Halo Vahrian

By krota456

With the war over spartan designated as sierra-005 had to sacrifice his own life to end the last remaining co... More

Chapter 1 The Stranger
Chapter 2 The City Town And The Hunt Part One
Chapter 3 The City Town And The Hunt Part Two
Chapter 4 The City Town And The Hunt Part 3
Chapter 5 The Falling Stars
Chapter 6 Forest Perlious
Chapter 7 A Sudden Occurance Part One
Chapter 8 A Sudden Occurance Part Two
Chapter 9 A Meeting In Need
Chapter 10 The Witch
Chapter 11 The Aid In Request
Chapter 13 Foes To Friends
Chapter 14 Journey To the North
Chapter 15 The Kid And Child
Chapter 16 The Adventurers
Chapter 17 A Spartan Hunt
Chapter 18 A Wounding Heart
chapter 19 A Shocking News
Chapter 20 Escapedes
Chapter 21 Boarding Parties
Chapter 22 Unfavorable Moments

Chapter 12 The Warrioress And The Green

75 1 0
By krota456

It was past the midst of a sunny day, and while it may have not shined down on arenian very much the city itself had lanterns sticked inside a small cage where it is then being held up by a roll of metal poles that stretched down the street and that of the walkways of the town.

There was no need for people to call upon the sun and its light to give them sight when the dark was upon them, for when the night arrived the lanterns would light up giving the people a scenery of the street wherever they chose to go.

It was this idea that one of Ser Lester's soldiers had urged him to create a light pole so that the people of arenian could have a better view of this city, and so without brushing the idea off, Lester consented to his man's idea and ordered his master arms to make a street light all around in the city of arenian...

Walking along the way, a particular man wearing a tattered brown cloak with his hood covering almost all of his front face.

The man was careful not to bump into those who were nearing him. He did this to not cause any problems, for he hoped not to blow his cover when under dire situations even in the circumstances he was in.

Yet he wasn't worried about his current state, for the civilians were not knowledgeable about what had happened in Japan, though he was sure that the lord of this city was aware of the gate appearance on top of Alnus hill, but contemplated that some small numbers of people had already figured out about what had transpired on that hill. Like the fact, he has gotten word that one of the UN units was tasked to find three NATO officials who had been taken by the imperial invaders.

It was that very reason that he and the other squads were sent to other kingdoms to infiltrate them, find out, and see if they had one of their own as a prisoner and slave, cause lord knows he could know that in a world like this, slaves was very known all-around the lands, Regardless of knowing that this city's lord doesn't condone slaves, but one is, other kingdoms condones slavery and the man understood that sooner or later, slavery would eventually end, but that day isn't today.

Still, he was glad to know that not every king and queen endorsed the issue of slavery in their kingdom.

However, that wasn't what bothered him at the moment. What had truly worried him was the report he had received from special region HQ... A Japanese friend who works as an officer at HQ had told him that they may not have been the only ones who had visited this world.

At first, he couldn't believe the words that his other friends who worked with one of the squads had witnessed a strange aircraft that had appeared and taken out a forty-foot gigantic being in knightly armor Preferably he assumed that it might have been NATO's newly made jets, but no, his friend from that same squad who saw the scene said that it wasn't part of any of the UN's aircraft.

While communicating with his friend at that time, he was overheard by a couple of people who were congratulating someone in celebration. Drawn in by the racket of noise he decided to get a look, and what he saw surprised him was the sight of a very large and massive snake-like creature, he didn't believe what his eyes landed on next, but the being that was seen carrying the creature was what caught most of his attention. He assumed foremost that it was probably a tall knight in green armor which of course shattered his first notion of him the moment he caught sight of the weapons he was carrying in his back.

Of course, he saw many people around the arenian-city carrying with them guns that resembled the ones made in the 13th century and so on. Nonetheless, while peering around, he also noticed musket-like rifles that seemed to be comparable to ones from mid 14th century up to the 16th century, but the ones that the green-armored giant carried with himself far exceeded the guns from the past centuries. Heck, he could even disclose the general fact that the weapons the spartan has were far ahead of the guns in the twentieth century.

Rather than mulling over what year either weapon was made in, the one other subject that's gotten him reflecting his mind other than the firearms was the armor. I mean he's seen military armor of many kinds from each country he's stepped foot in. For instance, the differentiation versions of the Juggernaut suit he's seen were probably the only suits of armor that he's seen that are as close to the same armor as that of the Spartan.

Yet, while the Juggernaut suit may have given the wearer near invulnerability against oncoming bullets due to the situation the person is in, its only problem is dexterity and mobility & the addition of speed, caused even a soldier while jogging could outpace the heavily armored wearer.

Still, unlike the juggernaut suit, the spartan armor is unquestionably dissimilar. Regardless of the suit, whoever it is that's wearing that highly advanced armor seems to be moving as normally as a UN soldier in armor without much issue of having to breathe strenuously every once and a while.

After witnessing the Spartan sudden arrival the man immediately reported back to the special region headquarters of what he'd seen. The leader of the unit he works under is a woman who oversees any CIA operations in a foreign country, especially one most people in his world know as Japan.

This particular woman is one he prefers to call Madam Kate Laswell, well except for the word madam. The woman always hated being called madam by him.

Upon getting a report from him about his mission in arenian, the station chief Laswell was more keen on finding out whether he had found any clue on the whereabouts of the three nato officials, and he replied by saying that he hadn't found any slaves here on the city. He doesn't know why, but after hiding in this place, he was sure that there weren't any signs of slaves on arenian and was certain that this lester would be one of the lords who didn't approve of slavery conduct, something he and his team like about him.

However, he sent a visual image of the Spartan to her after having spotted him fighting off wolfman creatures. He wanted to get a closer look but contemplated that it wouldn't have been a good idea, so chose the better option and chose a building that was only about a couple hundred yards, as he did he chose that perfect moment and clipped a picture of the armored being and sent it off to HQ where the boss lady would get it. And after about an hour later, Kate was inclined to find out who the spartan was, and where he had come from.

Regardless of the previous matter the man and his team were given a second task, which was to keep an eye on the spartan and inform her of anything else on the matter.

The now silent man was walking as he continued reflecting on his current task. He didn't know why but somehow he couldn't allow himself to be found out by the spartan, he had almost caught sight of him once before and could've sworn that he just chosen to ignore him back then.

As he was occupied in his head the man didn't notice a carriage coming by him until the rider yelled out to get out of the way. The man apologized to the elderly rider and his wife and waited till they passed by.

He then proceeded forth to the other part of the street. About a few yards away from him was a merchant shop. Seeing how decent the place was the man decided that maybe a quick brunch wouldn't hurt so much, besides, the incredible fragrance from the food being cooked was hard for him to get rid of.

As the man neared the shop he tried looking around till he noticed a short bearded man standing on a stool while he was cutting down on a piece of meat. He squinted trying to get a better look at the short man.

He stood around four feet and had a broad physique, but the one thing that made him look bizarre was the amount of facial hair that seemed to cover almost all of his face. But, the good thing about it was that it was well-braided up to not get in his way of work.

This short man continued working his way until he noticed from his side view a man sitting on a chair waiting for his plate just like many other customers who visit his family's shop.

"Maya!" The short man said yelling.

A girl who was about the same height as an average high school girl, this lass towered over the dwarf for she was only five-foot-eleven, she came into view responding to the dwarf's call.  

"Yes, Grandpa!" The girl answered.

"Help our new customer get his food right away," The dwarf said to her.

"Right on it gramps,"

The man watched as the girl strolled his way and spoke in greetings. "Hello there sir, my name is Maya, may I know what your name is, so that way I won't forget whose plate im making,"

"Sure, my name is Max," The man answered.

"Alright, now that I've got it down, what ser max can I get you?" Maya said in inquiry.

Max is not sure of the menu and just picked the seventh on the board. "I'll have that one,"

"Boar meat stew, we also have like brown rice, it's not the best but it helps along with the meat," Maya said.

"Sure, I'll have some rice with it,"

Maya told him to wait as she went and worked on making his plate. A boy who was slightly taller than the girl arrived and Max thought he was just another customer but no, he went over to the other side where a fence was and entered the shop.

"Maya, sorry im late,"

"What took you so long Barron, it's been about an hour since you were gone," Maya said as she smacked the boy on the back of his head lightly.

"I know, and I am terribly sorry for that," barron said.

"Yeah right, but you better make your mends with Gramps, he hates it when you are late," replied Maya as she set max plate in front of him.

"Yeah I know that, but you wouldn't believe what I've just heard," The boy said.

Just then the two kids winced in surprise when a new arrival stepped in between the two of them. "Heard what?"

"Mom!" Both kids let out in shock at seeing their mother appearing out of nowhere.

"Barron, since you were late, mind telling me why Is it you were late?" The mom said with arms crossed as she gave her son a questionable look.

"Well Mom, you know that I was sent to deliver some of the food to the palace, where all the lords and noble people are in right," Barron said sheepishly while wiping the back of his head.

"Yes, I've sent you there to do your task and we're told to return as soon as you can, tell me why you've  chosen to disobey my words." The mother said slightly seriously.

"It's because I saw the stranger, the one that stopped one of the balian men from trying to get Maya," answered barron to which this time the mom turned her attention to the daughter.

"Explain,"

"Of course mother... As barron over there said, the balian soldier had knocked him back, injuring him in the process, so I used my powers to push the soldier back out of anger... The balian man was going to force me to give myself up for using my magic until the stranger in armor stopped him and broke his hands, which might I say he deserves," Maya said sighing in regret for she knew of what was to come next.

"You did what! Do Ya have any idea what that man will try to do now, after everything me and your grandfather have tried to do to give both a better life, you just outright expose yourselves once again," The mother said berating her daughter.

"I'm sorry Mother, I didn't know why, I just acted out of anger!" Maya said standing her ground.

She was tired of having to hide from the very people responsible for the death of almost all of her family, and now they were here bullying their way through the common folks like her family. Yet she could've ended the balian soldier but halted after seeing his hands being crushed by the armored stranger.

"Know what, it's fine, just keep yourself here, and do not get so far as away from the shop, now that one of the balian soldiers knows of your transactions, they'll surely want to find you... And you, barron, what Is it you've said of this stranger?" The mom said sternly.

"Well, I've overheard Queen Lager herself asking the stranger known as the Spartan, she said if he could become a partner for Princess Nalarian. I know I shouldn't have spied on them but I was just too"

"Too curious... And it's a good thing they didn't catch you spying on them, now get back over there and help your grandfather!"

As the mom was done speaking the customer who had just gotten done with his food spoke up.

"If you don't mind me asking ma'am. Where might I find this palace?" Inquired max.

"The tall clock tower in the center of the city, it's pretty big, you'll see it once you've left the shop. From there on you'll find the palace sitting right behind it," The mother responded.

"I see, thank you very much madam, and thank you for the food ms. Maya," Max said bidding farewell to the mother and daughter, and left after leaving one more bronze coin on the counter.

"Weird man he is," Maya said as she collected the payment.

"He sure is," Replied the mom.

It took Max quite a long time to get to the other side of the town, it seemed like the streets were constantly active due to the events that had been going on. But one event he had overheard a few people chatting about, was this so-called contest of battle, previously, he didn't mind it thinking that it wasn't important, but after he heard the boy talking about a stranger, one that was closely affiliated to that of the second mission given to him by kat Laswell, max knew that he was referring to the spartan.

How did he know, it was obvious because everywhere he went, people around him referred to the spartan as the stranger... But, one thing for sure was which exact place in the palace the giant armored man was in.

It was not long before the spy stopped, roughly sixty yards away from him was the building, or palace that is. He walked toward where a couple of people were awaiting their turns to be allowed in by two guardsmen.

"Halt, state your name!"

Thinking of a fraud name to give them, Max couldn't give the guard his actual name for it would sound very uncommon to the people in a fantasy world.

"My name is zarral," Max said as he mentally cursed himself for he knew if his friends heard him they would tease him.

After Max had stated his fake name the guard pulled out a parchment of paper and handed Max some sort of pen. "Alright zarral, you are going to sign your name here,"

Perplexed by the pen-like thing, Max wasn't confused but thought what he was holding was a pen, but actually, it turned out to be a needle-like pen. It looked like a type of needle that people back on earth used for sewing clothing and ripped dresses.

"What's this, I thought you people would use quill pens?" Max said in inquiry.

"Other kingdoms use them, but lord lester recommended us to use blood founding as a way to keep arenians visitors in check," The guard said answering him.

"Hmmm, okay. I will surely do as you asked," Max said as he poked the center of his index finger.

Seconds, after it a single piece of blood was sucked into the sharp part by the needle. If he was a child he surely tried to avoid this, but after years of visiting the nurses and doctors alike, he didn't mind it for he was used to it.

After he wrote his name in a trail of his blood Max then handed the guards the blood pen and the paper parchment.

"There you go,"

"Thank you, that's all you needed to do... You may pass," The guard said as he and his partner stepped aside.

"No thank you," Max replied as he walked past them.

The moment Max walked past the entrance gate he immediately felt a weird sense of Deja vu. The inside of his stomach started turning and it made him feel like throwing up but did his best to hold it in, yet he felt like doing it and just did so. As soon as he spotted a metal fence he immediately rushed toward then leaned his head over and let it all out.

People who saw the strange man hurling all kinds of food had a complex of disgusted faces, it caused aversion around some of them, but the best they could do was ignore it and continue on the way not wanting to watch the occurrence any longer.

Just as Max was done vomiting his previous meal he made sure to wipe his mouth not caring about those who shot him a disgusted face as they passed by him.

After a minute of gathering himself back together, Max turned around and saw what looked to him to be some sort of large building. The structure itself was about as big as two football stadiums put together.

It was very much weird for him, on the outside before he had entered the palace he did not see a building this size. Nonetheless, he couldn't blame himself for he was of course in a fantasy world of magic different than that of Earth.

"Hello there, are you alright lad!" A man said walking toward him.

His hand went directly to the right side of his cloak where the Ruger-P90 series handgun was hidden, yet before he did so Max stopped and refrained from pulling out his handgun. His head peered to the side to see a man standing just a good four feet away from where he was.

"My father asked if you are okay weird man," a little girl with braided brown hair said.

It was clear to Max that the young girl was the man's daughter. Max just chuckles as he gives the two arrivals a genuine smile and speaks.

"Oh, I'll tell you that im okay young one... And thanks to you for worrying about sir" Max said.

"No problem, I saw you throwing up in the middle of the bridge and thought I could come and check up on you," The man said as he reached out for a handshake... "The name is brandor, this here is my daughter Kraeva. May I know of yours?"

"I'm Max, I could tell you my last name but I doubt it would be of any importance," Max said in a quip.

Brandor laughed lightly regardless of the man not wanting to speak of his last name. "Oh, no worries sir, ya don't have to. However, I must say that you might have handled your first time being transported from one place to another very well, unlike some of the new arrivals,"

From the corner of his eyes, Max saw a couple of nobles and royals having trouble walking after they had the same ride as he did.

"I'm guessing they are used to horse transportation," Max said.

"Correct, not many people aren't fond of magic transportation... Say, since you are heading over to watch the contest of battle, would you care to join me and my daughter," Brandor said insisting for the man to accept.

"Oh no, I don't wanna intrude on you two's leisure," Max said in denial.

"Please I insist, I had ordered a couple of plates, and my wife and son were supposed to have come as well but, my boy got injured and had to be escorted back home with his mother," Brandor explained for he knew he couldn't waste his food.

"Father, can we hurry? I don't wanna miss Princess Nalarian and the Spartans's announcement in the battle," Kraeva said speaking up.

This managed to get Max's attention and he couldn't help but eventually accepted the offer. "You know what, I am still kind of hungry, perhaps I can eat a few more while watching the battle,"

                      P.O.V. Five.

It was not long after the spartan and the princess departed from the others, Carley offered to provide him any cover in case things got ugly in the contest of battle, but Five denied it, saying that he wouldn't need it.

He didn't say that because he was presumptuous in his ability as a super soldier, he told her that it wasn't really necessary, for it was absolute that this ser lester had told him the rules of the upcoming event that in the contest of battle, there won't be any killing, but assured him that injuries won't be avoided. Which of course he knew very well.

Carley wanted to protest but was halted by him saying that he'd be fine. And now after she had left with the royals and lord lester, five and Princess Nalarian were escorted to their chamber where they had to prepare for the contest of battle.

"Ser, five. May I speak with you" A girl said.

Glancing to his right five turned to see the princess, she seemed to have already been outfitted in her battle armor. Hanging on her back was an iron shield with only a metal circle centering in the middle of it. In her right was her sword locked in its sheath.

"Go ahead," Responded five.

Nalarian sighed deeply as she trekked forth and stood next to the spartan and spoke. "I just want to say thank you for offering to aid me in this time of difficulty... I mean you never would've had to be in this situation if my mother hadn't requested you to be my partner for the contest of battle," 

"Your mother, she is just doing what's best for you. So I would not doubt her," said Five as he stood up grabbed his weapons, and spoke to the princess."Sometimes it's better to accept aid, even if you didn't ask for it,"

Nalarian let out a sigh of relief as she felt some sort of sense like as of a huge weight had been lifted away from her. "Right, I shouldn't have thought of my mother inquiring of you to help me in this kind of situation... I guess I was just in denial, believing that some stranger wouldn't help me. No offense,"

"None taken... Besides, your mother loves you, kid. I may not know what it's like to have a mother, but im certain she is doing this cause she's afraid you'll be left unattended without a teammate," replied Five as he turned around and caught a glimpse of the sword in her sheath shuddering.

Noticing that he was staring at her weapon, nalarian opened the sheath cover that kept her sword still and pulled it out for the spartan to see.

"Like it?"

"Yes," Five responded with a simple word.

"My mother gifted to me once. It is said that the empress, my grandmother forged this weapon under the hot mountain lava of netheral. The home of her dwarven friend, King bronzebeard," Nalarian said as she slid her index finger on the flat side of the sword.

"It's a nice sword," Complemented five.

"It is... Although, it may have not been mine at first," Replied the princess.

"I'm guessing someone else had wielded it before you?" said five which he received an answer from her.

"You are correct, my mother said that this sword once belonged to my uncle, I had never met him though but my mother used to say that he was a joyful person, always quiet, and would help those in need," Nalarian said with a pang of sadness.

"I'm sure he would've been proud of you," said Five, he couldn't help but relate to what the princess had said about this uncle of hers.

He recalled back to his years as a young 10-year-old cadet, he Kelly-087 Linda-058 Maria-062 Li-008 George-052 Samuel-034 and of course Kurt-051 Daisy-023 John-117 and every other spartan 2, he remembered them and felt a sense of longing to reunite with his brothers and sisters. He honestly wouldn't have this kind of feeling if he hadn't attached himself to them too much like a little sibling wanting to play with his older brothers and sisters... But he guessed that after years of growing up and helping each other learn to work together with one another five was starting to miss them by a lot.

"Are you alright ser five?" Nalarian said gazing up at the spartan with her head tilted.

"Yes, just recollecting some old memories," He said and locked his energy sword to his right thigh armor.

The princess strolled to her right picked up a wrist gauntlet and put it on. "Are you sure, I may not be able to see your face but surely you looked kinda lost there yourself?"

"I'll be fine... How long till this contest begins?" Inquired five as he looked outside between a small crack in the door and two men in armor standing guard.

"I'd say about now... One two three," said Nalarian counting with her fingers.

Just after speaking fairly loud knocks on the door draw Five's attention, in step two guards walk toward them.

"Princess nalarian, ser five... We are here to escort you two to the third match of the contest of battle. Please follow us,"

Both the spartan and the princess looked at each other and then glanced back at the guards and followed after them.

It was not long before the two of them reached the door nalarian spoke up in curiosity about the first two matches that happened before them.

"Guards, who was it that fought before I and the spartan?"

"The first match was started with Princess Venra and her partner Prince Willer, I'm sure you've already known him as Prince Zoral and Dax of House Cullen,"

"Oh really, who was in the second match?" asked nalarian.

"Vyr of house Dassrah and Prince Olrox, they will be you and Ser Five's upcoming opponent,"

"Alright, this is going to be a difficult one," an exasperated said to herself.

Five who heard this glanced to her side and spoke. "Is something bothering you?"

"Yes... One of the many reasons they are rivals to my old academy is because of their use of mastery in forging armor and weapons, ones that even magic users would have trouble dealing with," responded Nalarian.

Curious about how magic would affect him and his Mjolnir armor, five thought about the possible outcome of whether or not it could damage his armor, yes it was likely that whatever weapon of sorcery that this opponent of his and nalarian had, he was sure that the princess would at least be familiar with them.

The first thing though was he thought that he and nalarian would have to fight in an all-out battle royale against others of unknown aptitude. But now after hearing that they were only going to be battling two opponents of the same number it gave him at least slight satisfaction.

"Alright, you two! We're here," The guard said speaking louder than this time. "But once you've entered this room, you both will have to walk and stop in the center of a large flat wooden circle, from there on you'll have to wait until it raises both of you,"

"Thank you, guardsmen," Nalarian said bowing her head slightly.

"No problem my lady, please enjoy your first contest of battle," The guard said as he and his partner both held the door open for the two contestants.

<•>

Queen Lager was sitting alongside her two long-time friends Queen Jassan and King Krasd, on their far side were their two children sitting stubbornly in their chairs with arms crossed.

To the queen's right was lord lester giving her a story talk about something from the past. Right next to the lord was King Safran talking to Carley who was less interested in most of the deeds he was Boasting about.

"Brother perhaps you are starting to bore the young girl with your accomplishments, at least do her a favor and wait yourself until she finishes eating," Lager said to which Safran put both hands up in surrender.

"Whatever you say,"

Lord lester seeing that this was his time to ask the woman a question that's been going on in his mind chose to speak to the secretive woman."Lady Carley, if you don't mind me asking... I couldn't help but notice you and Ser Five seemed to be familiar with each other when you two first met. Have you two worked together before?"

Carley knew that she couldn't tell lord lester about O.N.I. due to who they were, also adding the fact that none of the people sitting in this coliseum knew of them which was a good thing for her. She was also contemplating whether or not she should tell them that she only knew of five with how renowned he is being one of O.N.I. Adequate employees, or in other words agents. And second of how she knows of him, well he was of course a spartan two, the same generation as that of the famous master chief sierra-117. She and everyone within the office of Naval Intelligence knew of five, that was one of the many reasons she immediately recognized him.

"Ummm, yes... I and the five may not know each other personally, but we are familiar with one another cause we both serve under a single kingdom," Carley said to lester.

This got Queen Lager's and the other's interest and so she spoke in inquiry. "Kingdom!... I'm familiar with most kingdoms in vahrian, and im certain that you and Ser Five are not from any of them, so tell me Madam Carley, what is this kingdom you two both serve under?"

She was slightly uneasy at the attention that the queen and her groups seemed to give her and Carley was mulling over what kind of fallacy she should tell them.

"Well, it isn't a kingdom, more like a country, one that is similar to arenian itself, for example, we both serve under a group, which that one group is built by a single lord, without a king and queen's authorization," Carley said responding to queen lager satisfied with her answer.

"Hmmm, that is quite intriguing. If it's possible madam carley. I would like to visit your kingdom of sorts one day. What is it called?" Inquired lager.

Carley chuckles nervously to herself not expecting the Queen to all of a sudden be interested in visiting the unsc settlement. "Ummm, forgive me, Your Majesty, I can't promise you that it is gonna happen right away. But I can send a message to my leader, and from there on we'll have to wait and see what he says,"

"Of course, go ahead, I'll be happy to wait for his response," Queen Lager said in a reasonable tone.

Queen jassan who was one person away from the O.N.I. agent spoke after Lager finished speaking. "I would also like to join her highnesses,"

"I'm sure you do sweetheart, but don't forget that we have our problems with the raiders attacking the people living within our land. It is our job as royals to protect them," King krasd said halting his wife who peered his way.

Jassan put her food down and wiped her mouth clean with a rag. "Why do you think im asking her husband, if there are others like Ser Five, then maybe just maybe, his lord or leader could lend us warriors like the Spartan to help us... Our kingdom's land is slowly being approached by one of the empire vessel states. We only have Queen Lagers and her brother King Safran assisting us as much as possible. The empress had forbidden any of her allied kingdoms and that of her children from aiding us in the dire situations we were in. And it's a good thing that five and Madam Carley just so happened to come from a kingdom unheard of by anyone,"

Having nothing reasonable to answer him with krasd just responded in a defeated tone for he knew his wife was right. "So be it, but that doesn't mean we get to just drag Carley's and Ser Five's kingdom into our problem, besides, we might not know what their leader will say,"

Smiling at her husband's words Queen Jassan couldn't deny his rational answer for she knew that he was right. "I agree husband, we cannot afford to pull Carley and Five's kingdom into our problem, but mind I tell you this? Five has already put himself into our problem, for he was the one who had been responsible for stopping most of the raider's incursion in the past weeks... Like who do you think closely resembles the words that one of our people talked about a being in giant green armor going around slaughtering any of the mongrels who tried invading the villages and small town in our land,"

"The spartan is," Krasd said defeated.

"Exactly... Oh looks like we're about to witness the declaration for the third match!" Queen jassan says bringing about everyone at her table to look down at where the presenter is standing.

As the presenter stood still he put one arm up and pulled something. Everyone in the stadium was awaiting what was to come next only to be surprised when a blimp of some sort appeared fifty-seven feet in the air. On each flat side of the blimp, the image of the presenter can be seen by everyone else.

"Ladies and gentlemen, royals and nobles. Kings and Queens. I welcome you all to the forty-seventh annual contest of battle!" declared the man.

Everyone let out coerced yells and screams, they were excited to be here watching the third match of the contest. Even the queen was excited for she was happy to see her daughter participating in her first contest of battle. From both her sides King Krasd and Queen Jassan including lord lester and her brother clapped loudly.

She saw that their newest guest Carley seemed to be drawn in on the event.

"Please allow me to introduce the first two contestants of the third match," said the man as he read through a piece of paper.

"First is Vyr of house Saraha he comes from the same academy one that is said to be on the same notoriety as that of the famous regen academy... Second, is prince olrox. Now I know not many know him, but he is the third son of Queen Dralla and King Xandara... Please give our two contestants a round of applause,"

As the man finished talking the magic screen on the blimp changed to the other side of the stadium, about a hundred yards away from where he was a hole that had appeared like it wasn't there before.

The crowd was still clapping their hands still applauding very loudly and suddenly started getting even louder when two figures standing on a pedestal came into view as they slowly came up from under the ground.

The two figures are now known as Prince Olrox and vyr of House Saraha we're both waving their hands up in the air everywhere to the audience who are shouting their names.

Olrox who was waving at the audience just smiled nervously and spoke to his partner. "I can't believe that we're actually here,"

"So am I, I've only seen the contest of battle when I was in my eighth year at the Noble High Academy, and now I am here with you," responded Vyr while waving.

"Say since we've won our previous match, who do you think will be our next opponents?" Olrox asked pondering who their next foes were.

"I think the guards said something about Princess Nalarian, though I don't know who her partner is," Vyr answered back to his partner only to receive a sudden loud what from olrox.

"What!... You mean we are going to be fighting the famous queen lager daughter nalarian, who also happens to be the granddaughter of the empress!" Exclaim olrox who then glanced at his partner. "Wait but who do you think her partner will be?... I mean, I've heard that the prince zoral was supposed to be her partner, yet now I've also heard that he decided to team up with someone else,"

"I don't know, whatever the reason is, that golden hair boy probably swindled her without even a thought... But this partner of the princess, I do not know who she or he is. My best guess is that he or she is from a lower ranking family or school" Replied vyr.

"You think it's a meager someone with nobility, or maybe it's one of the kings and queens kids?" wondered olrox.

"That I do not know, but since we are facing them, I guess we are about to find out," Says vyr as he gestured with his head at a different direction.

<•>

"You ok kid?" Five said looking at nalarian.

"Yes, im just a bit nervous," she replied gripping the handle of her sword tightly.

"Don't be, it'll only wear you down," Five said reassuring her.

"Thank you," nalarian replied softly.

The two of them looked up at where a wide hole opened. The light from outside blinded the princess only for a moment till she got used it. She peered to her left and sees that five was still the same. The big armored man was as silent as she knew him to be. Though she was thankful that he asked if she was ok, that she liked.

"This is a lot of people!" Deha spoke.

When the two of them reached the top a loud voice of a man can be heard speaking out to the numerous yells and screams of thousands of people.

"Ladies and gentleman!. U give you the second competitors, please allow me to introduce to you first. The Princess herself! Daughter to queen lager... And granddaughter to the empress herself!... I give you princess nalarian!"

"Alot of people seem to know who you are," Five said whispering to the princess.

"Well a lot of people are aware of my grandmother, especially that of my mother... She was the third one to win the contest of battle after the previous ones," responded nalarian.

"She must be a great fighter then," Says five.

"You have no idea. My mother was the best in her younger time. Though she only had one problem," Said nalarian as she chuckles.

"Who was it?" Asked five.

"Her brother," she answered.

Thinking that it was the queens brother five asked to see if he was right. "Is it safran?"

"No, Safran is only the third oldest, the brother that bested my mother was her youngest brother, the lost blood... I'm sorry, but even I could not speak his name," says Nalarian hesitating for a moment.

"No need to be sorry kid, im just asking," Says five.

"Ladies and gentleman. I know that most of you do not know who it is that's going to be princess nalarian's partner. But let me tell you, he is a very different being. You all may not know, but he is a newly fighter, one known to be the saviour of villages, one known to be the killer of a seventh elder basilisk... One known as ser five!"

"I give you SPARTAN FIVE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
178K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
10K 386 60
"I never wanted to threat you,but you all choose to come in my way" "She is precious for us" "You're hiding something right?" "Don't look for me!" Th...
102K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"