Trolls: Band Together (AU Ver...

By MasterClass60

When Branch discovers that his brother, Floyd, has been trapped by Velvet and Veneer, he and Poppy go on a jo... More

Family Pasts
Let's Get Married
A Motherly Spark
The Rise of Velvet and Veneer
Tracing Back to Your Roots
Painful Pasts
Long Roads and Paths Ahead
Strides Forward to the Goal
Sprucin' Up Reunions
Tensions and Pathways Aplenty
Emotional Fork in the Road
New Friends, Arrivals, and Apologies
Sibling Revelations
It Takes Two
Frightful Flashbacks
Conflicting Crossroads
Turmoil in the Family
Familial Conversations
Tide of the Mother Part 1
Tide of the Mother Part 2
BroZone Rescue
Family Harmony
It Runs in the Family

Brotherly Bitterness

716 6 6
By MasterClass60

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Everyone gasped in shock, wondering who was it that shouted that and was interrupting the ceremony.

While everyone was looking around, Branch got into defensive mode in case something or someone came to attack.

Essence seemed to notice something as she looked upward and gasped, shouting while pointing to the top of a nearby house, "Up there"!

That prompted Branch, Poppy, and everyone to look up, where on top of an roof antenna, a small Troll-figure was seen standing there. The figure appeared to have blue skin and dark teal-green hair and appeared to be wearing a brown leather jacket with a white and dark-brown spotted fur collar, green pants that went down to its knees, a brown leather glove on its right hand, and green skiing goggles with pink lenses that were currently being worn over its eyes.

"Who the hey is that," Delta questioned.

"He looks like a Pop Troll," Laguna deduced while adjusting her glasses to take a closer look at the finer details to determine who he was.

"Popsqueak, Branch, you guys know that guy," Barb asked while pointing up to the Troll.

"Not that I'm aware of," Poppy replied while Branch, who didn't give a verbal response, narrowed his eyes towards the new Troll as something about him just...felt off. It was like...he somehow...knew who this was?

Meanwhile, Gristle asked Bridget, "Uh, Bridget, do you know this guy"?

"I can't remember all my suitors, Grissy," Bridget answered, unsure herself.

Then, the Troll who stood on top of the roof leaped off the roof and slid down a laundry wire, using his hair to swing from a sign pedestal before grabbing onto a heart-shaped balloon and riding it down to the ground. Once he was close enough to the ground, he flipped and landed on his feet, using one hand to support his landing on the ground.

On the ground, he stood up straight, took his goggles off and had them resting on his head, showing off his blue eyes, and declared while brushing off the dust off his vest, "Sorry, is this bad timing"?

Branch, to his shock, knew EXACTLY who this Troll was, and most importantly, he was now nervous that the Troll was gonna see him! Because he knew that Troll was gonna recognize him by a square mile!

The new Troll started to explain, "I'm just trying to find a Troll named-"

Then, his eyes laid onto Branch, and he gasped, running up to where Poppy and Branch were standing, and shouted as he pulled himself up, "Baby Branch"!

"Looks laake he seems ta remebuurr Branch, but Branch is actin' laake he don't seem ta know him," Buckaroo deduced out loud.

Branch, trying to play it off and desperately pretend he did NOT know this Troll that he really DID know, commented, "Uh, you're making a mistake, "stranger that looks similar to me." There's no Branch here," while crossing his arms, trying to hide the now-growing bitterness he felt around this Troll.

However, the new Troll didn't even seem to listen and didn't even buy the excuse as he already knew this was Branch, saying as he got up and walked towards him, "Look at you; you got so big! You're not a "Branch" anymore; you're more like a trunk. Junk in the trunk," and slapped Branch's behind very hard, laughing while Branch winced in pain from how hard the hit was.

"Should we stop him? It looks like Branch is being very bothered by this guy," Val commented to the leaders.

"Hold on, Val," Quincy addressed, saying, "This might be how this guy interacts with Branch regularly. So, let's watch and see if it persists; if it becomes more severe, then we step in and put a stop to it."

Meanwhile, the new Troll said, "I bet you I can still pick you up," and without even waiting for Branch to give consent, he picked Branch up but struggled a little because he was heavy, saying, "Ooh, you got heavy."

Branch struggled to fight out of the new Troll's grip while he carried Branch high above his head, feigning his back giving out and tossing him from hand to hand, Branch being tossed around helplessly like a rag doll.

Barb, ready to bonk the new Troll in the head if need to be, pulled out her guitar, but Essence placed her paw on the guitar and pushed it down as if to silently say, "Not yet." While the Rock Queen scowled in response, she understood but remained a bit defensive in case Popsqueak's boyfriend got hurt.

Poppy, in the meanwhile, was watching all of this happen and saw how concerned and worried Branch was getting with this Troll coming from out of nowhere and manhandling him like crazy. Worried he was gonna hurt him, Poppy, now a bit ticked off, stood her ground and faced the mysterious Troll, telling him off sternly, "Hey! Stop right there! You put my boyfriend down and tell us who you are and what you want"!

"Y'all tell 'em, Poppy; that guy's got no raheet ta mess with your man," Holly shouted in support.

The new Troll listened to the now agitated Pop queen and placed Branch back down, the anxious Pop Troll stepping to the side to take a minute and recover while the new Troll adjusted his outfit and said to Poppy, offering a hand out to shake, "You're right; totally rude of me. Didn't even introduce myself."

Then, he said three words that dropped the biggest pipebomb in Troll history, saying while his back was slightly sore from the tossing around earlier, "I'm Branch's brother."

This came as a shock for EVERYONE present, earning an orchestra of gasps and shouts of surprise and shock: Branch...has a brother?!

"What," Poppy shouted, almost unable to believe it herself.

"What," Aggie, the leaders, ambassadors, Laguna, and the associates shouted in disbelief.

Dante fell over and fainted in shock.

"Bro! Dubstep has a bro, bro," Synth commented in shock, with Trollex sharing the same shocked look as he did.

"Oh my guh," Smidge exclaimed while clutching her head.

"Oh golly," Aggie declared, both her hands on her chest in response to the stunning revelation.

"Oh-ho-ho, what a world," Low-Note Jones smiled.

"Wow! And I thought I was the only one with a secret brother no one knew I had," Cooper commented, with Prince D, while surprised by the revelation, nodding in agreement.

Tiny, who was sitting in his father's hand, commented, "Ooh, drama! Corn me, Dinkles," as Mr. Dinkles spat out a tub of popcorn, with Tiny scooping some popcorn from it and ate it while watching everything transpire.

"Well, that's not gonna open a can of worms," Melody commented, both a bit sarcastically since she knew this WOULD open up a can of worms (metaphorically while also coping with being surprised to hear this.

While Poppy's jaw-dropped expression was the only available response she was giving at the moment, Branch shared no shock of this coming out, nor any happiness about it, as he peeked out from behind Poppy's back, glared at the Troll, who was now revealed to be his brother and said sternly, "Correction: used to be my brother. Not anymore," before he turned around, crossed his arms, and refused to even look at the new Troll.

Branch's reaction was what got Poppy to snap back into it. She turned around and told Branch, "Hey, um, remember earlier when I said that you should open up to me and being real"?

Branch lessened his guard up, starting to reply with, "Well-,"

"You could've started by telling me you had a secret brother," Poppy exclaimed, gesturing back to the new Troll standing behind them.

"Former brother," Branch clarified, still sticking firm to the bitterness he felt.

"THAT'S NOT HOW DNA WORKS," Poppy mentioned exasperatingly.

"Scientifically, Poppy makes a good point, Branch," McJagger mentioned to the male Pop Troll.

Poppy then leaned past Branch and asked her father, "Dad, did you know about this"?

The topic of "secret family" suddenly made Peppy freeze up and act like he did not know about it, saying, "Ha, what would I know about secret family members," and tried to play it off but did shoot a nervous look off to the side.

"He knows something," Aggie and Melody commented in unison, sharing deadpanned facial expressions.

"Wanna ask him later," Melody offered.

"Nah, I'm sure he'll tell us about it in his own time," Aggie replied.

Poppy then realized that she had almost snapped at Branch's brother; talk about an almost awkward first impression! She quickly turned around, facing the new Troll, and told him, "My gosh, I was being so rude; I've never met anyone from Branch's family before! I'm Poppy, Branch's girlfriend. Should we hug, fistbump, smile and wave, and see where the night takes us"?

"All of the above," the new Troll replied.

Then, Poppy seemed to recognize something about him and pointed out, "Wait, I know you; you're the guy! From BroZone! We were just listening to them"!

The Snack Pack all shared excited/eager looks, with Cooper shouting as he stamped his feet happy, "Yeah! BroZone"!

However, for Aggie and the other non-Pop Trolls, this was new for them to hear, as none of them were aware of who BroZone was. Trollzart was the first to ask, "Um, pardon for our confusion, but who is Brozone"?

"Who is BroZone," Smidge exclaimed in shock as Satin explained, "BroZone was a popular boyband in Pop Village back when we were little kids"!

"They were the engineers of band-related groups," Chenille added excitedly.

"Oh, so they were a Pop boyband; that makes sense," Laguna pieced it together.

Back with Poppy, who tried to figure out if she could remember who this Troll was, "Wait, wait, don't tell me. Um, you're not the "HeartThrob."

The Troll, a little taken aback by the comment, replied, "Well, uh, that's your opinion-,"

"The Fun One? No, you're a little uptight," Poppy deduced.

That comment took him more aback, making him ask while feeling slightly offended, "Uptight"?

"Hm, not the Sensitive One either," Poppy deduced, trying to think back to the other members.

Hearing these comments was really doing the new Troll a solid in knocking down a peg of his self-esteem, with him addressing, "Ok, a lot of assumptions for someone you just met 30 seconds ago."

Finally, Poppy remembered, telling him, "Oh, oh, I got it! You're John Dory"!

Now identified, John Dory added in, "The leade-,"

"The old one," Poppy interrupted, adding to her identification synthesis, with John Dory not amused with being called the "old" one.

Barb and Val were laughing at hearing how Poppy labeled John Dory, with Val saying, "She just straight-up roasted him"!

But Melody quickly elbowed both Val and Barb, telling them, "Be nice, you two."

While this was going on, Gristle tried to revert the attention back to the wedding, saying, "Uh, sorry to interrupt, but we lose the venue at 11, so-,"

But Gristle gently shushed him, telling him, "I'm trying to listen, it's very hot gossip."

Meanwhile, Poppy was thinking back to BroZone and now the leader, John Dory in front of them, deducing, "So, if you're Branch's bro, then that means that all the other BroZone bros are Branch's bros too"!

Amazed to hear this, she turned around and asked Branch, who still had his arms crossed and remained turned away, "Branch! How come you never told me"?!

"Because it's complicated," Branch simply stated.

Poppy, at first, took it as if Branch wasn't part of the band, and tried to comfort him, saying, "Oh, sweetie; it's because you weren't in the band."

But just before Branch could even lay a point in his he HAd been in the band, John Dory beat him to it, saying, "Oh, Branch was in the band alright."

"What," Poppy exclaimed, turning back to face John Dory and asking him, "No way! Which one was he"?

"Bitty B," John Dory replied, which was the nickname for Baby Branch.

"Bitty B," Poppy asked, shocked to hear this as she mentioned, "No, that's impossible! Bitty B had glasses."

"Oh! And a diaper," John Dory added.

Then, both Trolls could hear Branch singing in his signature, glorious voice before he started to say afterward, "AAANNNNDDDDDDDD...a falsetto made of gold! Not that anyone cares, 'cause that's all in the past"!

He then turned around and glared down at John Dory, mentioning, "Because they stopped being my brothers the day they walked out on me and never came back," before turning back around, crossing his arms again, looking away angrily at John Dory.

Poppy couldn't help but feel bad for Branch; sure. she didn't have the full details of what happened that caused such a rift between the family bond with Branch and his brothers, but she could tell that if it got Branch this upset, it might've been serious.

For John Dory, he was having a hard time trying to connect with Branch; he didn't think that his baby brother would be feeling this upset to see him, although the day he, Spruce, Clay, and Floyd walked out was an emotional day for everyone. He tried to convince Branch that he did show that he cared, telling him, "Come on, Branch, that's not fair; I did come back, but no one was there. It wasn't until I heard about you saving the world from the Rock-apocalypse that I even realized that you were still alive."

"I'm still sorry about that, man," Barb pointed out, which got John Dory to look up and gasp in shock at seeing not only Barb, but the other leaders from the other tribes, Aggie, and other Trolls from the different Troll tribes.

Poppy, seeing the shocked look on John Dory's face, quickly interrupted, saying while introducing him to the other Trolls, "Oh, I almost forgot; John Dory, these are the leaders and ambassadors of the other tribes! This is Barb, queen of the Hard Rock Trolls, her ambassador Val Thundershock, Mayor Delta Dawn of the Country Western Trolls and her ambassador Holly Darlin', Conductor Trollzart of the Classical Trolls and his royal composer/ambassador: Dante Crescendo, King Quincy and Queen Essence of the Funk Trolls and their ambassador Low-Note Jones, and King Trollex of the Techno Trolls, with his twin brother/ambassador: Prince Synth"!

The leaders and ambassadors all said their hellos and waved at John Dory, who waved back at them.

"And this," before Poppy moved over to Aggie's side, saying, "Is Aggie Galido; she's a Magic Musical Troll, the happy girlfriend of King Trollex," which earned a happy blush and smile from both Trollex and Aggie, before Poppy added, "And the Master of All Music"!

Aggie waved at John Dory, saying, "Nice to meet you, John Dory."

"Back at'cha, Master Aggie," John Dory replied before saying, "I didn't even know that Magic Musical Trolls existed."

"The same way y'all didn't know Branch was still alaave aftuurr ya left him," Buckaroo commented, sounding a bit stern.

John Dory hesitantly scratched the back of his head, saying, "Like that, but when I saw that big musical numbers you all did together and that volcano making that gigantic rainbow explosion, it was such a relief to see Branch still alive after all these years."

Branch's bitterness only grew from hearing that comment, as he feigned sounding sweet at first, "Oh, that's so sweet. He realized i was still alive," before saying to him face-to-face, "20 years too late"!

Seeing that things were starting to get a little tense, Poppy tried to pull Branch away, saying to John Dory, "Hi, sorry; he gets hangry if he skips breakfast."

"I had breakfast," Branch retorted back, explaining, "It was avocado toast with two poached eggs, some cayenne for a little kick, and you know what? It was delightful"!

Once she got Branch pulled away from a safe distance, she had him face her and asked, "Branch? What's going on with you"?

Branch replied, still feeling suspicious about what John Dory was doing here exactly, "The question we should be asking is what's going on with him. I bet he's only here because he needs something."

Trying to see the bright side of the situation, Poppy told Branch, "Branch, that's not true; he's your brother."

"Well, he's not wrong, Poppy; for all we know, John could've come all this way to ask a favor of Branch," Val pointed out.

"Or he could've come all this way to see his brother again after so long," Low-Note Jones mentioned.

Then, John Dory broke the silence, telling Branch, "Branch, I'm gonna be straight with you: I need something."

"And there it is," Branch bitterly replied.

"Called it, Popsqueak," Val shouted.

"Not helping, Val," Holly whispered through gritted teeth, trying to get Val to be a little more supportive.

Poppy, in the meanwhile, shot a deadpanned look at John Dory, saying to him, "Come on, man; I'm trying here."

Aggie then said, "I'm sure whatever John Dory needs exactly isn't too extreme"?

"Well, logically speaking, a relative would ask for one of three main things when it comes to needing something: money, food, or help with something," McJagger pointed out.

"Well, we're broke as sugar, so knock money off the list," Barb bluntly addressed.

"And he doesn't look hungry, yo, so it can't be food either," Stereo stated.

"But what could he possibly need help with, though," Dante inquired.

"Whatever it is, count me out of it; John Dory wasn't part of my life for 20 years, so there's no reason I should be a part of whatever he needs," Branch spat out bitterly before he turned around and was about to walk away.

Just before Branch could leave, John Dory stopped him, saying, "Wait, wait, wait, hold up, Branch; it's about Floyd."

The minute John Dory spoke of Floyd's name, that got Branch to stop, asking, "What do you mean"?

John Dory's demeanor changed from the proud stature he originally had to that of a sad and worrisome state of mind as he explained, "He's in danger, man."

"What...kind of danger," Branch asked, his bitterness melting away and being replaced with concern.

John Dory began to explain the situation right from where it all started.

Flashback to about a week ago...

It was currently night-time, and while it was dark outside in the middle of nowhere, a small dome-shaped house could be seen, with lights illuminating through the window.

"I hadn't heard from him since the band broke up," John Dory's voice explained off-screen.

Inside the house, John Dory, who wasn't wearing his vest, was currently brushing his teeth in the bathroom. He spat out the toothpaste in his mouth before gargling the remnants of toothpaste that was left in his mouth, making a lot of foam.

"Until..." John Dory's voice explained off-screen.

Just then, the Pop Troll heard someone knocking, which prompted him to turn his head, causing the toothpaste foam to cover his mouth in the shape of a beard to see who or what was knocking at this late hour.

He opened the bathroom door and quietly snuck out, hiding behind the wall in case something would come out and attack him. Feeling like it was safe, he jumped out, looking very intimidating, and pointed his toothbrush out threateningly to face whoever or whatever was out there. But to his surprise, no one was at the door; all that he did see was a letter that was mysteriously delivered to him.

"I got a letter from him..." John Dory's voice explained off-screen.

John Dory cautiously grabbed the letter from the door and opened it, pulling out the note inside. He carefully read it at first, and the more he read the letter, the more concerned he became, especially when he saw that it seemingly had come from Floyd, whom he hadn't heard from in years.

The letter stated in shiny, gold, cursive penmanship: Dear John Dory, I'm being held against my will by superstars Velvet and Veneer. Come to Mount Rageous at once, and bring our brothers! Signed, Floyd, with The Sensitive One being added at the bottom.

"Dear John Dory, I'm being held against my will by superstars Velvet and Veneer. Come to Mount Rageous at once and bring our brothers! Love, Floyd," John Dory's voice explained off-screen.

John, meanwhile, looked very worrisome; one of his brothers was in danger?! He had to do something about it! But...he hadn't heard from any of his other brothers in YEARS, and he didn't even know where they were. So, how was he gonna be able to bring them with him on this rescue mission? This prompted John Dory to plan out how he was gonna rescue Floyd and to do that, he first needed to find where on this "Mount Rageous" was Floyd being held captive.

"I didn't know where any of you were, so, I went to Mount Rageous alone," John Dory's voice explained off-screen.

John Dory was then seen, not only fully dressed but now driving towards Mount Rageous to find Floyd.

Once he was there, he carefully navigated the roads, looking for where Velvet and Venner were.

Mount Rageous was possibly one of the wildest places ever to exist! As it was not only a glorious mountain, but with its shimmering red ruby roads, the bright illuminating signs that had so many different words that represented the different genes of music and other music-related terms, the tall buildings and structures that were made of multi-colored diamonds, and craziest part of all, the colorful bumper cars that these strange creatures were riding!

Unlike the Trolls, these beings were a lot taller than them; they all had white skin, different-colored deadlock hair that was styled in various different ways, big round eyes, long stretchy, spaghetti-like arms and legs, and were wearing various styles 0f clothing that looked either baggy or quite extravagant, with hats and shoes to match.

John Dory drove under the Mount Rageous sign and saw the many different strange creatures that passed him on the road in their bumper vars, almost everyone driving recklessly with approximately no care of road safety or traffic laws; they all looked, and even acted, just like teenagers!

Deeper into the place, you could see that the roads worked upside-down, too, so people were driving right-side up and upside-down! Plus, there were a lot more glowing signs and big buildings everywhere you looked.

"I found where this Velvet and Veneer were performing that night," John Dory's voice explained off-screen.

As John Dory looked around, he soon spotted a large crowd of these "beings" by the stairs at this fancy club called the "Boom Box"! The building itself shimmered like gold, had a big magenta sign that said "Boom Box" on top, and two bright spotlights that illuminated the entrance.

As two of the beings, who were dressed up like electronic security guards, stood by the top of the steps to keep guard of the entrance, a lot of the others were all gathered either outside by the top of the steps peeking inside, or inside the building, gathered in a large crowd, cheering, clapping, and dancing along, with two prominent singing voices heard from deep inside.

?: Sweet dreams are made of this! Who am I to disagree?

John Dory found a spot to park before he snuck inside without being seen; then again, he was very small, so it made things easier to sneak in.

Inside, he made sure to avoid getting stepped on accidentally while he looked around before he found them: Velvet and Veneer. Both of them were currently on a glorious star-shaped stage, with bright lights that made them shine brighter than any star in the sky, dancing and singing in front of the large crowd that cheered them on; their voices sounded beautiful! Like something out of a songbird! It made all the sense why, in that letter, they were called "superstars" with talent like that; those two seemed to be the biggest icons around.

?: I travel the world and the seven seas! Everybody's looking for something!

The female voice and figure, whom John Dory assumed to be Velvet, had white skin, like the other beings did, green hair that was tied in a long ponytail, and purple lips, and she wore a bronze metallic top and skirt, dark violet bracelets, necklace, and boots, and had a sharp royal purple tiara on her head.

Velvet: Hold your head up!

That meant that the male voice and figure had to be her twin brother and the other half of the duo: Veneer. He shared the same white skin as his sister, but he had green lips, and green hair, though his was short with a long quiff, and he also wore a bronze metallic top, but had on shorts. He also wore a golden earring on his right ear, dark blue chromic bracelets, necklace, and boots.

Veneer: Moving on!

Velvet: Keep your head up!

Veneer: Moving on!

Velvet: Hold your head up!

Veneer: Moving on!

Velvet: Keep your head up!

Veneer: Moving on!

John Dory looked around, trying to find any way that he could be able to look around and see where Floyd could be. Then, his eyes gazed up to the top of the club's ceiling, where the air vents were. With an idea in mind, he placed his goggles on over his eyes and then used his hair to hoist himself up and into the vents, all without anyone catching him, as the audience was too distracted with the epic performance, and Velvet and Veneer were too busy performing even to notice.

Velvet: Yeaaaahhhhhh!

The last note that Velvet held sounded so sweet it made the audience go wild!

Up in the ceiling vent, John Dory looked and looked before he found where the dressing room was located, and he went to take a look. He removed one of the lighting pads that was near a decahedral-shaped chandelier so he could open it and have access to enter the room.

"And there was Floyd..." John Dory's voice explained off-screen.

There, from up where he was standing, on the vanity table below, inside a purple diamond perfume bottle, was Floyd himself! Floyd had changed his appearance over the years, and while his hair was still pink, he now wore it twisted around his head and partly covered his face. He was also shirtless and wore black ripped shorts and a large belt buckle, and his signature earring was now dark black.

Spotting his brother, he leaped down from the vent and made a mighty dive, heading right over to the vanity to land right in front of the bottle and get his brother out and free him!

Unfortunately for John Dory, his landing wasn't as bright as his plan was, and he landed face-first, a few inches away from the bottle. But he quickly got up, recovered from the fall, and approached Floyd, saying to him, "Yo, Floyd"!

The sound of John Dory's voice perked Floyd up to his feet, where he ran to the edge of the glass and placed his hands on it, saying with happiness when he saw John Dory, "John Dory? I can't believe it; I never thought I'd ever see any of my brothers again"!

John Dory had one of his hands on the glass as he told Floyd, "I'm gonna get you out of her, bro"!

However, Floyd panicked slightly, warning John Dory, "No, you've got to get out of here; you don't understand! Velvet and Veneer are giant, pop-obsessed succubines that have no talent, and they've been stealing mine! They'll be back any minute for more"!

This was a whole new low for John Dory; those two singing dorks were stealing his brother's talent?! Oh, this just got personal!

"What," John Dory exclaimed, stating, "That's even worse than lip-syncing! Not my brother! Not today"!

John Dory took a step back and tried to ram his way through the bottle but fell backward as it didn't work.

Then, he launched green glittery star-shaped grenades at the bottle, which exploded but still didn't break open the bottle.

Then, John Dory tried to use the spike on his glove to scratch a hole into the bottle and ran into it, but that didn't work either.

Not wanting John Dory to hurt himself anymore, Floyd stopped him by saying, "John, John, stop! The bottle is made of diamond."

As John Dory recovered and took in this new info, Floyd mentioned, "There's only one thing that's powerful enough to shatter a diamond."

"Right," John Dory said as he realized that there was indeed one thing that could shatter a diamond and free him! It just made sense! After all, what was stronger than...

"A diamond shattering diamond hammer," John Dory declared before saying as he thought deeply, "Where can we get one of those"?

However, THAT was not what Floyd was referring to, as he corrected John Dory, "No, John—it's the perfect family harmony."

That made a lot more sense to John Dory, who commented, "Of course; the perfect family harmony," with Floyd nodding in agreement.

The only problem with that was, well, moreso two problems: one, the last time they tried to perform the perfect family harmony, it was a DISASTER! So, would it possible for them to be able to do it again? And two: John, nor Floyd, knew where their other brothers were, and the family harmony could not be complete without the entire family together.

Just then, both Trolls could hear footsteps coming towards the dressing room, the door opening on cur, with Velvet's voice shouting in the distance, "Our voices are like garbage; we are dying out there! What we need is more Trolls"!

Not wanting John Dory to be captured alongside him, Floyd told John, "Run, John Dory! Save yourself"!

John Dory pulled out his grappling hook and launched it, pulling him up to the open light hole so he could safely escape. But just before he was fully gone, he told Floyd, "Don't worry, Floyd; I'll be back with the bros! You have my word"!

As Floyd watched his brother escape safely, the only thing left of the second youngest brother was the solemn look on his face that masked concern, as well as fear. All he could hope for was that his brothers would be safe on this journey.

End of flashback...

Branch was left standing agape and filled with concern and fear. Floyd was the brother that he was the closest with, and to hear he was in danger...he couldn't bear the thought of losing someone else he loved and cared about. All he could respond with was a worrisome "Floyd," as he thought about what possible torture Floyd was going through.

The other Trolls couldn't help but feel shocked to be hearing this; sure, Barb's World Tour almost destroyed all their genres of music, but to hear of two villains who were stealing the talent of another Troll? That was about as bad as not being able to play your favorite music at all.

Synth, as well as a few other Trolls, had tears in their eyes, with the Techno prince sniffling and saying, "Bro, that's just...so sad, yo"!

"I get wanting to be popular singers, but stealing another Troll's talents is not the way to do it," Quincy commented sadly.

"Music is something that should be shared with others, like friendship; it's not right to just take it from another Troll," Aggie added with concern.

"They can't just get away with this; who know what they're doing to him or the pain he's feeling from having his talents being taken away from him," Melody stated.

Poppy was aware of all these comments, as well as the severity of Floyd's situation as well as the circumstances of what these two villains were doing, which made it all the easier for her to realize that the significance of John Dory's return meant that he wanted to get Branch and their brothers together, reunite BroZone, and free Floyd!

She said, "So, you came here to get the band back together and sing the perfect harmony."

"Yeah," John Dory replied with a proud nod.

Branch, however, was still feeling bitter about the whole "perfect family harmony" business that prompted his brothers to split up in the first place, making him state bluntly, with anger in his voice, "Oh yeah, so we can attempt to sing something that we've tried once and failed so miserably that we broke up and never talked to each other again."

Before Branch could make another point, Poppy immediately spoke up, saying excitedly, "We are so in"!

Branch himself was perplexed to see his girlfriend already accepting the proposal to help reunite the brothers, something Branch wasn't even sure about if he even WANTED to see his brother again after so long, especially with how they split up.

From first glance, he guessed that this was Poppy's signature mannerism of jumping ahead into something without thinking about it first, which by now, he was used to on a normal basis, but with this...this situation was a lot more personal for him. And while it was nice Poppy wanted to help, he wasn't sure if Poppy seemed to be fully aware about the issue regarding his brothers, and how he felt about them after the way they had left him.

He formed a small forced smile and said to John Dory, "Uh, could you give us a second," before he pulled Poppy off to the side and asked her, "Ok, what are you doing"?

Poppy encouraged him, saying, "This is your second chance with your brothers, Branch."

Branch let out a sigh and tried to state clearly because a part of him felt unsure if Poppy truly understood his situation with his brothers, telling her, "It's not that easy, ok? You don't get it; you don't have any siblings."

What Branch didn't know was that Poppy DID indeed understand Branch's situation, and while all of this was still new for her to take in, she could understand how much family means to Trolls, and even with what happened back then, Poppy knew that deep down, under that anger and hurt Branch felt...there was still a part of him that did care for them, especially for Floyd.

"So," Melody then asked, stepping forward and saying, "I don't have any siblings either, just a cousin. And sure, Val and I sometimes fight and argue, and sure, Val's hurt me a few times growing up, but that doesn't make me stop caring about her any less. I love Val like a sister, and if she were ever in trouble, I'd stop at nothing till she was back home safe and sound."

"Just like she'd do anything to help me if I were in trouble," she added as she and Val shared a fist bump.

Aggie stepped forward, adding, "They make a good point, Branch. I mean, my older half-siblings can sometimes be a pain in the neck, and we don't always get along, but I love them; they're a part of my family, and I will never stop caring about them as long as I live."

"Plus, Branch, y'all should be grateful ta have ayy bunch ov brothuurrs in your family; some ov us don't got siblings aw parents aw relatives looking out faw us," Delta added, mentioning as Clampers peeked her head out from her aunt's hair, "Even when there's hurt ayn' anguurr amongst ya, the love of family still runs deep in ya blood."

Poppy agreed whole-heartedly with them, saying as she told Branch, "See, Branch? That's my point! You're so lucky to have a brother to fight for! I mean, if I had a sister, it would be so perfect! We'd be best friends, and we'd teach other things, and we'd never have to fight because we'd always have each other's backs. And we wouldn't even need to talk because we'd think the same thoughts. And we'd laugh if they ask us if we're twins, and we'd say, well, not technically-,"

"Poppy," Branch soon piped in, gently coaxing Poppy out of her ramble state.

What Poppy nor Branch caught during Poppy's sister ramble was the anxious side look Peppy gave off, which meant that with the topic of "siblings," there was something he didn't seem to be honest about, but no one was gonna question him on it now.

Poppy, after regaining her breath, then mentioned to Branch, "But, if she were in trouble, I would do everything to help her. I would show up."

Branch knew he couldn't argue with that point, and he didn't want to because Poppy was right on this one. It surprised him how she could understand despite not having siblings herself, but she did, and it wowed him, and...it did help him make his choice a lot easier.

He let out a small sigh and then admitted, openly and honestly, "Ok, listen; if there was a brother that I "might" do this for, and I'm not saying there is, but...it would be Floyd."

That was more than enough of an answer for Poppy, who smiled and declared, "I'm not hearing "no," and cheered, with John Dory saying as he was happy to hear Branch was gonna come along, "Yes! Works for me"!

Branch couldn't help but feel like he was going way over his head with this, but this mission was for Floyd; he was gonna help save his brother, no matter what. All these thoughts ran through his head while Poppy was excitedly thinking about what the BroZone reunion was gonna be like, declaring, "Brozone 2.0, BroZone Reunion, BroZone "Here we Bro again," BroZone "Where'd they go? I don't know! We're gonna find them"!

"Sounds like Popsqueak and Branch are heading out on another adventure," Barb commented with a grin.

"A family-search adventure, baby," Low-Note Jones added on.

Laguna was silent throughout the conversation as she was taking in everything that had gone down, seeing Branch reuniting with one of his brothers, hearing about what happened with Floyd, and now seeing Poppy and Branch going on a journey to find the rest of Branch's brothers?

She couldn't help but ask, "Uh, note: do you think that they'll be successful on their journey? I mean, Branch hasn't seen his other brothers in 20 years, and who knows if they're still alive"?

"Well, when you haven't seen your family for a long time, it doesn't always mean they're gone-gone," DJ Suki answered, saying, "They're probably still out there, waiting to be reunited with their loved ones."

That hit Laguna really hard, and it made the antrollpologist think about something very personal, More specifically, about someone she hadn't seen in a very long time.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake, with Dante asking, "What is, pray tell, happening"?!

"I don't remember the weather forecasting earthquakes," McJagger shouted.

As everyone bore with the shaking, right from under the royal carpet, a large lump could be seen growing under John Dory's feet, with John Dory shouting, "Hey! Looks like our ride's here"!

Then, with the ground exploding underneath, something large came out, jumping up into the sky! It turned out to be a gigantic armadillo critter vehicle, which also functioned as John Dory's travel house! It had a white-and-red patterned shell, four long green legs, beady light green eyes, yellow lights that stuck out at the top of its head that resembled headlights, and a dark green satellite dish on top of its behind.

The critter landed back down on the table with a hard THUD, panting excitedly as its little green tail wagged happily while everyone was shocked by its presence.

"Ohh, that's coming out of this deposit," Gristle commented with a wince, seeing how that landing crashed a few wooden beams on the table and caused a little damage.

John Dory introduced his vehicle to ther Trolls, saying, "Meet Rhonda, y'all! Ain't she a beaut"?!

Rhonda let out a loud roar in response, its sparkly glitter breath making Poppy and Branch be pushed back slightly by how strong it was.

"Wow. She's...uh...something," Branch hesitantly answered, unsure what to make of Rhonda, especially after it playfully licked Poppy, covering her in a bit of its glittery slobber.

Poppy was not alarmed at all by the critter licking her, as she asked, "Um, I guess she likes me"?

"Yeah, she does," John Dory replied, before adding, "Or she's marking you as prey. You can't really tell with Rhonda," and shot a playful wink, which meant he was joking...or was he?

"Well, that ain't creepy or suspicious at all," Cooper commented with a laugh, while Poppy and Branch looked at one another with slight hesitancy.

John Dory turned around to enter the vehicle first when he saw that Rhonda was not standing behind him anymore, naming him say, "Huh"?

He then noticed that it was now lying on its back, and Synth, who had floated up to Rhonda, was petting its tummy giddily, saying, "Who's a good creature mobile? Who's a good critter mobile, yo? You are! Yes, you are, yo"!

Rhonda seemed to purr happily as its tail wagged and one of its back legs twitched in joy from being petted.

"Synth! What are you doing," Branch asked the Techno ambassador/prince.

Synth replied, "Sorry, Dubstep, but Rhonda's so cute! She's like a big ol' puppy"!

Aggie flew up and pried Synth away from Rhonda, carrying him while saying, "Come on, Synth; John Dory needs to drive Rhonda."

Synth pouted slightly, as he wanted to pet Rhonda a little longer, but when Aggie dropped Synth into Stereo's arms, Stereo kissed Synth on the cheek, and he purred happily in response.

Then, Gristle interrupted the moment by saying, "Uh, guys? If you don't mind," and eagerly looked up at Bridget, smiling fondly as he added on, "I really can't wait another minute to marry this gorgeous specimen."

He held Bridget by her hands as both Bergens looked up at the elderly Bergen, who proceeded with the ceremony, saying with joy, "I now pronounce you husband and wife"!

The minute she finished saying "wife," Bridget jumped right onto Gristle, and smothered him with a lot of kisses, both Bergens rolling down the steps and temporarily making out in front of the audience, with all of the Bergens and Trolls cheering for the now happily married couple.

Guy quickly used his free hand to cover Tiny's eyes, with Tiny Diamond saying while struggling to see what was going on, "What the? Daddy, I can't see what's happening"!

"She is REALLY going ta town on him," Buckaroo commented while they had one hand on their hip.

Poppy couldn't help but feel so happy for Bridget, who was now married to the love of her life, and Branch was happy to see both Gristle and Bridget enjoying themselves.

Over by Rhonda, John Dory opened the door to enter Rhonda, declaring, "Ok, all aboard who's going aboard"!

Poppy and Branch started to board onto Rhonda, with Poppy saying as she and Branch turned around to say bye to their friends before departing, "Bye, everybody; we're getting the band back together"!

Everyone was saying their goodbyes to Poppy and Branch before the two went inside Rhonda.

"Have a safe trip, you two," Aggie shouted as she and the other leaders and ambassadors waved bye.

"Hope you find the rest of your brothers, Branch," Quincy added.

"Good luck, sweetie," Peppy declared to Poppy.

"Bye, Poppy," the Snack Pack declared while waving bye.

"Take care of each other out there," Prince D shouted.

"Good luck on your mission, Popsqueak," Barb added on.

"Have fun, you crazy kids," Gristle's aunt Smean mentioned, her presence alarming the Trolls.

What no one saw was that while everyone was saying goodbye, Tiny Diamond hopped down from his father's than and snuck onboard Rhonda, wanting to join the trip.

"Have an awesome honeymoon," Poppy shouted towards Bridget, who looked up and said while Gristle was kissing her, "Thanks, Poppy."

"I love you guys," was the last thing Poppy shouted before Rhonda's door closed.

The armadillo mobile critter then readied itself and ran off, running past the Troll Tree and down the road, heading out of Bergen Town and onward toward their journey to find the rest of BroZone!

While everyone watched Poppy and Branch's departure towards their journey, Laguna strayed away from the other Trolls and began to walk off somewhere by herself.

With Poppy and Branch now gone on their journey, this left the rest of the Trolls by themselves.

"So...what do we do now, yo," Stereo asked, unsure of what they should do next. With Poppy and Branch on their journey to help find Branch's brothers and Gristle and Bridget married and about to go on their honeymoon, there...didn't seem to be anything else to do.

"Steal a car," Barb suggested.

"Barb," the Trolls strictly replied, giving looks towards the Rock Queen.

"I was joking! It was a joke," Barb answered back, emphasizing that she was jokingly.

"Well, I know one thing we can do," Aggie suggested as she pulled out her party cannon, saying, "We still have a wedding reception to host"!

"Yeah," everyone agreed excitedly in unison.

McJagger was cheering along with the others when he noticed that Laguna was missing, and he quickly looked around, wondering where she could've gone.

His eyes caught notice of Laguna heading towards where the castle was, making him curious.

He quickly spoke up, saying, "Uh, I-Ill be with you guys in a second," and he started to walk away, following where Laguna was going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 939 33
A oneshot collection featuring stories about BroZone - Branch, Poppy, Viva, John Dory, Bruce, Clay, and Floyd - taking place before and after Trolls...
449 1 4
It has been a whole year since the ending events of Trollstopia, The Elemental Trolls managed to get Boyfriends/Girlfriends of their own. All of them...
44.1K 1.8K 65
What if Veneer pretended that he lost Floyd but secretly is helping him get back to his brothers. Before people accuse me of doing a pro-ship please...
166K 2.9K 28
Before Befriending Bergens, Saving The World, And Meeting Queen Poppy, Branch Was Part Of The Most Popular Boyband As A Baby, BroZone! With His Four...