Lily's Lullaby

By ShrijitaKundu

How long has it been since " that tragedy " ? Maybe a millenium or ten times of that. And here they are, born... More

Meet the characters!
Why me?
Inspiration
The Plan
The Runaway
She looks like her
Connection
Is she her?
Communication
First Meet
Doubt
Her appearance
The curse
Their growing closeness
The life after our disappearance
Will not let the past repeat itself
Until the next time again
The commotion of Aynur
The dark face behind the mask
Hiding Identity
Never felt this free before
The plan : Lart
A faint memory; desperation
We found her

Hiding Identity

3 1 0
By ShrijitaKundu

                  ≈ Dandels Kingdom ≈

Prince Adward - I think we should enter from the backdoor.

Princess Adeline - And why is that?

Prince Adward - What if someone saw her?

Princess Adeline - So let them! We can just say the she is a maid who went with us and fainted for some reason!

Prince Adward - How are you so fearless all the time? Even though we aren't humans, we are still in human form.

Princess Adeline - When you did much daring tasks in your life, such trivial risks doesn't scares you anymore. You do remember how I survived outside the palace not being able to use my powers in human form for five years right? That's another thing that you are a coward even after winning so many battles.

Prince Adward - H-Hey!

Princess Adeline - Now talk less and work more. Move your body you log!

Prince Adward - Fine fine! I will take her to the guest chamber and you go call for the imperial physician.

                ( At the guest chamber )

Imperial physician - She is fine. She just got scared of something and fainted. There's no need to worry it's nothing serious. I have her some medications. She should be up by one our or two. If anything else happens, call for me.

Princess Adeline - Thank you physician Gu. Come, let me see you off.

( Prince Adward was sitting beside Lily, controlling his tears. )

Prince Adward - Are you really her? Is she back? Is my...Lilyth back...? If you are really her, I will do everything to not let you go. I will protect you by every means. But we will not let the history be repeated again this time. And I will make sure of it. Take care of yourself and get well soon, so that we can get to know each other. There's a lot of things
we need to talk about, just like the good old days. We will, won't we? Now. I shall not disturb you anymore. Take rest.

( He caressed her cheeks and saw her for one last time, with a faint, but a smile of sense of relief and gazed at her with gentle eyes, full of love and hope and left the room. )

                      ( After a while )

( Lily started to gain her consciousness and glanced at the place she is in )

Princess Lily - Where am I? D-Did I get caught? No that can't be I---

Princess Adeline - Hi there!

( Lily was shocked to see an another person beside her whom she didn't recognised. )

Princess Adeline - Are you okay? How is your health now? Do you feel better?

Princess Lily - Ye-Yeah I am all okay now...But what happened to me? I remember i was surrounded by creepy monsters and then I blacked out. And where am I? What is this place? How did I end up here? And who are you?

Princess Adeline - Gosh she is so cute! Exactly the same as ever! The same speech, same tone, same flustered face, its all the same! If she isn't her, then who would be? Okay ads. Calm down its not the time to think about this. She is freaked out! Calm her and shot a conversation!

Princess Adeline - My God so many questions at once! Rest you pea head for a while my dear, you just woke up after being unconscious for hours! Don't worry you are all safe now! It's kind of funny that you were scared by those funny looking faces. Anyway, this is the Dandels Kingdom.

Princess Lily - If this is the Dandels Kingdom, then you must be.....The First Born Princess Adeline?!

Princess Adeline - Um....y-yeah?

Princess Lily - I-I am so-sorry Your Highness for not recognising you!

( Lily was about to get up from the bed to bow down but Adeline stopped her )

Princess Adeline - There there calm down! you are supposed to rest now instead of asking for forgiveness for what who knows. Come on lie down and drink some water.

Princess Lily - Thank you, Your Highness!

Princess Adeline - It's nothing...so now I hope you want mind if I ask you some questions.

Princess Lily - Absolutely not Your Highness. What is it you want to ask me?

Princess Adeline - What is your name? Where are you from? And how did you enter The Dark Forest?

Princess Lily - ( I can't tell her my real name. What if she recognise this me? ) My name is Llianne. I am a mere commoner of the monocrom Kingdom. And about The Dark Forest, I don't know what are you talking about.

Princess Adeline - Huh? What do you mean you don't know about The Dark Forest? You fainted right there!  Maybe by being terrified from the creatures?

Princess Lily - Ahh so that place is The Dare Forest. I didn't know that I just saw the purple boundary from afar and was curious to cross it and look what is beyond it.

Princess Adeline - ( How is that even possible? There is no way that a commoner is so capable of crossing the boundary.) Are you sure that you are just a mere commoner because only Royals were born with black magic and no how to manifest it well are capable of entering the dark forest and as far as I know, common folks are not born with
powers.

Princess Lily - I-I don't know anything about that...I really don't!

Princess Adeline - It's okay! Don't stress about it but what were you doing out in the woods so late?

Princess Lily - I-I actually ran away from home.

Princess Adeline - What? But why?!

Princess Lily - Because...after my mother's death, I don't hold any value in my own family or in my own home. I was always locked in a room with no freedom of expressions or feelings so I just couldn't tolerate to let my guard down anymore.

( Lily was almost in the verge of crying Adelin hugged her and comforted her. )

Princess Adeline - You did the right thing Llianne. Where there is no respect, you shouldn't stay there. I am proud of you. Everything will be fine. Alright! I should let you rest now after all you must be tired from what happened before.

Princess Lily - I can't deny the fact that it was definitely scary to witness to creatures. Thank you so much Your Highness and to His Highness for taking care of me. I shall leave to Palace today and---

Princess Adeline - Who said you are leaving today? Or whenever? I am not letting you leave so easily.

Princess Lily - But your Highness---

Princess Adeline - No buts! You are not going anywhere.

Princess Lily - Your Highness, I know you are worried about me but I can be a burden to you anymore. I am grateful enough to you and His Highness but I want to repay you back so I can't stay in this Palace!

Princess Adeline - Llianne Llianne! Listen to me! Look, don't get me wrong. I don't want you to depend on anyone either, but judging from how you don't know anything about The Dark Forest, you don't have a clue about anything of the places you surroundings or what will you do and how! Dark Forest is a place from which children Royals or
citizens are forbidden to go but you don't even know about it. See, I have went to the time you are going to now. I survived eight years outside the Palace as a commoner by working in earning my own money and I know you want to do the same! I atleast went to other Kingdoms and places where common lives reside so I had some idea of what
was I supposed to do but you were only locked in your room so you don't have a tiny bit of experience! How about I take you in as my Lady-in-waiting for now just like Brianna. She can guide you and I can take you out to new places everyday for your experience and when you are fully prepared to make a living outside, I will let you go.

Princess Lily - Your Highness...I can't be thankfully enough for your kindness towards me! I am indebted to you for my life.

( Lily hugged Adeline but then felt some weird emotions in her. )

Princess Lily - Your Highness, It might be strange to hear but I felt like....we know each other from the past.

Princess Adeline - Really? Do you think...we might have had a connection in our past life?

Princess Lily - You are funny, Your Highness. How is that even possible?

Princess Adeline - Why not? You never know what can be possible in your life.

Princess Lily - Well, maybe. I don't know.

Princess Adeline - Fine, I should leave now, you take some rest.

Princess Adeline - ( I hope you turn out to be her, Llianne. But I can't just sit around like this. I have to find a way to know if you are really her. But how? I should talk to adward about it. )

___________________________________________

Hope you like the characters! See you in the next episode!

Vote, share, comment, follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 741 49
Rose knew she isn't normal. And neither was her family. Like which family force their daughter to live alone and change her house every single fuckin...
61.4K 1.9K 35
Humans, Fairies, Giants, Demons, Goddess, These races were very known in the country of Britannia. Each race having their own clans, leaders and terr...
148 46 12
[RL: BK1] In the early 22nd Century, [Geoid-Earth] had an unexpected and tragic outburst of monsters, along with a series of "awakenings" that gave p...
336 55 31
Two sisters separated after a traumatic accident with their parents. Leaving Hexina Onyx giving power to leader Trix and having to marry the son of T...