Trolls: First Adventure Begins

By RemixGal

This Is✨My First Story✨I'm So Excited Hope Y'all Will Enjoy It. A normal teenage girl named Ruby lived a norm... More

Oc's Information
Ruby's Life/New Adventure Begins
A Whole Different World
Meeting Poppy and the Trolls
The Biggest Party Ever/Talking with Branch
Chef Invades Troll Village
Saved By Branch/The Plan/Camp Out
Meeting Cloud Guy/Bergen Town
The Date with the King
Creek's Betrayal/The Truth
True Colors
Saving Bridget/Can't Stop The Feeling
Returning Back Home/Ruby's Decision
Returning Back to the Trolls World
A/n

Creek gets "Eaten"/Bridget

536 10 3
By RemixGal

Narrator's POV Inside the Castle

The two guards (Chad and Todd) greeted each other as they walked in the hallway. A torch was lit until it died down and it revealed to be Poppy's hair as she, Branch and Ruby looked to see the coast was clear. Poppy and Branch both slung their hair to the chandelier and Ruby holds onto Branch as they swung over to the other side of the wall.

"So where do you think our friends are?" Poppy asked and Branch replied "If I had to guess, I'd say in a Bergen's stomach" and Ruby looked at him slightly irritated as she felt her eye twitching.

"Could you try to be positive, Branch? Just once. You might like it" Ruby asked while crossing her arms and this made Branch turn around, looks at her while saying with fake positivity in his voice "Okay. I'm sure they're not only alive, but about to be delivered to us on a silver platter" and Poppy said "Thank you. That wasn't so hard, was it?" and this made Branch give Poppy a dumbfounded look while Ruby chuckled a little before suddenly Poppy's hug-timer went off and this gave the girls an idea.

"Branch!"

"Hug time? Seriously?" Branch questioned irritably before Ruby covered Branch's mouth with her hand, shushing him while Poppy said "Listen" and not only did they all heard the other hug-timers go off, but saw the lights too from the other side of the hallway. Meanwhile the Snack Pack was huddled in a group hug while Bridget was pushing the cart where the cage is on as she, King Gristle and Chef walked through the dinning room, where the guards were preparing everything for Trollstice.

"This is gonna be the best Trollstice ever! Such a great idea I had" Gristle said proudly and Chef says "Yes. Tomorrow is Trollstice, everyone. And it must be perfect!" and Poppy, Ruby and Branch made it to one of the chandeliers and looked to see that the Snack Pack was safe for a moment as the guards replied "Yes, Chef!" and then Chef adds "Feels great to be ordering everyone around again" and then the trio jump on the chandelier as Poppy says "Guys, look!".

"They're alive?" Branch questioned before Ruby said "And on a silver platter, too. You two were both right" and then Chef grabs something out of a box as she says "And to mark the occasion, Your Highness, look. I found your old Troll bib" and while showing King Gristle his old bib. "Oh, wow! I bet you still fit" Gristle says before he started struggling to put it on and when he did, he couldn't breathe as he managed to say "Like a glove!".

But then it pops off, making Bridget gasp while Cooper laughed before the Snack Pack quickly shushed him. "Oh, you think that's funny? We'll see who's laughing when I bite your yummy head off. When I bite all y'all's yummy heads off" Gristle threatened, making Ruby deadpanned as she thought to herself 'Okay, First of All: That was the dumbest threat I've ever heard' but then she heard King Gristle say "Wait a minute. Chef, this isn't enough yummy heads to feed all of Bergen Town. How are we supposed to have Trollstice if there's not enough Trolls?" and Chef assured him by saying "Oh, there's plenty more where that came from, Sire" and this made Poppy gasp quietly as she and Branch looked at each other while Ruby slightly narrowed her eyes at Chef.

"Are you sure? Because I promised everyone a Troll" Gristle replied and Chef quickly said "No, no, no, sire! Everything will be fine. If I were truly worried, would I be willing to do this?" before she then grabs Creek, making the Snack Pack gasped while Poppy squealed "Creek!" and this made both Branch and Ruby immediately pull her down while Ruby covered Poppy's mouth as she gestures to her Troll friend to stay quiet while Chef looked at the direction suspiciously until Gristle spoke as he says excitedly "Oh! My first Troll!" and Chef handed Creek to King Gristle as she says "Go on, eat, King Gristle. Enjoy a taste of true happiness" and all the Trolls watched in horror as King Gristle lifted Creek to his mouth until... "Shouldn't we wait for Trollstice?" Gristle asked stopping, making the Trolls sigh in relief. "Sire, every day is Trollstice when you have Trolls" Chef said before putting Creek in a taco and handed him back to King Gristle. "Yeah, I guess" Gristle replied before lifting up the taco to his mouth, making the Trolls freak out again. "But my dad said the first time should be special" Gristle said stopping again, making the Trolls sigh in relief again while Ruby rolled her eyes.

"Well, you're the King now" Chef stated while putting hot sauce on Creek. "Yeah, I am the king" Gristle said and he was about to eat it for the third time until he stopped once again by saying "But I think I should share this moment with all the kingdom" and this made Ruby quickly covered her mouth as she let out a snicker until she heard Chef having enough as she ordered "Eat it!" and shoved the taco with Creek inside King Gristle's mouth, making him groan while the Trolls gasped.

"Oh, my God!"

"No!" Poppy yelled and while Chef says "Yes!" before snapping her fingers and the guards put a sombrero on the King's head and maracas in his hands. Two guards started playing the trumpets while the other two guards spun King Gristle towards the door while Chef looks at Bridget and commanded "Idget, lock these Trolls in your room and guard them with your life" before throwing a wooden spoon at her head, who says "Yes, Chef".

Once Chef and King Gristle left the room, Poppy was freaking out as she says "Guys, we have to save him!" and was about to leave before Ruby quickly pulls her back while questioning "Save him from what, his stomach?!" and Poppy points out while panicking "We didn't see him chew. We didn't see him swallow!" and then Branch comes in as he explained "Face it, Poppy. Sometimes people go into other people's mouths and they don't come out. If we go after Creek now, we're going to get eaten. I'm sorry, but it's too late for him" and then they looked at where King Gristle and Chef went before looking at Bridget, who was pushing the cart towards the stairs with the Snack Pack. Poppy then gave a determined look before she jumped off the chandelier, surprising Branch and Ruby. "Huh, Poppy!" Poppy slid down the ladder, jumped on a spoon and surfed on it until she made it to one of the strings of Bridget's apron.

Both Ruby and Branch looked at each other and nodded before Branch jumps off too while Ruby summoned a rope with her new magic, starts to lasso before throwing it as it tied itself to a different chandelier before she jumps and swings across before landing on the other string while Branch jumped across the guards' hats, swung on one of the tassels and made it to the string that Poppy was on and waited to see where Bridget would go, except Ruby since she already knows.

Bridget carried the cage down the stairs and into her room where Ruby, Poppy and Branch jumped off the loops and quickly hid behind a table leg and watched Bridget set the cage on a counter beside her bed. "Scullery maid!" Chef's voice was heard through an opening in Bridget's ceiling, making her look up and then a bunch of pots and pans fell on her from the opening while the two Trolls and their human friend ran to another hiding spot. "Wash these pots and pans for Trollstice. The King's inviting everyone. Except you" she adds before dropping a spoon which hits Bridget's head.

Bridget starts crying before getting out of the pile and throws herself on her bed, sobbing into her pillow as Branch watches curiously while both Poppy and Ruby watch with sympathy. Bridget moved a curtain from her nightstand as it showed a bunch of magazines of King Gristle and then she pulled out a magazine with Gristle on it and began to sing.

🎶I've been alone with you inside my mind🎶

🎶And in my dreams I've kissed your lips, a thousand times🎶

🎶I sometimes see you pass outside my door🎶

🎶Hello🎶

🎶Is it me you're looking for?🎶

🎶I can see it in your eyes I can see it in your smile🎶

🎶You're all I've ever wanted🎶

🎶And my arms are open wide🎶

🎶'Cause you know just what to say🎶

🎶And you know just what to do🎶

🎶And I want to tell you so much🎶

"I love you"

She sobs into her pillow again with King Gristle's face on it, until she cries herself to sleep. "Oh, she's in love with the King" Poppy says while Ruby agreed as she clamped her hands together while saying "You just can't help it when you're in love".

"What are you talking about? Bergens don't have feelings" Branch said and then Ruby looked at him and said "Well, maybe you don't know everything about the Bergens, after all Branch" before giving him a smug look.

"Alright, let's go" Poppy urged as she, Branch and Ruby made it past Bridget's bed and climbed onto the counter and Branch removed the cover of the cage, revealing the Snack Pack. "Guys!" both Poppy and Ruby said in unison and then the Snack Pack exclaimed "Poppy! Ruby!" before they started singing.

Celebrate good times, come on

Poppy then started singing too.

It's a celebration

Both Branch and Ruby shushed them all and the Snack Pack stared at them before whispering.

There's a party going on right here

"No! There is not a party going on right here" Branch remarked as he grabbed Poppy's scissors from her hair and used it to jam through the lock, unlocking it. Then he hands the now crooked scissors back to Poppy as she takes them. "The sooner we get you guys out of here..." Branch starts to say as he got the lock off. "The sooner we can save Creek!" Poppy finished happily.

"What?!" both Ruby and Branch exclaimed in surprise and this woke up Bridget as she sat up "Hello?" and this made the Trolls gasp for a minute while Ruby stayed quiet before Bridget muttered to herself "Is it me you're looking for?" and fell back to sleep. "I know you're looking for the cupcakes and rainbows here, but let's face it, Creek's been eaten" Branch said as he opened the door and the Snack Pack got out. "They put him in a taco!" Biggie exclaimed and Cooper adds "It was horrible!" and then Guy Diamond says to her "Sorry, Poppy. Creek's gone".

"Poppy, how could you possibly think Creek's still alive? I mean, we literally witnessed him getting eaten" Ruby asked as she already knew that Creek wasn't actually eaten. "I don't think he's alive. I hope he's alive, and that's enough" Poppy said to her human friend and this made both Cooper and Biggie nod. "How do you always look on the bright side? There is no bright side here. None!" Branch said and then Poppy said "There's always a bright side".

Suddenly everyone was blinded by a bright light as it was held by Bridget as she asked "Hey! Where do you think you're going?" and the Trolls screamed and scattered to avoid getting caught by Bridget, who was trying to stop them until Guy Diamond farted glitter into her face. But despite the obstacle, she continued to chase the Trolls until she spotted Branch, who was holding up a spork ready to attack and then Bridget held up a frying pan with a yell as she was ready to attack too, until. . .

"Bridget, Stop!"

Bridget's eyes widened before turning around and saw both Poppy and Ruby looking at her before stating as Ruby points "You're in love with King Gristle".

Bridget gasped before saying "Um... I don't know what you're talking about" and Ruby had a deadpanned expression before opening the curtains to reveal Bridget's collage of King Gristle's pictures and this made Bridget gasp again as she quickly exclaimed "Ah, excuse me!" and she quickly rushed over and closed the curtains before looking at the Poppy and Ruby and said "That's not mine!" and the two best friends shared a look before Poppy took a turn of opening the curtain to show a picture of a groom with King Gristle's face on it carrying a bride with Bridget's face on it.

This finally made Bridget sigh in defeat as she says "What does it matter? It's not like he even knows I'm alive" and Ruby went up to her as she said softly "Bridget, I can help you!" and then Poppy said while putting her hand on Ruby's shoulder "What if there was a way we could both get what we want?".

This surprised Bridget as she apparently got the wrong idea as she said "You both love Gristle, too? You'd better back off, girlfriends!" and sends them a weak hiss as Ruby facepalmed at Bridget's assumption before quickly saying to the Bergen girl "Yeah, no. You got the wrong idea Bridget. That's your man, besides I'm planning on staying single until I find who is 'the one' for me" and then Poppy said "No. Bridget, no. That Troll King Gristle put in his mouth, that's Creek. And I would do anything to save him" while holding a picture of Creek. "The only problem is... We can't get anywhere near the king without him eating us" Poppy explained and this made Bridget respond "Oh".

"But... You can" Ruby said, making Bridget gasp excitedly with hope as Poppy says "You can walk right up to him and tell him how you feel" and after Poppy said that, Ruby send Branch a teasing wink and this made him roll his eyes at her. Bridget then frowned and started having doubts about all this as she said "As if. I can't just walk right up to the King. His royal awesomeness would never talk to a scullery maid like me" and this made Ruby smirk before saying "What if he didn't know you were a scullery maid? What if he thought you were this total babe?" as the Trolls walked over.

"What kind of total babe would be dressed like a scullery maid? I smell like gravy" Bridget said, doubting herself. "What if we made you a new outfit?" Satin suggested. "I'm thinking..." Chenille said before the Fashion Twins gasp before exclaiming "Jumpsuit!".

"What's the point of a jumping suit if I still have this hair?" Bridget asked and then Ruby reassured her before saying "Oh, we can fix that" and the other Snack Pack agreed with their human friend before Bridget asked "What's the point of a new outfit and new hair, if I don't even know what a total babe would ever say?" and Poppy answered to her "We can help with that too!" and Bridget goes over and said "Really?" and then Ruby playfully scoffs before replying "Girl, with a new outfit and a new hair-do, King Gristle will be drooling over you in no time" and this surprised Poppy as she looked at her human friend with amazement.

"Ruby, I didn't know you had a sense of fashion" Poppy said with her hands on her hips as Ruby smirked before replying "There's a lot of things you don't know about me, Poppy. I may not be a Troll like you, but I'm still a lady" and then Poppy looks at Bridget before saying "What do you say, Bridget? You get us Creek, and we'll get you a date with the King" and Bridget looks at the Snack Pack as they nodded at her before she looked at her collage of the King as she placed her hand on a picture before saying questionably "Let's do it?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 168 10
If you like big hero 6 and Kim possible then you love this story. You the reader meet Hiro at preschool then become best friends then both of you dev...
695K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
875K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 55.1K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC