Spy School: Time Off

By spyschoolagent

After Erica and Ben are told they can take time off, they accept it with full arms. They bring along Mike and... More

Chapter 2: The Meeting
Chapter 3: Paradise
Chapter 4: At the beach with Ben pt.1
Chapter 5: At the beach with Erica Pt.2
Chapter 6: Water Gun Fight
Chapter 7: Interrogation
Chapter 8: The Note
Chapter 9: The Talk
Chapter 10: The Wake Up Call
Chapter 11: Finally, some action!
Chapter 12: Clues galore
Chapter 13: Search and Rescue pt.1
Chapter 14: Search and rescue pt.2
Chapter 15: Captured
Chapter 16: Hardship
Chapter 17: Perseverance
Chapter 18: Resentment
Chapter 19: Acceptance
Chapter 20: Excape
Chapter 21: The Final Shabang
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 1: Bro Meet Up

747 4 1
By spyschoolagent

Washington DC, USA

The Academy of Espionage

Monday,  1 week after the skiing mission

1300 Hours

"It is so unfair missions don't count towards our grade, I've been on 4 missions, survived all of them, and yet I still have a D- in Self Preservation!" I was saying to Zoe. "I mean, I should be dead by now if I'm that bad at it!" "Well, we did have to save you a lot from Shang." Zoe said. "Good point." I was looking forward to the end of the day, mostly because of Erica, but I was also just exhausted from having to use algebra to stop a grenade.

Erica has been cold as usual towards me until today, after missions she tends to hide her soft side for a while (especially after what happened when defusing the bomb). Today, like I said, she started warming back up again and started melting her walls a bit earlier than usual. We had lunch together today and discussed which battle tactic was the best (not my favorite topic but I counted it as a win). I had a feeling that something was coming up, and soon. Erica knew it.

When I got to my dorm, I heard some commotion so I slowly opened up the door and got in the Coil Cobra position. It turned out to be Mike. I was so surprised, I could barley make out any words. " Ur.....Uh....... How are you here?" "I got recruited!" Mike said. "Don't tell Erica I said this, but she told me she pulled some strings to get me in so I can spend time with you." "I think she likes you man." "What, no. Why would she like me." Deep down I hoped she really did and that she really meant what she did in the mountains. Suddenly I was pulled from my thought by the intercom loudly announcing for "Ben, please report down to the principles office immediately." I now realized why Erica was so happy today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 191 26
BEFORE YOU READ: If you haven't read Spy School: Revolution, I suggest you go read that before clicking on 'read'. Agent: Benjamin Ripley Objectives:...
27.4K 372 15
Erica Hale gets recruited for a crucial mission at SPYDER, but something goes terribly wrong. Ben Ripley is shocked and a huge betrayal shakes Spy Sc...
84.4K 694 30
"I sighed and put my head in my hands. I told her everything. I told her everything about my dream. I told her about how we had kissed there. I told...
22.7K 192 10
Ben Ripley, Erica Hale and Mike Brezinski have all lost their friends. Whoever was closest to them no longer is. It's just them. When so many of your...