Burn

By nikolatrash_

Won Yun-Hee has always looked up to Bada Lee, physically and metaphorically. It all started with a smirk, tha... More

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Background Information ♡
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ The Sea and the Sun ♡
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Just a Kiss ♡
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Please Don't Stop the Music ♡
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Miscommunication ♡
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Girls Day ♡
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Self ♡

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Promises ♡

683 29 5
By nikolatrash_

Yun-Hee's POV:
It's been a few days, practice went really well and it's finally time to film. We have by far the most packed schedule. Me and the girls have to film with the idols in the morning and then after a break we go on to film the dance video for the mission itself. The outfits have been decided for both but I was able to give my ideas for the dance portion. We chose all black outfits with a mixture of feminine and masculine to allow the team to feel comfortable in their style. Some had shorts and skirts while others had cargo trousers on, but all still looks in sync. For mine and Sowoen's outfits they had more colour but we went with mine as more feminine and hers more masculine styled.

We wanted something bright and cheerful but not swaying too far away from each others outfits. We felt that this was the best options and we all loved our outfits. We went ahead and filmed our last dance practice before heading to set to film it professionally.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Overall, filming went by quickly just because we all knew the choreography very well and made little to no mistakes. I am so proud of the girls with how well they did.
"Okay you all deserve a treat for all your hard work. Let's all get some food and drinks tonight before the results tomorrow!" Everyone cheered and grabbed their things before following me out. We all decided on a restaurant and managed to get a table for 9 last minute.

It was a really cute place filled with ambient lighting and delicious smells of meat. The booth we sat in faced the entire restaurant so we could see everything going on. It was such a pretty place and from the smells I could tell the food would be really good too. A waitress came over to our table and took our large order of varied meats, sides and drinks. As we chatted more and more and got to know one another better it was clear that we would be good friends in and out of the competition.

Our food arrived and it was enjoyed by everyone. The gossip continued until a touchy subject was mentioned.
"What's happening between you and Bada huh?" Miki had asked me and was supported by some looks and noises from the others.
"What do you mean?" If I act dumb they'll drop it, but they don't. Obviously they don't.
"We all see you two talking and looking at each other, even your battle was hella flirty. At first I thought she was with Redlic because of their past and their dance but after seeing you two it was clear that your energy is unmatched. So come on! Spill!" Minah was now talking about our not so secret glances to one another. Could we have been more obvious?
"When I first came to Korea I ended up taking her classes and we just became fast friends." I pull out my phone and show them our first dance video together from JustJerk channel. Instead of a approving gasp I got a shocked gasp from all of them.
"Yah! That is basically porn that you're showing us! You have so much sexual tension with one another it's insane." Cera was covering her eyes as if she was a pure soul. I just laugh it off and thankfully the conversation gets dropped.

"How about we go to the next door bar for a few drinks?" Baby Sleek offers and we all agree. I don't want tonight to be over, I love hanging out with new friends and getting to know them a lot better. I pay for our bill on the way out and we thank the staff before heading out to the bar. The music and the vibes were great. I promised myself not to drink too much but I can't let them know why but 1 or 2 won't hurt me, right?

We order a round of shots for the table and as we cheers I take a photo to upload to my story.

@yunhee:

After it was uploaded we carried on drinking and singing until 'City Girls' by Chris Brown came on. We all get excited and finish our drinks before making our way to the dance floor. We're all dancing and I end up dancing a little with Locker Zee until I feel someone grabbing my wrist to spin me round.

"Bada is asking where we are." Sowoen shouts over the music. "Should I tell her?" I just shrug and carry on dancing as the music switches to 'I Love It' by Icona Pop and Charlie XCX. We are all just having fun and dancing with one another. The music in here is such a good vibe and allows us all to cut loose and just enjoy our last day together as a team. All my happy thoughts get interrupted as I'm being dragged away, I don't even get chance to see who it is until I'm stood outside face to face with them.

"What do you think you're doing?" Bada looks almost angry but mainly worried.
"Having fun for our last day together. Wanna join in?" I just smile up at her but that soon fades with her next question.
"How much have you had to drink?" I just roll my eyes at her but before I can answer her she answers for me. "Come on, we're leaving."
"Wait- what about the others? What about Sowoen?"
"She has keys." Bada just grabs my wrist before I can protest more and seats me in her car.

"Where are we even going? Our places aren't this way." She doesn't answer me and just keeps driving. I'm not drunk I'm just tipsy. I'm loose lipped and confident but not going to throw up. Instead of focusing on Bada I just message Sowoen to let her know what happened. The smell of strawberries and vanilla fill my nose and puts me at peace once again. It's as if she's my safe place and I can't breathe without her, this is why she's my sea. My safe place, my calm, mine.

After a few more minutes of driving we stop by a familiar spot. "Are we at the ocean again?" Bada just nods as she gets out the car and I follow her out. We both stand by the rail, I wait for her to say something because she wouldn't bring me here for no reason. I look over to her to see her head in her hands, before I can ask what's wrong she answers me like she was reading my mind.
"Why would you worry me like that? You remember what happened last time you drank. What if someone tried touching you and I wasn't there? If I'm not there I can't protect you." I can't help but smirk at her.
"Awww I thought you were staying away from me. Looks like I won you over already." Just wait til I regret being this confident tomorrow morning. Bada just looks over at me and laughs. No matter how many times I hear her laugh it's like a beautiful melody to me. How can 1 person be so perfect?

"I like you Bada Lee. I really like you." I'm now stood in front of her and notice her blush before looking away from me. I want to see her eyes. My hand reaches up and cups her cheek to have her look down at me.
"This isn't fair. I need to focus on the competition and my team but instead you're all I think about." I can see Bada getting teary eyed and that just hurts my heart.
"Promise me that after the competition, win or lose, I can take you out on a date." I provide my pinky finger and thumb for her to promise me. She just laughs and wipes her eyes before locking in the promise.
"When we win I will take you out on a date."
"Hey! I'm taking you, not the other way round."

We just laugh and stay like that for a little while, looking at each others eyes. Her brown eyes are just as beautiful as the first time I saw them. I can't help but get lost in them, they're like a cup of coffee being swirled and I am intoxicated by her. My thoughts of her eyes get interrupted as she pulls me into a tight hug. One of her arms is around my shoulders and her other hand holds my head into her chest. I can smell her strawberry perfume now more than ever, she really is becoming my new favourite everything. My favourite smell, my favourite colour, my favourite person. I just want her to be mine.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
After our conversation, Bada dropped me off home and I took a shower before going to my room to see if Sowoen was back yet. I saw her sleeping in my bed and took my leave to sleep as well. We had a long day tomorrow to make sure that Jam Republic stays safe from elimination.

My alarms blare off at 6am and both me and Sowoen walk into the kitchen groggily. We just sit together in silence until our coffee cups are empty when she begins the conversation.
"So what happened last night?" I can see her eyebrow raise from over her coffee cup.
"We had a talk about everything and she was just worried about me drinking again after throwing up last night."
"Are you two dating?" I almost spit out my coffee from shock of the question. Sowoen just laughs, "I'll take that as a no. It's clear you like each other but I can pretty much guess what's going through Bada's head. She isn't ready after her previous relationship."
"What? What happened?"
"Her and Redlic dated for a while but it was extremely toxic and brought Bada down. She didn't have the same enthusiasm about dance because of Redlic constantly being jealous and needy. The best way to win Bada's heart is by showing her you love her dance and that no matter what you have her back." I just stare, deep in thought thinking about ways to show her that. Sowoen just gets up and gets ready for the filming day ahead.

I went with something casual but still camera worthy, just in case they throw a curveball and I end up dancing.

As I finish getting ready I shout out to Sowoen who walks out looking adorable and we share compliments before setting off early. We ended up stopping to get some bubble tea on our way just because of how early we are. I order a mango tea with cherry popping balls and a brown sugar milk tea with tapioca pearls. Before long we are back on our way to the studio.
"Who is that one for?" Sowoen asks me about the milk tea and I just give her a wink and laugh.

I take Sowoen to the Bebe hideout and make my way to Bada's table in the room. Grabbing a post it note and pen, I begin writing a note. I leave it hidden from Sowoen and the others who come before but not enough to make it invisible. I said bye to Sowoen and made my way to the Jam Republic hideout.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Bada's POV

I reach the hideout with 10 minutes to spare before filming starts so I just go to my desk to fix up my makeup. Behind my makeup bag I spot a drink with a bright pink note attached to it.
"I'm sure you're dance will be amazing but good luck anyways!"
Jesus, she's really trying to win me over now with bubble tea. I look around the room and notice Sowoen smirking at me, I choose to ignore it to just sip my drink in peace.

The producers call us down to the fight zone to begin filming so I just fold up the note from Yun-Hee and put it in my pocket before joining my crew outside. We walk down the steps and notice we are the last ones to sit down. I look over to Jam Republic and make eye contact with Yun-Hee but she quickly breaks it, looking absolutely adorable and flustered. I can't help but smirk a bit as I sit down so that Kang Daniel can begin his filming.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Yun-Hee POV

I can't even look at her I'm so embarrassed but I'm glad I did it. I want Bada to realise how serious I am about her. Kang Daniel starts speaking which means filming has began.
"Hello and welcome back to Street Woman Fighter Season 2," cheers erupt in the crews as filming begins. "Let's begin with the rookie video and how the judges scored each member."

The judges comments are shown and the rankings come out with Tsubakill taking the lead.
"Congratulations to rookie class. Now may the main dancer pick the worst dancer." Everyone gasps, unexpecting of this twist and even I'm panicking on who I will need to pick. Rena picks Buckey of Mannequeen and the evaluations continue with the middle class, the sub leader and finally the leader class.

Bada and Kirsten look amazing and I can't help but just watch the video in awe. They're just so beautiful and powerful. It's now Bada Lee's turn to pick out the worst dancer after her comment to make it strategical rather than about the actual worst dancer. She calls out Mina of Deep n Dap and the arena makes crazy.
"Time for the secret class. Yun-Hee would you like to say a few words?" I grab a microphone and start thinking about what the right words are.
"I had a lot of fun leading all these talented dancers and I am so proud of our result. The idols we worked with for this challenge were so open to our ideas and I believe this made us even stronger in this mission. I can't wait for everyone to see our hard work and I'm not excited to pick out the worst dancer. Thank you all for being so talented and supportive, I hope to work with you again soon." I smile and pass back the microphone before taking a seat to watch the video. They show our dance version first and then the official music video for Khan, featuring our dancers.

I can't help but smile at everyone as they're cheering and applauding us for our performance. The room fills with silence as I take the microphone again and begin speaking. "It is the most difficult thing to pick out the worst dancer because there isn't one." I can see all the girls fidgeting and getting nervous, I just smile at them all before finishing my sentence.

"This is why I have no choice but to pick myself as the worst dancer." I finish the sentence and hear gasps and small cries. I just look up in thought but overall I'm happy with my choice. In a few seconds I feel a massive rush and look down to see all the girls hugging me and crying. I can't help but start tearing up as well and hug them all back to the best of my abilities.

"Time for the results of this mission." Kang Daniel breaks up our hug and we all sit down to look at the results. Luckily my decision didn't affect Jam Republics score at all as I didn't win any extra points and we end up in first with an overall score of 1100. I turn to my girls and we are all celebrating our win before the producers call a break.

"I can't believe you did that!" Kirsten starts out the conversation but I can't help but laugh at her comment. I just shrug it off before walking off with Audrey to grab our drinks from the hideout. As I'm walking past, I notice Bada is missing from her seat and wave at Sowoen instead. She gives me a smirk before pointing up to the hideouts which just intrigues me to what she knows. I know I won't find out until I actually get there. I take Audrey's hand before running upstairs to the bright pink room. Suddenly in the corridor I'm met face to face with Bada. I smile at her but she just lowers her cap over her eyes and puts her hand on my forehead before taking her leave. I just look at Audrey confused as to what just happened.

Audrey reaches up and takes something off my head before showing it to me. "What does it say?" She asks me. I take the post-it note and start reading before translating the Korean writing to Audrey.
"Thank you but make sure you're eating well too. Check the JR hideout with a smiley face at the end." Audrey beams at me and rushes in to the hideout to be met with a plastic bag. We both tear into it and see 6 bars of high protein chocolate bars. Audrey takes one out and winks at me but I can't help but blush at the sight of affection left by Bada.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Filming ends and it's time to head home. I say goodbye to my crew before walking over to Sowoen to get ready to head home. I grab my bag from the hideout and knock on the Bebe hideout door. Bada opens it up and looks down at me.
"Oh hello! Is Sowoen here?" I ask and smile up at her making her turn away. She just nods and opens up the door even more. Sowoen spots me and rushes over to pull me into a hug.
"Oh god you really scared me earlier you know! You are so sweet but don't scare me like that again!" She lets me go and we both laugh about the situation as she grabbed her bag from the sofa.

Me and Bada are left at the door in silence. I feel like every time I talk to her she ends up avoiding me and it's not a great time to try again so I allow us to stay in the silence. That is until Bada takes the initiative this time.
"You were really admirable what you did during the mission." I can't help but look at her but before I can respond Sowoen comes back to us.
"Let's go?" Sowoen asks and I just nod before following her out the door. Bada grabs my wrist, spinning me toward her. I can't help but look into her eyes, my chest raising and falling quickly as the closeness of our bodies makes my heart race. My eyes scan her face for some sort of indication as to what this was all for but I sense nothing. She grins down at me before speaking.

"Let me come over for a bit." I can't help but blush and realise how noticeable it must be, making the red deepen. I try to speak but no words come out so instead I just nod. This makes her let go of me, making me miss her warmth but I turn around to notice Sowoen looking at us, waiting for us to join her.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
We reach my apartment and settle down in the front room, all seated on the sofa around the coffee table. Bada takes out a couple bottles of soju with a grin plastered on her face.
"What's this for?" I ask while getting up to grab some glasses.
"Let's just play drinking games and relax." Sowoen claps and agrees to the idea but I'm still on edge about the whole situation. Either way I hand over all the glasses and we begin pouring before settling on the first game of the night.

We decide to play an American game that I introduced. Truth or drink. The rules are simple enough, we take it in turns to ask a juicy question and those who have or would do it have to take a shot. I introduce the game to them both and begin with the first question going round in a circle.
"Sowoen, how did you and your girlfriend get together?" Her eyes widen but a soft smile forms on her lips and she retells the story.
"I was walking to practice with my headphones on but as I turned the corner I bumped into this really pretty girl. I was just so awestruck at her that I didn't notice my headphones slip off my head and break on the pavement. She starts panicking and promised to buy new ones as she wasn't looking where she was going and after that we just kept meeting up for coffees until I worked up the courage to ask her out on a real date." Me and Bada applaud lightly before Sowoen turns to Bada for her question.

"Hmmm, what do I not know about Miss Bada? Why aren't you dating Howl?" I look at Bada this time and prepare for an answer but am just met with her picking up her glass to take a shot.
"Come on that was a light question!" I throw my hands up but I can sense Bada's determination to find out some interesting things about me.
"Yun-Hee. Are you a virgin?" Geez we really jumped straight in there didn't we?
"Which one? Male or female." I wink at her only receiving a stoic look in its place.
"Either or."
"No. I'm not." I take the shot anyways to prepare myself for the night.
"Wait for which side!?" Sowoen jumps up a little at my answer and I just send her a coy smile instead making her sit right back down in her seat.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
After a few more rounds, Sowoen is pretty drunk already and it's just turned into me and Bada talking and drinking.
"Guys I'm going to bed." Sowoen slurred her muttered words before grabbing her phone and running off to my bedroom. Bada and I share a quiet chuckle before each taking another drink. I know how much of a lightweight I am and I can feel a buzz in my head which makes my cheeks flush a light pink.

"I can see you're a bit drunk already, I'll head home now." Bada stands up and starts collecting her things. I don't know if it was the alcohol or just my stupidity but I grab her arm and pull her down to look at me.
"Stay." I find myself muttering at her and slightly looking down, loosing all sense of confidence I had seconds ago. She looks at me a little confused and I find that drunken confidence once again. "I said stay." I take her hand in mine and take her to the room I've been staying in, forcing her to sit on the bed.

"Yun-Hee, I promised myself I wouldn't put us in this situation..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 165 20
Bada, who never considered herself the dating type, found her world turned upside down when she met Zoe, a captivating girl with an infectious smile...
4.7K 167 18
Y/n was finally on break from school so she decided to go visit Seoul to take Bada Lee's dance class she loved dancing more then ever and she idolize...
114K 6.3K 48
When a man appears and propose a miserable woman twenty minutes after getting her name. © guantaes 2019
76.4K 2.3K 15
¡THIS STORY IS AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS STORY, BASED ON Y/N AND BADA LEE, PRODUCT OF FANTASY, MADE TO FEED INTO PEOPLE'S DELUSIONS. NONE OF THE EVENTS ME...