Another one? (SMG4 and SMG3...

By AlexisKindness

So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made t... More

Info!
New world
Mario lost his liver?!
The video ends when no one is watching it.
Mario goes Bowling!
All I want for Christmas is for Mario to freakin' behave!
Mario updates his data plan and I get a new phone!
Mario bakes a cake and so do I!
VINES or short stories...
Staying home for the day
Mario goes on a diet!
Mario, SMG4, and I play Slendytubbies 2
Mario goes fishing!
SMG4...Are you okay?
Mario goes to Ohio
Mario steals the..THE WHAT?!
Some drawings i did of SMG5's emotions
It's gotta be perfect... Pt.1
Its gotta be perfect... Pt. 2
Waking up...and spending time with SMG3!
Going on a road trip!
Different world!
Our new home!
A very safe and legal SMG4 show!
Every Luigi is personalized...
A dream?
Ginger bread houses
Mario breaks McDonald's ice cream machine...
Finally playing gmod
Going to a carnival!
Mario is fine
The Game Cube
...?
Relaxing...
We interrupt this broadcast
Have a picture
Not SCHOOL!!
School is boring but killing isn't! Also HOME!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Vine sor short stories 2.0
Western Spaghetti...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Im tired. But i aint stopping!
You made Mario do this
Let's go visit Peach!
THE NEW CASTLE (WOOOOOOO)
They're back...
Three's browser history.
Ten...ten thousand+?!?
Watermelon man...
We don't talk about what happened in the elevator...
Mario goes coo-coo crazy
SMG4 kids
Have drawings/doodles I did
The lads play Shrek online
Forced to hold hands and telling the truth...
Trust no one..
(CLOSED) The questions for the WOTFI..
WOTFI: Its time to be spies!
Wonder flower!!...gross

Mar10 day!

475 10 10
By AlexisKindness

   It's the last day of when my kids can control me and it's the day of Mar10 day. So guess what my kids forced me to wear. A f—king dress.... AAAAHHH-

I'm standing in front of the mirror looking at the dress and heels they drove me to wear. My hat even changed into somewhat the same as the dress's design.

(Obviously you can change the design of the dress or what type. This is just what I imagine him in.)

"Do I really have to be in this dress...and heels...?"

Mini me threaten me with a knife.

"OKAY OKAY I WILL WEAR IT!!!!" I hold my hands in front of me.

Mini me put it away. Eggcat meows. "Yea your right... I should get going. You sure you two don't what to come?" They both nod.

"Hmm alright..." I walk and immediately fall down. "I hate the heels..."

I get up and try to teleport to the castle but it doesn't work and instead gives me a headache. "S-sh¡t..." i reach into my hat and take out a motorcycle. I get on and drive off.

________________________

I drive and skid to a stop. A large crowd of people line up in front of Peach's castle for the special event. I get off and...try to walk to the door. Unfortunately I fail at that and fall again. I brace for impact....nothing? I open my eyes and see Three. Three caught me before I could fall. My cheeks reddens. "A-ah! H-hey three! Thanks for the catch!"

He brings me up. "No problem." He look at my outfit. "Pff- what the hell are you wearing?!"

"I was forced to by my children's okay!?" I blush harder.

"Heheh! You look...r-ridiculous in that!" He laughs some more.

"Bah! Screw you!" I walk away from the laughing Three.

I almost fell again but Three catch my arm. "I don't think you got used to those yet. I'll help you."

"T-thanks.." we both head back to the door.

Saiko looks around. "Wow, he really managed to get everyone here."

Boopkins is excited. "Ooh, I wonder what's in store?!"

"Whatever it is... It better be good." Warrior rubs his hands together.

The doors open and Mario appears. "Welcome to MAR10 Day!"

Some random Dude decided to be rude. "What the hell is a MAR10 Day? It sounds like you just got the fact that March 10th conveniently abbreviates to "MAR10"-"  he gets shot by Mario.

Mario clears his throat. "Mario has set up a bunch of Mario-themed attractions for today! So without further ado... LET'S-A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

____________________________

The MAR10 Day jamboree has begun. Tari and Bowser bob for spaghetti, with the latter getting Old Man Hobo instead.

"I just sh!t my pants!"

Melony and Luigi visit a Mario petting zoo. While Melony pets a Mario chonk, Luigi gets attacked by a swarm of them.

Wario and Waluigi attempt to deface a large Mario doll, only for it to pull out a pistol, scaring the mischievous brothers.

Whimpu visits Mario's Tunnel of Doom. "Oh boy, this looks fun." He gets blasted.

Some dude is selling hats. "GET YOUR MARIO HATS! ONLY 70000 DOUBLOONS!" Meggy and Boopkins buy one for each of them.

Swag is riding a Yoshi "IT'S TIME FOR SUPER SWAG 69! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He shoves a device up Yoshi's bum, causing him to blast off.

Three party-goers are doing the Mario. Mario notices and joins in.

Luigi appears. "I'm the superstar!" He shows off his moves. Unhappy, Mario and Luigi engage in a dance-off until the TV explodes form the intensity.

Mario celebrates. "Alright, a tie! I win again!" He looks over and notices a "SUPAH MARIO FACE GAME" is about to commence. Contestants have to match the given Mario face with their own Marios.

Melonyi splaying with hers. "What the heck did you just heckin' say about me, you little bean?"

Tari and Boopkins match theirs up.

Boopkins smiles. "Hey, that's pretty good!"

Bob seems to be unimpressed. "...Let me show you how a pro does it!"He prepares to whack his Mario with a pipe...

Mario appears in front of it. "Hello! Can I have-"...And he gets whacked instead. This accurately matches the Mario face.

PERFECT

"Man, I'm dead." Mario collapses.

Bob is upset. "This is BS!" He tosses his pipe. "My Mario face is broken!"

The pipe flies out of the room.

While all of this was happening Three helps me with the heels.

"So why did Eggcat and Mini V force you in this?" He gestures to the dress.

"Well last week, I made a deal with them that I will do whatever they want for a week since I haven't been spending much time with them then I expected." I explain.

"Hm... well they picked a good outfit...it like really good on you.." He looks away as he is saying this, trying to hide his blush.

"Thanks Three..." I smile.

A loud tapping noise is heard. Mario is top of the staircase, hitting a fork against a plate of spaghetti to get everyone's attention.

"Hello! Thank you all for coming to Mario Day! There's going to be a very special MAIN EVENT coming up soon!"

The crowd applauds.

"But first, I need..." Mario looks around. "Where's SMG4?

Mario looks over to the door to SMG4's room. Three guesses to what SMG4 is doing in there, and the first two don't count...

Mario chuckles nervously "...Uh, one second!"

He knocks on the door. No response. He pulls the door off its hinges... And another door appears in its place. He pulls that off too, and another shows up. He pulls off as many doors as he can to get to SMG4.

Mario gets upset. "Come on, SMG4!! I can't host the main event without you!." A door smacks into Whimpu. Mario has finally had it up to here with SMG4.

"Fine! Be that way!" He heads back to host the event, then looks back towards the door. He begins to feel sorry that SMG4 couldn't make it... Until he gets an idea.

______________________

Me,Three and Meggy are hat the guy selling the hats when Mario shows up.

"Let's go!"

Meggy is confused. "Mario?"

"Lets go!" He picks us all up and throws us at SMG4's office door.

Meggy gets up. "Alright, what's the problem this time, Mario?"

Mario teary-eyed says "SMG4 is stuck working in his room! And he's supposed to be part of the Main Event!"

Bob is annoyed. "Ugh, still?! It's been weeks!"

SMG3 smiles. "Don't worry, we'll flush him out of his goblin hole. You just keep the other party-goers busy."

Mario sorrowfully heads back to the party.

"Don't worry, lads! I got this!" Bob tries to break the door down with his hammer, but Tari grabs it out of his hands. Bob swings with nothing and falls through the floor.

"Let's just try talking to him first."

She uses her Meta Runner arm to send SMG4 a duck gif... Only to find shes been blocked, much to her sadness.

Meggy is upset. "Get out here, SMG4! This has gone on long enough!"

No response. Meggy has reached her boiling point and begins to kick the door.
KICK
"DON'T"
KICK
"MAKE!"
KICK
"ME! Uh... "
REPEATED KICKING
"DISCONNECT YOUR INTERNET!"

SMG3 pulls her away. "Uh... Calm down, "mom". Let me try something." He plays a loud meme as Meggy and Tari cover their ears. I also cover my ears. Not the headache....

SMG3 shouts through the noise. "WOW! LOOK! A NEW MEME JUST DROPPED! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Still nothing.

From behind, Mario is looking at them sadly.

Kaizo is impatient . "Hey! Mario! When's the main event?"

The audience agrees in disappointment and frustration.

"Right! Main Event... That's coming up soon! For now, I'd like to do, ah, uhh... ...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ... a song!" Mario drags me back to him.

"Wait what?! I can't sing in front of all these people and plus I'm a man in a dress! What if they laugh at me..."

"Plllleeeeeaaaasssseee..." Mario gives me the puppy dog eyes.

"Oooohh...fine..."

"Yiipppeee!!!" Mario gives ma a microphone.

I then start to sing.

(Don't f—king judge me! It's good)

SMG3 pov~

As SMG5 sings, Me and crew are still trying to get SMG4 to come out of his room.  I try using another loud meme when Meggy finally shuts off phone off. I looked at her surprised. She goes up to the door and knocks.

"What's wrong, SMG4? Why won't you let us in?"

I frown and walk up besides her. "Come on, these are your friends... You can't just treat them like this.... And plus I bet you hear Five's singing...you would hear it a lot better if you come out of your room..."

Silence still hangs in the air from the other side...

"Enough talk!" Bob replaces his swords with large hammers. "Time to MC Hammer this door!"

Meggy and I get out of the way as Bob collides with the door... There's a steel door behind it.

"Bring it on." Bob goes berserk to get the door open until his hammers break. He sits on the ground in defeat.

"Did any of you bring high yield explosives?" No one answer him. "Actually, never mind. If I didn't, I doubt you guys would."

__________________________

Back to your pov~

  I get done singing and immediately walk off the stage. I am nervous as hell! Mario seems to be panicking.

"Uh... ...Hey! How about the newest Mario games coming out!"

Curtains reveal that the new games are... Nothing.

"Wow look, nothing!" A goomba shouts.

"F—k!"

The audience boos and grumbles.

"What a ROTTEN DAY! The Main Event is probably a lie!" Wario says.

"HEY SHUT THE F—K UP YOU UNGRATEFUL B—CH!" I shot at him  and throw a knife at him. It miss by one inch. I glare at him.

Mario is nervous. "It's not a lie! Uh..."

Meggy, Bob, Tari, and SMG3 walk up to him.

Meggy frowns. "Sorry, Mario... He's not coming out, and nobody's getting in..."

This depresses Mario.

Mario looks over that the crowd. "MAR10 Day is cancelled..." The audience gasps in shock. "Sorry, everyone..." Meggy comforts him as the audience loudly complains.

"Oh no...." I gasp. God damn this head ache is killing me...

A wiggled shouts out. "We all came here instead of doing other things!"

"I skipped my clarinet lesson to come here!

"I had to skip picking up my son from soccer practice!" His son is indeed still waiting in the rain for his dad.

Wario charging up the stairs. "FORGET MARIO" He punches Mario out of the way. Meggy catches him. "IT'S WARIO DAY, NOW! WAHAHA!"

"You b—ch!" I shout out I try to reach for him but Three stops me. "What the f—k are you doing let me at 'im!"

Three shook his head.

All the Mario decorations and memorabilia change to become Wario-themed. Chris Pratt even changes into Elon Musk.

"Time for Crazy Wario's Microgame Emporium!"
A TV pops down. "LET'S PLAY SOME MICROGAMES!!"

Smack a betch!

Various audience members smack each other.

Bowser grabs his kid. "I gotta get outta here!" He tries to escape with Bowser JR., but they are blocked by Waluigi, who holds up a TV.

"Obey me, Wario. I am your master."

Bowser is getting hypnotized. "Yes, master..."

"YOU ARE NOW WARIO."

Bowser suddenly grows a Wario mustache and hat as he starts going crazy.

"I can't sh!t!"

Various audience members start turning into Wario.

Swag now has a cop hat on him. "Alright, this is getting out of hand. Everyone, let's le-" A Wario bike speeds past him. "HOLY CRAP!"

The rider, Squidward, crashes into a wall. Swag decides to ride his own Wario bike.

"HELL YEAH BOIIIIIII!"

___________________________

I look at the chaos that's happening... none of this is helping my headache...I need to get away but I can't leave my friends... my vision blurs. Fuck what's happing to me? I blink multiple times. I reach in my hat and take out a 5hour energy drink and chugged it down. The blur disappeares for now.

Mario is still being comforted by his friends.

"So much for Mario Day..." Mario says sadly

Meggy, now furious, goes over and kicks Wario down the stairs. "Come on, people! This is supposed to be Mario Day! We're supposed to be celebrating our friend Mario!"

The audience is silent.

I actually hoped they listen but...

"...F*** OFF! LEND ME YOUR ENERGY!"

The audience lends Wario enough energy to transform him into Wario Apparition.

Wario Apparition looks down. "They took my ass!"

Wario Apparition flies around the room, dodging attacks and ripping Luigi's skin off along the way.

Saiko try's to hit it with her hammer but faded through him. "What the hell!? What do we do!!?!"

Wario Apparition chases Mario around. Mario tries throwing Goombas at him, to no avail. Meggy then notices Wario controlling the Apparition. She goes down and kicks him again... Where he flies into and destroys the Internet router.

Waluigi freaks out. "WAH!! BRO!!""

"Mario's gonna f*** you up!"

Mario and Meggy proceed to fight Wario and Waluigi. Meggy kicks Waluigi in his Waluweenie and he flies into the ceiling. Wario butt crushes Mario until Meggy punches him. She and Mario kick Wario around back and forth like he's a soccer ball.

While their fighting I try to move but I can't. What's happing to me?

"HEY!!!"

Everyone freezes in shock and turn to look at the door; a beyond furious SMG4 finally emerges out of his room, with bloodshot eyes and a five o'clock shadow but no eye bags under his eyes...

"SHUT UP!!! CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP!?!? LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!"

In the midst of the destruction going on, the Internet router getting destroyed resulted in the Wi-Fi disconnecting.

"Hey, SMG4! You finally came out-" SMG4 hits Wario with an aluminum bat.

Waluigi gets upset at him. "HEY!! WHY YOU LITTLE-" WHACK!

SMG4 grabs Waluigi. "Get out! GET OUT! GET OUT!!!!" He rapidly fires the Waluigi Launcher at the guests.

"IT'S GOTTA BE PERFECT! IT'S GOTTA BE PERFECT! IT'S GOTTA BE PERFECT!!!!!!"

The guests flee in a panic.

Meggy and Mario hides. "What's gotten into him!?!

"I DON'T KNOW!! HE'S NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS BEFORE!!"

SMG4 pants in frustration.

"OI! IDIOT!!"

SMG4 turns to face him with the burning fury of a thousand suns.

SMG3 is there with me besides him. "We're all here to celebrate your best friend's day, and you're acting like THIS!?!"

"NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORK I DO!!!" He puts the router back on the shelf, reconnecting the internet.

Mario Pulling the paper out of his pocket. "But SMG4, the Main Event-" but SMG4 walks pass him.

"Come on Four... I do... I understand the stress your having how about you stay out of there and come-" I get cut off by a punch. I fall down and hit the back of my head hard. I hold my nose...My eyes tears up.

"OWWW-!" Blood...

"JUST LEAVE ME THE F*CK ALONE!!!" He heads back to his room and slams the door harshly, leaving his friends wordless at him suddenly acting out of character. Mario tearfully looks down at the paper in his hands. It's a drawing he drew just for SMG4, as an award for being his best friend...

Everyone checks their phones. SMG4 has gone live...

________________________

Three is with me in the bathroom tending to my bloody nose.

"I don't understand...why would he punch me..."

"He's an idiot that's why..."

"Do you think I'm a bad friend..?"

Three looks at me surprised. "Your not a bad friend, Five. You would sacrifice everything and  yourself to help everyone if you could."

"Heh I would.."

"Don't. I don't need you dieing on me." He throws away the bloody tissues.

"Thanks for helping me Three."

"No problem, Five." He smiles.

I smile softly. "Well I guess this is a goodnight?"

His smile twitched. "Uh...yea... I guess I'll see you later.."

"Goodnight three."

"Goodnight Five" he leaves.

I get to my bedroom and open my journal.

Dear journal,

  Today was Mar10 day! A lot happens but I'm just going to get to the good part. My headache came back and my eyes blurred. I couldn't see anything but thankfully I stored an energy drink in my hat. It fixed but I'm afraid it will happen again. SMG4 came out of his room. But not in a good state. He looked like a mess.

  I don't know if he knew what he was doing but...he punched me...hard... I am hurt by it but... I can't hate him...I love him..and Three too... I love two people... what should I do?

Goodnight,

SMG5

I get change and literally throw the dress and shoes away. I'm never wearing heels again... I crawl in bed and lay down. I close my eyes.

Sleep....felt weird? I saw...a human?

_______________________

GASSSPPP TWO CHAPTER DONE IN ONE DAY?????

Words: 2859

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 491 21
YEY FOURTH BOOK YEYEYEYEYEUEUWEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEEYEYEYEY!HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY!
503K 7.1K 20
"Last year nothing happened. The year before nothing happened. And the year before that nothing happened." ↪contains: ↠ nsfw, smut, lime 💦 ↠ fluff...
1.6K 81 9
DISCONTINUED TILL FURTHER NOTICE I decided to discontinue this book for now since I have no drive to finish at the moment. It has been nearly a year...
383 1 30
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF MY OTHER STOry...New adventures...(smg4 oc insert) (Book 2 of 3) READ THAT ONE BEFORE THIS