed to put Tengen down, while Daki managed to trap Zenitsu and toss Inosuke to the side, from there they basically jumps The serpent Hashira and thought they killed him, they made their way back to Tanjiro where Gyutaro just insulted him the entire time.

Until Tanjiro managed to distract him long enough to put his plan into action, which did work since he managed to put his blade to Gyutaro's neck, that's when Zenitsu managed to get out from the ruble and caught Daki in a moved called Thunder clap and flash god like Speed, When Yn tried to help his sister he was soon interrupted by a giant Snake attacking him which showed that the Serpent Hashira Iguro was alive.

Gyutaro managed to escape the blade of Tanjiro and then was able to kill him until

Tengen saved Tanjiro and began to fight against Gyutaro one last time, at first the fight between them seemed to be evenly matched until Gyutaro managed to get the upper hand, from there Tanjiro jumped in and assisted Tengen, Gyutaro was panicking about the whole situation he's in until he figured that everything will be fine as long as Daki and Yn don't get be headed.

But that small bit of hope went away when he saw how Daki was already getting beheaded by Zenitsu with the help of inosuke while Yn was already struggling with the small Hashira Iguro, So Gyutaro was panicking and hoping that his poison will kill Tanjiro so he doesn't get beheaded but that soon proved to be useless since Tanjiro cut his head clean off while the others did the same thing to the other siblings, soon enough the three heads of the demons landed next to each other and then they just stared at one another In disbelief.

Gyutaro soon used his body to completely destroyed everything that was left and at least try and kill them but that was soon proved to be effortless since Nezuko used her demon art to save everyone. After some time Tanjiro and Nezuko went around and looked for the demons until they heard Yelling, so they went to the noise only to see the demons heads yelling at one another.

Gyutaro soon said some hurtful things to his siblings which did cause them to stay quiet but before he could say the last thing that he was going to regret Tanjiro stopped him and told them that they shouldn't be treating each other like that since they only have each other.

This caused Daki to yell at Tanjiro and tell him to mind his own business, from there Daki and Yn started to cry and tell their older brother to do something since they didn't want to die.

The first to go was Yn then Daki, seeing them go made Gyutaro panic and he even called Daki by her true name Ume, that's when he started having flashbacks of everything that lead up to this.

Flashback

Gyutaro's POV (when he was a kid)

I was currently in my room if you could even call it that with my little sister Ume who was only three years old but yet she was already so beautiful and smart for her age.

Me and her was trying to drown out the sounds of arguing between my mother and one of her partners, apparently she cheated on me and Ume's father which caused him to leave but we really didn't care since he was terrible anyway but Mom basically got pregnant with a clients child on purpose so she could possibly use that child to make the client take responsibility for the kid and maybe give her a good life but when she gave birth to it and showed the man, he ended up not caring and just called mom a slut and other things.

From there they started arguing and she would drag that man here a couple of times but every time ended the same with him leaving and saying he's not taking care of a child that's not his wife's which proved that he was married and still decided to sleep around.

It's been about eight months since the baby was born and in truth me and Ume haven't seen the baby yet, we don't even know it's gender or name.

I soon heard some crying coming from one room which I knew was the room that the baby stayed in, it must have woken up thanks to the yelling and screaming coming from the adults.

I fell bad for it...

I soon got up and looked at Ume

Gyutaro: Ume let's go check on the baby

Ume: Are you sure that's a good idea brother, mom said to never go in there

Gyutaro: Well it's crying and it's because of them so let's just take a look and maybe help it calm down, Okay ?

Ume: Okay brother

So Me and Ume started to quietly make are way into the room of the baby, when we entered the room we were surprised by the fact that the room was a complete mess and stinks.
No wonder the baby's crying it probably smells all this disgusting stuff.

Me and Ume soon saw a crib on one side of the room so we walked to it and then looked inside to see a small baby boy with a white blanket covering him.

He has Nice Sc Skin, some Hc hair and has nice  Ec eyes over all this baby boy looked cute and it seems like he's technically my and Ume's brother.

Ume just looked at him quietly almost like she was studying him in her head.
I soon looked around until my eyes landed on one edge of the blanket and saw the name Yn written on it, So Yn is his name and I actually like it.

Yn soon stopped crying and just looked at me and Ume in wonder which is understandable since this is technically all of are first time seeing each other. Yn was just quiet while looking at us until he soon started to giggle a little which was cute, he soon raised his arms a little towards us almost like he was reaching for us to grab him.

I soon reached inside of his crib and took him out and carried him in my arms which did make him happy and he even started to laugh a little and giggle.

He soon turned and looked at Ume and then reached out to her as well but Ume backed up a little almost like she was scared of him or even scared of holding him.
So I walked closer to Ume and leaned a little towards her and held Yn out to her.

Gyutaro: His name is Yn and it seems like he wants you to hold him

Ume: I don't know brother, I don't think I'll like him or maybe he won't like me

Gyutaro: Just give it a try

Ume soon reached out and then held Yn in her arms, from there Yn started to laugh and giggle and even gave Ume the best smile he could give her which was really cute, Ume soon held him closer and then hugged him and gave him a kiss on his forehead, from there she looked back at me.

Ume: Oh I love him brother  !

Gyutaro: Yeah and it seems like he loves us too

Ume: So he's are brother, right brother ?

Gyutaro: Yeah he is, Little Yn

My sister is beautiful and she's basically my pride, I feel strong when she's next to me and now there is Yn who is very cute, I'm sure he'll be very handsome when he grows up and now he'll also be my pride just like Ume, with both of you by my side I feel whole.

I soon saw that Yn was holding Ume's nose with his small hand which did make her laugh.

Ume: Your so adorable Yn

Gyutaro: Yeah he is

I soon walked close to them and then saw that Yn reached out his hand to me so I pointed one of my fingers towards him which he grabbed with all the strength a baby could muster, from there Yn just laughed and looked at both me and Ume.

Yn: Gyu—-Gyuta—

Ume: Oh brother I think he's about to say his first words

Gyutaro: Yeah I think so

Yn: Gyutaro...Gyutaro...Gyutaro

Ume: Awww he said your name

Yeah he did and it made me happy to hear him say it, Yn soon looked back at Ume and started to speak again.

Yn: Ume...Ume...Ume

Ume: Yes that's right, I'm Ume and I'm your big sister and that's Gyutaro your big brother

Seeing all of this really did bring a smile to my face, before anything else could happen the door to the room soon slid open and in came are mother who looked pissed off, she soon saw how me and Ume were in the room we weren't supposed to be in and to make it worse Ume was holding Yn.

Mother soon went to Ume and snatched Yn out of her arms and held him but to are surprise Yn started to cry and whine which only took a couple of seconds for mother to Give Yn back to Ume from there mother just yelled how she hates us and then walked out her room screaming insults about everything.

Yn soon stopped crying when he noticed that he was once again in Ume's arms, from there he just calmed down and then laid his head against her chest and started to fall asleep.

I walked over to my two sibling and just looked at them with a smile on my face.
From this point on I'll always protect them cause together the three of us are unstoppable.

Time Skip

Gyutaro's POV (A couple of years)

So far a lot has happened from Ume turning thirteen and Yn now being ten and me getting a job as a debt collector it seems like life was truly going are way or so I thought because currently I'm bleeding from my back while I'm on the back of my little brother while he's carrying the body burnt body of are sister in his hands while walking around looking for help as it's snowing.

Yn's legs soon gave out and he fell forward and landed face first into the snow which also made him drop both of me and Ume. I looked and saw that Yn's legs already has frostbite and it seems like he could barely breathe correctly, I crawled over to him and held him close while also dragging Ume close to the both of us.

I soon saw how Yn fainted with him holding Ume close while I held both of them closer to me, this shouldn't be how we die...we barely had anything to begin with...why must life take away the only two things that make me happy...it's not fair.

?: Oh my, You poor things

I soon heard the voice of a man.

?: It seems like you all are about to die.....you know I could help you...you all could become a demon if I give you some of my blood but you will only survive if the master allows it, so what do you say ?

Flashback Over

3rd POV

Gyutaro soon realized that he died and was now between worlds, He looked around to see nothing but a endless void of darkness.

That was until he heard two people behind him, he turned around just to see Ume and Yn but they were human again.

They both soon told him that they didn't know where they were and if he knew a way out but Gyutaro just ignored them and then started to walk In one direction while telling them to walk in the other direction and told them that they don't need to follow him anymore.

They were soon telling him why but instead he just yelled at them which caused Ume and Yn to start Apologizing for what they said to him and even apologize about losing their fights against the demon slayers.

But Gyutaro just ignored them and then proceeded to walk away until Ume and Yn literally jumped onto his back and held on tight, Gyutaro tried his best to get them off but they didn't let go, from there they both reminded Gyutaro of their promise which was no matter what they will always stay together and they will always be siblings.

At that point Ume and Yn started to cry, Gyutaro slowly picked them up and made sure to use one arm to hold each of them on his back while he walked to the fire that is hell.

In another life

3rd POV

A small boy with green hair and some birthmarks on his face made his way to his mother, this boy was none other than Gyutaro Ln the former upper moon Six.

And today his parents were bringing his new sibling home which turned out to be a girl, the parents soon came through the door and showed Gyutaro his sister which was a girl with white hair, pale skin and blue eyes.

Gyutaro knew that this was his sister from his past life named Ume, He smiled and picked his sister up which caused the baby to laugh and be happy.

As the years went on the same thing with their parents from the last life happened again in this life, the duo was currently waiting for the arrival of their mother and their new sibling.

Ume: Are you sure it'll be him ?

Gyutaro: Yes I'm sure Ume

Ume: But what if it's not ?

Gyutaro: Then we will still treat them the same way we treated Yn

Ume: But will you miss him ?

Gyutaro: Of course I will and if I'm being honest I really do hope it's him

Ume: Same here brother

They both soon heard the door to their house open and their mother entered through with a baby carrier in hand, the mother soon placed the baby carrier down and proceeded to walk away while cursing at the person on the phone.

When the mother was away Gyutaro and Ume made their way to the carrier, they lifted the blanket to see their baby brother Yn who was a new born.

Ume: It's him, it's really him brother

Gyutaro: Yeah it is

Yn soon opened his eyes slightly and saw his sibling and only let out a small giggle which caused Ume and Gyutaro to smile.

Gyutaro: Good to see you again Yn

Ume: Yeah it is

Over the years the three of them grew up just like in their last life and just like before their bond was unbreakable, they all soon went to school and experienced life that was outside of killing and being a demon.

But it was truly funny when Gyutaro and Ume witnessed Yn on his first day of high school which ended up with him running into a girl named Mimosa Vermillion

It was funny seeing Yn fall head over heels for this girl and Gyutaro and Ume teased Yn about it everyday until he asked her out which to his surprise she said yes.

Currently the three siblings were seen sitting down on a roof top just drinking soda cans and talking with each other, in truth they were very happy with their new life and even more happy with the fact that they still remained siblings.

They knew that no matter what they would always have each other and they were fine with that, they soon realized the time and started to get down and make their way home.

After some time they made it home and decided to eat dinner and make their way into bed which was funny since they all decided to share one room which greatly surprised their mother but she decided not to question it.

Yn soon got into his bed while Ume got into hers and then Gyutaro got into his.

Yn looked over at Ume

Yn: Good night Daki

Ume: Good night and don't call me that name anymore, it's so annoying

Yn: Okay

Yn then turned to Gyutaro

Yn: Good night Ani

Gyutaro: Good night Yn

Ume soon looked at Yn

Ume: Good night Otōto

Yn: Good night O nēchan

Ume then looked at Gyutaro

Ume: Good night brother

Gyutaro: Good night Imōto

Gyutaro soon looked at both of them and gave them a smile before turning off the light and letting sleep take over.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 595 23
Hello!I saw these type of stories floating around,and I decided to make my own :D Also I am sorry if these characters are OC,I'm new to writing stori...
450K 5.3K 46
Pls read A/N chapter!!
44K 507 17
Whenever I look for Girlfriend Scenarios or Oneshots for DDLC I always find: xF!Reader or character x character. (I know there are some x Male reade...
25K 389 15
Oneshots for mcyt's Requests are open This is a male reader this no females unless your into that English is not my first language so sorry if it's...