Love The Way You Lie (SaChaen...

By chaesdp

"I know I have made a mistake...and I regret it." chaeyoung said "Then fix it yourself. I'm done trying to fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (smut)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11 (smut)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (smut)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (G!P)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (G!P)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (G!P)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (G!P)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (G!P)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (G!P)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (G!P)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 10

118 6 1
By chaesdp

The day of the trip

The whole class was waiting on the airport for the gates to open. Sana and Chaeyoung were sitting next to each other while waiting with their friends Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

Sana rested her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder to relax because it was still 6am and the gates were opening around 6:30am. "Aren't you sleepy?" Sana asked Chaeyoung softly next to her ear as she pouted her lips and had her eyes half closed.

Chaeyoung felt really happy and lucky when Sana decided to rest her head on her shoulder, but she still felt her heart beating really fast when she heard Sana talking close to her ear.

She could feel her cheeks turning red again and she felt like her heart would jump out of her chest.

"I am, actually. But I can't sleep now..." She replied gently and then smiled at Sana. "I don't want to miss a single second where I can be with the love of my life." she said that as she gently placed a kiss on Sana's head.

Nayeon laughed and shook her head along with Jeongyeon. "You two really deserve an award of the duo 'we need a room'." Jeongyeon teased them. Sana was to tired to even reply she just smiled with her eyes closed.

"Hey, it's not our fault that we love each other so much." Chaeyoung replied in a playful way and she then looked at Sana once again.

After realizing that Sana was actually trying to sleep, she just kept quiet and let her get some rest.

She didn't expect to travel while being in a relationship with Sana, but it just made it more exciting and special.

"This trip will be the best one to show Sana everything that she means to me." she thought while looking at the time on her phone.

In the airplane

(A/N: Their cabin)

Chaeyoung and Sana sat next to each other in the cabin, having their own little private place for their 14 hour flight to Berlin. "I'm sorry I'm sleepy and I can't stay to talk to you.." Sana muttered they've been close to each other even if the armchair was stopping them.

Chaeyoung felt like her heart was going to jump out of her chest when she heard that Sana was sorry and that she was going to sleep. She really liked when she talked to her and she didn't want that moment to finish.

"Don't worry, darling..." she replied in a soft tone and then she placed the tip of her fingers on Sana's lips as she tried to shut Sana's lips. "Sweet dreams and don't forget that I love you, okay?" she then added in a cute tone.

"Can't I just sleep on you?" Sana mumbled and tapped a button that made their seats like beds. "Better now.." she added and waited for Chaeyoung's permission to let her take a nap on her.

Chaeyoung's eyes became bigger when Sana asked for permission to sleep on her. She couldn't believe that something like that was happening to her, but it was a dream come true.

"Of course you can, love." she then said quietly but she was so happy.

Chaeyoung then started to caress Sana's hair as soon as Sana rested her head on her chest. She knew that Sana was trying to sleep, but Chaeyoung wanted her to feel loved and cared for even while she was sleeping.

"Don't get too many naughty thoughts while I'm sleeping.." Sana said playfully to Chaeyoung with a laugh escaping her mouth. She wrapped her hands around Chaeyoung and felt like it was the right moment to fall asleep.

Chaeyoung then started to feel her heart racing again as the thought of Sana sleeping in her arms was really nice and cute.

She took Sana's hand and placed it on her chest, so Sana could have a feeling of how her heart was beating really fast for her.

Chaeyoung was really sleepy too, but it just felt so good to have Sana sleeping in her arms. She looked at Sana's face once again and she saw how beautiful and peaceful she looked.

"Sleep well, my love." she whispered and then she started to close her eyes.

Some time later the teachers came to check up in each cabin and it was time for Sana's and Chaeyoung's to be checked. Their teacher, Miss Kim, opened the door and found them sleeping on to each other.

"Son Chaeyoung what is this behaviour.." Miss Kim said sternly to scare Chaeyoung a bit but she really didn't mind seeing the two students like that together.

Chaeyoung felt so embarrassed when Miss Kim saw them sleeping so close to each other. She didn't know that they had been found out.

She still kept her eyes closed as she started to feel nervous. "Miss... We're just taking a nap..." she replied with embarrassment in her voice, while trying to keep it low.

Chaeyoung then turned towards Sana and she tried to hide her face with her body because she didn't want Miss Kim to see how red her cheeks were.

"I mean everyone does.. but this.. I haven't seen anyone sleeping like that.." Miss Kim said shaking her head while laughing. She found it really cute, seeing her two students sleeping like that.

"Miss, please, don't say anything." Chaeyoung replied softly while she kept her face hidden, but she felt a bit calm at the same time when she saw that Miss Kim wasn't mad about it.

She knew that Miss Kim probably knew that she and Sana were something more than just friends. Miss Kim was smart and she wasn't surprised if she figured out the truth.

She also was really happy that Miss Kim thought that it was cute. "I never knew Miss Kim would be more supportive than I thought." she thought quietly as she kept her face hidden.

"Okay I'll just leave you two love birds alone, I just wanted to check if everything was alright." Miss Kim explained and closed their cabin door leaving them alone again. Sana was still asleep and she didn't even dared to open her eyes.

Chaeyoung was still surprised that Miss Kim was actually okay with her and Sana sleeping together like that, but she was really glad about that.

She looked again at Sana, while she was still sleeping peacefully and she felt like she was in a dream.

"I really love her... There's nothing else that I want in my life, except for her." she thought and she smiled gently as she just kept looking at Sana. She really wanted to keep looking at Sana forever, while Sana's cheek was still resting on her chest.

"Chaeyoung.. don't leave.." Sana murmured in her sleep. Her eyes were closed but her mouth kept moving talking nonsense.

"Sana..." Chaeyoung called Sana's name in a low voice as she placed her face close to Sana's ear.

"I'm here, darling." she replied after she heard that Sana was talking in her sleep. Chaeyoung felt like that sentence was really important to say at that moment.

She just wanted to show Sana that she would never leave her, not even in a dream.

Then a tear fell down Sana's eyes. "Why.. Why did you choose Mina again.." she muttered in her sleep. Chaeyoung's eyes became shocked once she heard those words from Sana while she was asleep.

She couldn't believe that Sana had dreamed with Mina again.

"What do I do? I don't want to bother Sana while she is asleep, but I should tell her that she is my love now and not Mina." she thought while she was starting to feel worried about Sana's dream.

She knew that Sana was feeling uncomfortable dreaming about Mina, so she decided to wake Sana up to tell her that Mina wasn't a threat for her anymore.

"Hmmm? It was all a dream?" Sana asked with her raspy yet sleepy voice. Her eyes were watery and puffy as she tried to rub them in attempt to wake up.

"It was really just a dream, darling." Chaeyoung replied as she wiped Sana's tears with her thumb.

She knew that this dream was still bothering Sana so she wanted to comfort her and tell her the truth.

"Don't worry, that will be the last dream you have about Mina." she said with a gentle tone so Sana would feel calm. She then placed her chin above Sana's so she could face Chaeyoung.

"Because Mina means nothing for me." she added with a warm smile on her face. She really wanted to see Sana smiling again.

"I know but-" Sana was about to finish but Chaeyoung just shushed her with her finger. Sana looked at her confused but didn't continue complaining.

"I love you, Sana. I know that Mina was in my life in the past. But I want you to know something very important." she said gently while she tried to have Sana's attention.

She waited for Sana to look at her and then she placed her hands on Sana's cheeks so now she was directly seeing her eyes.

"Mina doesn't even exist for me anymore and the only person that matters is you. You're my whole world, darling." Chaeyoung said in a really gentle way. She was really honest with her words because she meant everything she was telling Sana.

"Don't worry I'm okay.." Sana replied and pressed her body against Chaeyoung's just to feel her warmth and her hands wrapped around her.

Chaeyoung's face went red as soon as Sana pressed her body against her's, also she noticed how Sana wrapped her hands around her, making her feel even more happy and comfortable.

"Sana..." she placed her other hand on Sana's cheek and she caressed Sana's face once again. "Thank you for trusting me." that was really important for her.

Chaeyoung then raised herself a bit to be more comfortable, and she looked at Sana once again. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me." she added with a smile.

Sana giggled at her words and covered her mouth with her palm. "I love you too.." she whispered, placing a sweet kiss on Chaeyoung's cheek and leaving a mark of her lipstick on there. She laughed at the sight and decided to take a picture of Chaeyoung to show her.

"Oh, you're so funny." Chaeyoung laughed while she felt that her heart was beating really fast again and she knew that the mark of Sana's lipstick would last for the whole flight.

She saw Sana trying to take a picture and she didn't say anything about it.

"She loves me so much..." She thought in her mind as she was still laughing while she kept looking at Sana's beautiful cheeks, where a blush was formed.

"I really love this girl."

"I could mark your whole body with my lipstick but I respect the fact that we are in an airplane.." Sana whispered seductively to Chaeyoung's ear as she bit Chaeyoung's neck gently.

Chaeyoung let a soft moan escape her mouth when Sana whispered seductively to her ear and she bit her neck gently. She really liked it when Sana acted in a really cute and sexy way.

She moved her hand to Sana's cheek and she made her look at her again. Their faces were really close and Chaeyoung could see Sana's red cheeks, which made Sana look even cuter for her.

"Sana..." Chaeyoung said softly while she was looking at Sana's lips and she felt the butterflies going crazy in her stomach once again.

"Yes darling?" Sana purred and bit her lips, her hands massaging Chaeyoung's shoulders before moving them on the back of her head to stroke her hair. Sana's eyes not leaving Chaeyoung's, not even for a split second.

She really liked when Sana purred that way while she bit her lips. It made her go crazy with how sensual and hot that was, but at the same time it made Chaeyoung feel really lucky because she only did that for her and not for anyone else.

Whenever Sana touched her, Chaeyoung felt really good.

"I want you, Sana." she whispered with a cute tone, but she felt like she needed her more than ever and she thought that now they were alone so Sana couldn't even try to deny it.

"Then show me how much you want me.." Sana replied and lifted Chaeyoung's chin up with her fingers. Sana sat comfortably on her lap and waited for the right moment to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 1.4K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...
56.2K 2.7K 22
"Are you okay?" She kept her arms out ready to balance Mina if she fell again. Mina cleared her throat and gulped. "Yeah yeAh, Thanks for that." "No...
65.7K 1.9K 29
"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this hopeless girl?" Tzuyu is a fan of TWIC...
233K 7.2K 81
Book 2: Be as one -------------------------------- Arranged marriage is never gonna be happy ending.... Or can it be?? ...