๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น

Da teeskiwife

"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE! Altro

WARNING
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24
25
PSA.
27
28.
29
30.
31.
32
33
34
35

26.

3K 79 46
Da teeskiwife

Not proofread****

I followed behind Smookie as she lead me to this "Memo" nigga.

He leaned against the wall holding his head as we walked up to him, "This him," was all Smookie said.

I throw a punch to his shit and start pounding his shit in as he fell to the ground," Get yo bitch ass up nigga!" I exclaimed, dragging him outside because I noticed that I begin drawing attention.

He limped out the hotel following behind me, as seen as we hit the last staircase I started beating his ass again, pulling out my gun and began pistol whipping him.

"Take his ass to the warehouse," I grumbled before walking to my car.

"Ight."

I got in my car and played some music.

Jagged Edge- Promise blasted through my radio as I nodded my head mumbling the words

Nothing is promised to me and you
So why will we let this thing go?
Baby, I promise that I'll stay true
Don't let nobody say it ain't so
And, baby, I promise
That I will never leave
And everything will be alright
I, I promise these things to you
Girl, just believe
I promise
Said I know that things just ain't been right
Forever's such a very long time
We never even had a fight
Don't let no one change your mind
'Cause they don't know how much I care
They don't know the things we share unless they're here, babe
But since they're not
How can they say I'm not true?
Oh, oh, oh-woah, oh-woah
If you need a love, I got the love that you need (said I got love)
Ain't no way they can take that from me (they can't take that from me)
And I pray to God that one day they will see
They'll see that I'm all that you need (oh, oh, oh, woah)

Jj got me into 90's RnB, especially since that's all she listened to.

It reminded me of her,made me miss her...crave her.

I let out a sight and shook my head, "what the fuck this girl doing to me?" I questioned myself a loud.

As I pulled up to jj house I contemplated if I should get out or not, if she would even want to see me.

I hesitantly got out my drivers seat, I just wanted to make sure she was okay after the night she had.

I knocked on her apartment door and a few seconds later the door swung open.

Jj's eyes widen at the sight of me, but she quickly regained her composure and her face morph into a mug.

My throat become swollen as I thought of something to say, I missed her so much.

"Are you good?" was all I could muster out of myself.

"Yea, thank you for coming by," Her voice a little raspy like she had been crying and she gave me a soft smile before attempting to close the door.

I stopped the door with my hand," I miss you."

"Is she your baby momma?" She questioned.

"I don't-

She shut the door before I could finish, I chuckled lowly before turning on my heel.

📍Warehouse

"Wassup, boss. You haven't been here in a while," Talen, the security to the warehouse, greeted.

"I know, had a lot of shit going on, foe," I chuckled sapping him up as he let me in.

"Where leek nem at?" I questioned one of the niggas as soon as I walked in.

"Downstairs, they should be waiting for you, boss," The nigga said.

I nod, heading downstairs," Where the nigga at? Tryna get this shit over with." I stated as I made contact with Leek, K3, and Choppa.

"Room 105," K3 stated.

I nodded going to one of our gun rooms in the hall which my gun out for a new one.

Finally decided on a gun I made my way to room 105, as I opened the door Memo had snapped to my direction.

"Aye, foe. I'm sorry, ian know that was you," Memo apologized.

I laughed,"You gone die tonight, ian gone lie."

"You need me , man," Memo inquired.

I scrunched my face up," I don't need shit from you, nigga," I held the Glock up to his throat as he swallowed harshly.

"I know all about what Keylin planning next, and he gone have all your folks dead ghe unless I tell you," Memo bargained.

I tapped my Glock against his cheek in thought,"What you know?" I questioned.

"He know about your relationship with Jj and he want her to himself, he jealous that you got to fw her and he didn't. He plan on shooting up your trap and stealing coke," Memo told.

I hummed,"That was to easy, ghe," I laughed before I let out a gun fire as his body fell limp.

I exited the room," Get clean up in there," I stated to one of the niggas that was on stand by.

He nodded quickly walking away.

Next day

I fucked up, I know.

I'm going to fix it and get my girl back, this shit just a stepping stone in our journey.

Is what I want to believe, but I knew the truth.

"One of yall stealing shit, just fess up and we'll deal with it accordingly," I nodded, calmly.

Lately at the trap shit just been going wrong, niggas stealing product, niggas getting other people product and selling it instead of ours, and some more shit.

But today we finna find out who been stealing shit.

"It wasn't me, boss. I promise." One of our newer recruits voice shakily spoke up.

"Who did it then? The bitches in the back?" I pointed toward the back of naked bitches chopping and separating the coke.

Silence filled the room as we all just stared at each other.

"Nobody want to speak the fuck up?"My nose flared as my irritation grow.

"I- ," Another recruit spoke, but quickly shut his mouth.

"You want to die?" I walked up to him with my gun pressed against his head.

His body shook under him, he shook his head frantically, "I don't know who-"

A gun sound flared out as I shot him in the head, "Anybody else?" I tilted my head.

All the other recruits eyes were now trained on the limp body on the floor.

"Murda, let us talk to you right quick," K3 spoke up after a while of silence.

"Find out who stealing our shit or all y'all gone die," I spoke, authoritatively in my decision.

They all nodded and leaving out of the room.

I nod,  following Choppa, Leek, and  K3 to the back room.

"What?" I asked with a lot more aggression than I wanted.

"Are you okay?" Choppa asked me sincerely.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I mugged.

"It's just ever since the whole situation with Jj you've been..a little more on edge then normal," Choppa spoke further.

"No the fuck I haven't," I scoffed.

"You've killed about 10 recruits in 2 days," K3 deadpan.

"7," I mumbled.

"That's not the point, you've been making bad decisions ever since you and Jj got into it. Maybe you need to go talk to her," Leek said, the most serious I've seen him.

"She don't want to talk to me," I sighed, putting my gun on the table, shaking my head.

"You just got to give her time, hearing news like that can be a lot on somebody," Choppa stated.

"Foe, that girl ain't having my kid," I spoke, seriously.

"Have you talk to Erica since that day?" K3 questioned.

"Hell naw, but she been blowing up my phone and some more shit," I shrugged.

"You need to talk to her, what if that is your kid? You gone have to be there for them regardless," Leek stated.

"Ight, ima call her after ts," I nodded, knowing he was right.

"Did yall find out anything about that Memo nigga from last night?" I questioned, changing the subject.

"Yea, his full name is Benjamin Carter James, he is an only child and only has only his mother who raised him," Leek read off a computer that he so happened to have on him.

"He also one of the baggers that's been stealing shit, Jay, Jj brother been looking for that nigga for 2 weeks and still ain't caught him," K3 spoke up.

"I also don't think he lying about that shit you told us he said because he did work for keylin,"Leek stated.

I nodded taking all that in," If it's true we gone have to move shit out of our traps into this warehouse or the others, it's safer like that anyway."

"And I might have to have Jj stay with me for a while to this shit clear up," I stated further.

"I appreciate it yall im finna head out," I dapped up Leek, K3, and Choppa.

"Stay dangerous, folks," Choppa stated.

"Always," I nodded, excited out the back room and leaving out the front.

As I got into my car, I got an incoming call from Erica.

I sighed heavily, but answered deciding to take Leek advice, "Hello?"

"Hey, baby daddy," She spoke proudly, I knew she was smile just by her voice.

My face frowned up into a look of disgust. Aint no way I nutted her, I shook my head to myself.

"Where you at? We need to talk right quick," I stated.

"At home, in the building," She stated.

"You hungry?" I questioned.

"Yea."

"Ima bring you some," I said and ended the call.

I raved up the car and made my way to Chick fil A.

I heard breathing on the microphone as I pulled in the driveway.

"Hello?" I questioned.

I heard smacking before somebody spoke, "Aw, my bad I was eating. What you want," A female spoke into the mic.

"I bet big hungry trombone booty ass.." I mumbled.

I ordered the food and drive up to the window to get my food.

The bitch had sauce and shit all over her face and her body was like she melting, I snatched my bag out her hands and checked my bag.

Bitch prolly ate my fries, before I drive off.

Finally made it out the car I text Erica I'm outside.

"Wassup Murda," A nigga me in the guys coo with LB came up to my car.

"Wassup, nigga," I dapped him up.

"Yo baby momma steal selling pussy on 79th?" I tilted my head before laughing.

"Aye I don't even know, ghe. We tryna roll up there right quick. Bitch been keep my kids from me, I'll rap my belt around her neck and kill that ho," He shook his head.

I laughed, "hell yea, but not a right now I got to do something right quick."

"You and lil murda still good?" He asked referring to jj.

I went stiff, "We getting there."

He nodded," but aye ima fw you," He dapped me up.

"Fasho," I nodded before he walked away.

I looked up and seen Nee and Erica walking out.

Erica and Nee POV

"You heard what Memo did to her?" Erica asked.

"Hell yea, that's what that bitch get," Nee shrugged.

Erica laughed, "Didn't you tell her I wanted my nigga back?"

"Yes, cuzzy and she started doing to much," Nee scrunched her face up.

Nee and Erica were cousins, Nee didn't like how Jj was talking that shit about her cousin and Murda relationship.

Bases off what Erica told Nee they never stop fw each other.

"I don't like that bitch at all," Erica scrunched her face up in disgust.

"You see ion talk to her hoe ass nomo," Nee laughed.

"All she do is fw other people niggas, ts sad asf," Nee continues.

"Right like and now that I'm finna have this baby bitch better sit the fuck back," Erica mugged.

"Cse once this lil shit drop I'm with whatever, I promise," Erica shrugged laughing.

"On my soul no hoe fw with you, I'll catch every fade and Jj nem can't even fight fr like..." Nee trailed off.

Nee knew ts wasn't true, Jj,Smookie, and Tiara, beat up every bitch they ever fought and they fight like niggas, they even fought some niggas.

"But ion gone lie I don't know if it's Murda baby or Keylin's ," Erica stated.

Keylin and Murda been into it for years they even grow up going to the same schools, but their beef stems from family gang beef. Keylin and Jakari dad's dad been beefing with each other, ts go deep then keylin and Jakari.

"But I don't give a fuck, ian telling him that," Erica shrugged.

Nee jaw dropped, "If he find ts out he gone kill you girl," Nee laughed.

"Naw, He love me, he wouldn't do no shit like that," Erica waved Nee off.

At one point Jakari did love her, but not anymore. He didn't want to be with Erica and a baby wouldn't change a thing.

"But he waiting for me, I'll see you when I get back," Erica hugged nee.

End of Erica and Nee Pov

Erica switched her hips as she walked up to my car, I unlocked the so she could get in.

"Hey, Jakari," She came in for a hug.

I mushed her head back," Yo ass must be high asl," I mugged and handed her the food.

"Why you acting brand new? Tf," She scrunched her face up.

I ignored her looking down at her belly it had a lil pudge, popping through the fabric of her clothes.

"You sure it's mine?" I asked.

"Duh..Ian fuck no another nigga except you," She rolled her eyes.

"We haven't fucked in months. Bitch is you retarded?" I squinted my eyes at her.

We haven't fucked since I met Jj and her belly to small for it to be anywhere near 7-9 months.

"Bae-

"I'm telling your ass now, I want a dna test ghe," I cut her off.

"You the only nigga I fucked, Jakari," Erica cried.

"Like I said, dna test." I shrugged.

Something told me this bitch lying and Ian letting no ho put a baby on me.

She scoffed," You doing all this because of that bitch huh?"

"Erica get the fuck on wit all that shit, I been told you ian want you to ass," I mugged her.

"I'll get that bitch beat up, on soul,"She ranted angrily.

"Nobody fw her, you gone die doing that baby and all," I laughed.

"You put that bitch over me?" Her jaw dropped.

Erica face asf:

"Yes," I straight faced her.

She scoffed getting out the car, slamming my door shut.

I raised down my window," Bitch don't be slamming my door."

"Then I told that hoe shut the fuck out talking to me for I take yo nigga and she shut right the fuck up," Tiara loud mouth ass sounded.

A bright bitch she was with laughed," You crazy asf ghe."

I hopped out the car," Where yo cousin at?" I questioned.

"Ian even come here with her," Tiara stated.

"You go everywhere with her, ian slow," I straight faced her.

"You must be a lil retarded, after last night she ain't wanna go nowhere," Tiara stated.

I nodded, understanding," She good?"

"Yea, she just more out the way than normal that's all," Tiara reassured.

I nodded," Tell her I miss her."

She busted out laughing," Hell naw, you need to be missing that baby on that way, missing them damn diapers and bottles."

I straight faced her.

"What I look like telling her, you tell her. You grown asf stand on yo shit; own up to it, and do better,"Tiara shrugged walking passed me.

A/N:

CHRISTMAS EVE TMRW!!!

WHAT YALL WANT FOR CHRISTMAS???

THIS JUST A LIL FILLER YALL CSE I HAVENT UPDATED INNA MONTH!!

YALL THINK TIARA TOLD JAKARI THE RIGHT THING??

YALL THINK ERICA PREGNANT BY JAKARI OR KEYLIN???

WE ALMOST AT 100k READS!!! I APPRECIATE YALL SO MUCH FRFR :))))))

Vote and comments.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

521K 26.4K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
1.1M 40K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
200K 5.8K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ