A trip.. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ(RusAme)

By lov3r_girlx

Errr so Russia, America, and Canada go on a trip. Russia and America hate each other's guts. But maybe this t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Lil thing that I wanna say
Chapter 6
Au stuff ig
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
apple juice
idk
lil update
Chapter 14
QnA (ask me questions :3)
QnA!
:3

Chapter 3

864 24 81
By lov3r_girlx

"Cmon let's just go." America mumbled. He was obviously pissed off. Why does he have to come with me. Why couldn't he stay at the damn hotel room!!

He said as he started walking and Russia followed behind. They eventually got to the elevator. It was awkward, the door finally opened and they walked out. America led Russia to the car as if Russia didn't know where it was. America got in the car and started it Russia got in the passenger seat and they put on their seatbelts.

"Err.. so are you okay with me driving?" America asked, thinking he was most likely going to say no. Obviously because he didn't know how to drive, and he has no license.

"I guess." Russia answered. Why the hell is he asking me this.

"Good, cause I don't have a a license." America said kinda surprised he said yes, but went along with it anyways

"WHAT?!" Russia yelled. HES GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME!! "Why don't I drive. SO YOU DONT FUCKING KILL US!"

"Uh no, this is my brother's car, I want to drive it." He replied. Canada didn't trust him to drive his car, but America wanted  to drive it.

America laughed knowing damn well he's putting both of them in danger. Russia sat back in fear knowing if he talked to America, he would lose ALL focus and crash the car and kill both of them. Russia held the handle on the car roof as America was speeding. WAY over the speed limit. Another car tried to turn in front of their car, which made America slam the breaks. They both fell forward, their seatbelts stopping them.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" America yelled while honking "THAT BITCH HAD NO DAMN ROOM TO FUCKING TURN!" He yelled WAY louder.

"Damn.." Russia sat there and looked at America in disbelief. Road rage?! My god he's going to kill me!!

"Where do you want to eat?" America asked totally changing the subject as if he didn't almost crash and yell

"Dunno." Russia said

America sighed and started driving to McDonalds the drive was kind of awkward. All of a sudden America was getting a call. America pulled out his phone and looked at it. He smiled.

"Who is it?" Russia asked out of curiosity pretending not to really care. He's always on his phone. PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD!! He thought

"My kids." America smiled as he answered the call. He was obviously happy to get a call from them.

"DAD ANSWERED!!" Utah exclaimed through the phone. Announcing it to her other siblings.

"DAD?" California yelled. She was yelling as if America couldn't hear anything.

"HIIII!!!!!!" Missouri yelled in excitement.

"Hi!" America said. Kinda fed up with their yelling. Can't control it.

"WHOS THAT NEXT TO YOU, DAD?!" East Tennessee asked. Obviously wanting to know, he was jumping up and down waiting for an answer.

Middle Tennessee gasped.

"THATS DADS BOYFRIEND!" Middle Tennessee exclaimed. East Tennessee looked at Middle and screamed. "ACTUALLY?!" East asked

"Middle Tennessee!! We talked about this!! You can't make assumptions." America said as both, his and Russia's face got red.

"Sorry..." Middle Tennessee groaned. "But is he?!" She asked. She wasn't very apologetic in her apology, she's never been apologetic. She's just never cared.

"No." America said sternly. He was embarrassed, he didn't know if he was blushing from embarrassment or.. love.?

"Then who is he?!" Massachusetts asked. He was one of the oldest, but he was still childish as hell.

America looked at Russia as Russia looked at America. He obviously didn't know what to say.

"Er.. one of my enemies." America said. Not knowing how to explain who he is too them

"Then why is he with you?" West Tennessee asked, East and Middle were super disappointed.

"Listen. Tennessees you need to calm down." America groaned, obviously fed up with everything. It's so nice to get a vacation away from the devil spawns.

"YOU HAVE 3 KIDS NAMED TENNESSEE?!" Russia yelled, he was confused and wondered why. Well.. America was. VERY obnoxious. That could be why

"Yeah." America sighed, he was pissed off, every country has said this to him and he was so done.

"HOW?!" Russia yelled, he was shocked.

"East, Middle, and West." America said like its so normal

"Thats so confusing." Russia groaned

"You didn't answer my question dad." West Tennessee said sternly, so done with their bickering

"Because he wanted food." America answered "And your Uncle Canada forced me to come on this trip with him." He added

"How many kids do you have." Russia wondered. He obviously couldn't wait until the call was over.

"53." America said (2 extra because of the 3 Tennessees and one extra one because Rhode Island are two separate people, their twins)

"WHAT?! 53?!" Russia yelled in confusion

"Yeah." America said like it was the most normal thing ever.

"How are you guys doing with Aussie and Zea?" America asked trying to talk to his kids without being interrupted by Russia again

"Good!!!" All 53 of them said in unison. They were obviously lying, something was wrong

"You sure?" America questioned knowing their lies

"Uh.. yee haw?" Texas mumbled as California pointed the phone to Australia and New Zealand, they were tied up

"TEXAS!! LET THEM GO." America yelled, fed up with their shit

"Fine." Texas groaned and rolled his eyes as he walked over to the tied up countries and unties them.

America sighs.

"I gotta go now, I'll call you guys later!" America said

They all said bye and America hung up.

"How." Russia said actually scared not knowing how 1 person can take 53 kids.

"Talent." America smiled. He was being cocky, like he always is

"And you don't have anyone there to help you.?" Russia asked him not understanding

"Sometimes my siblings help." America shrugged.

America pulls up to the McDonalds and orders. He gets the food and starts driving back to the hotel. It was still quiet. A few minutes pass and he pulls up to the hotel. They get out and walk up to the elevator. America tried getting in first. But so did Russia.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Russia yelled, wanting to go in first and eat

"I GO FIRST." America argued, he was also hungry and just wanted to eat something and sleep.

"SHUT UP I DO!!" Russia yelled, he just wanted to lay down on a bed.

America pushes Russia and gets in the elevator. Russia gets in the elevator and also pushes him. It all becomes a full blown fight. America is able to press the buttons to the 4th floor then continues fighting. They get up to the 4th floor and Canada is waiting there. He knows everything. The doors slide open and all Canada sees is Russia and America fighting.

"AGAIN?!" Canada yelled. He doesn't understand how someone can fight each other twice in a day, sometimes more.

America and Russia stop fighting and get out of the elevator in embarrassment.

"I will handcuff your guys together if you don't get your damn act together." Canada said in a low stern voice. He was obviously joking, he wouldn't do that, mostly because they would kill him.

Russia and America roll their eyes and walk to their room while Canada follows them giving them a stern, cold stare. America and Russia enter their room, and so does Canada. They sit down and eat for a few minutes.

"Why do you hate me so much." America asked. Genuinely wondering, he didn't do anything to him directly. Except maybe annoy him?

"Well.." Russia said trying to think of a reason. He thought of a few reasons. But they were either from his father or him being annoying

"Is it because of your father." America asked. Knowing thats the reason

"Well-." Russia said, knowing it is the reason.

"Mhm." America said. So annoying.. why cant he get over it?!

"Why do you hate me so much?" Russia asked. Wondering he never did anything to him

"Cause you hate me." America said

"It's because of me.?" Russia asked

"Yeah. Pretty much." America said

It was kinda awkward between them.

(I made this a day or two ago and I decided to edit it and it's like 1300 words I obvi got lazy at the end 😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 104K 72
(ูŠุง ุฅูŠู‡ุง ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุฃุชู‚ูˆ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุงูˆุตูŠูƒู… ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹) ู„ู… ูŠุณุชูˆุตูˆุง ุจู†ุง ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹ ูŠุง ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ู„ู‚ุฏ ูƒุณุฑูˆ ุงู„ู‚ูˆุงุฑูŠุฑ ูˆุงู„ุงูุฆุฏุฉ
103K 5.9K 142
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
32K 3.1K 40
แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž‡แžถแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžแŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แžŠแžถแž”แŸ‹แž˜แžทแž“แžฎแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แžขแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แžปแžšแžŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž€แŸ‹แž…แžผแž›แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžขแž“แŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž”แžถแž“แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž„แžถแž™... 5.30.24โค๏ธ